Lindometer Readings - Prophetic Dreams (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Very quiet the past several days.
I just read the latest from Schrodinger's Other Cat.

Anyway, just wanted to agree with them...I have hooked up with a new group of women, all awake and aware. I am off to a "do" tomorrow night with them all. Really looking forward to it.

One of the women has gone halves with me on Sodium Chlorite, between us we purchased 10 kilos, enough to help a lot of people. I am due to run a day's teaching on The Universal Antidote soon.

So yeah, the cats are correct! At least in my life!

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Monday - February 7

Event
Watching TV last night when the streaming connection suddenly went out. My first reaction was - "Ok, is this it?" Then I started a mental inventory to see if we were ready for a few days of not knowing anything. After that first response, I went through the usual troubleshoot and reboot process, and the connection was restored.

My Take
I'm always interested in my first takes in a situation because they are less encumbered with extraneous thoughts and rationalizations. Apparently, my core thoughts are about the loss of internet, as well as if we are prepared for it. (My mental inventory came back Ok.)

I'm also reminded of something that Thomas Campbell said when he first started his astral work. He often asked for dates and was given them, only later to find them inaccurate. Finally it occurred to him to ask why, and he was told it was because he always asked. We are so conditioned to linear time that we need dates and times. Yet, we know from our other work that time does not exist on other planes as it does here. Looking back over a year's worth of dreams and events in this thread, I see many, many messages of unfolding events. Like all of you all, I am weary, yet, I get up each day and make the most of it (well, usually - lol).

Have I thought through what is needed in our lives - you betcha. After all, I got those dreams for a reason. Is something coming - of course it is because something always is coming. Do I know when - not at all. However, although I imagine it will be something of a surprise, I do know that I'm ready on several levels.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Monday - February 7

Event
Watching TV last night when the streaming connection suddenly went out. My first reaction was - "Ok, is this it?" Then I started a mental inventory to see if we were ready for a few days of not knowing anything. After that first response, I went through the usual troubleshoot and reboot process, and the connection was restored.

My Take
I'm always interested in my first takes in a situation because they are less encumbered with extraneous thoughts and rationalizations. Apparently, my core thoughts are about the loss of internet, as well as if we are prepared for it. (My mental inventory came back Ok.)

I'm also reminded of something that Thomas Campbell said when he first started his astral work. He often asked for dates and was given them, only later to find them inaccurate. Finally it occurred to him to ask why, and he was told it was because he always asked. We are so conditioned to linear time that we need dates and times. Yet, we know from our other work that time does not exist on other planes as it does here. Looking back over a year's worth of dreams and events in this thread, I see many, many messages of unfolding events. Like all of you all, I am weary, yet, I get up each day and make the most of it (well, usually - lol).

Have I thought through what is needed in our lives - you betcha. After all, I got those dreams for a reason. Is something coming - of course it is because something always is coming. Do I know when - not at all. However, although I imagine it will be something of a surprise, I do know that I'm ready on several levels.
We are lucky to have you, Linda.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Tuesday - February 8

Morning Dream
Many people in a place and quite a few known to me. It began with people being able to move between smaller and larger sizes for exploration, work, fun, etc. (Like the movies Honey, I Shrunk the Kids and Innerspace) However, something happened with the process, and the mechanism that shrunk and resized people broke, and no one knew how to fix it. Some of us were trying to find our smaller friends but could not. Eventually, the larger people moved away from the city and into the country, because we were fearful of accidentally squishing the smaller people. Also, we were not sure if they were still alive. We were sitting on a hilltop overlooking the city, when I saw tethered blimps rising above the buildings. The blimps had the names of people we knew. We were so excited and joyful and knew we had to double-down on finding a way to bring us together again.

My Take
This was the kind of dream that you sit with for awhile, taking in the details. I was waking up at the point we were on the hilltop but kept my eyes closed and stayed still so I could see what was going to happen. A little later while eating breakfast, we heard a tiny tapping at the front door. When we looked out, no one was there. Then I stepped out so I could see up and down the street, and there was no one. A couple of minutes later, a bird slammed into the kitchen window (just stunned and flew away). At that point, I figured it must have been a bird pecking at the front door. Clearly the timing of the events was saying - PAY ATTENTION.

What does the smaller / larger people mean? Given the people I saw in the smaller state, I believe it is about views of life, events, and the world in general. Mass hypnosis describes it well. Thanks to the way my father raised me and probably some of that good ol' Comanche heritage, I observe and consider a great deal of information, and I'm at ease with and ready for a change in governance with new laws that promote the well-being of people and not monetary gain of a few.

The blimps were an interesting aspect of the dream because they've been used in cities and on ships to prevent enemy aircraft from flying too low to deliver bombs (think of London during the blitz). So, in one sense, the blimps showed people under siege and in another sense they showed people rising above the machinations of a city to say they still were there.

The ending of the dream is similar to many others I've posted here. I'm with a group of people who've chosen to live differently, and tired (shell-shocked) people come to us looking for a safe and happy place to just be. I sense the presence of the blimps, which have a wartime use, may have upped the intensity of the situation.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Tuesday - February 8

Morning Dream
Many people in a place and quite a few known to me. It began with people being able to move between smaller and larger sizes for exploration, work, fun, etc. (Like the movies Honey, I Shrunk the Kids and Innerspace) However, something happened with the process, and the mechanism that shrunk and resized people broke, and no one knew how to fix it. Some of us were trying to find our smaller friends but could not. Eventually, the larger people moved away from the city and into the country, because we were fearful of accidentally squishing the smaller people. Also, we were not sure if they were still alive. We were sitting on a hilltop overlooking the city, when I saw tethered blimps rising above the buildings. The blimps had the names of people we knew. We were so excited and joyful and knew we had to double-down on finding a way to bring us together again.

My Take
This was the kind of dream that you sit with for awhile, taking in the details. I was waking up at the point we were on the hilltop but kept my eyes closed and stayed still so I could see what was going to happen. A little later while eating breakfast, we heard a tiny tapping at the front door. When we looked out, no one was there. Then I stepped out so I could see up and down the street, and there was no one. A couple of minutes later, a bird slammed into the kitchen window (just stunned and flew away). At that point, I figured it must have been a bird pecking at the front door. Clearly the timing of the events was saying - PAY ATTENTION.

What does the smaller / larger people mean? Given the people I saw in the smaller state, I believe it is about views of life, events, and the world in general. Mass hypnosis describes it well. Thanks to the way my father raised me and probably some of that good ol' Comanche heritage, I observe and consider a great deal of information, and I'm at ease with and ready for a change in governance with new laws that promote the well-being of people and not monetary gain of a few.

The blimps were an interesting aspect of the dream because they've been used in cities and on ships to prevent enemy aircraft from flying too low to deliver bombs (think of London during the blitz). So, in one sense, the blimps showed people under siege and in another sense they showed people rising above the machinations of a city to say they still were there.

The ending of the dream is similar to many others I've posted here. I'm with a group of people who've chosen to live differently, and tired (shell-shocked) people come to us looking for a safe and happy place to just be. I sense the presence of the blimps, which have a wartime use, may have upped the intensity of the situation.
Gosh that’s an interesting dream, got my juices flowing straight away. I’m thinking something is going to happen that will catch out some people and trap them in some way, causing a separation from others and it might be difficult to contact them for a while.
Machinery breaking down, something they trust and are confident in, letting them down, ( internet . )
Then it looks as if the small ones who were obviously in danger and left in the city ( trapped? ) managed to ward of any danger, symbolised by the blimps, the names on the blimps telling their friends they were okay, suggests to me the necessary use of wartime communication, ( morse code ? ) I’ve had a feeling for a while that this was a possibility

The birds, I agree definitely Pay Attention.
This has grabbed my attention and won’t leave my thoughts for a while
Let you know if anything else comes to mind.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Machinery breaking down, something they trust and are confident in, letting them down, ( internet . )
well, that does go along with the previous post about thinking the internet might be down.....

• I agree
Reactions: Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I agree, things like birds pecking at doors and then, oops, crash landing then flying off, are like hand waves of the hologram to get your attention. They are little in-built synchronicities that your own Higher Self arranges in its own impeccable multi-D dance.

Carrying this analogy further, we are the smaller people and the larger people, simultaneously. Having climbed the hilltop - that signifies having done some spiritual slog to get where we get. But simultaneously, we are the smaller people (our avatar bodies here on 3D/4D Earth), always connected to our Higher Selves which view us from the hilltop, and the ones who know we're connected send the blimps.

Hey - we know you're up there.

We'll even go so far as putting our names on the blimps - names that we think we are called - because Source knows all our names of all our eternities. We are not actually the name we put on the blimp, but we are the entity extending ourselves by using blimps to become noticed in the multi-layered cosmos. (Source knowing all the names is something I read in Kryon).

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain and Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I'll also add that for the first time in the 2 years of this drama, I'm feeling scared - because I'm behind the walls of Fortress Western Australia and sooner (maybe very soon) those walls are going to have to fall and the wave of Omicron wash over us all. I have been taking supplements, so I hope I am prepared. It is my co-morbidities that scare me the most. Kind of like dangling a carrot to the virus. But I know it's how we think as well as how we project ourselves - I'm just having a little difficulty with that today.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I have been taking supplements, so I hope I am prepared
Spend at least 10 minutes a day in the sun for the best dose of Vitamin D. Remember that while more of the people with covid have co-morbidities, not all people with co-morbidities get covid. That's a big point to remember!

I do understand your concerns that flow in and flow out.

• I agree
  • Compassionate
Reactions: Lila and Snowmelt
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Thinking more about the larger and smaller people dream, and I do see it in two aspects - one is the literal interpretation of different people, and the other is as aspects of ourselves, as HM suggested. We had three days of non-potable water, which was a giant pain in the patootie. At the same time, I realize that my life is much easier than that of many, many people in the world. Here's the thing - I expect my water to be Ok, although I do not participate in any way in its production. (Well, we pay a fee.) It is like the electricity - I want to flip a switch or turn a faucet and have what I want. In this way, I've become accustomed to certain luxuries.

What happens when they are gone? These past few days (like snowmageddon a year ago) showed that I have planned well and am able to cope just fine. Supply chain issues are becoming visible (my favorite Canadian jelly is gone), but once again, I have planned ahead. Also, our local grocery store chain saw this coming a long time ago and has taken steps to fill the need with more local products (smaller companies), as well as expanding their in-house brand. Yet, these measures only stave off the inevitable - life is going to change for all of us.

So that takes me to the end of not only this dream but those of several others. Some of us are a little ahead of the curve and have figured out how to be Ok, and others manage to find us. Also, consider that our HS are ready and accessible, and we will be OK. I think it is a blend of both, but main message is that we are Ok. Remember that protest sign - "I am from the future, and we are Ok because you did not give up.". Yeah, I'm sure it is going to be like that.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
It's reassuring to have a future self come along and give a wave.
Best 'ok' sign ever <3

• I agree
Reactions: Alain

BlueHorseshoeLoves

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 15, 2021
FYI, be sure to check the sources of all foodstufs, even those you thought you knew. The FDA changed that law that requires the source of the item to be accurately labeled. And they said it was ok for U.S. firms to import things from other countries (like China) and relabel them as U.S.-sourced. Totally frustrating.

My balloon got wrapped around a pelican...

• Jaw Dropping Post
Reactions: Linda and Alain
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Friday - February 11

Event
My car is parked outdoors, and I mostly rely on the rain to keep it clean. The cedar pollen was so bad these past few weeks that I needed to get it washed. Usually I go to a self-serve place, but they are near the highway, and nowadays there is higher chance of being harassed. So I looked on line for other options. Found a tunnel carwash and watched the video to see how it worked. Price was Ok, and it was nearby - so whoop-ti-do, right?

In a tunnel carwash you drive the wheels on the driver side of the car into a chain drive conveyor belt, put it in neutral, take your foot off the brakes, and take your hands off the steering wheel. Ahhh, that was rather uncomfortable, but I carried on. Pink and blue foam covered the whole car, followed by a little rinse, then blue and green foam covered the car. Throughout all of this, I could not see anything except pretty colored foam. I watched the steering wheel move by itself - again, a bit freaky. Finally done, but there still was grime on the car, and they sent me through again free of charge. According to the video, people were supposed to be there to wipe down the car, but that did not happen. All in all, it is substantially cleaner, and I can take care of some missed spots myself.

My Take
I knew I was going to write this up while still in the tunnel - too much was spot on with our experiences here. First, there was the lovely video, which I compare to the info we got before embarking on this life - nothing about what it was like for the driver and complete focus on the lovely outcome with happy customers. Insert laughter here.

I saw my car as my mission/work in this life. As the driver, I was in a temporary situation where I had no control and no sight other than the pretty colored foam. Next came the strips on rollers that beat the car on all sides. Then at the end, the desired result was not quite there, so I did it again.

Anyone else laughing hard and having the same feelings?

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I have to admit to periodically taking my car through these types of car washes, as I am too lazy to wash the actual car myself. Also, my attempts at washing leave larges streaky swathes. Similar to my washing the dishes. Anyhoo..... I have to admit to not getting out of the car after the wash to see if there is still dirt on it.

• Funny
Reactions: Linda

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
well i don t particularly like the car wash but is usefull after winter for the below part, treated my car manually yesterday as the rain made it look like i drove trough a muddy field or at least not far from that

the comparision is point on

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and Linda

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
The perfect analogy :ROFL:

Reactions: Linda
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Saturday - February 12

Event
Two Osprey aircraft just flew low and slow over this part of the city. I was in a parking lot, and people were stopped, looking up because the thunderous vibrations were startling. I immediately remembered a dream from last August that included an Osprey, which are used by the Marines.

Scene 4 - I'm back in DC with my dog and there is much confusion. Lots of people running around - again my dog does not register them. One person says "Here comes the Osprey and one of the rotors seems off". I run pass the tree line and see the Osprey coming in for a landing, but what I see all around blows me away. It is like a partially completed computer background. (Alain has shared the work he does on an animation platform. It was just like that.) I'm confused and anxious because I cannot comprehend how this is. Then one of the people yells out to me "Zycroft".

A couple of weeks ago, June got a message about the children, which also were part of my dream. At the time she had that dream, there was an article about children being abused in the META platform.

My instincts tell me something kids trust will be used that will be turned against them. The taped mouth suggests the kids wont be able to, or won’t want to tell their parents what’s going on.
I feel it’s quite a big thing they’re going to try but I also saw dozens of these dolls in a pile broken to bits, I feel that’s a hopeful sign that this plan falls apart, I hope so.
My Take
Now we have two things happening in front of us that were part of that dream. Does this mean something is about to be known?

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017

here on metaverse, this is far more than vr like known, can also be posted on a separate tread if the need is there

BlueHorseshoeLoves

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 15, 2021
Metaschmeta. The PTW tried this years ago with something called "Second Life." It was all the rage on college campuses for about 18 months, but eventually fizzled. People preferred hanging out and drinking in The Illusion (for what that's worth) rather than playing video games in an illusion within The Illusion. [eyeroll]

It's all Illusion, anyway.

Last edited:
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
here on metaverse, this is far more than vr like known
Good video. Thanks, Alain.

She goes into the addictive AI component of the meta verse programming, which was the message in my dream from August, June's dream from a couple of weeks ago, and my seeing osprey planes fly across the city yesterday. With many children and teens already having communication problems, this kind of escape might be attractive. However, given the price points of the headsets, the potential audience still is limited.

For me, the presence of those unusual planes right overhead yesterday feels like another PAY ATTENTION moment.

• I agree
Reactions: Alain and June

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
helmet 300 to 500 euro lets say, then to add the things to touch and feel for hands and feet and the amount of more than a month worth of income is used

we have to pay attention to a lot and in the same time not letting ourself get lost in what serves not our greatest good

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Tuesday - February 15

Dreams
I had two dreams back to back. I was delivering supplies to some people and found locks along the way. They were small and stupidly placed. In the first dream I went around them, but in the second I could not. As I was standing there with hands full, an older woman walked up and sliced the locks. She said - it is as easy as slicing cantaloupe. I was starting to wake up and knew I was with the Canadian truckers.

My Take
The locks were not that difficult to open, and I considered they could be like barriers that we might place in our own paths. However, the second dream pointed to the truckers, and I see the locks as the barriers placed by the impotent government. The woman who opened them was much like me - a regular person who is not so visible to the world but knows how to manage events - as are the truckers and others in the protests - just regular people who know it is up to them to speak out. The cantaloupe reference was interesting and in dream parlance may refer to good health.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Alain and June

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Now we have two things happening in front of us that were part of that dream. Does this mean something is about to be known?
For several years I have been writing a Facebook page for Dumfries which features news about new businesses and other stuff I feel people need to know about to assist their lives, One of the most important posts I did was for the first day of lockdown when I walked to a local store and shopped. I posted details of my outing assuring folk that no one stopped me, questioned me or in anyway denied my right to be Oootn Aboot. It reassured people and probably had the most "likes" of any post I did.

This year, I have really struggled to write anything on Ootn. The magic has died. Partly because there are very few new businesses, partly because I have a degree of disgust at my fellow citizens who have been anything but Bravehearts in the last two years and attacked me viciously when I tried to write about the scamdemic. And partly because I detest Facebook and do not want to add my energy to something so corrupt.

Sunday I sat meditating and I could "feel" the energy of ending Ootn Aboot all round me. Passing it on to someone else is not an option for me, I have to withdraw energy from that corporation entirely.

This issue of the paedophilia has just confirmed it for me. It is almost time.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
For several years I have been writing a Facebook page for Dumfries which features news about new businesses and other stuff I feel people need to know about to assist their lives, One of the most important posts I did was for the first day of lockdown when I walked to a local store and shopped. I posted details of my outing assuring folk that no one stopped me, questioned me or in anyway denied my right to be Oootn Aboot. It reassured people and probably had the most "likes" of any post I did.

This year, I have really struggled to write anything on Ootn. The magic has died. Partly because there are very few new businesses, partly because I have a degree of disgust at my fellow citizens who have been anything but Bravehearts in the last two years and attacked me viciously when I tried to write about the scamdemic. And partly because I detest Facebook and do not want to add my energy to something so corrupt.

Sunday I sat meditating and I could "feel" the energy of ending Ootn Aboot all round me. Passing it on to someone else is not an option for me, I have to withdraw energy from that corporation entirely.

This issue of the paedophilia has just confirmed it for me. It is almost time.
The other night I was map browsing because Dr John Campbell comes from Carlisle (England) and I wanted to know where it was geographically. I saw that Dumfries is not that far away, just over the border. Seeing it on the map made me feel very deeply connected with you, Pod, and also those northern souls who can weather whatever the weather throws at you.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Sunday - February 20

Dream One
I was visiting someone I know in some way. It seemed like a small town - quite a few people living around an area with stores and offices - very much like a Main Street. I was standing outside her house and could hear a person nearby having a meltdown over something. I thought maybe I should set some kind of protection, and she said it was fine if that was what I wanted to do, but it would be ok either way. As we went to the front door, I noticed parts of watches and other things like a fit bit. I picked them up, and she said that they were gifts of time for me.

My Take
I took the pieces of watches as an indication that time as I know it is not part of that place, just as needing to set some protection around a home was not necessary. It was at the end of the dream that I had the understanding that I was visiting myself, and in a place that I've been several times in QHHT and dreams - the next world, or whatever we want to call it. The main thing is that all is not perfect. People still are figuring things out and working out issues. The difference is that they can do so without outside interference.

Dream Two
I was with some people that I generally avoid - the woke people. However, it was a few people who wanted me to "sharpen" up my appearance so the others would be more willing to listen to me. One was working on my hair and another was looking at my clothes. I did not mind because I've been cutting my own hair, and a professional job would be nice.

My Take
Could be literal or not, but I think the main idea is that many of us may find ourselves in positions to talk with and explain things to people with very different ideas. It will be good to remember that it is best to meet people where they are. I have to admit that I have little patience for people like AOC, so, the idea of making some changes in appearance, whether actual or metaphorical is something to consider.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Tuesday - February 22

Event
Having a childhood memory popping up repeatedly since yesterday. I was around 8 yrs old, and a friend of my dad's stopped by for a visit. He'd just been to Mexico and brought back many gold coins. We were standing in the driveway, as he was getting ready to leave. He told me to put out my hands, placed all the gold coins in them, and said "I want you to remember what it is like to hold so much gold". I marveled at the beauty and weight then gave them back.

My Take
I recall it well - summer evening, hands cupped together, him pouring many large coins in my hands. Well, a literal meaning would be nice. However, I believe it is metaphorical. We each hold great treasure in our hands - ideas we think, words we speak, and actions we take. So - make them all golden and of great value to the world - even if it is a smile in the grocery store, a kind word to a neighbor, or putting New Zealand and Canada flags on your front porch. They are like seeds that spread and grow.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Saturday - February 26

Dream
I was reading this morning and apparently winked out, only knowing it when I opened my eyes and felt my hand over my heart (in a happy way). The dream has 2 parts, but all recall from the first part was reindeer. In the second part, I was at a very fine and large home and talking with a gentleman. He was a little taller than I am (so under 6 feet) and of robust build. We were speaking in English, and he had a heavy accent, which I recognized as Russian or a similar language. We were having a pleasant talk about all kinds of things, when he pointed out a herd of reindeer moving along his back fence. We were standing in his kitchen and looking through a glass wall and doors. I was astonished at how similar his arrangement was to mine - of course my home and yard are much more modest. Then I took his hand and we moved through a portal and were in my kitchen looking out the patio doors, but instead of our deer herd, it was reindeer.

My Take
My hand over my heart was in the manner of expressing love and caring. I must have felt a loving connection with other person in the dream.

Also, this is the second dream with reindeer. The first one was from May 2021. It was about June and me getting a young prince and princess to safety, and a herd of reindeer thundered by.

Being in Texas, reindeer seem like an unusual animal to dream about. As the second specific dream about them, I looked deeper into the metaphysical meanings.

In this case, the Reindeer symbolism is reminding you to stay on track with your goals. In other words, this spirit animal is pointing out that the end of your emotional or spiritual journey is now in sight. Stay with the path you are currently following and know that you are on the right track. Thus Reindeer meaning insists that you trust your instincts and stay focused on your journey. Stay clear of other people’s dramas and allow your light to shine for yourself.
Alternatively, like the Grasshopper, the Reindeer symbolism is asking you to take that leap of faith and go ahead with your plans. Yes, you really can fly, but the key is in believing that all things are possible. Moreover, it signifies that you must let go of your roadblocks. That way, you can embark on a new journey of faith, trust, and instinct.
Like the Wild Dog and the Cow, people with the Reindeer totem are very family-oriented, skillful in communication and social activities, and are born leaders. They welcome any opportunity to guide others into new directions and are very helpful to friends and family. These folks are receptive to the needs of others and often teach others how to adapt to community concerns. They also tend to be a bit of a wanderer and are always looking to explore new places and experiences.
So, what does this mean? I've looked over the past few posts, paying attention to the repetitions. The sense I have is that we each and as part of our loving group need to pull it all together and trust ourselves, our gifts, and our strength right now.

• Magical
Reactions: June, Alain and Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
That is very beautiful Linda and a joy to read on this warstrewn Sunday morning. (is there such a word as
W-A-R-S-T-R-E-W-N? There is now
)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)