Have You Ever Seen An Extraterrestrial Spaceship? (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Have you ever seen an ET spacecraft?

• Yes

• No

• I might have but I'm not sure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Anna

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 1, 2016
What i saw One time suits the closest with what i have seen is mentioned as " the orange orb" . it was a pretty Big orange flying Bowl coming down towards me and my friend. It was dark outside but in the station in a pretty Big city in Sweden. But noone were in the Street. What was the most interesting was that it came and then stopped going back and forth until it reached about perhaps twenty metres above our heads. It moved in a strait line and then went up standing still for some time until it just disappeared in One second. Even though it came so Close over us we were not scared, only surprised and especially as it moved in a controlled way. It had a slightly White light around. Maybe there is an explanation for this but i havent found One just because of its controlled movement as it seemed to us.

OP
Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
What i saw One time suits the closest with what i have seen is mentioned as " the orange orb" . it was a pretty Big orange flying Bowl coming down towards me and my friend. It was dark outside but in the station in a pretty Big city in Sweden. But noone were in the Street. What was the most interesting was that it came and then stopped going back and forth until it reached about perhaps twenty metres above our heads. It moved in a strait line and then went up standing still for some time until it just disappeared in One second. Even though it came so Close over us we were not scared, only surprised and especially as it moved in a controlled way. It had a slightly White light around. Maybe there is an explanation for this but i havent found One just because of its controlled movement as it seemed to us.
Oh Anna, that sounds so interesting and especially since you two had no fear. I think most people would be afraid. Maybe they calmed you or maybe you've experienced this at other times but don't remember. Did you feel changed in any way or feel like you received a message? Sometimes messages are received but not remembered until the time is right. Very interesting!! Thanks for sharing your story.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
In the last three weeks I have witnessed something in the sky where I live. It has always been in the morning between 0600 and 0630 and they appear in the east sky above the mountains. There are three distinct shapes and all of them 'fade in/out' when they appear. Sometimes they move upward slowly and other times they just appear, as if someone is turning on a dimmer light switch. They don't appear every morning but when they do it is when I am focusing my thoughts/energy in that direction. In all I have witnessed this about a dozen times.
I love that, Ninkasi. I recently saw a fairly low bright light oncoming (I was waiting at the traffic lights to turn right), so I had plenty of time to register it, cloudless sky, daytime, saw how bright and pure the light was, wondered how it could be where it was as we don't have a regular air lane over my location, then, after I had registered it being there, it just blinked off, in an instant (what I called "cloaking"). Zip. Gone.

Therefore, I am thinking there is interaction between the viewer and the UFO. Did other people in their separate cars see it? I don't know. There was quite a lot of traffic at the time. If your pineal gland is awake and functioning, you are going to see what has always been there from time to time, waiting to get YOUR attention.

How did I feel about it? Just a satiated curiosity. Such as, well, then there's that.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I have seen two. Early in the morning 2002, it was a clear sky, I was looking out of my window across the field at the back when I saw something shining in the sunlight, showing at the edge of a tree, this is why I notices it. I wondered if it was a UFO as after a few minutes is began to move, slowly following the shape of the tree, it kept moving eventually disappearing. Then in Jan 2003, around the same time, another clear sky, no clouds, I saw another one, or possibly the same one. It was quite still and again the sun was making it visible. As I watched it dropped down to shine through the bare branches, almost as if winking at me. I sent a telepathic message saying, ' I can't see you so well now, will you come up again, ' it didn't so I went into the kitchen for something, when I returned it was back in the original spot. I'm thinking, well planes don't behave like that, must be a UFO, just then two planes flew by and I received a message. 'Just look at the difference. ' It was obviously a long way off, the planes seemed so close in comparison. Remembering the other one in November, I asked why it was there and was answered. ' We bring a message of hope.'Then it slowly faded from view. This is making me feel emotional as my darling 38 year old daughter lost her fight with a lung disease and left the planet August 2002, leaving three young children. I thought it was such a loving and thoughtful thing to do as I was still feeling so desolate. In fact, knowing my daughter she could well have instigated it, she had already comforted me, and played jokes on my friends, that part was hilarious, I was still able to laugh while being figuratively on my knees. How did the sighting make me feel?. Uplifted with the communication and very thankful <3
June, I sense from your posts a mental clarity, psychic ability, compassion and humour. Losing an adult child is a transformative gift of the type when you are thrust into the forge and hammered by forces too great to know. Your daughter may have reflected back to you from beyond, but your openness of mind and heart was the catalyst for the actual experience.

OP
Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Therefore, I am thinking there is interaction between the viewer and the UFO. Did other people in their separate cars see it? I don't know. There was quite a lot of traffic at the time. If your pineal gland is awake and functioning, you are going to see what has always been there from time to time, waiting to get YOUR attention.

How did I feel about it? Just a satiated curiosity. Such as, well, then there's that.
I agree, Hailstone. I do believe there is a telepathic communication between the viewer and the ET inside a UFO. They know when we are aware of them and I believe that they can become visible to some and not to others.

I always feel excitement when I see a UFO. I send them greetings and love and I feel that love right back most times. I'm always very happy to see them.

Archetypal Dreamer

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 27, 2016
See, this is why I wonder if I saw some kind of military test craft rather than something otherworldly. Although it did indeed possess capabilities far beyond those of a conventional aircraft, I have never had any subsequent close link with these things. Sure, I've seen some 'maybe' objects in the sky - but those have been very few and even further between.

It seems to be that the vast majority of people who have seen a craft up close and personal like myself have some sort of connection. They can even manifest them in some cases by asking for an appearance, or confirmation. Me? Not so much. Even when I'm over some fairly expansive farmland near where I live in the dead of night, clear night skies / thousands of stars visible. Nada. Zip :p

There is one weird thing which sticks out to me, if you'll permit the further selfish rambling.

In another thread, I mention that I saw an owl as I was thinking about all of this stuff. The owl flew right into the centre of my view as I was driving along, and was illuminated intensely by my headlights... but driving past that same area again a few nights later (and it was equally dark) I immediately noted that something was amiss.

The illumination I saw whilst the owl was in front of me was immense compared to the conditions sans the owl. Now, it could have simply been that the owl's white feathers reflected my headlights right back at me and so my retinas were bombarded. That would make some sense, but even then I had to question. I remember the whole ordeal being flooded with white light. I even said to one of my friends "When the owl spread its wings in my field of view, it appeared as an angel". Figuratively, of course.

The amount of light I saw during that event and the amount of light in the exact area normally... huge disparity. I noticed it immediately when I later returned to the area.

Perhaps something, perhaps nothing. There was a car about 100m ahead of me when it all happened, so it isn't like I was alone or anything. Not that such things should matter, I guess.

Hmm.

... ever feel that the universe is grabbing a hold of your face and screaming "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WAKE UP!" and you're just 'ho-hum-ing' all over the place, free spirited and oblivious?

:/

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
June, I sense from your posts a mental clarity, psychic ability, compassion and humour. Losing an adult child is a transformative gift of the type when you are thrust into the forge and hammered by forces too great to know. Your daughter may have reflected back to you from beyond, but your openness of mind and heart was the catalyst for the actual experience.
Thankyou Hailstones Melt<3

OP
Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
See, this is why I wonder if I saw some kind of military test craft rather than something otherworldly. Although it did indeed possess capabilities far beyond those of a conventional aircraft, I have never had any subsequent close link with these things. Sure, I've seen some 'maybe' objects in the sky - but those have been very few and even further between.

It seems to be that the vast majority of people who have seen a craft up close and personal like myself have some sort of connection. They can even manifest them in some cases by asking for an appearance, or confirmation. Me? Not so much. Even when I'm over some fairly expansive farmland near where I live in the dead of night, clear night skies / thousands of stars visible. Nada. Zip :p

... ever feel that the universe is grabbing a hold of your face and screaming "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WAKE UP!" and you're just 'ho-hum-ing' all over the place, free spirited and oblivious?

:/
YES!!! I do sometimes feel like the Universe is telling me open my eyes and stop ho-humming along. Lol

There are some sparkly red, white and blue stars which aren't really stars. There's a lot being said on these and I filmed them through a telescope. When I try to feel a communication with them I get nothing. I can't feel any emotion at all with them. I don't know if that means these fake stars (which are really some kind of ship) are earth manmade or what. Here's a video of what the fake stars look like up close.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
YES!!! I do sometimes feel like the Universe is telling me open my eyes and stop ho-humming along. Lol

There are some sparkly red, white and blue stars which aren't really stars. There's a lot being said on these and I filmed them through a telescope. When I try to feel a communication with them I get nothing. I can't feel any emotion at all with them. I don't know if that means these fake stars (which are really some kind of ship) are earth manmade or what. Here's a video of what the fake stars look like up close.
Now those I have seen and puzzled over! Many years ago when I was working the graveyard (midnight to 8:00 am) shift, the stars and some of the night animals were about the only ones keeping me company. I'd often see something like that pulsing different colors and wonder what made it so unique and wonderful. :)

Anna

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 1, 2016
Vickie, about your questions, i felt very calm and the only thing that came to me was that One should be open for how diffrent lifeforms as for exameple UFO may look and not to be effected by how they many times may look or appear (like these common triangel forms for example). Sometimes when i have seen spirits they have disappeared in Blue flames. So i thought, maybe the round formed Bowl is just a way to transport itself in a form that is more noticeble to us as then the flames are more compact.

OP
Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Vickie, about your questions, i felt very calm and the only thing that came to me was that One should be open for how diffrent lifeforms as for exameple UFO may look and not to be effected by how they many times may look or appear (like these common triangel forms for example). Sometimes when i have seen spirits they have disappeared in Blue flames. So i thought, maybe the round formed Bowl is just a way to transport itself in a form that is more noticeble to us as then the flames are more compact.
That is truly a wise answer, Anna. One should be very open to all this because this is new territory for many. No expectations in form or thought.

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila

Archetypal Dreamer

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 27, 2016
I recently read about one person's experience on Quora. Well, it was a small group really.

They were out in the middle of nowhere in the US for, if I recall correctly, a small gathering in nature. En route to their destination, the group noticed a strange light in the sky (apparently it was around dusk) performing some utterly bizarre manoeuvres which totally defied convention.

Pulling off the dirt track they were on, they brought the car to a stand still under some trees and killed the lights. They proceeded to watch in awe; the driver (who posted this) suggested that they flash the headlights to get this craft's attention, but the passengers freaked out at the prospect and so they sat idly observing this thing until it eventually shot off at incredible speeds.

Screw that! I would've been flashing the heck out of the darn thing.

I've heard stories about people seeing craft landed or hovering in / above fields and on / above roads, subsequently gunning their cars utterly stricken with terror. Me? I'd be doing a Travis Walton - running right at the bloody thing to get a closer look.

Maybe this is why I never see any. Perhaps I'm too much of a liability ;p

Last edited:
OP
Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I recently read about one person's experience on Quora. Well, it was a small group really.

They were out in the middle of nowhere in the US for, if I recall correctly, a small gathering in nature. En route to their destination, the group noticed a strange light in the sky (apparently it was around dusk) performing some utterly bizarre manoeuvres which totally defied convention.

Pulling off the dirt track they were on, they brought the car to a stand still under some trees and killed the lights. They proceeded to watch in awe; the driver (who posted this) suggested that they flash the headlights to get this craft's attention, but the passengers freaked out at the prospect and so they sat idly observing this thing until it eventually shot off at incredible speeds.

Screw that! I would've been flashing the heck out of the darn thing.

I've heard stories about people seeing craft landed or hovering in / above fields and on / above roads, subsequently gunning their cars utterly stricken with terror. Me? I'd be doing a Travis Walton - running right at the bloody thing to get a closer look.

Maybe this is why I never see any. Perhaps I'm too much of a liability ;p
Me too! I would do a Travis Walton and run over to get a better look.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
The last time I saw one — I saw three. It was back in 2012. I was renting a 100 acre farmland 3 bedroom property west of the blue mountains in Sydney at the time (on my own). I would go up there on the weekends to stay as I worked in the CBD during the week.

Here are a few photos of the surrounding areas I took while living there.

cold_winter_morning_by_lar_on-d6ajjz5.jpg
country_life_by_lar_on-d5o9994.jpg
valley_by_lar_on-d5o99n9.jpg
storm_approaching_by_lar_on-d5o993s.jpg

To begin the experience, I was first laying outside for around 30 minutes, on a plastic cover as the grass had dew on it. I would do that some nights as the view of the night sky was free from light pollution and it was about two and a half thousand feet up.

An owl flew right over my head, only a few meters above me and I sat up, surprised. I hadn’t ever seen any owls around there up until that point, and I had seen a lot of different wildlife.

In the moment I may have been putting the call out for a ‘visit’, as I do that from time to time. What I mean is that I request visitation from ETs on occasion.

I went back inside and I had a strange feeling that I should go and look out the window of the spare bedroom opposite mine. I opened the curtain; there was nothing there.

I tend to limit light at night as I like the dark, so picture me walking around the house in the dark.

I then went back to my room, climbed into bed and fell asleep.

I found myself in the astral not too longer after. I was in that spare room, looking through the curtains. I saw three disc shaped UFOs hovering out over the grassy field, near a few trees. They were just sitting there. The experience was very real. (Nothing else occurred that was of importance that I recall right now.)

I had a number of out of body experiences at that property including one where my cat Beezle appeared on my bed, while I was projecting. He had passed away a few days before from cancer. His form was that of energy combined with what he usually looked like in physical form. I missed him dearly and I was expecting to have a visit, just not an out of body one.

311fc6d8-d157-4a31-91e2-570dfc30a866.jpg

There's Beezle above not long before he died.

And there is Beezle below, when he was younger and healthier.

wild_by_lar_on-d55mqz3.jpg

OP
Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Those pictures are absolute beautiful. What a gorgeous place but you broke my heart hearing about your Beezle. I'm so sorry. What a beauty he was. I'm sure he will be in your heart forever and take some comfort in knowing that you will see him again.

H

Harlow

I was driving from Melbourne back to Adelaide one time, 2001, and was followed by a green light. It stayed back in the distance and never got closer or further away even when I sped at 130km. It followed me for about 10 minutes.

It vanished for a few mins and then reappeared again equal distance from my car.

Another 5-10 minutes and it vanished again but didn't return.

It's not possible it was a car as the light was too big and trucks don't have singular giant green lights on them so I put it down as a UFO.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
An owl flew right over my head, only a few meters above me and I sat up, surprised. I hadn’t ever seen any owls around there up until that point, and I had seen a lot of different wildlife.
I wonder if the owl was a "screen memory", as described in some of Dolores' works?

Beezle is awesome...what a beautiful friend!

OP
Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I was driving from Melbourne back to Adelaide one time, 2001, and was followed by a green light. It stayed back in the distance and never got closer or further away even when I sped at 130km. It followed me for about 10 minutes.

It vanished for a few mins and then reappeared again equal distance from my car.

Another 5-10 minutes and it vanished again but didn't return.

It's not possible it was a car as the light was too big and trucks don't have singular giant green lights on them so I put it down as a UFO.
Harlow, do you think you received any kind of telepathic communication or did you experience missing time? It seems like there was a reason you were followed. I've heard that people receive a message and don't realize it right away.

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I was wondering the same about the owl.
I wonder if the owl was a "screen memory", as described in some of Dolores' works?
It's interesting when you purposefully leave something out to see if anyone will pick up on it. I was very aware of that at the time and thought the same thought after seeing the owl. ;)

OP
Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I thought about the owl too but when I place my focus on the owl, as a screen memory for a UFO abduction, I feel the owl is used not by ETs but instead by Earth humans. Like maybe the abduction or sighting was done by military and/or government.

The owl symbol was used to replace Whitley Strieber's abduction memories but now days he suspects his abductions were not done by ETs. Even before he came out with that information I had a knowing about the owl.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I thought about the owl too but when I place my focus on the owl, as a screen memory for a UFO abduction, I feel the owl is used not by ETs but instead by Earth humans. Like maybe the abduction or sighting was done by military.

The owl symbol was used to replace Whitley Strieber's abduction memories but now days he suspects his abductions were not done by ETs. Even before he came out with that information I had a knowing about the owl.
Hmmm. The owl symbol does fit well into the symbolism of the Cabal types, now that you mention it. Seems to me it's a prominent symbol in the Bohemian Grove where the rich and poserful gather to do their secret rituals. :)

Reactions: Anaeika and Vickie

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I thought about the owl too but when I place my focus on the owl, as a screen memory for a UFO abduction, I feel the owl is used not by ETs but instead by Earth humans. Like maybe the abduction or sighting was done by military.

This kind of knowing should be bottled, if it could be! But no need, as it is pure intuition as to what RESONATES. I first came across the owl visual being used as a screen memory for approach of UFO or ETs in Dolores Cannon's books, especially the one where she was driving home late at night to her somewhat isolated residence in the Arkansas hills. It seemed perfectly fine used in that circumstance there. But now that you mention it, it does resonate as MILAB. For one thing, the owl flies silently and can appear unexpectedly. For another, when its feathers are puffed out, it is quite a rounded out shape that could hide many other outlines within. For another, it can stare for quite a long time and hold still, without blinking. And in some parts of the world, it might be a common occurrence to see one.

Down in South East Asia, you are not going to see an owl in the jungle. (Parts of South America have a tropical screech owl, I found). But then again, we don't have a lot of MILAB activity in this sector (apart from Pine Gap in Australia) as far as I know.

When you say you had a knowing, I absolutely believe you.

OP
Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
This kind of knowing should be bottled, if it could be! But no need, as it is pure intuition as to what RESONATES. I first came across the owl visual being used as a screen memory for approach of UFO or ETs in Dolores Cannon's books, especially the one where she was driving home late at night to her somewhat isolated residence in the Arkansas hills. It seemed perfectly fine used in that circumstance there. But now that you mention it, it does resonate as MILAB. For one thing, the owl flies silently and can appear unexpectedly. For another, when its feathers are puffed out, it is quite a rounded out shape that could hide many other outlines within. For another, it can stare for quite a long time and hold still, without blinking. And in some parts of the world, it might be a common occurrence to see one.

Down in South East Asia, you are not going to see an owl in the jungle. (Parts of South America have a tropical screech owl, I found). But then again, we don't have a lot of MILAB activity in this sector (apart from Pine Gap in Australia) as far as I know.

When you say you had a knowing, I absolutely believe you.
I hadn't thought to compare the owl's real life habits but now that you bring all that up the owl fits even more. This makes me want to find some abduction cases in areas where there are no owls and find out if those people saw the owl.

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
So what do you think really happened then? :D Do tell...please? :nail
Well, I have a slight intuitive feeling that I had an abduction experience and they did really well at masking the event. I may one day ask the question about it when I am under hypnosis next. I felt at the time I needed to 'check in' because of my situation in life and the timing of what was going on with the shift.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Well, I have a slight intuitive feeling that I had an abduction experience and they did really well at masking the event. I may one day ask the question about it when I am under hypnosis next. I felt at the time I needed to 'check in' because of my situation in life and the timing of what was going on with the shift.
Laron, I was just going to ask if anyone has done qhht on you to find out, but you answered my question. I am curious to find out. Hmm...that would be a nice addition in your book too!

Reactions: Laron and Stargazer

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Please tell us about your experience
Last year I was outside watching for meteors, August 12th it was.

I was leaning against the house, in the dark when I saw what I thought of at first as one light. "It's a drone"

But then quite clearly, three small craft came into view. They were yellow light, horse shoe sort of shaped with a pointed nose , one in front, two behind.

They flew over the trees and I just caught a glimpse of them until they were in open space again. I watched them till they disappeared.

They were not going fast. They were coming from the North and flew South.

They had a very purposeful energy about them. They were going somewhere, not sightseeing.

They were not aware of me, but I do not think they cared as they made no effort to hide or evade being seen.

Only later did it occur to me that their shape was designed so that they could park one inside the other within the mother ship.

It was a strange night because I also saw the snake light being later on.

This is a great posting Vickie. Thanks so much, I have enjoyed reading others experiences.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)