COVID Vaccines Analyzed by Taygetan Lab: Graphene, Nanotechnology, and Transhumanism (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
My friend who’s a remote viewing teacher introduced me to this video from Cosmic Agency. It’s from Swaruu and her Taygetian team. He said, “Through RV I have confirmed the reality of their existence and a portion of their findings.”

This video explains in detail the content of COVID "vaccines", as analyzed by the Taygetan Lab (October 2021). This is a detailed analysis of the graphene function in the inoculations, and the non-human nanotechnology working through them. It's said that this type of technology is above human level.

In the video it’s claimed that Dr. Aneeka and Dr Dhor Kaal’el of Temmer, and Dr. Cirujana Senetre of Erra, analysed 50 bottles of Pfizer, 50 bottles of Moderna and 50 bottles of Astra Zeneca COVID 19 vaccines inside a medical laboratory on the Star Ship Toleka in October.

This video explains their findings.

The full transcript will become available on www.swaruu.org within a couple of days.

Find Cosmic Agency on Odysee and Telegram.

A tip: don't listen, read the slides by skipping time from one to another for a faster experience.

You can also find this video on Odysee here.

Here's some screen captures I've collected to show you some of the content to expect:

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg

This section below includes shedding and what the vaccines do to our connection to spirit.

a.jpg
b.jpg
c.jpg
d.jpg
e.jpg
f.jpg
g.jpg
h.jpg
i.jpg
j.jpg
k.jpg
l.jpg
m.jpg
n.jpg
o.jpg
p.jpg
q.jpg

Last edited:

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
> The graphene causes the clots.

What I saw in a video was the graphene particles self-assemble into sheets. Those sheets could bend and then cause clots. Some people have already been shown to have massive clotting in their skin capillaries.

Margie

Involved Wayfarer
Jan 21, 2021
Graphene oxide, nano particles, is almost in everything.
Coffee, Nescafé, shampoo, cleaners, almost all food, chemtrails, smartphones, TV, the latest bulb...it glows in the dark; stay close to the Light

The graphene fever in All elite minds...Big Pharma, Big Industry, Big Bigness!!! Mindcontrol with 5G...connected by the jab.

A Russian and a Dutch got the Nobelprice for it in 2010

Graphene is Graphite...nano, nano

Much love,
Margie

• Jaw Dropping Post
Reactions: Linda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)