Lindometer Readings - Prophetic Dreams (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Thursday - March 3

Morning dream (March 2)
I was walking along and noticed strips of wallpaper glued to a path. There were many layers, and all were in poor conditions, peeling up at the edges. I wondered what they were and where they came from, so I rose up a bit and saw several of these decrepit paths in the Americas. I kept looking and followed back to the source, which was Eastern Europe (probably Ukraine). As they got closer to the source, the strips were thicker and at the source, it looked like a little mountain. It was as though someone glued down multiple strips of wallpaper hurriedly and went back and glued more and more. By the time I saw them, they were an ugly mess.

My Take
The strips layered on the paths were done piecemeal and not intended to last for any length of time. There was no underlying strength or cohesion. Thinking about Ukraine, I considered Soros and the way he works - behind the scenes, doing something here and there, suckering people into acts of disruption and chaos. However, these people have no deeply held beliefs to guide them. They are motivated by acting out and causing trouble. In this regard, the decaying strips make sense. Soros and his NGOs swoop in, get people to rile things up, and then leave them on their own. It is not a model that can withstand time, but it definitely creates short-term chaos and destruction.

In the dream, the pathways were falling apart, and no new wallpaper strips had been added in some time. Perhaps more people are waking up to the actions of hidden hands. For example, more people are becoming aware of what is going on in their local schools and recalling and voting out the trouble makers. It has become a large movement in the US. Once your eyes are opened to problems in one area, you start to look around and ask - have I missed anything else. Overall, I think the dream points to a declining power, although the remnants remain for clean-up.

This dream led me to make a post about what went on in Donbass during the Maidan revolt and how the same actions seem to be playing out now.

• Magical
  • Divine
  • Winner
Reactions: Lila, June and Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
In the dream, the pathways were falling apart, and no new wallpaper strips had been added in some time.
Wallpapering over the cracks?

I cannot help but think this is one of the most incongruous dreams you have had and I feel you must look at the wall paper.

You can make a house look wonderful by pasting wallpaper over poor plaster but eventually it will all fall apart.

It seems that the dream is also telling us that the fall of Ukraine will impact "all walks of life"

Nice one Lady Linda.

• I agree
Reactions: Alain and June

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Thursday - March 3

Morning dream (March 2)
I was walking along and noticed strips of wallpaper glued to a path. There were many layers, and all were in poor conditions, peeling up at the edges. I wondered what they were and where they came from, so I rose up a bit and saw several of these decrepit paths in the Americas. I kept looking and followed back to the source, which was Eastern Europe (probably Ukraine). As they got closer to the source, the strips were thicker and at the source, it looked like a little mountain. It was as though someone glued down multiple strips of wallpaper hurriedly and went back and glued more and more. By the time I saw them, they were an ugly mess.

My Take
The strips layered on the paths were done piecemeal and not intended to last for any length of time. There was no underlying strength or cohesion. Thinking about Ukraine, I considered Soros and the way he works - behind the scenes, doing something here and there, suckering people into acts of disruption and chaos. However, these people have no deeply held beliefs to guide them. They are motivated by acting out and causing trouble. In this regard, the decaying strips make sense. Soros and his NGOs swoop in, get people to rile things up, and then leave them on their own. It is not a model that can withstand time, but it definitely creates short-term chaos and destruction.

In the dream, the pathways were falling apart, and no new wallpaper strips had been added in some time. Perhaps more people are waking up to the actions of hidden hands. For example, more people are becoming aware of what is going on in their local schools and recalling and voting out the trouble makers. It has become a large movement in the US. Once your eyes are opened to problems in one area, you start to look around and ask - have I missed anything else. Overall, I think the dream points to a declining power, although the remnants remain for clean-up.

This dream led me to make a post about what went on in Donbass during the Maidan revolt and how the same actions seem to be playing out now.

as far as i followed and understand things a lot goes back to ukraine over the time, the hold on the region seems strong the moment but it can peel away more quickly than thought, so once the evil in the shadows is visible as treated with light all should become like it should

so this is also a hope how things unfold

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
it can peel away more quickly than thought, so once the evil in the shadows is visible as treated with light all should become like it should
that is the sense I got - it all was peeling away

I feel you must look at the wall paper
it was as if the wallpaper came from an odds and ends bin - all colors and designs with no cohesive theme
of course no one with any sense would put wallpaper on a path

I see that the wallpaper was a temporary thing to appeal to people at the moment - like those tik-tok challenges that kids do
It would appeal to people with little discernment - those easily distracted or motivated
In the larger picture, the demise of the papered path could speak to the fall of the msn narrative and people finally figuring out that the war in Donbass has been going on for 6 years - among other things

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Friday - March 4

Dreams
Several dreams about Russia - Ukraine events, but I do not recall any details.
However, the dream I had just before I awoke stayed with me.

I looked out the kitchen doors and saw a Great Pyreneese dog and a small horse-dragon in the backyard. I went outside on the deck to see what was going on, and it seemed to me the horse-dragon being was very young - maybe even a newborn, and the dog was guarding it. They were aware of me, but did not interact, so, I just observed. The dog was very large with glittering white fur. The horse-dragon was learning how to move around and was moving its scales, much like taking a breath. It was gorgeous blend of gray, blue, and green. Suddenly, the dog lifted his head high, sensing something. He ushered the horse-dragon to the back fence, they passed through it into the woods, and dissipated - just slowly disappeared.

Still sitting on the deck, I heard commotion just beyond the fence, and a group of people came walking by, stopping at our gate. I asked them what they were doing, and they responded that they were just looking around. Their leader - Mark Zuckhead - stepped up to the gate (which is locked) and started shaking it, demanding to be let in. I said - Nope - and the dream ended.

My Take
If you've followed my dreams and events, you know the majority are way over on the weird scale, and this one certainly fits. Not thinking it is a literal dream, but having some magical creatures in the backyard would be interesting. I will say that last night our dog was perturbed about something in the backyard and kept going out, making his rounds. Granted, it could have been any of the local animals, but who knows, right?

The Great Pyrenees are an ancient dog breed first known in the Pyrenees Mountains between Spain and France. They are large (up to 3 feet tall) and their jobs have been guarding flocks against wolves, bears, and human interlopers. In the 1600s they came to the notice of French nobility and were elevated to the nobel class of dogs. They are calm and personable, making them great family dogs. My experience is that they are loyal, intelligent, and loving. Of course, if you are up to no good, then woe to you. The one I knew would walk around with me, and when I had to climb the steep hill to the barn, he waited for me to hold his collar while he assisted my climb. So, if anyone or anything needed protection and guidance, then this is the being you would want.

The horse-dragon is new to me, but my search zeroed in on the Kiren in Japanese and Chinese mythology.

In Japanese mythology, the Kirin is considered a holy creature, whose cry is a musical scale and whose footprints are perfect circles. It is very peaceful and careful, capable of walking on water and on grass without bending the blades. It doesn't eat meat either. It only appears in places ruled by a benevolent and wise leader and is well-known for punishing the wicked. The kirin is considered as the most powerful and divine.

In Chinese mythology, Longma is a legendary creature with the head of a dragon and a horse’s body covered with dragon scales. It was believed that seeing Longma was a good omen and embodiment of an admirable mythological ruler of ancient China. The dragon-horse was associated with one of the Three Sovereigns and Five Emperors, the group of deities and mythical sage-rulers of prehistoric China.
The word longma stems from the two Chinese words, long meaning dragon and ma, which can be translated as a horse. Furthermore, longma is sometimes referred to as an eminent person, and the word also appears in the Chinese idiom longma jingshen, meaning the vigorous spirit in old age.
The dragon-horse appears in many Chinese classic texts, but his most prominent appearance is in the myth of Hetu and Luoshu. In ancient China, Hetu, the Yellow River Chart, and Luoshu, the River Luo Writings or Inscription, were cosmological diagrams used to describe the correlation between the hexagrams of the Book of Changes, the so-called Yijing, and the universe and the life on Earth.

In both legends this animal appears during times of well-being. Perhaps this newborn is an indication of coming times - ushering in a new age.

Ah - the entrance of Zuckhead - for me, he is a symbol of evil in a pleasant mask of "let's have fun on FB or in meta". I felt it was no coincidence that he was trying to get into the protected place of the magical creature - to stop it I'm sure. But he did not and will not succeed.

All in all, I see the dream as an indication of the ushering in of a new age. In some ways, it is similar to the dream with Ganesaha

This image is fairly close to what I saw, but as a newborn, it did not have the horns.

horse dragon.png

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
and often teach others how to adapt to community concerns.
Sounds familiar to me, Linda, being a reader of your posts....

Reactions: Linda

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Friday - March 4

Dreams

I looked out the kitchen doors and saw a Great Pyreneese dog and a small horse-dragon in the backyard. I went outside on the deck to see what was going on, and it seemed to me the horse-dragon being was very young - maybe even a newborn, and the dog was guarding it. They were aware of me, but did not interact, so, I just observed. The dog was very large with glittering white fur. The horse-dragon was learning how to move around and was moving its scales, much like taking a breath. It was gorgeous blend of gray, blue, and green. Suddenly, the dog lifted his head high, sensing something. He ushered the horse-dragon to the back fence, they passed through it into the woods, and dissipated - just slowly disappeared.

Still sitting on the deck, I heard commotion just beyond the fence, and a group of people came walking by, stopping at our gate. I asked them what they were doing, and they responded that they were just looking around. Their leader - Mark Zuckhead - stepped up to the gate (which is locked) and started shaking it, demanding to be let in. I said - Nope - and the dream ended.

My Take
If you've followed my dreams and events, you know the majority are way over on the weird scale, and this one certainly fits. Not thinking it is a literal dream, but having some magical creatures in the backyard would be interesting. I will say that last night our dog was perturbed about something in the backyard and kept going out, making his rounds. Granted, it could have been any of the local animals, but who knows, right?

The Great Pyrenees are an ancient dog breed first known in the Pyrenees Mountains between Spain and France. They are large (up to 3 feet tall) and their jobs have been guarding flocks against wolves, bears, and human interlopers. In the 1600s they came to the notice of French nobility and were elevated to the nobel class of dogs. They are calm and personable, making them great family dogs. My experience is that they are loyal, intelligent, and loving. Of course, if you are up to no good, then woe to you. The one I knew would walk around with me, and when I had to climb the steep hill to the barn, he waited for me to hold his collar while he assisted my climb. So, if anyone or anything needed protection and guidance, then this is the being you would want.

The horse-dragon is new to me, but my search zeroed in on the Kiren in Japanese and Chinese mythology.

In Japanese mythology, the Kirin is considered a holy creature, whose cry is a musical scale and whose footprints are perfect circles. It is very peaceful and careful, capable of walking on water and on grass without bending the blades. It doesn't eat meat either. It only appears in places ruled by a benevolent and wise leader and is well-known for punishing the wicked. The kirin is considered as the most powerful and divine.

In Chinese mythology, Longma is a legendary creature with the head of a dragon and a horse’s body covered with dragon scales. It was believed that seeing Longma was a good omen and embodiment of an admirable mythological ruler of ancient China. The dragon-horse was associated with one of the Three Sovereigns and Five Emperors, the group of deities and mythical sage-rulers of prehistoric China.
The word longma stems from the two Chinese words, long meaning dragon and ma, which can be translated as a horse. Furthermore, longma is sometimes referred to as an eminent person, and the word also appears in the Chinese idiom longma jingshen, meaning the vigorous spirit in old age.
The dragon-horse appears in many Chinese classic texts, but his most prominent appearance is in the myth of Hetu and Luoshu. In ancient China, Hetu, the Yellow River Chart, and Luoshu, the River Luo Writings or Inscription, were cosmological diagrams used to describe the correlation between the hexagrams of the Book of Changes, the so-called Yijing, and the universe and the life on Earth.

In both legends this animal appears during times of well-being. Perhaps this newborn is an indication of coming times - ushering in a new age.

Ah - the entrance of Zuckhead - for me, he is a symbol of evil in a pleasant mask of "let's have fun on FB or in meta". I felt it was no coincidence that he was trying to get into the protected place of the magical creature - to stop it I'm sure. But he did not and will not succeed.

All in all, I see the dream as an indication of the ushering in of a new age. In some ways, it is similar to the dream with Ganesaha

This image is fairly close to what I saw, but as a newborn, it did not have the horns.

View attachment 13298
Wow, you were certainly blessed to have this vision.

As for that M Zuck person, he thinks his plastered-on smile and quizzical look will make people walk right on by, but he underestimates us. We read energies.

• I agree
Reactions: June and Linda

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
6th March

waking dream this morning. I saw the tops of trees in the distance with a typical English pub sign poking through, pic below.
Had it been on the ground I couldn’t have seen it, it was almost as if it was proclaiming ‘ I’m here ‘ sort of thing.
Weirder still was the fact that it was completely blank, no name of pub, then I got the words. ‘ The Black Crow ‘ and thought , ah that’s the name.

I found,out that Crows are very spiritual and often show up to let you know that there are spiritual shifts happening around you.
They represent transformation, cycles , psychic tools, and insight into unseen realms.
Crows are problem solvers and can help you tune into a solution when you are faced with a challenge.

A pub is a public place where many people meet and the fact the sign was displayed high up for many to see was like an invite, so I feel this is for many people rather than personal. It’s possible that should communications become difficult the local pub will be somewhere for folk to gather to share and glean info.
Could be a place where someone fully awake is able to throw some light on what’s going on and answer some questions..
Word will get around at a time like that and whole families could show up, hence the sign way up in the air, I’m still puzzled as to why or was blank though and I actually heard the name.

Attachments

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain and Lila
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Could be a place where someone fully awake is able to throw some light on what’s going on and answer some questions..
Word will get around at a time like that and whole families could show up, hence the sign way up in the air, I’m still puzzled as to why or was blank though and I actually heard the name.
Pubs were the TV and internet in older times, so it makes sense that people would congregate there when they finally come to terms with the fake media. Could be that you know the name because you are ready to be there, but others are not quite ready - hence the blank sign. Seems like a good dream to me - one showing there is a place of hope for people.

• Love this post!
Reactions: June, Pod and Alain

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Pubs are a very British tradition; when expats settle abroad, the first thing they do is create a pub!

After the first lockdown ended in 2020, my friend and neighbour Shirley opened her pub. As I stood at the bar surveying all the people seated at tables I heard a voice within me say "This is where the revolution begins"

Of course the PTW soon realised this and created a reason to shut down the pubs again. Cannot have people voicing their suspicions when their inhibitions are dampened with alcohol can they?

When I searched for "The Black Crow Pub" I found this......perhaps the sign was blank because it has not been created yet?

Last edited:

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
This morning I felt a sudden need to lie on the bed which was inconvenient as someone was coming to visit.
I lay down and quickly found myself in a place where I was being shown and taught that anything, absolutely anything , can be healed.
I can’t say I actually saw anything, and yet I did in the way of sensing. The place had a wonderful, joyful feeling and appeared to be a hive of industry.
I get the feeling I was in a place of healing , a place where people could go to be made whole, in every sense of the word. New limbs, new teeth, you name it.
I feel that I was being given knowledge that, at the moment, I can’t fully remember but I know there are incredible ways to heal, ways we can’t imagine, that has always been kept from us by those who have been ruling us for eons. The fact that we are getting so many incites strongly suggests that rule is near its end.

My subconscious must have reminded me of the time factor and I felt myself being brought back, it was like walking through several inter joining rooms, from one to another and then to here, is the only way I can describe it and it felt as if I was coming from far away and was disorientated possibly due to the speed of returning.

Thinking of the pub sign yesterday which, as Pod said, probably hasn’t been created yet , I feel this is also to come, something to look forward to going by the joyful feeling.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I feel that I was being given knowledge that, at the moment, I can’t fully remember but I know there are incredible ways to heal, ways we can’t imagine, that has always been kept from us by those who have been ruling us for eons. The fact that we are getting so many incites strongly suggests that rule is near its end.
Interestingly, I just read this from Dave Hayes, Praying Medic, who was more involved in political machinations and Q. However, his focus shifted to healing, which had been a part of his life but was overtaken with politics.

The Lord gently confronted me and suggested I was trying to obtain peace by being informed about the news, when He wanted me to obtain peace through His presence. I stopped watching news broadcasts and the spirit of fear vanished. This revelation came at the same time God asked me to shift my focus here on Telegram to healing.

The number of people that report healing through calling on the Holy Spirit, Jesus, God, Source is growing. As you said there are other ways to heal that have been kept away from most people.

Recalling the manifestation of that gleaming white dove, which I believe to be the Holy Spirit, while I was sitting on the deck has come back to me several times of late. I tried this with a couple of injuries and got immediate relief.

So, yes, the time for healing is at hand - particularly as more of awful vaccine data is being released from the companies.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Interestingly, I just read this from Dave Hayes, Praying Medic, who was more involved in political machinations and Q. However, his focus shifted to healing, which had been a part of his life but was overtaken with politics.

The Lord gently confronted me and suggested I was trying to obtain peace by being informed about the news, when He wanted me to obtain peace through His presence. I stopped watching news broadcasts and the spirit of fear vanished. This revelation came at the same time God asked me to shift my focus here on Telegram to healing.

The number of people that report healing through calling on the Holy Spirit, Jesus, God, Source is growing. As you said there are other ways to heal that have been kept away from most people.

Recalling the manifestation of that gleaming white dove, which I believe to be the Holy Spirit, while I was sitting on the deck has come back to me several times of late. I tried this with a couple of injuries and got immediate relief.

So, yes, the time for healing is at hand - particularly as more of awful vaccine data is being released from the companies.
Yes and that data is going to worry people sick because they will be told there is no cure, nothing can be done. I’m looking forward to the day when they find out that all is not lost, that everything can and will be cured, there will be so many tears of joy and laughter..
It must be near surely or we wouldn’t be getting so many insights.

• Divine
Reactions: Snowmelt

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
i know things can be healed by mere intention but that goes only wihtout the x layers of limiting beliefs in the brain,

so if i can rehave my teeth how they were i can again play music like i used to, despite fun fact, they are lifing restrictings and so i could enter and play without discussions, however in my actual state i am no big help to them

so to resume positif, negatif, positif, postif, neutral, well seems my life is a bit more balanced to the good side the moment :)

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
i know things can be healed by mere intention but that goes only wihtout the x layers of limiting beliefs in the brain,

so if i can rehave my teeth how they were i can again play music like i used to, despite fun fact, they are lifing restrictings and so i could enter and play without discussions, however in my actual state i am no big help to them

so to resume positif, negatif, positif, postif, neutral, well seems my life is a bit more balanced to the good side the moment :)

Now there's a beehive-toting six-shooter!

• Love this post!
Reactions: June and Pod

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
While relaxing in my recliner chair today mulling over the place of healing I visited on Mon, I was given ‘ Energy healing centre ‘
My thoughts wandered along the lines of……Where was that, are they for Earth or what ‘. I received ‘ Prototype ‘
Much of this was sensing/knowings and is difficult to put into words.
I got that these Energy Healing Centres would be found covering the globe and anyone would be able to go and freely be healed with sound, crystals colours, lights and much more, things that have always been kept from us.

Wondering about folk being able to get to these centres , I knew that there would be no problem with transport. Also should someone be unable to travel a ‘Mobile Energy Healing Unit, ‘ would soon arrive to do what was needed.
When I mulled over what these units would use for fuel I received ‘ Natural energy abounds and will be fully put to use at that time. I have heard that the universe has unlimited energy to be tapped into, I wonder if this is what will be used.

My feelings are that this prototype is ready in the place I visited and although I’ve tried, I haven’t found out where that place is,
I reckon it was another realm where its been created but is not yet actually physical. probably because the realm isn’t physical.

I hope you all understand what I’m talking about because I’m not sure I do and I wouldn’t blame some for wondering if I’ve lost the plot.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I hope you all understand what I’m talking about because I’m not sure I do and I wouldn’t blame some for wondering if I’ve lost the plot.
Many of us have experienced different types of healing of which the majority of the population is unaware. There are licensed medical doctors with specialties in Functional Medicine, which means they look at the whole person. I've run into a few physicians that have never heard of it. Then we have centuries old practices such as acupuncture, manual therapy, herbal remedies, energy/prayer, etc. that while common place to us, are unknown or maybe ridiculed by most people. There are techniques and practices that we've not heard of that I'm sure are coming.

One thing I've not only heard from a couple of people but have read as well, are doctors and other types of practitioners joining together to treat patients outside the structures of western medicine/big Pharma.

For example, right now there are 20 links on the NIH (US gov) website to studies and research on curing cancer with Ivermectin. Who knows what other info is available but hidden away. I can see easily a place where any person can seek help - no insurance cards needed. Given the kind of assistance available (not big machines), I can see how the assistance can go to where the people are.

Like you, my dreams are full of a different way of living, and I know we are moving closer to that point. We don't see the tipping point on the way up, only in hindsight.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Friday - March 4

Dreams

My Take

View attachment 13298
Somehow I missed this posting when it was put up. I'm so glad to have found it. Yes, the kirins are very good luck to find. Lucky all of us to share in your dream of one.

And what a lovely sculpture of one!

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
While relaxing in my recliner chair today mulling over the place of healing I visited on Mon, I was given ‘ Energy healing centre ‘
My thoughts wandered along the lines of……Where was that, are they for Earth or what ‘. I received ‘ Prototype ‘
Much of this was sensing/knowings and is difficult to put into words.
I got that these Energy Healing Centres would be found covering the globe and anyone would be able to go and freely be healed with sound, crystals colours, lights and much more, things that have always been kept from us.

Wondering about folk being able to get to these centres , I knew that there would be no problem with transport. Also should someone be unable to travel a ‘Mobile Energy Healing Unit, ‘ would soon arrive to do what was needed.
When I mulled over what these units would use for fuel I received ‘ Natural energy abounds and will be fully put to use at that time. I have heard that the universe has unlimited energy to be tapped into, I wonder if this is what will be used.

My feelings are that this prototype is ready in the place I visited and although I’ve tried, I haven’t found out where that place is,
I reckon it was another realm where its been created but is not yet actually physical. probably because the realm isn’t physical.

June, I would vote you for Prime Minister, but not in this time or place, because you wouldn't want to deal with moronic imbeciles.... but you could lead the way, I think.

• I agree
Reactions: Lila and June
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
June I came across this video with Janine (tarot reader) and Christiane Northrup (well-known physician). Northrup asks the most interesting questions about helping people who've had the vax. One of the questions was about med-beds, which seem in line with what you are seeing. The answer centered on the person's ability to access their own healing energies as part of the treatment. I've thought the same thing, otherwise people would not be able to achieve enduring health. So, there has to be some level of awareness in the recipient.

• Wise Post
  • Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila and June

BlueHorseshoeLoves

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 15, 2021
FYI, the CATs set up a "healing escrow" account for everyone who got the shot. You can access it on their site. Thing is, the person has to use their free will to actively seek it. This heals their relationship with God.

• Winner
  • Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila and Linda
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
FYI, the CATs set up a "healing escrow" account for everyone who got the shot. You can access it on their site. Thing is, the person has to use their free will to actively seek it. This heals their relationship with God.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Tuesday - March 15, 2022

Many Dreams

For three days, I had versions of the same dream. People coming out from some great unrest, and happily finding a new and bright world. It was some kind of terrible storm - literal or metaphorical - and they were so happy it was over and ready to begin anew.

This morning I had two dreams.

In the first one, I was making videos on how to move from where we are now to where we want to go. First, we are going to be here a bit longer, so keep essential supplies here. Second, take the time to find just the right abode in the "where we want to go" place. Third step, carefully consider what we want to take and what we want to leave behind.

In the second one, the owner of a company I used to work with but left because of their less-lighted behavior, sent word that they really needed me to come back. At first I was happy but heard a voice saying, check the details. Ahhh - those details showed that they were exactly the same kind of people as before and wanted to profit from my skills.

My Take
The first series of dreams are just like so many I've had in the past years. There is something earth-shattering - literal, psychological, spiritual - maybe all three. It affects everyone, but some come through it just fine and are ready for a new life. June has had several premonitions and messages along the same lines. However, it has to be one of those "thief in the night" events, which means we will not know until we are in it. The big take-away for me is that so many people come through it and are happy to go forward.

The videos about how to pack are interesting because they suggest people are able to move back and forward between here and there - perhaps only in thoughts, but it is an interesting idea. Also, the videos suggested two important ideas - consider what you wish to leave behind and what to carry forward - perhaps ideas and feelings - and taking only what suits you. The other idea is to have the items important to your sustenance in the here. Now that idea has many meanings, including stocking up on provisions.

The second dream about the job offer has two meanings. One, for me personally to take care with whom I work. Sometimes I do yearn for the times of collaboration. The second meaning, for many of us, may be about people who've shunned us for our beliefs wanting to return and for everything to go back to the way it was before. They may not even entertain the idea that they were wrong and just want to gloss over it and continue as if nothing happened. To really be able to move forward, we have to be able to think critically and see the junk around us for what it is. We don't have to say "I told you so", (although there are some cases where I'd like to). However, people do need to come to grips with all that has gone on - otherwise, it only will be repeated.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Wednesday - March 16, 2022

I'd been watching a video on my computer that was beside me, turned it off, and apparently I winked out.

Morning Dream
Had an idea to share some of my thoughts and observations among the woke crowd in the central part of the city. I put on a video in the common room of a group house. It was something simple and definitely not controversial. People were milling about, getting coffee and chatting, but no one payed any attention. A couple of people asked what I was doing, and I replied that I wanted to watch the video on a big screen. They nodded and walked on. A woman sat down beside me and was trying to pop a lens back in her sunglasses. They were just like some I had a long time ago. Then I opened my eyes / came back, and there was a picture of our beautiful earth from a distance - spinning in the cosmos on my computer screen.

My Take
In a nutshell - some people are not ready for any kind of new information. I know well not to share much unless asked, and this was reinforcement of the idea.

The sunglasses were interesting - glasses are your view on the world and sunglasses suggest an obscure or clouded view. I do recall those sunglasses from my past because I liked them so much, but that was a long, long, long time ago. Seems like a reference to a time in my life when I was less aware of the machinations of the world and that these people were in a similar place. A good question to ponder is what were some seminal moments in my life that helped me change perceptions because even an oblique attempt to share something new was useless in this dream.

Seeing my actual computer screen with a message was funny to me. So many dreams have ended with a message on a screen, but here was one right in front of me. I believe it was saying that in the big picture the earth is beautiful, and we are doing well in our efforts, regardless of the current ugliness we see in some places. Also, I believe the image was an encouragement to continue our efforts - we cannot just sit back after making it this far.

Last edited:
  • Intriguing Post
Reactions: Alain and June
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Thursday - March 17, 2022

The month of March has been unusual for me - many days when I go back to sleep after breakfast and wake up at exactly the same time - 10:35 AM. This morning was the same, and when I awoke, I jumped out of bed with a sense that I must tell as many people as possible about this one. It is as though it wants to leap from my heart to the world - so here goes.

Morning Dream
I'm living my life in our house and our neighborhood, and Christmas is almost here. Our lives are much different - rolling electricity, have potable water, enough to eat, no one goes to work and all are at home (some friends and family may have moved in with a few neighbors). A group of us are talking in the street, and it is getting dark with faint lights from the houses. We are wearing jackets, so it is cold (for us) but not freezing. Also, I'm carrying one of our battery lanterns. We decide that we will have some kind of Christmas party because the holiday will not be like those of the past. There are no lighted homes, mounds of gifts, or sumptuous meals. Yet, we figure out a way to make it fun just as we've done the past two years for Halloween. Some will bake cookies, my husband will make a sled train to pull kids up and down the hill in our yard, I will tell stories, and others volunteer for other things. We are excited about how much fun it will be to work together.

My Take
Whether literal or not, it does point to a time where we basically are ok, our lives are far different, and we work together. All the outside influences like Amazon deliveries, parties, and gifts are gone. Yet, we are feeling great joy in being together at our end of the street and doing something that will bring joy to the children.

I sense my feelings when awakening are as important - the joy that we are Ok was leaping from my heart.

And one more thing ---- oddly this morning I got a text at 7 AM from a moving company, saying it was my 48 hour notice of my move. Granted, it was a spam message, but something about it stuck with me. It also reminded me of that phone call I got awhile back - "Can you hear me? It is a go".

BlueHorseshoeLoves

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 15, 2021
It could also have been another timeline/alternate reality. Or one that's an option.

However, I suspect this is how the holidays will be -- which will be refreshing. As Linus said, Christmas has become too commercial, and too dangerous.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)