My brush with 5G (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Well it looks as though the ball has started rolling here in the UK :-
I knew Sheffield would be on the list because the Council chopped down hundreds of trees, pretending they were diseased. In fact they block 5G. So watch out for trees being chopped down in huge numbers.

thorium it's pretty hard to believe that it is so dangerous and so ignored by the government. The telecom industry must have invested fortunes into buying off politicians as the research is very clear that G5 will change life as we know it and not in a good way. Great links, thank you!

Pod, people in the USA have talked about all the trees in their neighborhoods being cut down as well.

I'm reminded of the line from a Lenard Cohan song "Take the only tree that's left and stuff it up the hole in your culture"

• Insightful Post
  • Jaw Dropping Post
Reactions: Lila and Snowmelt
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Had an interesting conversation with the Spectrum representative. Of course he tried to talk me out of leaving, telling me 5G has been around a long time with no problems. You can imagine how well I took that.

Then he said something very interesting - they have the ability to kill 5G service to our home. One of the things I've wondered about is what would happen to all the currently installed service - would it be useless - would people require new service. Oh no, seems they may have already considered that. Hmmmm.

telling me 5G has been around a long time with no problems.
OH What a liar!!!
Not in telecommunications it hasn't!
Maybe as a military weapon...but how would he know that?
Verizon has out-and-out bold faced lied to me before too. Honesty is just not a word some corporations understand these days!

We will have to fight to stop G5 in our towns and states - they will thrust this on us just as they have so many things if we keep silent.....and silence may in this case be the end of our bloodlines.

• Winner
Reactions: Alain
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Oh, I omitted my responses to the spectrum people in my earlier post. I said that he did not know what he was talking about and that one of their industry representatives testified in a congressional hearing that no testing had been done.

I have some insights from my two environmental bouts with the city.

Governments will do what they want, or do what whoever has paid them to do.
Fighting them head on takes money and dedication, which I found to be in short supply. A "fight" does not appeal to many and those who are willing lose interest after awhile. So, it is left to a few hardy souls.

However, it is easier to share information and reach more friends neighbors with an educational approach. This will be especially important in my case, as there are so many tech people. I don't want to turn them off immediately. Once there are many people involved at this level, then reaching out to council members is more fruitful. Rather than hearing from the same people over and over again, they will see and hear many different faces.

Pod made a post early on in this thread with a number of links to information. I found them to be very helpful, especially the questions on their FOI requests and the link to the congressional hearing.

The one thing that gave me some hope was the comment from the spectrum guy about being able to kill the 5G service to our router. I know many places already have 5G in operation, but I see now this is not as bad as I thought because people could request the service be turned off.

• Winner
  • Informative
Reactions: Lila and June

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
What is with glass fibre and inrelligent reading devices that are installed

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
I was just listening to a show today on this very issue. He discusses G5 in many of his programs, some are laden with information.

Did you know 26,000 scientists and doctors have written papers on the negative and detrimental effects of G5 on all life?
10,000 of those papers were presented to the United Nations and some to our own Congress as early as 2010!

I'm sorry to say mainstream news these days is as useful as propaganda sheets dropped out of bi-planes. They give us nothing but what they are paid to tell us.

My own research has come up with nothing yet to aid us against G5, its just not the same thing as G4 or G3 or G2 -- its a whole new beast nothing like previous generations at all. If this actually rolls out world wide we can say goodbye to life as we know it. Trees, insects, birds, children....there's nothing about this which anyone with a scientific back ground who is NOT on a special interest payroll, has to say which is good. Not one good thing. Many are calling it an Extinction level event.
It's possible the human race will win the totally uncoveted and infamous Darwin Award.
so orgone generators are powerless against that power?

• Insightful Post
Reactions: Lila

theGalacticTravelChannel

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Oh, I omitted my responses to the spectrum people in my earlier post. I said that he did not know what he was talking about and that one of their industry representatives testified in a congressional hearing that no testing had been done.

I have some insights from my two environmental bouts with the city.

Governments will do what they want, or do what whoever has paid them to do.
Fighting them head on takes money and dedication, which I found to be in short supply. A "fight" does not appeal to many and those who are willing lose interest after awhile. So, it is left to a few hardy souls.

However, it is easier to share information and reach more friends neighbors with an educational approach. This will be especially important in my case, as there are so many tech people. I don't want to turn them off immediately. Once there are many people involved at this level, then reaching out to council members is more fruitful. Rather than hearing from the same people over and over again, they will see and hear many different faces.

Pod made a post early on in this thread with a number of links to information. I found them to be very helpful, especially the questions on their FOI requests and the link to the congressional hearing.

The one thing that gave me some hope was the comment from the spectrum guy about being able to kill the 5G service to our router. I know many places already have 5G in operation, but I see now this is not as bad as I thought because people could request the service be turned off.
Mmm....except for the insane number of satellites going up aiming the 5G signal at our planet, and the insane number of towers aiming the 5G signal at everyone and everything. I have been following this thread with great interest. The fellow in the video that was posted who is 5G shielding his house is doing so due to the satellites and towers, etc.. Exterior sources of the signal. The most heartbreaking is not even all this, but the millions, potentially billions of people who will be so adversely affected.—a society, a race, principally debilitated. Is this really happening?!@#$

I, too, want to have hope. for the humans, for humanity. I will confess I am struggling to find it, though.

I will stay open.

• Love this post!
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Made a sortie into the enemy camp - how is the pro 5G material portrayed? This is important info because now we know what the disinformation camp is saying. The way to use this info is not to attack it directly, but present facts to the contrary from other sources. A direct attack on a person's beliefs may cause them to put up barriers and not hear anything you say. However, if you "come in the side door" with other, reliable data, then there is a better chance it might be heard.

Thanks to the wiki group for this one.
It is the Russian's fault. They have an inferior 5G network and are spreading lies about safety to prevent roll-out around the world.

FCC - (US Federal Communications Commission)
technology should drive policy not the other way around
we will get 5G deployed and let the private sector decide on the standards
testing of microwaves on the human body has been about acute exposure and heating of flesh - not long-term chronic exposure
rules in place to prohibit US cities from interfering with roll-out

FDA (US Food and Drug Commission)
Current safety limits for cellphone exposure are just fine with 5G

Google search ("is 5G safe" - 9 citations about dangers and 1 saying it is Ok - that surprised me

Cellphones have been in use since 2007 and there are 4 billion in use. There are no documented reports of widespread illness attributed to their use. If cellphones increased the rate of brain cancer by even 1% there would be 40 million cases, which has not happened. So 5G should be no different. The nature of science is that you can only prove something false though, so NO ONE can absolutely guarantee the safety of all transmitted energy even at low wattage. We have not found any obvious risk in 10+ years with over a 4 billion live test subjects. The following are excerpts from various studies. If we ever find one that shows risk we will list it here. https://commonsensehome.com/is-5g-safe/

The Yahoo search had many more pro 5G citations. Most of them focused on will 5G cause cancer.

• Intriguing Post

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
They are aiming to get 720 satellites in orbit initially, then gradually increase that number to about 12,000.
Looking for a "hair on fire" rating.

• Funny

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
It looks as though SpaceX has started deploying its internet satellites which transmit at the 5G frequencies :-

They are aiming to get 720 satellites in orbit initially, then gradually increase that number to about 12,000.
Think I’ll hop on the next passing space craft, hopefully their home planet won’t be run by greedy idiots.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain and Lila
I'm starting to contemplate using magic to be honest to protect us. Not just for humans, because honestly we are bringing this on ourselves, when we don't act to stop something we are compliant (silence is consent), but for all the animals, plants, birds, tree's, insects, and amphibians (etc) kingdoms. They are innocent, they have zero say in what hells we create on this planet.
I need to understand the threat of G5, how it is structured and what can stand against it though in order to figure out how to protect against it.

• I agree
  • Insightful Post
Reactions: Lila and Linda
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In my thinking, the only effective way to bring a halt will be intervention from those using the adjacent band for weather forecasting, and I give that a slim chance. What I see with engaging people on this matter is an awakening for some and some level of local control.

Therefore, I think CS has a good idea. These waves are reported to not be able to penetrate building walls. I've found the rocks to be great friends.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
While I am aware of the grave, imminent danger we are in, let's not forget that every negative has a little element of positive in it, and quite often that is where an answer or key lies. Nothing is created that does not have polarity, and nothing is created wholly on one side of the polarity. There is always a magical window into something else.

• Wise Post
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and Alain

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I found the quote below, today, which might be that point of light in the negative field I mentioned in a post further up. What people, en masse, need to realise is that we are already inter-connected. Totally connected. Connected fibres of the same fibrous whole. Holographic dramatizations displayed by our projecting consciousness beams, meeting in the middle, projecting outward from an internalised IN. We can push back on that claim that 5G is needed to connect us all. No, it's not. Babies don't need to play with phones. (I saw a baby in a pram at the doctor's the other day, no more than 8 months old, holding the mother's phone up near her face.... dear me, dear me, dear me). We all know heart connection shows us the lie that we're not connected. Then there are brains holding hands (reaching out, clasping), tootsie connection, smiles a mile wide, all connection in the proper view of things.

thPANNNN4N.jpg

"That all is us and we are all" points out the silliness of technology, especially toxic wireless, laying claim to “connecting” a world already one.
In an article by Peter Tocci, entitled: Polarity, Yes … Matter? Not So Sure, published on May 22, 2019

Yes! Humanity. You can reach the space where this doesn't need saying.

Last edited:
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
HM, you raise good points. This well may be one of those times when awareness of a "problem" moves people into a greater understanding.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
I knew Sheffield would be on the list because the Council chopped down hundreds of trees, pretending they were diseased. In fact they block 5G. So watch out for trees being chopped down in huge numbers.
a farmer in the north in my country did that with the pretext he need wood to heat, now it is visible and written down in the castle what he did

perhaps a place liberated beforehand for 5g?

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Snowmelt and Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
While I am aware of the grave, imminent danger we are in, let's not forget that every negative has a little element of positive in it, and quite often that is where an answer or key lies. Nothing is created that does not have polarity, and nothing is created wholly on one side of the polarity. There is always a magical window into something else.
Interesting that you say that there may be an element of positive in this.
I was just thinking the same thing because I was again reading about 'tumor treating fields' being used for medical treatment; cancer specifically. Of course, 'radiation' treatment has been used for decades for cancer treatment and consists of waves from a very small part of the electromagnetic field spectrum so there is some similarity there. These tumor treating fields (TTF) are considered a completely different category of treatment from 'radiation' treatment though I am not sure I entirely understand why. Some differences I can see: It is clearly diffrent that the TTFs are devices that one wears as a backpack, headgear or other type of 'clothing' rather than going to the hospital to get 'radiation' treatment. It is also different that one wears the TTF for many hours (eg a minimum of 18 hours/day) versus going to get a brief radiation treatment at a hospital. I can also contrast that 'radiation' is meant to kill cancer cells and TTF are supposed to prevent cells from dividing quickly. And I understand TTFs to use alternating electric fields which is different from 'radiation' treatment. I am also reading that the side effects from 'radiation' and TTFs are very different. No nausea, fatigue etc with TTFs; rather just a chance of rashes which are easily treatable and one person in the video below describing feeling elated.
I posted about tumor treating fields here: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/a-new-tool-for-cancer-tumor-treating-electric-fields.6702/
and am starting to read about it in more places now. For example, I just read that TTFs have been FDA approved for treating glioblastoma.

I see some irony here. The tumor treating fields, ironically, seem to have been first used as treatment for glioblastoma (brain cancer): https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/brain-tumor/tt-fields-tumortreating-fields-for-brain-tumors.
I find this ironic because I am reading that one of the deadly effects of cell phone use can be glioblastoma. That is noted in Linda's recent article: https://www.electricsense.com/14645/emf-dangers-cover-up/ as well as other places.

So, this would mean that one type of electromagnetic field (EMF) use can cause glioblastoma and another can treat it.
That very much sounds like a polarity to me!
Perhaps the key here is figuring out which EMFs are healthy and which are deadly.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
BIG WIRELESS CONCEDES: No studies showing safety of 5G - 7th Feb 2019

• Jaw Dropping Post
Okay, here we go! Today on facebook Kathy Mason interviewed a guy who has figured out how to reduce our resistance to G5 in the body so it won't affect us. I'll be meeting him personally soon at the CCC (Co Creators Convergence) at Sunrise Ranch for a week in June.
If Kathy Recommends someone they are powerful and she's personally tested them for validity.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I'll be meeting him personally soon at the CCC (Co Creators Convergence) at Sunrise Ranch for a week in June.
Great news - thanks for keeping on top of this issue!

• Cool Post
Reactions: CrystalSong

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
At work i even heard a 6g is under development hope this is nonesense i heard

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I don't know :(
It would be better if G5 didn't exist. But so far I'm not seeing people talking to the streets in protest.
Because they are ignorant. I posted a strong article on the Dumfries Facebook page, about the dangers of 5G, not a single like or comment. However, when I posted an article about a new sweet shop opening, there were nearly 100 likes and lots of comments.

Interesting article about astronomers' concerns regarding the satellites outnumbering stars and it seems that Elon Musk and Space X just got permission to launch thousands of satellites into space without anyone knowing or caring.

We need alien help to dismantle them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)