Crystal ET Communication (omcasey's experiment replication) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
This is an initial post in the thread to document my attempts at replicating omcasey's crystal ET communication pics (see thread there).

I will post first results soon. I have done 450+ pictures (already 2 months ago) and so far sifted through the first 70 or so. I will post a picture of the first-50-batch here soon.

First I'll do some small explanations about my approach, the process and show the setup.

I have a small Apophyllite which I often 'charge' on a small orgone pyramid with a flat top (south-american style if you will).
See pics below. Not to be seen is that I also have the pyramid placed on a cut-out picture of the Flower of Life. (Yeah, I really can be hard-core. I know ...).

You see it's still very small which makes the task of photographing and recognizing not really an easy one.

m3an-4-d1b6.jpg

m3an-5-c0c1.jpg

My first attempt was a failure and only resulted in blurry pics. But I used the wrong cam. It was an old digicam with not so high resolution. Thank goodness I also have a HD cam which you see in the 2nd photo for a few years now and it was used for the second and more successful trial just one day after (the one with the 450 pics).

Process pre-shoot:
Relatively simple. I hold the crystal in my hand. Close the eyes, feel it and the energy and try to connect energetically while I'm asking the 'beings' / my Higher Self for any patterns and elements to 'show up'.
Then I make the photos, the first I still did were while holding the small crystal in the hand, most I did though while it lay on the pyramid or just on the white table (the dots you see sometimes next to the crystal area just are the table pattern lines). It took many pics from all sides, turning the crystal all the time.

Process of after-shoot preparation in graphics editing programs:

Don'ts:
  • No gross 'manipulations' because that would not be fair and honest to the experiment. However, some exceptions will be mentioned below.
  • No glossing over, correcting, retouching, filling, etc.
  • No change of overall picture angles (longer, wider) in order to e.g. 'rectify face proportions' to make them look more 'physiological'. Proportions are left as is.
  • No single area colouring or darkening or changing in whatever fashion.
  • No 'drawing' of anything into it, e.g. to complement e.g. a missing eye or ear. No drawings done!

Dos:
  • I cut any detected face/head out of the entire pic first, making it a kind of 'ID card pic / mugshot' ;)
  • I apply the function 'contrasting' and/or sometimes 'brighter/darker' in order to make distinctions more visible. However since I detected it already it means that it was already recognizable in its more shady original state. I view this like the entire experiement and initial connecting/shooting as a play of consciousness and/with light . So this is within the allowed parameters for me in the aftermath because the play of light then also continues with contrasting, adjusting brightness and thus making only a bit more visible / better recognizable of what is 'already there' anyway.
  • I apply 'auto-change/settings', which is just one button in that program. Its result however is almost like applying contrast and dark/light by just making some patterns, colours, shades and borders more visible.
  • In the end, I choose a unicolour of my taste in that moment for the entire pic. This is just for an 'artistic' touch if you will. Again the face would have been already recognisable without doing this. I am e.g. giving it a blue, green or brownish tint because it looks great and I just like it this way. I may choose different colorations for each pic, or none in some cases, and all as said, just to my taste. (Btw, the pics are already almost unicolour anyway, either greyish or black/white or brownish/greenish sometimes).
Some results interpretations before I post pics:
I think some of what can be seen (some better - some with a bit more of good will) is indeed 'beings' of some kind (ET, elemental, aspects of self?). Maybe as omcasey says it is always parts of Self as fragmented universal consciousness / aspects of higher self or whatever. From a higher view it certainly always is. Makes sense to me. Or it is all crystal/astral elementals. Or ET beings doing a transmission. Or actually all of it at once. I leave it all open.

So as an open-minded skeptic I don't know what exactly they 'are'.
But I think I know now one thing for sure: They 'Are'.
:bagO.O:nailO.o:D

As announced, more to follow. Stay tuned.
:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Hmm, pics did not work although they worked in the initial draft, strange, posted URLs instead of uploading directly.

Laron, how can we directly post URL pics we already uploaded elsewhere. I find the direct upload function here with these previews not so good. Is it not possible?

Reactions: Anaeika
O

omcasey_deleted

Sinera,

Can you give us a link for now, so we can go there and view the shots??

Thanks!

Casey

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Laron - a question for you.

Reactions: Anaeika and Sinera

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Laron, how can we directly post URL pics we already uploaded elsewhere. I find the direct upload function here with these previews not so good. Is it not possible?
Some sites don't allow hot linking, so this may be the reason they are not showing. (This would mean they would not work on any site other that the site they are uploaded on)

What is wrong with the attach files / direct upload option? I use that very frequently and it works great. I find that the thumbnail insert is best, rather than the larger (full) image as the larger sizes are usually too big unless the image has a lower fixed resolution. I can modify the preview/thumbnail size but I find the size I have had set for a while now is a good size.

OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Seems fixed. I like the graphs in the text where wanted in the flow and not all at the bottom which happens with these uploaded ones. Thanks for fixing.

Back on topic (... soon). :)

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I like the graphs in the text where wanted in the flow and not all at the bottom which happens with these uploaded ones. Thanks for fixing.
How you describe it, it just may mean you are attaching the files and not inserting them after attaching.

Example, I attach one of your photos and after that, it looks like this:

exf.jpg

The next step is to insert the attachment as either a thumbnail or full image. Most of the time the thumbnail is the best choice. You have the mouse cursor where you want to insert the image and you can center it if you wish. If you don't insert it, it remains at the bottom of the post. I can't think of a reason why people would not insert something so inserting is what you would always want to do if you upload a file.

Once you insert it, it removes it as an attachment at the bottom. I haven't inserted it so it's going to show below. but i did insert it in your original post to solve the display issue.

Attachments

OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Here we go with the 'First-50'-batch (small collage of the 'chosen 8') out of 450 pics altogether.

The 'names'or titles I gave them on the pic are tentatively or even a bit humorously, of course. Who knows 'what' they really are.

The 'angry priest' (the first I found and it was even on the first pic of all!) is certainly a bit different insofar as he is more 'cartoonish' and also came about on the rocky surface structure. See the large (babylonian?) hat and the goatee and the black eyes, the 'gnarling' mouth. Surely an intersting fella, haha. Thank goodness he is on the surface. It kind of shocked me a bit to have s.o so negative in there.

It gets more positve with pics 'from inside' the crystal because to me the others are more the result of the playful light fractions in the crystal. And the beings shown seem more peaceful, serene or even cheerful at times.

Remember it is a very small crystal (see pic above) so I guess as a beginner of this that it is more difficult to find sth 'in there' since we have less refractions and light plays. It certainly looks altogether a bit different from e.g. omcasey's huge crystal with these many beautiful light refractions. Anyway, it also worked somehow on some pic as you can 'see'.

More to follow. Stay tuned.
:cool:

OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I'm tuned!, I'm tuned!!! (amazing captures

You are doing VERY well and thank you for putting these through for us to view.

Keep 'em coming!

Casey
I still did not get further than til approx. # 70 out of the 450 altogether, but will go on with the search soon and hopefully will find more ET faces in the coming weeks. I'll post them as singles one by one as I find them and not as a collection then. So as soon as I found a new one I'll post. Might also do 'remastering' of some of the chosen 8 or post the originals.

Speaking of originals, here's actually indeed the very (!) first pic I took which was already a hit. It is shown in full (no cut-out) and it is funny how you can see that little snarling/gnarling grim priest already from afar, almost at first sight, hehe.
Can't help but find him more funny than frightening. Maybe (provided that you are right and it is always also a picture of 'selves') it was a sign 'on the surface' of my anger issues I sometimes had at the time (and sometimes still do). As said before, luckily the other ones that are 'deeper' inside seem far more benign and even friendly.

Here's the original colours for "Batman" as taken back then with the digicam. You see I did not change too much.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I am amazed Sinera. Somehow I missed this thread. Very exciting.

OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I am amazed Sinera. Somehow I missed this thread. Very exciting.
Quite a few seemed to have missed it then. Maybe it did not come up in the "New Posts" list too often or whatever. But I plan to find more or even make new photographs soon and will post some again to keep the thread alive. Also hope omcasey will also keep her thread alive and I remember that June also wanted to replicate the experiment, so we might have 3 threads on this method soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)