Earth's Planetary Changes | Chen (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I quite enjoyed this message from Chen, which is Andrew Porter's (Psychic Surgeon) guide. Andrew posted it on his Facebook page yesterday.

"The planet will need to change to support the changing human consciousness.​
To date, the structure of the planet has supported the human evolvement in the way that the human and animals that exist here require for their life substance.​
The actual physical process of food and water intake to create the energy for physical existence will now start to change. Old food that has been enjoyed for the past decade will not provide for the coming new human being.​
The new human being will find that thought patterns and the mind will start to take over as substance for the physical body. This may seem unattainable today in the way that humans live, but very soon there will be examples of human beings that can exist without the requirement for physical food and water.​
Again, science and medical professions will not understand how this can be, but those that find the time to meditate and control their thoughts will start to see they can change their physical bodies through pure energetic thought and also will learn they do not need food and water in the ways of the past. The human body has always required substance to convert into energy to power the human body. So, if energy is the true goal that substance provides it stands to reason this energy can be found in different ways.​
322297698_1044073653650704_2922450841674340783_n.jpg
The mind and thoughts can be tailored to provide this energy with practice and pure intent. When this starts to change the need for humans to feed themselves through the decimation of the planets natural resources will not be required.​
Animals will not need to be used as a pure means of food for the human beings and this will change the ecological structure of the planet.​
Animals and fish have existed on this planet as a source of substance, but when the human changes this will also change. Humans can work with the other energies that exist on this planet, rather than using them for his own good.​
A natural balance and harmony will start to appear in the world the human lives in, and therefore a much deeper understanding with animals and fish will occur."​

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
I quite enjoyed this message from Chen, which is Andrew Porter's (Psychic Surgeon) guide. Andrew posted it on his Facebook page yesterday.

"The planet will need to change to support the changing human consciousness.​
To date, the structure of the planet has supported the human evolvement in the way that the human and animals that exist here require for their life substance.​
The actual physical process of food and water intake to create the energy for physical existence will now start to change. Old food that has been enjoyed for the past decade will not provide for the coming new human being.​
The new human being will find that thought patterns and the mind will start to take over as substance for the physical body. This may seem unattainable today in the way that humans live, but very soon there will be examples of human beings that can exist without the requirement for physical food and water.​
Again, science and medical professions will not understand how this can be, but those that find the time to meditate and control their thoughts will start to see they can change their physical bodies through pure energetic thought and also will learn they do not need food and water in the ways of the past. The human body has always required substance to convert into energy to power the human body. So, if energy is the true goal that substance provides it stands to reason this energy can be found in different ways.​

The mind and thoughts can be tailored to provide this energy with practice and pure intent. When this starts to change the need for humans to feed themselves through the decimation of the planets natural resources will not be required.​
Animals will not need to be used as a pure means of food for the human beings and this will change the ecological structure of the planet.​
Animals and fish have existed on this planet as a source of substance, but when the human changes this will also change. Humans can work with the other energies that exist on this planet, rather than using them for his own good.​
A natural balance and harmony will start to appear in the world the human lives in, and therefore a much deeper understanding with animals and fish will occur."​
If the "no need for food and water" part comes, then it lends further credence to the holographic universe.
And it validates what we know here on transients: that all of us (and multiverse itself) and reality are part of the Source.
And each of us are linked to HS, and on and on.

Reminds me of the Matrix, quotes from Morpheus:

"I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it."
"There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."
"Do you believe that my being stronger or faster has anything to do with my muscles in this place? Do you think that's air you're breathing now?"

"The {Source energy] is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth."

The above Morpheus quote is quite relevant for us here in transients, so I replaced "Matrix" with "Source energy".

This is pretty close to what you can see when you get close to Source energy (My Big TOE by Tom Campbell talks about this).
I have seen it myself too.
The "digital rain drops" runs through everything - air, rocks, water, etc.

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
[QUOTE="Kevin C, post: 68855, member: 25"
This is pretty close to what you can see when you get close to Source energy (My Big TOE by Tom Campbell talks about this).
I have seen it myself too.
The "digital rain drops" runs through everything - air, rocks, water, etc.
[/QUOTE]
This last is very similar to my avatar's still picture... or at least what it's trying to show in my own mind;)

• Divine
Reactions: Kevin C

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
I've seen these in the air many times.
Yes, it is easier to differentiate because air / sky is clear and transparent. Trying to see it through everything (walls, chairs, TV, laptop, door, car, phone) takes a whole different level of Source energy absorption. Just like what happened to Neo in the first Matrix movie after he digitally "dies" from multiple shots in the chest by Smith.
ignore the idiot in the front of this gif, lol.

• Cool Post
Reactions: Lila

skyeandante

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 21, 2021
This is fascinating, I have been thinking allot around these lines expecting to start hearing about bodies changing and functions of the body changing and I thought i must be very immaginative as how could this be possible but it felt true and resonated perfectly if you just watch and notice whatvis happening around the world and in the spiritual realm and evn your own bodies. This is a very interesting future awaiting us and why it is so important for people to be able to understand how much they create their own lives and experiences and how to use intent. Thisnyear allot is happening energetically if you just pay attention you will see.

• I agree
Reactions: June and Linda

Marjay

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 14, 2021
New Zealand
Well I've been reading a bit about "electro-culture" in the garden where the "ether" provides the energy and nutrients, anti pest control and soil fertility. Why not us too?

• I agree
Reactions: Linda

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
this is all over the world's cultures. many names for it.
chakra
ether
aether
aura
qi
chi
energy field
kundalini energy
ki
kihap
hara
These are ones you can look up in English. Hindu, SE Asia, Mayan, Ancient Greece, etc. - most ancient cultures have variations/specifics of the same concept of energy flow or fields.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
part of what is named above is bretharian if i get it right, it is also amazing the amount of energy to posess with not much intake once the body is cleaned

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)