COVID–19: Mortality Rate, Life Cycle / Strains, Transmission (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I've given up sharing things on Facebook. The only comments I get are from people saying such and such websites aren't legit or "who exactly are these doctors" and other "don't spread fake news" rhetoric. I'm like, did you even listen to it to make up your own mind? Did you hear the citations from many scientific /medical studies? Did you hear the doctor say she hasn't had a death yet with her treatment?
I give up on there. It's too stressful. And even those few that agree with me never try to help in support.
I understand it's comments on a social media platform, (wherein only one side is even allowed, otherwise it's censored) but i have a hard time promoting useful conversation that can share literally life saving information and balancing the level of shame that gets heaped on you. I don't like the thought of sharing and not responding to people asking questions.

Tldr; Dialogue is important. Shaming is toxic.
[/QUOT
I understand where you’re coming from, I feel the same about stuff I have shared, you’ve reminded me that I’ve often said ‘ why do I bother’. The dark side seemingly hold sway at the moment but it I won’t last, something is going to happen, I dont know what but I feel very strongly that they they will be stopped. Stopped dead, finished, uncovered revealing just what is being perpetrated on the human race. Maybe this is just wishful thinking but it’s how I feel. I’ve been going around for a day or two saying this out loud to myself. ‘ They are going to be stopped, somehow they will be stopped dead, finished, done with ‘. Sounds crazy I know, just sharing my feelings for what they’re worth.

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
And I agree. It's hard to be hopeful but I'm an ever hopeful, and I know this kind of thing cannot go on forever.
It's just so draining but being that ever hopeful makes me hope that others will maybe have an open mind. It's jarring for me when they don't. I have compassion for them because I have had many instances where I was completely wrong and just couldn't see something from another perspective. I try to always be willing to see things from another perspective though. They, apparently, don't.

As we know, these times bring up past hurts. The never ending spiral of spirituality. And I've had many errs, so it's a mind job for me, at least, to keep straight where I lie. All the more reason to practice meditation, grounding, self healing techniques, and really watch what we let come into ourselves. And to have compassion for ourselves as we learn and continue.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Blech. I feel like that was a lot of babble and I'm not sure it came out how I meant. Sorry. Heh
You spoke well. It is exhausting to just live now because misinformation is all around us. For me, my saving grace is being part of a platform like this one. We all know things are not as they appear to be on the surface. Yet, sometimes it feels that we are the only ones in our little spheres that look beyond the surface. At the same time, we've got to manage groceries, fixing meals, and caring for families.

This could be our anthem.....

All the more reason to practice meditation, grounding, self healing techniques, and really watch what we let come into ourselves. And to have compassion for ourselves as we learn and continue.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
I understand where you’re coming from, I feel the same about stuff I have shared, you’ve reminded me that I’ve often said ‘ why do I bother’. The dark side seemingly hold sway at the moment but it I won’t last, something is going to happen, I dont know what but I feel very strongly that they they will be stopped. Stopped dead, finished, uncovered revealing just what is being perpetrated on the human race. Maybe this is just wishful thinking but it’s how I feel. I’ve been going around for a day or two saying this out loud to myself. ‘ They are going to be stopped, somehow they will be stopped dead, finished, done with ‘. Sounds crazy I know, just sharing my feelings for what they’re worth.
as our thoughts create our reality wishfull thinking by enough persons together can make it happen, and more they do faster it can be

i have already the impression they are working since david topis dismanteling of their masters and bases on autopilot and by that loosing contact with the big plans

• Divine
Reactions: Linda and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)