COVID Vaccine Cuts People Off Spiritually | A Personal Experience (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Here's a post by 'ccatcal' from reddit which you can find here.

"I don't know how else to put this. I had my second dose of Pfizer two weeks ago and I've become convinced there is something in these vaccines that cuts people off from spirit. I think so they can stop some kind of ascension that's meant to happen, like a lot of people are wising up and want to get the fuck out kind of thing.​
It's like my consciousness has been leashed and life has turned the volume down real low. I had an intense spiritual awakening about 2 years ago triggered by psychs and it's like all the connection I gained has been erased. I think this is some kind of evil alien tech I'm not even joking. Like Law of One Orion type shit, to stop us ascending whatever that means. I can't describe the change in my awareness, I struggle to believe it myself. Like my Mode of Operation has been changed. I'm lucky I'm even conscious of it, because I feel like most people aren't really in touch with spirit and wouldn't notice anything wrong. For me this is hell. And I know some of you know what I'm talking about when I say I feel like I've betrayed my soul's mission. It's like there is no forgiveness for me, I've failed and allowed myself to fail knowing something was wrong, I didn't have faith. Part of me thinks I did this on purpose because my connection was so painful. But nothing is worse than this, I'd rather be suffering.​
I can no longer:​
- Feel empathy, or deep emotion, heartfelt emotion. You know that thing in your chest where you feel, physically, not intellectually. It's gone. No love, happiness, sadness, anger, anything. No compassion.​
- Transcend myself in meditation, feel infinity, God and the like. Like I've been reduced to my 5 senses, and even those have been diminished.​
- Feel my intuition at all, no gut feelings whatsoever, it's like I'm completely blind.​
- Feel music, art, food. Be passionate about anything, have motivation for anything, I don't even feel hungry or tired, I feel nothing. Not a numbness, not a dissociation (I've had both), but a straight up lack, a severance to that spark that animates our inner lives.​
- Lucid dream, astral project, even feel my energetic body at all. It's like it has dissipated.​
- Sleep properly at all, and when I do it's like I can't enter as deep a sleep as I used to.​
- Breathe or yawn as deeply as I used to?? Which may seem unrelated but breath = prana = lifeforce...ygm​
Basically I feel like a bot​
If anyone knows ANYTHING about this or how to reverse it. I've seen all the shit about funvax and whatever, if this is science it has to be reversible somehow. Hopefully if I don't take boosters and work on my connection I might be able to improve it. If anyone has been through the same or knows anyone who has, DM me. I had an extremely strong intuition (last one I've felt) telling me I would basically die if I took this dose, but my mother is my weak spot and I caved to her (doesn't help that I'm financially dependent on her etc.) but honestly I should've become homeless rather than do this. Feels like I was under attack by the fucking archons or something. Now I'd rather become homeless than ever take a booster shot. There is no life without love and yet that is the life I'm now living. So yeah. If anyone had their doubts about the vax, here is my theory on what it does, based on personal experience. Let me know what you think, cos I'm scared I've fully trapped myself in 3D now."​

• Hard to take in!
Reactions: Sam Vause

LuminousSoulEssence

Just Arrived
Oct 14, 2021
We all go through periods of time where we feel cut off from Spirit. I am a channel and reader of the Akashic Records, and there is nothing in the vaccines that would cause you to be cut off from Spirit. We live in a world where What We Believe to Be True is Everything! We create through our throughs and emotions. So if you believe the vaccine is harmful and will cut you off from Spirit, then it will do just that. There are also something called Spell Weavers who are those who love to create Chaos on this planet. People are weaving spells around COVID and around the Vaccine to lead us all into a state of fear. Don't buy into anything that is of fear, hate, or chaos. All is turning out perfectly and it is all Divine timing. I am not in anyway telling people to get vaccinated or not get vaccinated as that is a personal choice. I would suggest calling in the beings of Love and Light and ask them to clear your energy field of Entities. I think you have picked up some negative entities that are blocking your third eye. You may have actually picked them up from the person that gave you the vaccine. Say "I call in the Beings of Light and Love. I ask you to clear my Aura of all entities and transmute them to light." You can also try my favorite you tube video by Steve Nobel called the Ultra Violet Fire Grace Elohim and de also has a great video for those who are reporting they are affected by the vaccine Black Angelic Fire Transmission as well as a few others. Good luck.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Anything that happens in 3D is for the progression of evolution, but it is a snakes and ladders board. One thing to remember is the game nature of life, it literally doesn't matter how you play it, because who is the "you" that is playing it? As LuminousSoulEssence very wisely said, you are the creator of your infinity. This is also the realm of cause and effect, but effects are not always immutable, because you can transcend them. As you feel this feeling of falling, can you be conscious of surrender to the moment? Surrender will take you to the bottom of what you fear, and there you will find that you are not. You are not the body, the brain, or even the mind. And so, if you fully surrender, a cosmic expansion is possible. If you expand beyond the small you that you think you are, the least that will happen is you will get a giggle. About how seriously and personally people take stuff. You don't know how hard you've worked in previous (concurrent, simultaneous) lives to reach this cataclysmic point, where the catalyst is exactly this. This could be the actual gamechanger for your soul blueprint.

Don't forget, when you "capitulated" to your mother's wishes, you were actually taking a strong stance for your own physical survival, because the odds were against you, for where you would live in the future. But then couple that desire to the persistence to live, to forge life consciously, with the desire to drop whatever does not take you forward and upward - that being, the raise in frequency. It may be a slow path back, but it could also be instantaneous, because awareness wins.

Reactions: azlynn

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
It might only happen indirectly. But so does any 'bad thing' (health problems, loss of love ones, financial or other personal disasters, etc.) that 'grounds' you in this reality and kind of seems to 'cut you off' (no meditation, projection, clairvoyance, etc. possible). Vax is only one of these things that might do it. I see no evidence that it exclusively does so and is 'designed' in this way.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Snowmelt

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Someone said this about the COVID vaccine a few months ago. And someone said this about the earliest vaccines in the 1910s also.

• Informative
Reactions: Snowmelt

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Tania and azlynn
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
“I have told you that the spirits of darkness are going to inspire their human hosts, in whom they will be dwelling, to find a vaccine that will drive all inclination toward spirituality out of people’s souls when they are still very young, and this will happen in a roundabout way through the living body. Today, bodies are vaccinated against one thing and another; in future, children will be vaccinated with a substance which it will certainly be possible to produce, and this will make them immune, so that they do not develop foolish inclinations connected with spiritual life – ‘foolish’ here, or course, in the eyes of materialists. . . . “

. . a way will finally be found to vaccinate bodies so that these bodies will not allow the inclination toward spiritual ideas to develop and all their lives people will believe only in the physical world they perceive with the senses. Out of impulses which the medical profession gained from presumption – oh, I beg your pardon, from the consumption [tuberculosis] they themselves suffered – people are now vaccinated against consumption, and in the same way they will be vaccinated against any inclination toward spirituality. This is merely to give you a particularly striking example of many things which will come in the near and more distant future in this field – the aim being to bring confusion into the impulses which want to stream down to earth after the victory of the [Michaelic] spirits of light [in 1879].”
~Rudolf Steiner

“There are beings in the spiritual realms for whom anxiety and fear emanating from human beings offer welcome food. When humans have no anxiety and fear, then these creatures starve… If fear and anxiety radiates from people and they break out in panic, then these creatures find welcome nutrition and they become more and more powerful. These beings are hostile towards humanity.
Everything that feeds on negative feelings, on anxiety, fear and superstition, despair or doubt, are in reality hostile forces in supersensible worlds, launching cruel attacks on human beings, while they are being fed. Therefore, it is above all necessary to begin with that the person who enters the spiritual world overcomes fear, feelings of helplessness, despair and anxiety. But these are exactly the feelings that belong to contemporary culture and materialism; because it estranges people from the spiritual world, it is especially suited to evoke hopelessness and fear of the unknown in people, thereby calling up the above mentioned hostile forces against them.”
~ Rudolf Steiner

Reactions: Linda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)