COVID–19: Mortality Rate, Life Cycle / Strains, Transmission (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Repost from FB, from a registered nurse:

“If you are thinking about getting a Covid vaccination, I hope you read this first! If you're going to inject something into your body, do it with your eyes open. Do your own research if necessary, but at least be informed!​
Below are the thoughts of Frank Schallenberger, MD regarding the Covid 19 vaccine.​
Dear Patients and friends,​
Last week I must have been asked 20 times about the new COVID vaccines. Here are my thoughts. Please pass this informatiion onto many as you can. People need to have fully informed consent when it comes to injecting foreign genetic material into their bodies.​
1. The COVID vaccines are mRNA vaccines. mRNA vaccines are a completely new type of vaccine. No mRNA vaccine has ever been licensed for human use before. In essence, we have absolutely no idea what to expect from this vaccine. We have no idea if it will be effective or safe.​
2. Traditional vaccine simply introduce pieces of a virus to stimulate an immune reaction. The new mRNA vaccine is completely different. It actually injects (transfects) molecules of synthetic genetic material from non-humans sources into our cells. Once in the cells, the genetic material interacts with our transfer RNA (tRNA) to make a foreign protein that supposedly teaches the body to destroy the virus being coded for. Note that these newly created proteins are not regulated by our own DNA, and are thus completely foreign to our cells. What they are fully capable of doing is unknown.​
3. The mRNA molecule is vulnerable to destruction. So, in order to protect the fragile mRNA strands while they are being inserted into our DNA they are coated with PEGylated lipid nanoparticles. This coating hides the mRNA from our immune system which ordinarily would kill any foreign material injected into the body. PEGylated lipid nanoparticles have been used in several different drugs for years. Because of their effect on immune system balance, several studies have shown them to induce allergies and autoimmune diseases. Additionally, PEGylated lipid nanoparticles have been shown to trigger their own immune reactions, and to cause damage to the liver.​
4. These new vaccines are additionally contaminated with aluminum, mercury, and possibly formaldehyde. The manufacturers have not yet disclosed what other toxins they contain.​
5. Since viruses mutate frequently, the chance of any vaccine working for more than a year is unlikely. That is why the flu vaccine changes every year. Last year’s vaccine is no more valuable than last year’s newspaper.​
6. Absolutely no long term safety studies will have been done to ensure that any of these vaccines don’t cause the cancer, seizures, heart disease, allergies, and autoimmune diseases seen with other vaccines. If you ever wanted to be guinea pig for Big Pharma, now is your golden opportunity.​
7. Many experts question whether the mRNA technology is ready for prime time. In November 2020, Dr. Peter Jay Hotez said of the new mRNA vaccines, "I worry about innovation at the expense of practicality because they [the mRNA vaccines] are weighted toward technology platforms that have never made it to licensure before.” Dr. Hotez is Professor of Pediatrics and Molecular Virology & Microbiology at Baylor College of Medicine, where he is also Director of the Texas Children’s Hospital Center for Vaccine Development.​
8. Michal Linial, PhD is a Professor of Biochemistry. Because of her research and forecasts on COVID-19, Dr. Linial has been widely quoted in the media. She recently stated, "I won't be taking it [the mRNA vaccine] immediately – probably not for at least the coming year. We have to wait and see whether it really works. We will have a safety profile for only a certain number of months, so if there is a long-term effect after two years, we cannot know."​
9. In November 2020, The Washington Post reported on hesitancy among healthcare professionals in the United States to the mRNA vaccines, citing surveys which reported that: "some did not want to be in the first round, so they could wait and see if there are potential side effects", and that "doctors and nurses want more data before championing vaccines to end the pandemic".​
10. Since the death rate from COVID resumed to the normal flu death rate way back in early September, the pandemic has been over since then. Therefore, at this point in time no vaccine is needed. The current scare tactics regarding “escalating cases” is based on a PCR test that because it exceeds 34 amplifications has a 100% false positive rate unless it is performed between the 3rd and 5th day after the first day of symptoms. It is therefor 100% inaccurate in people with no symptoms. This is well established in the scientific literature. If you go to the CDC site you can see that the weekly death rates in the US are now lower than they normally are during an average flu season.​
11. The other reason you don’t need a vaccine for COVID-19 is that substantial herd immunity has already taken place in the United States. This is the primary reason for the end of the pandemic.​
12. Unfortunately, you cannot completely trust what you hear from the media. They have consistently got it wrong for the past year. Since they are all supported by Big Pharma and the other entities selling the COVID vaccines, they are not going to be fully forthcoming when it comes to mRNA vaccines. Every statement I have made here is fully backed by published scientific references.​
13. I would be very interested to see verification that Bill and Melinda Gates with their entire family including grandchildren, Joe Biden and President Trump and their entire families, and Anthony Fauci and his entire family all get the vaccine.​
14. Anyone who after reading all this still wants to get injected with the mRNA vaccine, should at the very least have their blood checked for COVID-19 antibodies. There is no need for a vaccine in persons already naturally immunized.​
Here's my bottom line: I would much rather get a COVID infection than get a COVID vaccine. That would be safer and more effective. I have had a number of COVID positive flu cases this year. Some were old and had health concerns. Every single one has done really well with natural therapies including ozone therapy and IV vitamin C. Just because modern medicine has no effective treatment for viral infections, doesn’t mean that there isn’t one available."​
~ Frank Schallenberger, MD​
FB_IMG_1607993277458.jpg

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Fauci is faux pseudoscience quack. He's the one benefiting from Moderna stock, and he approved millions to Wuhan lab during the coronavirus research phase. Even he now admits his "science" on herd immunity is quack, just to delay things until the vaccine is "selling".

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Now - the irrefutable evidence of the non-effect of the virus -

First, the backstory - Waffle House is a restaurant chain in the southern US - with breakfast lunch and dinner. They are famous for staying open during hurricanes so people, especially first responders, will have a place for food. Even if the power goes out, they manage to serve something. When one of them closes, then it is the mother of all storms. Here, they are a bellwether for how bad a situation is.

Guess what - the management completed a study and found no virus outbreak tracked back to their dining rooms. In addition to the "me and thee" travel and party antics of our elected leaders (our mayor included), I find further evidence here - more credible than the talking heads. There you have it - some good news from Waffle House.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
An explanation of what the Pfizer and Moderna mRNA "vaccines" are:

• Informative
Reactions: Lilia

Lilia

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 26, 2016
Vayuna, via Switzerland
i dont know if this is the right thread for sharing this, but i came across a video, they talk about the possibility that once the vaccination program is in place, people will be designated as having died from new strains of covid, when actually they will die from late reactions to the vaccine meeting common cold detox reactions... please just move this post to the vaccine information thread if it isnt the right place.

https://www.bitchute.com/embed/FzU4woS0Xqpu/

• I agree
Reactions: Bert

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
i dont know if this is the right thread for sharing this, but i came across a video, they talk about the possibility that once the vaccination program is in place, people will be designated as having died from new strains of covid,
The side-effects and deaths from the vaccine worry me because I know some very good and sincere people who got it. Now it is very personal.

• A hug for you
  • I agree
Reactions: Lila and Lilia

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
The side-effects and deaths from the vaccine worry me because I know some very good and sincere people who got it. Now it is very personal.
It is indeed worrying that people you know that are controlled by fear want to take/are taking the vaccine even if they are already telling in black and white that the vaccine is not OK for new mutation thus that the suppression of freedom will remain even after the vaccination.
they make their choice but it is heart breaking to know that they will get into trouble with it.

if they are open to suggestions you can try to convince them but otherwise ...

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
if they are open to suggestions you can try to convince them but otherwise ...
Nope - the belief in western medicine is too strong. I find it interesting in the group of people around me that it is the older ones saying this is BS, while the younger ones are fearful.

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
Nope - the belief in western medicine is too strong. I find it interesting in the group of people around me that it is the older ones saying this is BS, while the younger ones are fearful.
here especially the older people are fearfull as they watch the news all the time and are constantly identified as the risk group.
I don't think the most young people have any fear but just want to get it done to be able to party again without thinking about the consequences (you are young for a reason :) )
the working population is really devided. Some are afraid, some not, most are badly informed,...

Because of this I now mostly keep a neutral conversation. Difficult times to have another opinion then the propaganda mainstream opinion ;)

Reactions: Alison and Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Because of this I now mostly keep a neutral conversation. Difficult times to have another opinion then the propaganda mainstream opinion
No point in any discussion unless someone asks my opinion, which happens every now and then.

• I agree
Reactions: azlynn and Bert

azlynn

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 11, 2020
No point in any discussion unless someone asks my opinion
You said it. Recently I came upon this quote:

"Loneliness does not come from having no people about one, but from being unable to communicate the things that seem important to oneself, or from holding certain views which others find inadmissible." ― Carl Jung

I've never really been lonely as I'm incredibly introverted and have no problem being by myself but the fact that more and more I just have to keep my mouth shut because people DO NOT want to hear anything that goes against their imbedded beliefs, not even to just discuss them. It makes me sad but what are you going to do. Thank goodness for this site (and a few others) that help to remind me I'm not alone and to not spend too much time in the weeds and details.

Thank you all!

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
that more and more I just have to keep my mouth shut because people DO NOT want to hear anything that goes against their imbedded beliefs
I see it 2 ways - for people I don't know well, there is no point because their ears are closed - for people I do know well, my silence allows the bridge to stay open, and they know they can cross it if they wish.

azlynn, the majority of my friends, with whom I can speak openly, are people that I've not yet met in person.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
"Loneliness does not come from having no people about one, but from being unable to communicate the things that seem important to oneself, or from holding certain views which others find inadmissible." ― Carl Jung

I've never really been lonely as I'm incredibly introverted and have no problem being by myself but the fact that more and more I just have to keep my mouth shut because people DO NOT want to hear anything that goes against their imbedded beliefs, not even to just discuss them. It makes me sad but what are you going to do. Thank goodness for this site (and a few others) that help to remind me I'm not alone and to not spend too much time in the weeds and details.

Thank you all!
My situation is EXACTLY the same. I am also 'lonely' in a double sense now (been 'lonely' - or not, or happy about it - however you look at it - before as introvert) and am grateful for places like these.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Florida doctor’s death after COVID-19 vaccine under investigation
"His wife said that three days after getting the shot, Michael noticed severe broken blood vessels on his feet and hands, prompting him to go the emergency room. There, he was diagnosed with immune thrombocytopenia, which prevents blood from clotting. After two weeks of treatment, she writes on the Facebook post, Michael had a hemorrhagic stroke caused by the lack of platelets, which took his life in a matter of minutes, she said."
http://news4jax.com/news/florida/2021/01/08/miami-beach-doctors-death-after-covid-19-vaccine-under-investigation

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Rate Of Adverse Reactions To COVID Vaccines Already 50x Higher Than Flu Shot
"The CDC's VAERS reporting system was set up to track vaccine-related injury, Most patients can expect to experience some kind of adverse reaction, but for the vast majority of patients, symptoms will be relatively mild and clear up within a couple of days. But amid a rush of reports about patient deaths, Berenson points out that the number of patients seeing serious complications per the number of doses distributed is roughly 50x higher than the rate of 'adverse' reactions caused by the flu vaccine. "
https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/rate-adverse-reactions-covid-vaccines-already-50x-higher-flu-shot

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
A Nursing Home Had Zero COVID Deaths. Then, It Vaccinates Residents And The Deaths Begin
"James T. Mulder wrote Saturday at syracuse .com that until December 29 there had been no coronavirus deaths at The Commons.
December 29, when deaths of residents with coronavirus began occurring at The Commons, is also, Mulder’s article discloses, seven days days after the nursing home began giving coronavirus vaccinations to residents, with 80 percent of residents so far having been vaccinated. Over a period of less than two weeks since December 29, Mulder relates that 24 coronavirus-infected residents at the 300-bed nursing home have died."
https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/nursing-home-had-zero-covid-deaths-then-it-vaccinates-residents-and-deaths-begin

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Health Experts Call For Suspension Of Pfizer Vaccination Among Elderly After Norway Deaths
"In what can only be described as a somewhat concerning turn of events, health experts from Wuhan, China, called on Norway and other countries to suspend the use of mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccines produced by companies such as Pfizer, especially among elderly people (following the surge in deaths in Norway described below)."..."All of which is a problem since it is the elderly who are at most risk (quite frankly at any real risk at all) and thus who need the protection the most. The Chinese health experts instead say that the most elderly and frail should be recommended to take medicines to improve their immune system."

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/norway-sounds-alarm-over-vaccine-risks-elderly-frail-after-23-deaths

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Lila
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
California halts injections of Moderna Covid vaccine batch due to ‘higher-than-usual number of adverse events’
"California health officials are asking vaccine providers to stop administering a batch of Moderna’s Covid-19 jab, after an unusually high number of adverse reactions were linked to the drug. Doses from Moderna Lot 041L20A are suspected of causing a “higher-than-usual number of adverse events” and should be shelved until a proper investigation can be conducted, the California Department of Public Health said on Sunday. State epidemiologist Dr. Erica S. Pan said in a statement that “fewer than 10 individuals” suffered “a possible severe allergic reaction” and required medical attention over the past 24 hours after being injected with the specific batch of vaccine. All of the incidents appear to have occurred at a single community clinic that was administering the lot. The site reportedly closed for several hours after the string of adverse reactions occurred, before switching to a different batch of the drug.
https://www.rt.com/usa/512825-moderna-california-vaccine-adverse-reactions/"

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Gibraltar-Deaths-COVID-Injections.jpg

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Laron

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

Text of Comment on above post – posted February 1, 2021 at 12:20pm at Evolve to Ecology website
https://evolvetoecology.org/2021/01/25/22-scientists-debunked-the-science-behind-pcr-test-accuracy/

Officially it’s a flu strain, nothing more. “I have a PhD in virology and immunology. I’m a clinical lab scientist and have tested 1500 “supposed” positive Covid 19 samples collected here in S. California. When my lab team and I did the testing through Koch’s postulates and observation under a SEM (scanning electron microscope), we found NO Covid in any of the 1500 samples. What we found was that all of the 1500 samples were mostly Influenza A and some were influenza B, but not a single case of Covid, and we did not use the B.S. PCR test. We then sent the remainder of the samples to Stanford, Cornell, and a few of the University of California labs and they found the same results as we did, NO COVID. They found influenza A and B. All of us then spoke to the CDC and asked for viable samples of COVID, which CDC said they could not provide as they did not have any samples. “We have now come to the firm conclusion through all our research and lab work, that the COVID 19 was imaginary and fictitious. The flu was called Covid and most of the 225,000 dead were dead through co-morbidities such as heart disease, cancer, diabetes, emphysema etc. and they then got the flu which further weakened their immune system and they died. I have yet to find a single viable sample of Covid 19 to work with. “We at the 7 universities that did the lab tests on these 1500 samples are now suing the CDC for Covid 19 fraud. the CDC has yet to send us a single viable, isolated and purified sample of Covid 19. If they can’t or won’t send us a viable sample, I say there is no Covid 19, it is fictitious. The four research papers that do describe the genomic extracts of the Covid 19 virus never were successful in isolating and purifying the samples. All the four papers written on Covid 19 only describe small bits of RNA which were only 37 to 40 base pairs long which is NOT A VIRUS. A viral genome is typically 30,000 to 40,000 base pairs. With as bad as Covid is supposed to be all over the place, how come no one in any lab world-wide has ever isolated and purified this virus in its entirety? That’s because they’ve never really found the virus, all they’ve ever found was small pieces of RNA which were never identified as the virus anyway. “So what we’re dealing with is just another flu strain like every year, COVID 19 does not exist and is fictitious. I believe China and the globalists orchestrated this COVID hoax (the flu disguised as a novel virus) to bring in global tyranny and a worldwide police totalitarian surveillance state, and this plot included massive election fraud.”

• Helpful Post
  • Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila and Laron

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016

Text of Comment on above post – posted February 1, 2021 at 12:20pm at Evolve to Ecology website
https://evolvetoecology.org/2021/01/25/22-scientists-debunked-the-science-behind-pcr-test-accuracy/

Officially it’s a flu strain, nothing more. “I have a PhD in virology and immunology. I’m a clinical lab scientist and have tested 1500 “supposed” positive Covid 19 samples collected here in S. California. When my lab team and I did the testing through Koch’s postulates and observation under a SEM (scanning electron microscope), we found NO Covid in any of the 1500 samples. What we found was that all of the 1500 samples were mostly Influenza A and some were influenza B, but not a single case of Covid, and we did not use the B.S. PCR test. We then sent the remainder of the samples to Stanford, Cornell, and a few of the University of California labs and they found the same results as we did, NO COVID. They found influenza A and B. All of us then spoke to the CDC and asked for viable samples of COVID, which CDC said they could not provide as they did not have any samples. “We have now come to the firm conclusion through all our research and lab work, that the COVID 19 was imaginary and fictitious. The flu was called Covid and most of the 225,000 dead were dead through co-morbidities such as heart disease, cancer, diabetes, emphysema etc. and they then got the flu which further weakened their immune system and they died. I have yet to find a single viable sample of Covid 19 to work with. “We at the 7 universities that did the lab tests on these 1500 samples are now suing the CDC for Covid 19 fraud. the CDC has yet to send us a single viable, isolated and purified sample of Covid 19. If they can’t or won’t send us a viable sample, I say there is no Covid 19, it is fictitious. The four research papers that do describe the genomic extracts of the Covid 19 virus never were successful in isolating and purifying the samples. All the four papers written on Covid 19 only describe small bits of RNA which were only 37 to 40 base pairs long which is NOT A VIRUS. A viral genome is typically 30,000 to 40,000 base pairs. With as bad as Covid is supposed to be all over the place, how come no one in any lab world-wide has ever isolated and purified this virus in its entirety? That’s because they’ve never really found the virus, all they’ve ever found was small pieces of RNA which were never identified as the virus anyway. “So what we’re dealing with is just another flu strain like every year, COVID 19 does not exist and is fictitious. I believe China and the globalists orchestrated this COVID hoax (the flu disguised as a novel virus) to bring in global tyranny and a worldwide police totalitarian surveillance state, and this plot included massive election fraud.”
Sounds like he's describing a hybrid virus of flu A/ +/or B + a corona.

Reactions: therium

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
No, he describes influenza A and B.
He says he didn't find any coronavirus.
So no hybrids, just flu
I was looking at the section where he mentions parts of a virus which are, in themselves, to small to be an entire virus, though they could be from a hybrid.
All the four papers written on Covid 19 only describe small bits of RNA which were only 37 to 40 base pairs long which is NOT A VIRUS

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
I was looking at the section where he mentions parts of a virus which are, in themselves, to small to be an entire virus, though they could be from a hybrid.
Ok. Now I see what you were thinking of.

This section just describes that a virus is a big long chain and the paper only describes some chacles that could be part of any type of chain (virus or RNA from any kind of lifeform). The small RNA pieces aren't enough for a correct identification.

In essence pcr has the same problem. You need to find the right sequence that only reacts to the organism you want to find

The paper describes this work hasn't been done properly.

• Thank you!
Reactions: Snowmelt

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Reading this article made me weep as I can see that if the theory that this man states is correct, as soon as they start to jab Covid into people with autism there is going to be more death and destruction of lives. They are also going to create more autism for the future if they inject pregnant women!

Basically, what Dr. Patterson is saying is that if a pregnant mother gets sick (virus, bacteria) while pregnant — an event that “activates” her immune system — that activation can impact the neurodevelopment (how exactly the brain is constructed) of her fetus, potentially leading to neurological problems after birth. Dr. Patterson took this explanation a step further, explaining that the brains of people with autism reflect the immune system activation that took place, even decades later, as he cites valuable work being done at Johns Hopkins:

“There is also very striking evidence of immune dysregulation in the brain itself. Just last year, a group led by Carlos Pardo at Johns Hopkins found what they’re calling a “neural inflammation” in postmortem examination of brains of patients with autism who died between the ages of eight and 44 years. But these people weren’t infected — they died of such things as drowning or heart attacks. The study found that the microglial cells, which act as the brain’s own immune system, were activated. The study also found amazing increases of certain cytokines in the brain, and of others in the cerebro- spinal fluid. This is is a landmark paper, in my opinion. It presents the first evidence that there’s an ongoing, permanent immune-system activation in the brains of autistic people. It’s a subclinical state, because there’s no overt infection. But it’s there.”
If you’re an autism parent, you’ve probably heard the expression “cytokine storm” and half-understood what that might mean (anything with “storm” at the end of it can’t be good — what this really means is a chronic, slow burn inflammation in the brain). In 2006, Dr. Patterson and his colleagues were speculating that the immune system’s cytokines might be responsible for altering the brain development of the fetus during gestation:

“Cytokines are produced by the white blood cells, and their levels in the blood increase when we get an infection…We think that maternal immune activation alters brain circuits…there’s that permanent, subclinical, altered immune state in the autistic brain — those increased cytokine levels…are they [cytokines] actually interacting with the brain in an ongoing fashion, with consequences visible in the patients’ behavior? I favor [the cytokine] hypothesis.”

• Informative
Reactions: Snowmelt and Bert
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
In other words, 75%+ deaths marked as COVID may be deaths related to other causes.

New Lancet Article Suggests 50-75% of “Positive” PCR Tests Are Not Infectious People
"As far back as 2007, Gina Kolata published an article in the New York Times about how declaring pandemics based on PCR testing can end in a disaster. The article was titled Faith in Quick Test Leads to Epidemic That Wasn’t. In July, professor Carl Heneghan, director for the centre of evidence-based medicine at Oxford University, an outspoken critic of the current UK response to the pandemic, wrote a piece titled “How many Covid diagnoses are false positives?” He has argued that the proportion of positive tests that are false in the UK could also be as high as 50%.
The Deputy Medical Officer of Ontario, Canada, Dr. Barbara Yaffe recently stated that COVID-19 testing may yield at least 50 percent false positives. This means that people who test positive for COVID may not actually have it. Former scientific advisor at Pfizer, Dr. Mike Yeadon, argued that the proportion of positive tests that are false may actually be as high as 90%."
https://www.collective-evolution.com/2021/03/03/new-lancet-article-suggests-50-75-of-positive-pcr-tests-are-not-infectious-people/

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
Laron, post: 61085, member: 1"]
In other words, 75%+ deaths marked as COVID may be deaths related to other causes.

New Lancet Article Suggests 50-75% of “Positive” PCR Tests Are Not Infectious People
"As far back as 2007, Gina Kolata published an article in the New York Times about how declaring pandemics based on PCR testing can end in a disaster. The article was titled Faith in Quick Test Leads to Epidemic That Wasn’t. In July, professor Carl Heneghan, director for the centre of evidence-based medicine at Oxford University, an outspoken critic of the current UK response to the pandemic, wrote a piece titled “How many Covid diagnoses are false positives?” He has argued that the proportion of positive tests that are false in the UK could also be as high as 50%.
The Deputy Medical Officer of Ontario, Canada, Dr. Barbara Yaffe recently stated that COVID-19 testing may yield at least 50 percent false positives. This means that people who test positive for COVID may not actually have it. Former scientific advisor at Pfizer, Dr. Mike Yeadon, argued that the proportion of positive tests that are false may actually be as high as 90%."
https://www.collective-evolution.com/2021/03/03/new-lancet-article-suggests-50-75-of-positive-pcr-tests-are-not-infectious-people/
[/QUOTE]
and even if the deaths effectively had a covid infection, the cause of death can be non-covid.
similar as to what they do with the vaccines. You need proof covid is the reason of the death and not the comorbidities.

if you also take that into account then ...

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Laron, post: 61085, member: 1"]

and even if the deaths effectively had a covid infection, the cause of death can be non-covid.
similar as to what they do with the vaccines. You need proof covid is the reason of the death and not the comorbidities.

if you also take that into account then ...
[/QUOTE]

I'll finish the sentence for you. Then co-morbidities win!

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Lorna sent this on to me from a Facebook group called Covid19 Vaccine Victims & Families

Ann-marie Marshall
Yesterday at 12:10 AM​
"Its been quite a few weeks since my 1st AZ vax. I will NOT be taking the 2nd one. About 5 minutes after having the jab, I collapsed and was unconscious for about an hour. Then I was in and out of consciousness for two more hours after that. I couldn't move, could hardly speak and had slurred speech for hours after.​
My husband said I looked dead, completely blue. Had pins and needles all down my left side for hours. Really low blood pressure, felt horribly sick. Then was freezing cold, my whole body was shaking uncontrollably. Was taken to hospital, they said my reaction was quite common.​
Absolutely terrifying.​
The doctor at the center was rubbish. Took an hour to call an ambulance, kept calling me by a different name. I complained by email but haven't heard anything yet. They are just not interested. I'm quite healthy, in my 40s and teach fitness for a living. I don't think an elderly person or someone with health conditions would have got through that."​

• Informative
Reactions: Alain and June

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)