COVID Vaccine Injuries (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Listening to the lesser maxine side effects and had a moment of clarity. Their bodies are aging / breaking down quickly. I realized that many of the complaints are things I've been experiencing over the past years as I've gotten older. I can deal with mine, but they will not be able to.
Most older people are not a generation of whingers. They've been eased into their situation and they accept it, for whatever reason (although in reality they probably don't have to accept anything!) That's why it comes as a surprise to the young to find out some of the facts mainly not talked about.

Only yesterday, I had a fall (but saved myself from hitting my head on a concrete pillar because I was just the right distance away for my hand to break my fall), but my daughter then conceived I am now in need of a carer! I am still in my early 60's!!

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
This sounds like that brain fog (zombie state) that Clif has been going on about for a while.

Covid-19 vaccine from Pfizer confirmed to cause brain damage, neurodegenerative disease
"A new report has found that the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) injection from Pfizer and BioNTech causes long-term neurological conditions like Alzheimer’s and Lou Gehrig’s disease.​
Published in the journal Microbiology & Infectious Diseases, the paper reveals that the Pfizer jab has the potential to induce prion-based diseases, which according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) are neurodegenerative diseases that damage the brain."​

Terri

Involved Wayfarer
Apr 12, 2021
Deep in the Heart of Texas
Not documented as vaccine related (because my friend thinks vaccines are the bomb). Healthy 51 year old female got the Moderna vax on May 7th. On May 20th she was admitted to the hospital with possible diverticulitis. Diagnosed diverticulitis but then suffered a perforated colon, then an abscess in her belly. Sent home May 31st, returned on June 7. Fast forward - she has just returned home after repeated hospital visits and surgeries. First surgery removed an abscess. Second to actually remove a part of her colon. She is now sporting a colostomy bag until things heal. I responded on several posts (in a very non aggressive manner) that this could be related to the vaccine. She removed the posts. I wonder how many people are suffering from things that their doctor has told them "We have no idea where this came from.". We know where this came from.

• Helpful Post
  • A hug for you
Reactions: Laron and Snowmelt

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Calls for an Ambulance due to Cardiac Arrest and Unconsciousness have skyrocketed since young adults started getting the Covid-19 Vaccine
"Data published by Public Health England shows that calls to the ambulance service due to people suffering cardiac arrest or being unconscious have increased week on week by huge numbers compared to expected levels ever since young adults started to get the Covid-19 vaccine."
https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/07/31/calls-ambulance-cardiac-arrest-unconsciousness-skyrocket

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Here's a COVID Vaccine injury group on Telegram which has 20k+ subscribers for those wanting more evidence and information of what's going on:

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Doctors Share THEIR OWN Vaccine Injury Horror Stories
"Medscape has launched a new portal where doctors can share their own personal stories about vaccine adverse events. And already there are well over 1,000 entries, many of which contain horror stories about how chemical injections are destroying people’s lives."
https://humansarefree.com/2021/08/doctors-vaccine-injury-stories.html

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
One of New Zealand's great cricket players, and former captain of the New Zealand international cricket team, Chris Cairns, just had a heart attack. It's not known at this stage if he has had the COVID vaccine(s) but the heart is one of the areas that is heavily affected because of the blood clots that form in the body as a result of the vaccines.

Multiple doctors are reporting that around 68% of their patients who take the COVID vaccines develop blood clots within a week.
Cricket: Chris Cairns' wife Melanie provides update on New Zealand cricket great's condition after heart attack
"Chris Cairns' wife Melanie has spoken out over her husband's condition as the New Zealand cricket great recuperates in an Australian hospital following heart surgery.​
It's understood Cairns, 51, collapsed, having suffered a massive heart attack last week in Canberra - resulting in an aortic dissection, a tear in the inner layer of the body's main artery.​
Melanie Cairns confirmed on Wednesday that her husband has been transferred to a Sydney hospital to undergo further surgery.​
"As has now been widely reported in the media, Chris suffered a major medical event in Canberra late last week. He initially underwent surgery in Canberra, but the seriousness of his condition is such that he has now been transferred to St Vincent's hospital in Sydney, where he has undergone further cardiovascular surgery," Melanie Cairns said in a statement."​

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
This ladies mother goes into a seizure in their car after getting the vaccine. A bit disturbing.

Last edited:

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
COVID Vaccine Caused a Woman’s Skin to Rot According to Doctors
"A recent case study of a woman from New York shows that at least one recipient of the Pfizer covid vaccine experienced Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis, which doctors have attributed to the vaccine.

Toxic epidermal necrolysis is a life-threatening skin disorder characterized by a blistering and peeling of the skin.

Toxic epidermal necrolysis usually presents as a fever initially, and other flu-like symptoms one to three weeks later, which is also followed by painful skin lesions that tend to coalescence. Erosions and vesiculobullous lesions and epidermal detachment over wide body surface area begin to develop after this"
https://www.dailyveracity.com/2021/08/19/covid-vaccine-causes-womans-skin-to-rot-according-to-doctors/

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
HOW THE CV V CAN CAUSE EYE PROBLEMS
In Adverse Reaction Databases around the world there are tens of thousands of reports of EYE PROBLEMS following the CV V
These include:
dryness
blurred vision
conjunctivitis
BLINDNESS ( some permanent)
and now UVEITIS (an inflammatory process in the eye that destroys eye tissue)
The Pfizer coronavirus V may be linked to a form of eye inflammation called uveitis, according to a multicenter Israeli study led by Prof. Zohar Habot-Wilner from Tel Aviv’s Sourasky Medical Center.
https://www.jpost.com/.../pfizer-covid-19-vaccine-linked...

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Seven News reporter Denham Hitchcock is rushed to hospital with extremely rare inflammation of the heart after getting the Pfizer Covid shot - but still urges Australians to get vaccinated so borders can reopen
  • Channel 7 reporter Denham Hitchcock suffering from heart condition after jab
  • Hitchcock got Pfizer vaccine several weeks ago and had persisting symptoms
  • He suffered from racing heart, pins and needles and dizziness over weeks
  • Journalist was eventually hospitalised and diagnosed with pericarditis
  • Condition is inflammation of sac-like tissue that surrounds the heart
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9927973/Seven-News-reporter-Denham-Hitchcock-rushed-hospital-Pfizer-Covid-heart-effect.html

People are so brainwashed. They keep on telling others to get the deathjab even after they end up dying from it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)