Next Up In Our Saga - UFO Disclosure - Friend or Foe (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
The Covid Relief Bill signed by Trump in December 2020 included a little section about disclosure of UFO materials by the second quarter of 2021. I thought it might be fun to collect all the drips that lead up to the "big reveal", which by the way, I don't think will actually happen because I have no expectations from our government about anything.

I do suspect that some info will be released along the way and am curious about the context. Some people already are in freak-out mode from the virus, but a fair amount of people are done with the drama or never participated in it. So, will we see "the sky is falling" or something more friendly? Should it be the former, remember to travel with your Nelson Eddy recording, as it may cause the invaders heads to explode. (Bonus points if you can name that reference. lol)

The New York Times set things in motion December of 2020 with a release of that portion of the bill.

The Senate Intelligence Committee, chaired by Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), said in the comment that it “directs the [director of national intelligence], in consultation with the Secretary of Defense and the heads of such other agencies … to submit a report within 180 days of the date of enactment of the Act, to the congressional intelligence and armed services committees on unidentified aerial phenomena.”
The report must address “observed airborne objects that have not been identified” and should include a “detailed analysis of unidentified phenomena data collected by: a. geospatial intelligence; b. signals intelligence; c. human intelligence; and d. measurement and signals intelligence,” the committee said.
The report must also contain “[a] detailed analysis of data of the FBI, which was derived from investigations of intrusions of unidentified aerial phenomena data over restricted United States airspace … and an assessment of whether this unidentified aerial phenomena activity may be attributed to one or more foreign adversaries.”
Former Pentagon and legislative officials confirmed Tuesday to the publication The Debrief that the package begins the clock on UFO disclosures.

Here are a few items I found.

Joe Rogan interviewed Jacques Vallee and James Fox last December on the UFO disclosure subject. It is a 3 hour interview but well worth your time. Joe is a good interviewer, letting people talk and keeping on the subject. I found an audio version that played just fine. There was a video version, but it was very glitchy. If you want to search for another version, or if the link does not play for you, use "Joe Rogan 1574" as your search terms (episode 1574).

Vallee has been around the subject for a long time and is one of "smartest guy in the room" people. He was the inspiration for the French scientist in Spielberg's movie, Close Encounters of the Third Kind. He also is concerned that the disclosure may be portrayed as dangers from outer space. He makes a very interesting point about the nature and patterns of the visits - suggesting that there is information being shared for those who are receptive. He also has a book coming out in May about further study of physical evidence and patterns of sightings.

James Fox is a film-maker, and his documentary, The Phenomenon, is out now. I found it on Amazon Prime (for rent). I've only watched a part of it, but it keeps an even keel with good coverage of events from the 1940s to present and has some big drops from government people saying there is way more than we know. I see it as a good intro to the subject.

Please add the news bits and discussions you find. It will be like a treasure hunt.

Look up Vallee's book on Amazon - The Best Kept Secret

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Quick notes about the film, The Phenomenon. It is professional and uses many credible stories. It is hard to argue with the experiences of fighter pilots and astronauts. No woo stuff like Ancient Aliens. Lightly touches on the question of why, and heavily hits on rogue elements within our government that keep the info from the public and elected officials, including the president. Also, shares that the reporting is more open in other countries.

When I'm considering sharing something with my family, I look at it from a production and content point of view. I think this movie would work for them.

Reactions: Tania

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I have found documents that info is trickling out, that go back to the 1970s. I don't think the gov't will ever admit anything since they are complicit in so many crimes in the US at least. 1970s was when personal computers were too expensive for most of us, so there wasn't that much info that was computerized and saved, so I found more info from the 1980s, 1990s when PCs became cheaper for the average person.

Reactions: Tania
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I think it will be interesting to see what comes out in the more mainstream outlets because I'm curious to see if there is a quiet agenda - pro or con. I know there is all kinds of info hidden away, but again, I'm interested in the story line being brought forth to the general public.

An unintended consequence of disclosure could be a rising level of anger with the deep-state control and manipulation of info and technology. An obvious choice to counter this sentiment would be the invasion route. One of the main points made by the speakers on the Rogan podcast was that some kind of invasion seemed ludicrous. Granted Joe Rogan is not exactly mainstream, but he does have a large listener base that crosses many groups.

• Informative
Reactions: Snowmelt and Tania
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Interesting local event

A guy wrote in on the neighborhood email telling about an unusual object he and his daughter saw in the sky on their way home. He even included a drawing. Several people wrote back saying it looked a lot like the starlink satellites that recently were launched. Another person wrote that they had seen one, too.

I was impressed with the detail of the description, as well as calm tone.

Reactions: Snowmelt and Tania

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

Remember this name: Luis Elizondo. He's getting more on-air space again, very recently. I think he is the one who has been tasked with making the news drop.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I watch a program on the Discovery Channel, Expedition Unknown, with Josh Gates. Now, I'm well aware he stays within the mainstream boundaries, but he does go to interesting places. It is the perfect show for folding laundry. The latest program was about the Socorro, New Mexico incident in 1964. A local police officer observed a craft and 2 occupants off a road in the desert. The incident was carefully investigated by the Air Force, who was unable to draw any conclusions and remains an open case. It was one of the well-documented encounters. However, new information was presented on this program that shows people at the White Sands base were testing an experimental moon-rover at the time. Here is the kicker - this is the first time this info has been released. The conclusion on the program was that the craft and occupants likely were part of this test. Socorro was one of those trifecta events - credible observer, craft on the ground, and possible ETs.

Gideon Lewis-Kraus published an excellent comprehensive overview, How the Pentagon Started Taking UFOs Seriously, in the May edition of the The New Yorker. It is a good history of the ins and outs of the studies of this topic. This magazine has a reported circulation of over a million and generally appeals to more liberal, educated readers. So this topic is something of surprise in that venue.

One of the points of interest to me is the research into materials and crafts that are not from here. This topic is briefly mentioned in The New Yorker article and more so in one by Arjun Walla published on the Collective Evolution site.

Is this an issue where the citizenry has to take initiative to find out more? Why is the idea, for example, of trying to make contact with these objects in a citizen initiated way taboo or “crazy” within the mainstream? If we want to find out more about this topic, perhaps we have to try and do so ourselves? Why is it that when government tries to find out, it’s “official” but when citizens try and do it, it’s a “cult?”
Are human beings at a point in our culture where we are capable of exploring this topic without labelling phenomenon as “demonic” or “angelic.” Can’t we just accept that there may be other consciousness’ in the universe that takes on a similar, but different physical form? The discussion of what these objects are seems to be the next step, and it’s being had, but it’s taken decades for the topic to exit the “taboo” realm, how long will it take for the implications of the phenomenon and deeper questions that it leads to, to be considered no longer taboo?
It leaves no aspect of humanity untouched, it goes into consciousness, physics, the nature of our society, history, other dimensions and more, but many people within this community don’t want to go there until it is “confirmed” by a “credible” source. This in my opinion is a problem.
Some sources the masses rely on as “credible” are more manipulative than credible, and that’s something we have to come to terms with. It’s OK to speculate. Perhaps our definition of “evidence” needs to change in order to go above and beyond the limitations of “science.”

I still scouting for hints of where this might be going. The New Yorker article is a big step forward in legitimacy of the topic. I guess people will need to get more comfortable with idea before more start asking questions about discoveries that could change the way we live.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Linda, as you point out, some of the "sightings" have just been inadvertent public seeing things they shouldn't, i.e. man getting up to his adam's apple in secret machine business. Because that sector has jumped so far ahead of the public mindset, the cognitive dissonance just doesn't make such sightings credible for the average mind.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
"sightings" have just been inadvertent public seeing things they shouldn't,
True and the other thing is that the group from the Air Force did not know about the secret testing either, which is not surprising.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I've been paying attention to what is being said by people around me, as well as on TV.

First thing - on neighborhood email - topics/ideas I've not seen before

1 - discussion about white squirrel sightings and their link as a sign of coming changes
2 - person posted about lost cat and a little later reported it came sauntering down the hall from another dimension - joking and others chimed in
3 - person posted door bell video of time traveling sales person arriving on an alien vehicle (Segway) and there was banter about that

Second thing - another ET episode on Josh Gates' Expedition Unknown (Discovery Channel) about the USS Nimitz (tic-tac) incident. I know it is scripted but I mostly find the program enjoyable. However, I knew in my heart that this one is totally arranged. Still there is interesting info.

Two retired naval officers spoke about their experience in "the incident". One was the chief petty officer and the other, the computer operator in charge of the combat and radar system - both retired and given permission to speak about the incident. They added some more info - during that week there were 100s of sightings, including one of a craft the size of a 747 under the water with the tic-tacs going down to it. Also learned a new word - zorched - which is slang for moving away at incredible speed.

Preston Sennett, who's written several books about above and under water alien craft, was consulted as an expert about the possibility of an undersea base near Catalina Island (about 20 miles offshore from Los Angeles), and MUFON was cited as a credible source. Gates has been very skeptical in the past, so this is a big change. Then he posed the same question that Tucker Carlson did a few days ago - how much more don't we know about. It is a two-part episode and Luis Elizondo will be on next week.

I'm really curious how this set-up will play out and think it will show us which way the government wants to go.

Fun fact - there is a wild herd of 100 bison on Catalina island. In the 1920s a herd was brought over as part of filming for a silent film and left to roam.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Ever hear of Mark McCandlish? Neither had I; however, I came across a note about his "suicide" (yeah, right) and his interest in the tech side of crafts and energy systems. He was a guy with all the bonafides you might want. He spoke at at the 2001 National Press Club event, but nothing much came of it because 9/11 occurred shortly after.

I know there is a reason this piece of info came across my desk, and after watching the film (Zero Point: The Story of Mark McCandlish and Fluxliner 720p), it makes perfect sense. His interest and career was in technical drawings and illustrations of vehicles, etc. He had "the eye", as well as a keen interest in the world. Through a series of events he found out about the reverse engineered spacecraft, and his interests became more focused in this arena. One of the questions he continually asked was why isn't this technology available to the whole world. So much suffering would be ended.

Although, I knew about bits and pieces, I’ve never seen it all together and presented in a non-woo manner. I have zero tolerance for films and videos with slow speakers and poor organization. I easily watched this one. Although it’s been up for a few years, it may be getting too hot now, so if you are interested, you might watch it sooner than later.

I'm still following the stories to see which way this reveal might go.

• Informative
Reactions: Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
PG may have already posted Allison Coe's latest, sorry if that is the case, because I haven't read through every thread!

The reason I post is once again one of her QHHT clients goes into a flash event, and gives dates (ooh, aah) and I know Allison got into loads of muck with publishing dates in the past but I really resonated with the content of this vision. It does involve screeds of humans loading onto ships all over the world, but it has a twist in the story I've never considered before: that the people are hypnotised, that is why they obey the commands to enter the ships. Not all humans need to go on the ships, but according to this QHHT session, it is for their own benefit, as their own inner structures (mental, physical, psychic etc) would not be able to take the intensity of the cosmic wave approaching. Apparently, global earth changes such as global coastal changes due to rising waters only happen after the Flash event, and the Flash event is likened to a particularly strong CME. Those who have been embodying light in the smaller precursor waves for years are the ones who will be able to withstand it and stay on planet to help those who did not take the ships as a "safety" out. Those who stayed are lightworkers who had been anchoring light all over the globe, but even many of them were wiped out by the high frequencies like a shock wave, and some who withstood it better were able to be up and about and assisting those who got hit by it (any being who stayed on the planet).

So it appears that, while black magicians/rulings elites may want to disclose UFOs and ETs for their own purposes, and slant it all to their own benefit to fit their own agenda, if there is any truth in this QHHT session (and it is a scenario often repeated by others under hypnosis) then humanity will be finding out all about it one day. And it resonates with me that that day is not too far off. Even though I have lived through decades of hoping that such a day would come, and it hasn't.

Rising Full Moon.jpg

• Love this post!
Reactions: June
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
PG may have already posted Allison Coe's latest, sorry if that is the case, because I haven't read through every thread!
I was thinking about posting that session here - like minds, you know. :-D

I find this whole process very interesting and am fascinated at how it is playing out. Seeing/hearing ideas rise in group consciousness intrigues me. One of the things I've observed with the election and virus mess is that the party line is not having quite the effect that was planned. More people have pulled their heads out of the ground and are looking around. I'm leaning toward whatever the elites have planned for disclosure working in our favor when this flash occurs. Enough of us have had these types of visions and dreams.

Anyway - it is a good session - went right to my heart.

• I agree

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Beware of beings who will take your freedom and promise you your salvation. You don't need anyone to give you salvation, you must work for it yourself.

As far as giving dates for predictions is concerned, I don't think dates can be predicted. I do think certain events must happen in a certain order. I.e. enough people must wake up to what is going on before anything major will go on. That means more families must experience their loved ones being killed or maimed by the vaccine, more people must be put in jail for speaking out, more terrible things must come to light. But if things that are too awful come out too soon then the average brain will just outright reject the concept, so things must slowly ramp up and be revealed. The smaller things will be revealed first, then the larger things.

Human (or sheeple) psychology (or their reaction) is not always logical, but dealing with them is.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Beware of beings who will take your freedom and promise you your salvation. You don't need anyone to give you salvation, you must work for it yourself.

As far as giving dates for predictions is concerned, I don't think dates can be predicted. I do think certain events must happen in a certain order. I.e. enough people must wake up to what is going on before anything major will go on. That means more families must experience their loved ones being killed or maimed by the vaccine, more people must be put in jail for speaking out, more terrible things must come to light. But if things that are too awful come out too soon then the average brain will just outright reject the concept, so things must slowly ramp up and be revealed. The smaller things will be revealed first, then the larger things.

Human (or sheeple) psychology (or their reaction) is not always logical, but dealing with them is.
Your words are wise, and obviously the pendulum of thought swings between these various concepts, but as you mention, slow and small is probably the way of it. I do however know that in nature, massive change does occur instantly. Or relatively instantly, in the geological terms of time. It's like small incremental change, then wallop, massive change, then back to small incremental change again. I have never been a Christian or had that salvation mentality, although I can see its appeal. Interesting reading the Masters of Rome series, by Colleen McCullough, there were generations waiting for a Saviour then (provided by Judaea in the end). Everything in this fabulous fractal reality is like a kaleidoscope - but one big twist can shift all the pieces. Everything falls into a pattern, so following the pattern is a good idea - until it's not.

I also spent a couple of years listening to Randall Carlson and reading Graham Hancock who went into great detail about a very fast disintegration of the Laurentide and Cordilleran ice sheets on the North American continent (and Iceland/Greenland), and the resulting geology.

• Divine
Reactions: therium
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Surprise, surprise - Code Monkey started a telegram channel about this subject this morning.

Here are a couple of interesting posts from yesterday.

The government is currently gearing up for some kind of soft alien disclosure.
They will only reveal the tip of the iceberg.

A brave scientist, researcher, or specialist may just step forward to leak documents that show us the full iceberg.

Last edited:
  • Intriguing Post
Reactions: therium
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Steven Greer made a broadcast on May 19th about attorney Daniel Sheehan, who successfully represented underdogs, taking on Luis Elizondo as a client because he's being threatened with loss of his security clearance. Greer describes Elizondo as professional disinformation agent, but says Sheehan's motivation is to convince him to leave the dark side. Elizondo is reported to have fallen out with the disinformation group because he knows there is no ET threat and is unwilling to say there is.

The dark side wants this story pushed so they can get more funding and pursue weaponization of space. Also, major parts of the preferred deception that some of the crafts are ours, as well as all that technology that is hidden away that the people of this planet really need. If all of this came out at once, I imagine a lot of people would be really pissed off, right.

Seems like we are in the exact same place as when the virus started, the shots came out, and the US 2020 election - there is no reason or help from governing people or media - it is up to the individual people to make a difference. So, you might consider your talking points now to be ready when whatever comes out.

Trump was asked about this recently, and I felt sad about his reply because he is concerned about fear, as well as disappointment. So, seems like he's saying the scripted fear porn disclosure is what he is anticipating.

The video is pretty good - covering many talking points that synch right into the government mess of the hidden info and lies about the virus that is coming out right now.

• Informative
Reactions: Bill
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Last night, part two of the Expedition Unknown segment about UFOs around Catalina Island (off coast of California near Los Angeles) aired. I was so interested to see how it would go - reminded me of Saturday mornings and waiting for Sky King and My Friend Flicka to come on - lol. (Extra points if you know what I'm talking about.)

I noticed that they used quite a bit of expensive tech and stayed at the site longer than in other episodes, and my first thought was - this was an expensive shoot. hmmm

Elizondo was up first, and they covered his military career and being placed in charge of AATIP (Advanced Aerial Threat Identification Program). They went straight to why he resigned - through his research, he determined that UFOs were real but the higher-ups would not listen to him. His public resignation was an attempt to get their attention because everyone needs to know about these craft that are not from here. He also made the point that they were not part of any USA, Chinese, or Russian programs.

This episode centered on the strange underwater activity. Elizondo told them about a highly magnetic area just north of the island that seemed to be the center of the activity. He and one of the hosts did a deep water dive to search for the source of the magnetic readings, and found a possible source in a deep trench. Later they deployed a ROV that caught a flash at 1,000 feet down. At the same time, a camera on land caught a lighted sphere rising up from the ocean and into the sky at the same place. During the dive, they took water samples that came back with high levels of cesium that often is found at UFO landing sites.

These occurrences are commonplace for the local population. One person who agreed to go on camera said they are well aware of bioluminescence and these lights are not that. He went on to say maybe they were some high-tech government toys that we don't know about.

My take-away from this series is the official program will be that there is something out there and now we will spend years documenting and researching the incidents. Not once did anyone mention the possibility that any government had recovered ET craft and therefore the technology.

This path is no big surprise, but now we can see proof of the direction "they" want to go. If you ever get a chance, ask about Mark McClandish, the Fluxliner 720, and where is all that tech right now.

Last edited:
  • Insightful Post
  • Intriguing Post
Reactions: Bill and Lila

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
and where is all that tech right now
If that tech and other black ops, deep state stuff had been released to the world as it was created and they hadn't put the block on publicly releasing Tesla's and many other inventions, the world wouldn't be in as deep shit as it is today.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
If that tech and other black ops, deep state stuff had been released to the world as it was created and they hadn't put the block on publicly releasing Tesla's and many other inventions, the world wouldn't be in as deep shit as it is today.
Oh yes. If it all came out as developed technology, then plenty of people would be pissed. The idea of free or low cost energy has been a topic around our family table - a true game changer in every aspect of life - bye to the oil companies, for example.

I listened to a podcast on the subject of whether or not the general population of earth is ready to know that ETs not only are here now but have been for some time. One of the big points centered around religious and spiritual beliefs - "and God created man in his own image" - and how less humanoid appearing visitors might be received. The Catholic Church, to my surprise, has been addressing this issue in a way that makes it ok if ETs are around.

Yet, I think that people are in so much pain, that something of substance that would make life better could be embraced. One thing I'm sure of is that it can't come from our governments (local or otherwise). Here, the city owns the electric and water companies (which suck) and would take years to convert over. A good parallel example is our homeless population. Two private organizations have spectacularly successful communities of tiny houses, which they had to build outside the city limits because of zoning problems. Now that the city has to address the issue, they are stumbling around rather than looking at what works.

With that I relinquish my well-used soap box. I think about this a lot.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
A few nights ago, I had a dream. I was attending some kind of "nature" or "spiritual" seminar in Europe, and then I was taking off across the fields to get to the accommodation. As the footpath took a bend, I was suddenly confronted by a large UFO hanging about 50 metres above ground. It was much bigger than what I imagine the Haunebu (German craft from the 1930's) would have been, but it was definitely human-made, full black, circular, with the Haunebu shape. Interestingly, it had wire handrails going round the lower edges of the disk, much like the Navy ships would have on the ocean to prevent a fall in a rough sea. I did see a human in a black-coloured suit pop out of a hatch, and start climbing over to the edge. Which just confirmed that it was humans that both built and operated this thing. You know how in dreams the coup-de-gras sometimes comes upon you suddenly? It was the same with this dream. Nothing in the lead-up gave away the fact that this dream would have a large UFO in it.

The fact that everything was black about this vision probably indicates I was viewing Dark Deep State operation.

What the unwashed masses will need to assimilate is that there are layers and layers of things. Some are ET-operated/built; some man-made and operated; some cruising space/void/wormholes; some popping in and out of dimensions like the merkaba craft. But the very concept that we have advanced this far without the majority knowing about it is - well, exciting.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
P.S. When everyone lets their Higher Self tell them through dream messages, it won't matter what the PTW have to say about it. We can trust our own Higher Selves with the information they provide.

• Love this post!
  • Winner
Reactions: Linda and Lila
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Found an article on Zero Hedge that originally appeared on Medium. It is well-written and covers the basic ideas we've discussed here (except for the hidden technology). For me, the eye-catcher was that it was on Medium because that is an open site, where the "cool kids" hang out. So, these ideas are getting wider play. Yea!

The idea that a civilization could attain a level of advancement comparable to ours, successfully learn to share resources and collaborate enough to avoid wiping itself out, continue maturing for a very long time, master interstellar, intergalactic, and/or interdimensional travel, create aircraft that can operate in the way people who encounter them describe, and then fly across the universe to go kill a bunch of barely-evolved primates for some reason is just absurd on its face, and even if such a thing could happen it would have happened already. This is humans projecting their own particular madness onto a hypothetical species far more mature than our own, myopically assuming that our collective insanity is some kind of immutable quality of consciousness itself.
I’ve sat through so much video footage on this subject, and I just get so frustrated listening to all these military-minded men talking about the need to know what the “capabilities” of these things are and how to prevent them from posing a threat to “national security”. If we are in fact not alone in this universe and are in fact being visited by other civilizations, these are the absolute stupidest questions we could possibly be asking ourselves about them. Not how can we contact them, not is it possible to communicate with them, not what could we learn from them, not where are they from and what is their story, but how can we kill them if we need to.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
and even if such a thing could happen it would have happened already. This is humans projecting their own particular madness onto a hypothetical species far more mature than our own, myopically assuming that our collective insanity is some kind of immutable quality of consciousness itself.
We humans are such 'projectors'. We do it all the time. All of us.
...and then we tend to manifest whatever it is we see...

The flip side of this (as stated above) side of the coin is that we can project places of beauty, grace and harmony as well. We can also create them.

....just saying...

• Love this post!
Reactions: Snowmelt and Linda
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Watched a movie, Cosmos, on Amazon Prime about first contact. It is great film about the people - they have actual conversations - I know, wow. The point is that the average people were interested in what might be out there for the love of discovery. Just what HM was talking about.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Clif is his usual colorful self - (language warning for those of you who don't know him).

This session covers several topics, but his take on the UFO disclosure is interesting. The financial situation is worsening, and the bribes that people who were supposed to be silent no longer will be available. I wonder if this is part of the Fauci fall. Prices for basic living continue to rise, and people will get even more angry and start asking more questions. The combination of increased UFO sightings, release of Pentagon report, general unease of populations, and people who used to be silent speaking out may be a potent one. July is the boil over month and August is the change stuff month, which got me to thinking about why the deadline for the report was in June.

He makes the point that the globalists have stolen the technology, which has been one of my main points. If people figure this out, they are going to be pissed. He also has a good explanation about the global awakening.

• Thank you!
  • Intriguing Post
  • Winner
Reactions: Bill, Lila and June

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Clif is his usual colorful self - (language warning for those of you who don't know him).

This session covers several topics, but his take on the UFO disclosure is interesting. The financial situation is worsening, and the bribes that people who were supposed to be silent no longer will be available. I wonder if this is part of the Fauci fall. Prices for basic living continue to rise, and people will get even more angry and start asking more questions. The combination of increased UFO sightings, release of Pentagon report, general unease of populations, and people who used to be silent speaking out may be a potent one. July is the boil over month and August is the change stuff month, which got me to thinking about why the deadline for the report was in June.

He makes the point that the globalists have stolen the technology, which has been one of my main points. If people figure this out, they are going to be pissed. He also has a good explanation about the global awakening.

Appreciate the summary. Don't have much time at all these days for watching any vids.

Reactions: Linda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)