COVID Vaccine Injuries (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Felicity Jackson: 29-year-old British model suffering continual convulsions, seizures after second Pfizer mRNA inject
"
A 29-year-old British model is now unable to work after fulfilling mandates to save her job. Ms. Felicity Jackson received her first Pfizer mRNA injection sometime in June, according to her Instagram page. She felt general malaise that entire week. Ms. Jackson suffered a “seizure-type fit” that week as well. She called 111 (the British 911) the morning after the seizure. Incredibly, medical personnel told her that the seizure was “nothing to worry about.” Her regular doctor also dismissed the malaise and seizure, telling Ms. Jackson that her reaction to the first mRNA injection doesn’t qualify her for an exemption from the second injection."
https://thecovidblog.com/2021/10/01/felicity-jackson-29-year-old-british-model-suffering-continual-convulsions-seizures-after-second-pfizer-mrna-injection/

Mysterious? That's the vaccines...

FAnbEGYUYAor7B0.jpg

photo_2021-09-29_09-22-59.jpg

Last edited:

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
POLICE OFFICER gets MYCOCARDITIS from the jab. WSIB isurance WONT COVER HER because the jab isnt "mandatory" (even though it is)
FBBOu4JVgAUAucJ.jpg

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
A friend in Florida, USA, who works at a Health Food Store gave me permission to share this experience that’ she’s had with customers and friends who’ve suffered COVID vaccine damage.

“As you know, I work in the local health food store. We have a large supplement section compared to most, so people even pre-covid would come in with anything from: "I've decided to quit my blood pressure medicine. What do you have instead" to "I just got diagnosed w/ stage 4 breast cancer, help.” We also live in an area of FL where there are literally 4 military bases within the county lines, 1 of which is 1 of only 5 Special Ops bases on the globe.

Post covid, when rumors of mandates started & FL opened up 'availability' to those beyond 'special needs' cases, things have really gotten busy at the shop. 1 woman, older, married to an even older husband w/ diabetes came in devastated after researching & learning what was in the shot AFTER being coerced into the 1st injection. She was somehow convinced policeman would come & arrest her for not getting the second jab & that she might not survive the first one. She cried on my shoulder while I explained what could & could not be done & how to manage it all.

A mum came in with her older son, late 20's. She said he'd been jabbed a little over 2 weeks prior. Open, weeping wounds covered his arms. I could see the blood under his fingernails to tell he'd been scratching. Mum said "The itching just won't stop". I showed her gel to treat the wounds + supplement to take care of allergic response. I honestly didn't know if this kid was going to be able to keep his arm.

Neighbour down the street had her leg amputated just above the knee. This guy was an avid athlete & I couldn't see him coping w/ that. He was also young Caucasian male, so I advised Mum signs of heart difficulty to be on the watch for & when to call 911 as we're a little health food store & not a medical facility.

In 1 week, I had 4/F-O-U-R women come in seeking "heart supplements" within 5 days time. Every single 1 said my brother/boyfriend/husband is having chest pains/trouble breathing. Most had been to drs/hospital, had test done, but nothing showed up, so they were sent away.

3 neighbors within 1/4 mi radius are all passed away. 1, a 90 yr old man, was the sole care giver for his 83 yr old wife that now lives alone with dementia.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)