Mass Lighting of the Planet: Suzanne Spooner (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Interesting! I always felt that in order for things to change humanity will most likely first hit a wall (through an event or series of events) that will be so impacting that will make the masses realize the need for a change. Happens quite often at an individual level, like somebody hitting bottom before starting (willingly or not) the corrective action. If it does happen at the individual level, why not at the collective? It is true though that some people get destroyed at different levels when hitting the wall while others recover and correct their lives. It is my hope and wish that as a race we don't destroy ourselves but correct our direction towards a golden era. That is the reality I want to experience.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I like the explanation of energy used well or misused - makes more sense to me.

I came across something that gave me a ray of hope. I was reading a blog of businessman, and he listed several books that he thought were crucial to living and working at your best. They were not books that we talk about here - more mainstream - but they were along the same lines - being mindful rather than reactive, centering with meditation, etc. So even if we don't see a lot of people coming all the way over to where we are, many are going to be in the "lobby".

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I like the explanation of energy used well or misused - makes more sense to me.

I came across something that gave me a ray of hope. I was reading a blog of businessman, and he listed several books that he thought were crucial to living and working at your best. They were not books that we talk about here - more mainstream - but they were along the same lines - being mindful rather than reactive, centering with meditation, etc. So even if we don't see a lot of people coming all the way over to where we are, many are going to be in the "lobby".
I always feel Deepak Chopra helps with that mainstream movement.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
You might want to check out my post "I'm losing my mind".

I've got a direct view into what is going on in a major, major US company, and it is not good. Their processes are falling apart. My sense is that no one really has a grasp of what is going on. Fixing the problems would require a major reboot and down time, which would cut into profits, so they just continue to skate across the thin ice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)