Occult study and Spiritual development (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

IAMRAvortex Fortitude

Rambling Companion
Apr 17, 2017
Mother Gaia
Greetings my brethren.

I have created a channel on YouTube to specifically talk about Philosophy, Occultism and Spiritual development. Other topics would include Ufology and much more! I wanted to share my experiences and sources, and thus a YouTube channel would fit best. Feel free to check it out and let me know if there should be any adjustments, thank you.

I'm going to include meditation guides, yoga, how to use magickal tools such as a Pendulum, scrying mirrors, beads that are used for mantras and types of beads that are best for whatever result needed. I'm going to include many lovely topics, telepathy, how to open the third eye, seeing spirits and not to fear them..etc. :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi9n9DENXS9_Akhcc7Yn_Iw

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Sounds like a wonderful way to reach out. As a teacher, I can say that I learned as much by teaching as by being taught.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I have created a channel
Feel free to post links to your new videos on this thread after releasing a new one each time, unless you think it's something important that needs a new thread. (:

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)