Music Part Two (3 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Here's some Christmas music:

Lyrics:

It was christmas eve babe
In the drunk tank
An old man said to me: won't see another one
And then they sang a song
The rare old mountain dew
I turned my face away and dreamed about you
Got on a lucky one
Came in eighteen to one
I've got a feeling
This year's for me and you
So happy christmas
I love you baby
I can see a better time
Where all our dreams come true.

They got cars big as bars
They got rivers of gold
But the wind goes right through you
It's no place for the old
When you first took my hand on a cold christmas eve
You promised me broadway was waiting for me
You were handsome you were pretty
Queen of new york city when the band finished playing they yelled out for more
Sinatra was swinging all the drunks they were singing
We kissed on a corner
Then danced through the night.

And the boys from the nypd choir were singing Galway Bay
And the bells were ringing out for christmas day.

You're a bum you're a punk
You're an old s*** on junk
Lying there almost dead on a drip in that bed
You scumbag you maggot
You cheap lousy faggot
Happy christmas your arse I pray god it's our last.

And the boys of the nypd choir's still singing Galway Bay
And the bells were ringing out
For christmas day.

I could have been someone
Well so could anyone
You took my dreams from me
When I first found you
I kept them with me babe
I put them with my own
Can't make it out alone
I've built my dreams around you

And the boys of the nypd choir's still singing Galway Bay
And the bells are ringing out
For christmas day.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anaeika

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016

Chick Corea - Piano, Synthesizer Stanley Clarke - Double Bass and Bass Guitar Lenny White - Drums, Percussion Al Di Meola - Guitar

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Check out this video & song, entitled “Saturn” by Sleeping at Last. It’s really worth it and promise you will NOT be disappointed! The video artfully plays with fire and light, grasping the magnitude of the universe.

Saturn"

You taught me the courage of stars before you left.
How light carries on endlessly, even after death.
With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite.
How rare and beautiful it is to even exist.

I couldn’t help but ask
For you to say it all again.
I tried to write it down
But I could never find a pen.
I’d give anything to hear
You say it one more time,
That the universe was made
Just to be seen by my eyes.

I couldn’t help but ask
For you to say it all again.
I tried to write it down
But I could never find a pen.
I’d give anything to hear
You say it one more time,
That the universe was made
Just to be seen by my eyes.

With shortness of breath, I’ll explain the infinite
How rare and beautiful it truly is that we exist.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
These days I have been trying to connect to the Light (I am tempted to add desperately but that might be a bit of an overstatement). Nothing seems to do the trick better that the epic Light warrior band Two Steps From Hell (I intuitively get that there were really Light warriors two steps from hell at one point, but this is another topic).

While I listen to that music, I feel an infusion of Light. I feel like I am the Light itself... okay, a particular expression of it.

I hope you enjoy the Archangel album too. I am actually going to ask Henda about her opinion :)... and Anaeika too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anaeika and Henda

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
exactly the style i like but far more in harmony in sound so all is said with your message combined

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
These days I have been trying to connect to the Light (I am tempted to add desperately but that might be a bit of an overstatement). Nothing seems to do the trick better that the epic Light warrior band Two Steps From Hell (I intuitively get that there were really Light warriors two steps from hell at one point, but this is another topic).

While I listen to that music, I feel an infusion of Light. I feel like I am the Light itself... okay, a particular expression of it.

I hope you enjoy the Archangel album too. I am actually going to ask Henda about her opinion :)... and Anaeika too.

Epic ! The music is really amazing and I feel as if there is some people getting out of their darkest days. Illuminated by some inner light that they are seeing for the first time. Sounds like they are still in between dark and light, just walking on a path that is yet not very clear to them, as they can see their inner old energies and obstacles showing up from time to time during that walk. In every piece of the album there is a new adventure. I see archangels and hills and dragons too. There is some magic occurring in every step of the journey. I am really like teleported in that pathway ! I see birds, blue and dark skies and a tunnel to cross.

There is a way out of the dark moments in every step, soldiers with armors and weapons to help the pilgrims. It sound like a pilgrim's journey a way to the light.

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Love the drummer in this...
I've never heard it, but now I have as I follow up on your original suggestion Puckster.

I just added the below to the original post of Music Part 2 (this thread), for those that wondered what this thread was actually about:

How about a sticky thread to post your favorite music? It could be whatever your listening to from rock, blues, jazz. classical whatever. Also personal compositions and performances(nudge, nudge,wink,wink Ged) whatever. One could listen to songs in one tab whilst perusing the latest news on the rest of the forum.
The above quote is from Pucksterguy's original thread which Linda mentioned, that being this one here. I wanted to include the purpose of the thread.

I think it's a good reminder to mention that Puckster thought it would be an idea to open up this thread in one window, and play a song, whether it's a new one just posted or an oldy, while browsing the forum, which I am doing right now as I update the original thread here.

Reactions: Pucksterguy

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Performed by the London Symphony Orchestra (founded in 1904, it's the oldest of London's symphony orchestras), here is a favorite of mine, Final Fantasy VII (Symphony in Three Movements) : I. Nibelheim Incident. I've been using it lately to find my zone while attending to my online work. It's of course based on the soundtrack of Square Enix's Final Fantasy video game series which has some amazing music thanks to Nobuo Uematsu, who is the composer of this specific symphony.

Uematsu is considered to be one of the most well known composers in the video game industry and has been referred to as the "Beethoven" of video games music.

I've also included below part II and III.

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
This is a great track from the Game of Thrones series. It's currently on my regular playlist.

Light of the Seven, it comes from episode ten within season six of GOT.

The artist is Ramin Djawadi, who is also known for his music in movies such as Pacific Rim, Warcraft, Clash of the Titans, and the Grammy-nominated score for Iron Man. He has also written music for TV — shows such as Prison Break, Person of Interest and Westworld. Now Westworld is a great series!

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Here is a piece of piano music by Kyle Landry based on the main theme for the game Skyrim. It's great!

With over 1.6 million views, here it is:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Thanks for sharing that one.
I love that a guy can use a camera w speakers and YouTube to do something that he obviously loves and show it to 1.8 million views!:cool:

Reactions: Laron

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Good old Dylan:)
I wonder if he would be as popular if his career started around now...

Reactions: Pucksterguy

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Lisa Rising Berry wrote a small blurb about this this morning that made me stop and think. That doesn't happen as often as much as I'd like sometimes....
Lisa Rising Berry
44 mins · Lower Allen, PA, United States ·
I normally don't wake up with songs in my head. Mantras yes...songs no. LOL.... However, I woke up with this song singing loudly in my head.

I have been trying to live by a profound Tibetan teaching...Dhi Zhin No...which means "Leave it as it is". I did discuss this briefly with one of my teachers this weekend. He even corrected my pronunciation of the phrase, and spelled it correctly on a napkin during lunch.

Perhaps this is divine reinforcement sent to me in a dream to remind me to let things be in my life.

Reactions: Sinera

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I have been trying to live by a profound Tibetan teaching...Dhi Zhin No...which means "Leave it as it is". I did discuss this briefly with one of my teachers this weekend. He even corrected my pronunciation of the phrase, and spelled it correctly on a napkin during lunch.
Would be cool if you could make a thread about this teaching, sounds interesting. Is it really spelled 'Dhi Zhin No'? I did a quick search and the (in)famous modern day oracle called Google only gives me links for 'DHI' = direct hair implantation. Well, I guess, judging from your cool photo, you do not yet really need that one, do you?
:fp ;):D

Reactions: Lila and Carl

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I normally don't wake up with songs in my head. Mantras yes...songs no. LOL.... However, I woke up with this song singing loudly in my head.

I remember belting out this song as a kid (when it was very popular). Its message seemed so obvious though I never (then) considered the possibility that the songwriter may have been literal about 'seeing Mother Mary' telling him to 'let it be'. After the experiences I've had since starting the group meditations at RT it seems likely that it was a more literal description.
In later years I stopped singing out loud when others reacted with criticism and have just recently started to reclaim my belief that singing is beautiful no matter the voice; and that I love my own voice, to boot. I think this may just be one of my favourite songs with which I let those who will be annoyed when I sing be annoyed if they choose to (another form of 'let it be', I guess, lol!)

Would be cool if you could make a thread about this teaching, sounds interesting. Is it really spelled 'Dhi Zhin No'? I did a quick search and the (in)famous modern day oracle called Google only gives me links for 'DHI' = direct hair implantation. Well, I guess, judging from your cool photo, you do not yet really need that one, do you?
:fp ;):D
I very much 'second' Sinera's request that we hear more about Dhi Zhin No! ...if you're willing.

Also, Sinera, I quickly did the same search on DuckDuckGo and found a bunch of links to Buddhist teaching (as well as one to shin tzu dog breeding, lol). This, for me, is another case of Google coming up short on a search that I got much better results with on DuckDuckGo.

If you want a really good demonstration of that difference, try searching 'heyoka' on both search engines. The best I could get from Google on that (after much filtering of completely extraneous stuff) was links to (relatively obscure and most often out of print) books being sold on the topic, so it was a search that really didn't go anywhere. DuckDuckGo's search came up with forums where heyokas were discussed, defined, stories of heyokas and so much more of value to my actual search; rather than a bunch of very commercial oriented 'hits'. I also found information on some specific books that I got excited enough about to buy. Goes to show how a 'hard sell' often works less well than sharing of information and enthusiasm:rolleyes::D
The difference in search results has been really quite stunning.
Plus DuckDuckGo states that they never track you or sell your information<3

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Yeah. I know google sucks. Had even another similar search engine boomarked with ixquick which is anonymous and also should give better results. I admit it is mere lazyness. Might try out the DuckDuckGo (never heard of it before).

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Yeah. I know google sucks. Had even another similar search engine boomarked with ixquick which is anonymous and also should give better results. I admit it is mere lazyness. Might try out the DuckDuckGo (never heard of it before).
And I have never heard of ixquick.
Glad to share these sites!:-D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)