Lindometer Readings - Prophetic Dreams (6 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Wow that’s some dream. You’re right about me wanting to visit, I often imagine being there and think I must astral travel to you. Maybe we work together in the astral
I’ve been having feeling that there is help for the shot people. Things are changing swiftly so yes, lets keep our eyes open who knows what surprises are round the corner.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Linda
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Talking this one over with a friend, and she made an interesting point - I've done this before. I'd not summed it up quite that way.

So, yes, whatever comes - we've done this before. I'm thinking that our previous experience and skills are why we are in our different places. We instinctively know what to do.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
May 19 - Wednesday

Event

I was out front when the mailman drove up, and he told me something wonderful. Last year, I put a white board with a word of the day in the front yard M-F. He told me that he took a picture every day and sent it to his daughter. When they each got home from work, they would talk about it, He said they enjoyed that so much that they continued it with an app after I stopped. It's been a year since I've done that. Oh yeah, he told some of the words they found on the app - one was ascend.

My Take

Small things that we do may have a far reach and bring on changes we never imagined.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Still Thursday

Had a conversation with a friend about how our Dads taught us to observe, analyze, and fix things - in other words - how to think.

Her conclusion - Yeah, thinking is a lost art.
Thinking is an art that requires a relatively high civilisation - not one that is just focused on survival, ergo Ancient Greeks, etc reached that point where thinking became an art form. It requires leisure, but also drive.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Thinking is an art that requires a relatively high civilisation - not one that is just focused on survival, ergo Ancient Greeks, etc reached that point where thinking became an art form. It requires leisure, but also drive.
A long time ago, I had a joke - I said that the mysterious they kept us so busy with just living that we had no time to think or create. Sooo - turns out I was right some 25 years ago. This idea dovetails with your observation.

Reactions: Nara
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
May 24 - Monday

Waking Dream

I am teaching class after class on how to climb - trails over loose rock, boulders, going up cliffs. It is relentless - group after group, giving them the basics, and sending them on their way. I'm as I am now - not a spring chicken and getting a bit tired. As I'm demonstrating rock climbing up a cliff, I think to myself - "how am I even doing this" and hear "you've done it before".

My Take

I think this one is clear. There are more people wanting to learn how to move on, and those of us who know how are shairing our knowledge. The other aspect is that they are not leisurely lessons. Rather, there is little time available, so the lessons are quick with enough of the basics to get people going.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Nara and Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
May 24 - Monday

Waking Dream

I am teaching class after class on how to climb - trails over loose rock, boulders, going up cliffs. It is relentless - group after group, giving them the basics, and sending them on their way. I'm as I am now - not a spring chicken and getting a bit tired. As I'm demonstrating rock climbing up a cliff, I think to myself - "how am I even doing this" and hear "you've done it before".

My Take

I think this one is clear. There are more people wanting to learn how to move on, and those of us who know how are shairing our knowledge. The other aspect is that they are not leisurely lessons. Rather, there is little time available, so the lessons are quick with enough of the basics to get people going.
Of course, I see the metaphysical aspect of your dream. But I also think you've had an Inca life.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
May 29 - Friday

Event 1

Tuesday the 25th, I posted the Allison Coe "done with it" video. I gave it a lot of thought and honed my done and embrace lists through the evening. Wednesday, my waking dream was about boxes appearing with things I wanted. The one I recall most was a guitar, which I've been thinking about. It's been many years, but I'd like to play again.

My Take

Getting rid of the dross makes room for the good stuff. One important aspect is being specific in requests.

Event 2

Got a nudge to watch Sense 8 again. I was enthralled the first time around and am enjoying going through again and taking in the subtleties. Loved the scene where they all are singing "What's Up". It evoked a feeling that was running through all of them. ("4 Non Blondes - perfect soundtrack for a lobotomy.")

My Take

Not sure yet, but I'm sure it is significant because it was such a strong nudge that I tried to put off but to no avail. The idea of being able to step in and lend your particular skill set intrigues me, as well as sharing insights from lives in far-removed locales.

How about a sing-a-long?

Lilia

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 26, 2016
Vayuna, via Switzerland
uh i love sense8 and have been putting off re-watching it for a few weeks now due to not being finished with a book i am reading... this show is really awesome. i even learned how to play "whats up" on my guitar :)
*singing along from switzerland *

• Divine
  • Cool Post
Reactions: Lila and Linda

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
This morning I dreamed I was standing under a tree with a friend and I looked up and saw all the planets in a line in order of size too. They were as close to Earth as the moon is now. I particularly recall thinking how beautiful Jupiter was.

I turned to my friend and said something about "It's time" Then a sort of snow started to fall except it was made of tinsel and tiny bells too.

Only when I went to make my bed did I recall that yesterday I grabbed a handful of lottery slips and put them under my pillow !

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Wednesday - June 2

Afternoon Dream

Backstory - After finishing my one-hour zoom boot-camp session, I ate lunch and passed out. At the end of a confusing dream, I was directed to interpret it by referencing the coat of arms of the Mexican Flag.

Screen Shot 2021-06-02 at 11.45.26 PM.png

It is an eagle holding a snake in its beak and talon, while standing on a prickly pear cactus, growing from a rock in the middle of water. A laurel branch is below the image. In an ancient prophecy, the Aztecs were given a symbol indicating where their city was to be built. They did see such an image on an island in a marshy area known as Lake Texcoco. Using great ingenuity, they drained the swamp and built their city, which now is Mexico City.

The Dream - I was called out to handle a situation with an old snake that had awakened and was causing trouble for some people. I went to an area that seemed Mediterranean / Spanish in appearance. Buildings were at the street, with stories on the first level and living quarters above.

I was floating above getting my bearings when the snake started leaping towards me with mouth open and fangs ready. I had nothing with me, so I grabbed the lower part of its body, shoved it into the mouth, and it bit itself. I knew it would die, but was surprised at how much it was thrashing about. Finally, it was done.

My Take

The instructions about interpretation narrowed the possibilities; yet, I still am not sure. Looking at it on a global level, people like us are in search of a better home free from the insanity. We are seeing DS players turning on themselves - mostly notably, the Fauci mess - and it does feel as though many people are thrashing about (some literally).

Or, will something happen to clean up the disaster at the border with Mexico. Drugs, including a lot of Fentanyl from China, pour across and kill thousands of people. People are dying trying to get across, and what is going on with all those children coming by themselves.

One more interesting thing - we had a huge stand of prickly pear cactus at the fence, and 90% of it died during snowmageddon. However, that little bit that survived is growing very fast and strong.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Ouroboros

Ouroboros.jpg

The Ouroboros is a Greek word meaning "tail devourer," and is one of the oldest mystical symbols in the world. It can be perceived as enveloping itself, where the past (the tail) appears to disappear but really moves into an inner domain or reality, vanishing from view but still existing.

The ouroboros has several meanings interwoven into it. Foremost is the symbolism of the serpent biting, devouring, or eating its own tail. This symbolizes the cyclic Nature of the Universe: creation out of destruction, Life out of Death. The ouroboros eats its own tail to sustain its life, in an eternal cycle of renewal. It is sometimes depicted in a lemniscate shape (figure eight) as well.

The Serpent biting its own tail is first seen as early as 1600 years BC in Egypt as a symbol of the sun, and represented the travels of the sun disk. From there it moved to the Phonecians and then to the Greeks, who gave it its name, Ouroboros, which means devouring its tail.

In mythology, the Oroborus is a symbol representing the Milky Way galaxy. Myth refers to a serpent of light residing in the heavens. The Milky Way is this serpent, and viewed at galactic central point near Sagittarius, this serpent eats its own tail. Many ancients used the galaxy to calculate cosmic and earth cycles.

It is found in Gnosticism and alchemy representing cyclical natural life and the fusion of opposites. It also symbolizes the transcendence of duality and was related to the solar God Abraxas, and signified eternity and the soul of the world.

In alchemy, it represents the spirit of Mercury (the substance that permeates all matter), and symbolizes continuous renewal (a snake is often a symbol of resurrection, as it appears to be continually reborn as it sheds its skin.), the cycle of life and death, and harmony of opposites. As a symbol of the eternal unity of all things, the cycle of birth and death from which the alchemist sought release and liberation. It unites opposites: the conscious and unconscious mind. Alchemically, the ouroboros is also used as a purifying glyph.

The Aztec serpent God Queztacoatl was depicted similarly, and Chinese alchemical dragons have both similar shapes and meaning.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
The creation of an ouroborus stood out for me too; esp the way you assessed your lack of 'weapons' with which to defend yourself and instead used what was in front of you threatening you. This to me represents stepping out of the box to see the whole picture and possibilities which are not usually visible. It's a way of creating beauty from threat rather than opting for the duality or us/them way of (more usual around us now) thinking.

As I was considering this it seemed that this is very similar to the 0 card of the tarot; the Fool, who is a figure I'm coming to increasingly appreciate and who also has an everpresent appeal. We use the (currently) disparaging term 'Fool' to describe a being who walks lightly upon the world, seeing things in ways most of us do not and creating great + needed change just by being there. A fool in ancient courts was typically the one with enough wit and knowledge of humanity to be able to call out the elephants in the room and distract, cajole, entertain, flatter or whatever was needed in order to be able to keep their own head upon their shoulders. Incredible skill! And we call this figure a fool? Who is really the fool in this situation?

And the fool just walks along, not really caring what name is used... really a transcendant archetype, where things both start and begin; just like ouroborus; and like the infinity symbol.

So, yes, what stands out for me is the action taken around this ancient symbol of Mexico City. That's new and it's exciting <3

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain and Linda
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Pod and Lila your observations were helpful - I did not get the creation of the ouroboros. That really emphasizes the idea of new from old. Mexico is not that far from me, and the struggles going on at the border are beyond comprehension. The reports from the ranchers tell the story - not only do they ride to check their herds, but also looking for lost people, as well as bodies of those who did not make it.

I would love for this to be an indication of great change / renewal for the Mexican people.

• I agree

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
@Pod and @Lila your observations were helpful - I did not get the creation of the ouroboros
Fair enough Lady ! It is YOUR dream after all.

Certainly it seems that you assisted in making sure something not good was destroyed. That has to be good. I know you do not go on these dimensional excursions for fun..

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I know you do not go on these dimensional excursions for fun..
You are right, they are not fun, but they are something that I can and want to do. Something about this one feels like a palpable change. I'm not sure how to explain it - maybe a big shift in direction - something more immediate happened.

• Compassionate

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
Maybe this is another early warning about the "stair step" change we all felt was coming a few weeks ago. Someone had suggested that it might be at Summer Solstice.

• Insightful Post
Reactions: Lila and Linda
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Thursday - June 3

Event

Sitting outside (under roof) watching the rain and thinking about the previous dream. As I said, this one is staying with me for some reason. I noticed a lot of bird activity in the trees and thought the cardinals (saw flashes of red) were moving around - but - no - a red and grey parrot landed on the deck rail about 4 feet from me. There is no mistaking the big eyes and beak. We looked at each other for a bit, and it flew back to the trees. It made a special trip through the rain to come to the deck.

My Take

Had to look this one up -

A Parrots’ words, blurted out with no sense of time or appropriateness, remind you of the necessity of mindfulness. What messages do you want to send? When is the best time to send them? A Parrot repeats what they hear for boon or bane, giving the phrase “watch your words” a whole new meaning.
Another way to look at Parrot symbolism is that they say the same things repeatedly. Repetition gives Parrots symbolic ties to mantras, affirmations, incantations, and chanting. When said with intent, repeated words can help align you with the energies you need to change your life.
The parrot can help with speaking, communication, and observation. The American Indians of the Four Corners region of the southwest had great reverence for the parrot and some considered a symbol of fertility, which can mean creativity, as well.

Four corners refers to the area where Utah, Colorado, Arizona, and New Mexico meet. I've been there and stood in 4 states at the same time. Several tribes are associated with this area (Navaho, Hopi, Ute, and ancient Anasazi).

Screen Shot 2021-06-03 at 3.58.51 PM.png

• Divine
Reactions: Alain and Lila

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
Wednesday - June 2

Afternoon Dream

Backstory - After finishing my one-hour zoom boot-camp session, I ate lunch and passed out. At the end of a confusing dream, I was directed to interpret it by referencing the coat of arms of the Mexican Flag.

View attachment 11438

It is an eagle holding a snake in its beak and talon, while standing on a prickly pear cactus, growing from a rock in the middle of water. A laurel branch is below the image. In an ancient prophecy, the Aztecs were given a symbol indicating where their city was to be built. They did see such an image on an island in a marshy area known as Lake Texcoco. Using great ingenuity, they drained the swamp and built their city, which now is Mexico City.

The Dream - I was called out to handle a situation with an old snake that had awakened and was causing trouble for some people. I went to an area that seemed Mediterranean / Spanish in appearance. Buildings were at the street, with stories on the first level and living quarters above.

I was floating above getting my bearings when the snake started leaping towards me with mouth open and fangs ready. I had nothing with me, so I grabbed the lower part of its body, shoved it into the mouth, and it bit itself. I knew it would die, but was surprised at how much it was thrashing about. Finally, it was done.

My Take

The instructions about interpretation narrowed the possibilities; yet, I still am not sure. Looking at it on a global level, people like us are in search of a better home free from the insanity. We are seeing DS players turning on themselves - mostly notably, the Fauci mess - and it does feel as though many people are thrashing about (some literally).

Or, will something happen to clean up the disaster at the border with Mexico. Drugs, including a lot of Fentanyl from China, pour across and kill thousands of people. People are dying trying to get across, and what is going on with all those children coming by themselves.

One more interesting thing - we had a huge stand of prickly pear cactus at the fence, and 90% of it died during snowmageddon. However, that little bit that survived is growing very fast and strong.
I also see reference to the currect vaccination mess.
the snake is also the symbol of the medical profession.
from something treatening to it was transformed to the symbol of ethernal cycles.

hopefull dream

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
June 5 - Saturday

Waking Dream

Part 1
I was invited behind the curtains at a boxing match. It was much like one you'd see in an old film - lighted ring in the middle, bleachers around it filled with rowdy people. The donkey is dressed in red-white-blue boxing trunks and parades around the ring - posing and rallying the crowd. The elephant was seated on the stool with trainers trying to hold her back. She was a very large and enraged, much like momma elephants going after anything or anyone that threatens their young. I left before the fight started because I knew how it was going to end. A smart ass donkey will not win against an enraged mother elephant.

Part 2
I came back home after visiting the boxing match. I must have stopped along the way to get something because I had a receipt that I placed on the kitchen counter. When I walked back into the kitchen, I saw the receipt taped to the water faucet. As I was by myself, I figured it must be important and read it carefully. (At this point I was awake but had not opened my eyes.) I see a message printed out at the bottom. Although I cannot quite recall the exact words, they were English, but with more elegant phrasing and classical words. I do clearly recall the point of the message - vacate your place of worry and concern - give no more energy to these thoughts and feelings.

My Take

I do have concerns about the near future, as I see the level of crazy ramping up. While I'm fairly well insulated, the rest of my family is not. I admit it - I'm worried. Also, the previous dream has stayed with me - something is going to happen, and it will not be pleasant in the short-term. Our snowmageddon showed me I do have what is needed to get by and help others - so at least there is that.

The boxing ring was old-school - not a fancy hi-tech arena. I was not in the audience but was given a sneak peak of what was going to happen. I did not focus much on the audience, but generally, they seemed old school, too. The two animals make sense to those of us in the USA. Donkeys are a symbol of the Democratic Party (Bidan et al) and elephants, the Republican Party (Trump et al).

I feel the demeanor of the two animals was the key. The donkey had wrapped itself in the American colors and was prancing and playing to the audience. The elephant was the Indian species and female; however the elephant of the Republican Party is drawn as the African variety. I don't recall the Republican symbol being portrayed as female, either. The Indian elephants also are related to the Hindu God Ganesha, who is portrayed with an elephant head and is known the god of beginnings. In the dream, the elephant was not wearing any colors. The Republican Party has many holdovers of old thinking and corrupt actions, so I see this elephant as something different - a new group of people who are done with the old and ready for a new beginning.

The message was interesting because I did not notice it until it was placed in front of my face - Hey, pay attention to this! Also, the wording and phrasing was important to me because I like the less used words and a well written sentence - it conveys more care and consideration to the message. Now, I can OMG and WTAF, but I do consider the ability to read and convey information very important because we are being dumbed down with reliance on headlines and sound bites.

We might give Ganesha a nod in the coming weeks.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Amazing you wonderful woman ! Thanks Linda. You remembered it and related it so beautifully.

• Love this post!
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Illumination about the message on a receipt. When you order online, you may add special instructions, which then appear on the receipt.

So, it was a message from myself.
Multi-dimensional humor!

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

• Love this post!
Reactions: Pod and Alain

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
So---- a band of elephants that decided to leave the preserve and strike out for another life ---- that has a familiar ring.

• Funny
  • Cool Post
Reactions: Snowmelt and Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Now that I've read the article, it seems to me that the elephants are searching for something.

• I agree
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Friday - June 11

2 Dreams

After my zoom exercise class, I felt so relaxed and happy. I sat down to rest and read and fell asleep. It was the happiest of dreams - as if I was on a vacation. I was flying around the Earth and reveling in its beauty. Then I came down lower to travel along coast lines to watch the ocean meet the land. At that point, a flock of sea gulls joined me, and two of them "spoke" to me, asking if I wanted to join their flock. I said "for a little while", and then I woke up.

The second dream was that evening. A bit of backstory - some time ago, I received a message to walk about the neighborhood and energetically stitch it up. I was doing the same in this dream but in other parts of the city. In one place, Lila popped in to help me. I had the sense that part of it was about to slide away, and we were working to strengthen the connection. Reminded me of mending tears in clothes. (BTW, thanks, Lila.)

My Take

The following day (today) I saw some posts about the Schu, another timeline, and a potential sun event. I think the dreams were related to these events. In the first one, I saw the Earth from a different perspective - not in the little day-to-day stuff. Perhaps I was seeing another time line.

The second dream seems closely related to the first, as if I was taking the larger vision of the Earth and seeing some some frayed or broken places that needed mending.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
At the end of a confusing dream, I was directed to interpret it by referencing the coat of arms of the Mexican Flag.
I watched a video clip of our VP speaking after meeting with the President of Guatemala. First, I was astounded by her appearance. She looked as though she'd just received a serious "come to Jesus" talk. Her message was even more astounding - she told the people not to make the dangerous trip to the USA. I considered that she might have received graphic information about what is happening to all those children who are coming by themselves with the Coyotes.

• Jaw Dropping Post
  • Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila and June

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)