Article Elimination & Dissolution of Blockages & Energies with "Covid Egregor" (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

David Topi

Metaphysical & Spiritual Teacher
Jun 13, 2017
www.davidtopi.com
Now that we have the first two requests underway related to the dissolution of dense energy "bags" and egregores generated by the psychological and energetic impact of the covid, one, and with the dissolution of the connections and blocking programs and compliance associated with the use of masks, the other, we are going to continue dismantling what is still active and maintaining in our reality the pandemic imposed and created by the RIC and CS, to help its complete dissolution as soon as possible.

wwc7200_thumb.jpg

Since the requests of the previous articles have to be made many times on a personal and planetary level, and for the latter many Higher Selves have to intervene, sending huge pulses of energy through the filaments and connections that all of them have with the physical and etheric frameworks and mental health of the planet so that we can dismantle and dissolve what is still pending, in each request that we are going to execute in the new articles, we will also include the work that remains pending from the previous ones, so that a new "wave" can be launched cleaning and go back to the "energetic broom" to "sweep" all that remains active that we have not been able to dissolve or eliminate completely.

This is because, as you can guess from the actions of the previous articles, different groups that are part of the forces of nature are requesting assistance from all our Higher Selves to dismantle this situation as soon as possible, and hence they are delivering the permissions to be able to launch the requests that we are going to publish on the blog.

Fears and derived energies

What we are going to dismantle today, and begin their dissolution, are pockets of "fear" and associated concentrations generated by us, humanity as a whole, which are the most dense and compact, and the most difficult to eradicate, both those that we have in our energetic structure, and are self-generated, like those that we have already projected from the mental and emotional body to the non-physical structures of the planet.

Thus, if in the first article a few weeks ago I told you that egregores of stress, trauma, fatigue, etc. have been created for all the months that this situation has been active, that also includes the fear of the virus, the fear of retaliation for not complying with the rules and restrictions, fear of social interaction, etc., and it is these bags of "fear of X" that need a lot of work to be dissolved and erased from both the mental, etheric and physical-energetic plane the planet, as well as our subtle bodies and mental programming. So we will get on with it, in addition to, as I was saying, request again to continue with the work started by our Higher Selves with the previous requests.

What is currently left of everything generated by the CS and RIC to disassemble?

At the mental level, there are still scenarios in all countries and at all levels of collective unconscious in which the pandemic is still active, and growing, and that point we will get in a next article. At the mental level, too, there are all these concentrations of "negative" mental and emotional forms that we have talked about, which are more urgent and it is why they are being given priority, due to the emotional and psychological impact they have on us. At the mental level as well, there are still the programs and archetypes of control and compliance that we saw in the previous article that are still in the process of being dissolved. Then, at the etheric level, there are multiple egregors of all kinds, fears, traumas, worries, fears, frustration, impotence, etc. And the same at a physical-energetic level. Finally, at the purely level of the "global sacred plot," the connection points that the global "pandemic" scenario still has like "anchor pegs" and it remains to erase over the next few months all the "future" (simultaneous) scenarios frames of manipulated increase in infections and more restrictions.

Therefore, once these energy pockets and accumulations with which we are dealing now are reduced in potential, we can dismantle all the scenarios that remain on the mental plane so that the "pandemic" energy can be depleted on the etheric and physical plane and, with this, the dissolution of the “covid” scenario begins, because, in the end, it is an “energetic” reality created and superimposed on the sacred fabric of humanity, with few external anchor points besides human beings themselves, thus, if we dissolve the energies of this situation from ourselves, what remains at the etheric and mental level does not have so many channels to be able to continue strengthening itself at the physical level.

Cutting the threads and energetic anchors

The latter is not understood much, but if you imagine it as if it were a kite that has multiple strings to be supported by the people who hold it on the ground, and we are cutting the strings, in the end, the kite, which represents an energy or scenario associated with the mental event "coronavirus," has much more difficulty to stay at ground level and ends up not being able to anchor in any way to the ground (the "solid" reality), "flying off" without the possibility of being recovered (dissolves and "gets lost" at the higher levels of the mental structure of the Earth).

I hope you get the idea if only at an intuitive level. Next I put the request to you to continue with this work of elimination and energetic "erasure" of this "pandemic" reality. The more times this request is made, and the previous ones, the more energy "pulses" your Higher Self will send towards these structures and towards your subtle bodies to self-heal. It is like squeezing the trigger of a squirt gun aimed at a paper frame. The more we soak the paper with jets of water, the sooner it dissolves. Each request sends a "jet" or energy pulse from the Higher Self to the structures and bags to be dissolved, it is more or less the same effect, at the analogy level.

I request and give permanent permission to my Higher Self to initiate the dissolution of all the bags, egregores and energy concentrations of fear, emotional energies and mental forms, present in the metal, etheric and physical plane of the planet, generated by human interaction with the "covid reality," superimposed on the sacred fabric of humanity.​
I request and give permanent permission to my Higher Self to dissolve and eliminate from my energy structure the bags, accumulations and energy concentrations of fear, the emotional energies and thought forms related to the "covid reality," the programs, patterns, archetypes and elements present in me, generated by the interaction with it.​
I request and give permanent permission to my Higher Self to continue with the execution of the requests for the energy dissolution of egregores and bags of trauma, fatigue, overwhelm, etc., that were started previously, as well as with the elimination and dissolution of everything related to the use of masks and its connection with the egregor of submission and compliance that was also launched previously. I request and give permanent permission to continue executing these two requests together with this third that we begin today.​
I request my Higher Self and I give permanent permission to collaborate with the forces of nature and the hierarchies that assist and work under the coordination of the planetary logos, to eliminate the anchors and connections that the entire energetic network related to the "covid" continues to maintain in the physical, etheric and mental structures of the planet, and that the dissolution continues at the highest possible rate of what remains to be disassembled from them.​
I request and give permanent permission to my Higher Self to cleanse and eliminate from my collective family unconscious and from the dual collective unconscious that I have with my family and friends, the energy accumulations, programs, archetypes, bags and egregores created and present due to our interaction with the "covid" reality, leaving them free of them and without any effect.​
I request and give permanent permission to my Higher Self for this request to be extended to all the souls and super-souls of all human beings, so that they can execute it on their avatars and energy systems if they wish, even when their personalities have not been able to access the content of this request due to ignorance or inability to understand it.​
Thank you.​

Therefore, we have a lot of work ahead of us to eliminate even the last monad that is related to this situation, taking into account that, although at the Higher Self level we are dissolving, and many groups and forces of nature do the same, hundreds of millions of people around the planet continue to broadcast and reinforce this reality (due to ignorance, due to their beliefs, due to their decoding and understanding of the situation, due to the influence of the media, the social and work environment, etc.), so it is not a situation in which there is something "static" that we are dismantling, but rather an energetic "dance" in which some "project and fill" on one side and we remove and dissolve on the other, taking into account the enormous amplification and negative emotional and mental generator that the media carries out on a daily basis, multiple times, on a large part of human beings and the impossibility to completely stop the effect they have on society.

In spite of everything, and between all of us, we can always get out more than what is reissued, condensed and created, and there is always the possibility that the RIC and CS physically manipulate everything again to increase fear and reinforce the scenarios of the pandemic, but even so, we will advance and dilute to get out of this scenario as soon as possible, all together and completely, at all levels of reality.

The article above has been translated from Spanish to English by Carl. Minor editorial changes made by Laron. David has given transients.info direct permission to share his articles in this manner.

Creative CommonsThis work is licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0). You’re allowed to share this article for non-commercial purposes, but you must not edit or modify the contents. You must include all links and images, as well as provide appropriate credit — which includes a link leading directly back to this article at the top of your re-post. You must also include this licence information.

About the Author
David Topi is an engineer, multifaceted writer, trainer and therapist. One of his main areas of focus is educating and helping people through spiritual and personal processes. He is an energy healer and uses the “Akashic” healing technique. He is trained in metaphysics, alternative methods, inherent spiritual abilities and in personal deployment systems that allow humans to express their maximum potential and find answers for their questions. Back in 2013 he created EMEDT, Metaphysics and Transpersonal Deployment School, to provide a framework, organised and structured to the training he teaches. The website for David Topi's Spanish based Metaphysics and Transpersonal Deployment School can be found here, http://emedt.org. David Topi's home page can be found here, http://www.davidtopi.com(Spanish).

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
nice to see how et evolves, at the beginning of school so mid september they put again an effort to raise the fear by high numbers, i am the only in the house who understands what goes on behind it

patience and faith to move forward for all of us

• Love this post!
  • I agree
Reactions: Lila and June

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I translated an article from David a couple of days ago that Laron has not posted yet where David starts addressing specifically the issue of the vaccine.

Reactions: Lila

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
vaccine = nano = zombie = cabals bosses plan so i understand a part of the machinery

i see forward to that one to read

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
nice to see how et evolves, at the beginning of school so mid september they put again an effort to raise the fear by high numbers, i am the only in the house who understands what goes on behind it
I noticed it too. The fall and winter are flu season, but the CONVID virus is exaggerated. The best lie is served between 2 truths.

I have no fear. I'm content. It's all a game, and to win, just don't choose sides. Create your own reality, so that's what I do. I choose the reality of peace and calm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)