COVID–19: Mortality Rate, Life Cycle / Strains, Transmission (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I've given up sharing things on Facebook. The only comments I get are from people saying such and such websites aren't legit or "who exactly are these doctors" and other "don't spread fake news" rhetoric. I'm like, did you even listen to it to make up your own mind? Did you hear the citations from many scientific /medical studies? Did you hear the doctor say she hasn't had a death yet with her treatment?
I give up on there. It's too stressful. And even those few that agree with me never try to help in support.
I understand it's comments on a social media platform, (wherein only one side is even allowed, otherwise it's censored) but i have a hard time promoting useful conversation that can share literally life saving information and balancing the level of shame that gets heaped on you. I don't like the thought of sharing and not responding to people asking questions.

Tldr; Dialogue is important. Shaming is toxic.
[/QUOT
I understand where you’re coming from, I feel the same about stuff I have shared, you’ve reminded me that I’ve often said ‘ why do I bother’. The dark side seemingly hold sway at the moment but it I won’t last, something is going to happen, I dont know what but I feel very strongly that they they will be stopped. Stopped dead, finished, uncovered revealing just what is being perpetrated on the human race. Maybe this is just wishful thinking but it’s how I feel. I’ve been going around for a day or two saying this out loud to myself. ‘ They are going to be stopped, somehow they will be stopped dead, finished, done with ‘. Sounds crazy I know, just sharing my feelings for what they’re worth.

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
And I agree. It's hard to be hopeful but I'm an ever hopeful, and I know this kind of thing cannot go on forever.
It's just so draining but being that ever hopeful makes me hope that others will maybe have an open mind. It's jarring for me when they don't. I have compassion for them because I have had many instances where I was completely wrong and just couldn't see something from another perspective. I try to always be willing to see things from another perspective though. They, apparently, don't.

As we know, these times bring up past hurts. The never ending spiral of spirituality. And I've had many errs, so it's a mind job for me, at least, to keep straight where I lie. All the more reason to practice meditation, grounding, self healing techniques, and really watch what we let come into ourselves. And to have compassion for ourselves as we learn and continue.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Blech. I feel like that was a lot of babble and I'm not sure it came out how I meant. Sorry. Heh
You spoke well. It is exhausting to just live now because misinformation is all around us. For me, my saving grace is being part of a platform like this one. We all know things are not as they appear to be on the surface. Yet, sometimes it feels that we are the only ones in our little spheres that look beyond the surface. At the same time, we've got to manage groceries, fixing meals, and caring for families.

This could be our anthem.....

All the more reason to practice meditation, grounding, self healing techniques, and really watch what we let come into ourselves. And to have compassion for ourselves as we learn and continue.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
I understand where you’re coming from, I feel the same about stuff I have shared, you’ve reminded me that I’ve often said ‘ why do I bother’. The dark side seemingly hold sway at the moment but it I won’t last, something is going to happen, I dont know what but I feel very strongly that they they will be stopped. Stopped dead, finished, uncovered revealing just what is being perpetrated on the human race. Maybe this is just wishful thinking but it’s how I feel. I’ve been going around for a day or two saying this out loud to myself. ‘ They are going to be stopped, somehow they will be stopped dead, finished, done with ‘. Sounds crazy I know, just sharing my feelings for what they’re worth.
as our thoughts create our reality wishfull thinking by enough persons together can make it happen, and more they do faster it can be

i have already the impression they are working since david topis dismanteling of their masters and bases on autopilot and by that loosing contact with the big plans

• Divine
Reactions: Linda and Lila
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
As soon as I was about to hit the post on that JP Sears video on Facebook, a warning popped up saying it was false news, blah blah blah this is not accurate blah blah, yet it's fact and came from the CDC. Those fact checkers are getting really crazy on Facebook.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
As soon as I was about to hit the post on that JP Sears video on Facebook, a warning popped up saying it was false news, blah blah blah this is not accurate blah blah, yet it's fact and came from the CDC. Those fact checkers are getting really crazy on Facebook.
When the info came out last weekend, I went to the CDC website. It is not easy to find the info, although now on the Duck search engine, you can type in CDC + table 3 and get to the page. Buried in the reports is the intro to Table 3, which says - and this is copied verbatim from the website -

Comorbidities
Table 3 shows the types of health conditions and contributing causes mentioned in conjunction with deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death. The number of deaths with each condition or cause is shown for all deaths and by age groups. https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm
Although I knew the numbers that were being tossed around were bogus, seeing this on the CDC website pushed me over the edge for awhile because I was thinking about kids I know who are suffering terribly, plus all the other carnage I see around me.

Then I looked at a couple of "fact checkers" and saw they were besmirching the person posting, as well as flat out saying it was not true. Now, I don't care if it was Kermit the Frog posting - the data is right there in black and white.

Some people have gone on to discuss that the large majority of people who died from the virus only were in the elderly category. I did not find those exact words written, but I did look at the chart, which shows deaths as of August 22, 2020. There is a disclaimer at the bottom of all the chart, saying that the numbers are not complete due to lag times in reporting.

Here is a screen shot of that portion of the chart, which is found at the link noted above. If you look at 65+ or 75+ you will see the older groups represent about 58-79% of the total deaths. Now, I did not see the age of deaths of those who only had the virus. I did not find a way to calculate this from the chart because each comorbidity is counted separately, which means the data for one person may be listed in multiple categories. It is entirely possible the age data is somewhere for the virus only deaths, but honestly, I can only spend so long on that website.

Screen Shot 2020-09-02 at 3.42.30 PM.png

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
A little side update, why you should be completely distrustful and leery of Bill Gates's covid19 vaccine program:

So, perfectly "healthy" people now have polio bcs of the mandatory polio vaccine program.

I reserve judgment on other vaccine programs, simply bcs we have to trust that there are some groups, countries and companies that are genuinely interested in solving the pandemic issue.
Of course, there is a "national interest" or arms race component, but that goes into geopolitics.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Laron

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
This is for US data. Every country has different profiles.

Here's an article on the graph data of covid19 death counts that's on CDC, but MSM is not talking about it (since it destroys the panic narrative)....

As I mentioned on a Brad/Laron post, MSM is now focusing on cases rather than deaths. Funny thing is.. this actually strengthens the case for both
herd immunity and weakening pandemic.... The more cases, the more hindsight mirror the data shows (since we are now testing not just current virulence, but also antibodies - meaning weeks/months prior). Also, there is more and more evidence that the tests are both highly prone to error, and also hyper sensitive (i.e, insignificant amounts of covid19 in the bloodstream and non-virulent, yet tests are positive).

Tests have always been built on statistical data; there is no such thing as a perfectly correct test for anything, especially in biology.

The death counts are dropping like a stone.
It seems the second wave was June-July.
It is possible (we'd have to confirm in hindsight) that the "real" pandemic may be over, that herd immunity may have indeed been reached.
See recent college data. Thousands of positive cases, no hospitalizations.

This is good news (assuming the graph holds.... ).

But we'd have to see when winter begins.
So far the trend is encouraging.

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
This is for US data. Every country has different profiles.

Here's an article on the graph data of covid19 death counts that's on CDC, but MSM is not talking about it (since it destroys the panic narrative)....

As I mentioned on a Brad/Laron post, MSM is now focusing on cases rather than deaths. Funny thing is.. this actually strengthens the case for both
herd immunity and weakening pandemic.... The more cases, the more hindsight mirror the data shows (since we are now testing not just current virulence, but also antibodies - meaning weeks/months prior). Also, there is more and more evidence that the tests are both highly prone to error, and also hyper sensitive (i.e, insignificant amounts of covid19 in the bloodstream and non-virulent, yet tests are positive).

Tests have always been built on statistical data; there is no such thing as a perfectly correct test for anything, especially in biology.

The death counts are dropping like a stone.
It seems the second wave was June-July.
It is possible (we'd have to confirm in hindsight) that the "real" pandemic may be over, that herd immunity may have indeed been reached.
See recent college data. Thousands of positive cases, no hospitalizations.

This is good news (assuming the graph holds.... ).

But we'd have to see when winter begins.
So far the trend is encouraging.
This is consistant with my understanding (from prior the covid 19 epidemic) that coronavirusses mutate really often. this is why you can catch zo many colds :) .
The deadly variants are very quickly overwhelmed by their milder counterparts that go arround and because of the similarity the deadly variant is then also less of an issue because you already had training of the immune system.

here in Belgium we have the same trend but they are linking to more heatlthy young people getting it. the alarmism indeed stays.

maybe the prediction for 2020 of an epidemic that comes up quickly to suddenly disappear again is really coming true? really hope this is the case.

Reactions: Linda and Alain

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Bert, globally the data is encouraging.

The critical problem is covid19 is not the ordinary coronavirus - it has HIV components artificially engineered onto it.
So in the early days in Japan, they were seeing HIV-like symptoms. This is why they sourced HIV drug immediately instead of HCQ/remdesvir/steroids/etc.

So the question now is whether the coronavirus component overwhelms the HIV part (the current global and your outlook), or whether
the HIV component creates the "hibernation" effect (HIV can stay dormant for years, then sudden trigger for no reason, and HIV has no vaccine)....

This is why this winter is critical, esp for cold climate areas. By next summer, we will know for sure whether covid19 will disappear or not.

Note also the progression of vaccines. Side effects are showing up, so there are many starts and stops across many lines.

And skip the Chinese vaccine progression. No sane country will ever use their vaccine. Their history says China brute forces vaccines, so their failure and serious side effect rates are extremely high. The current vaccine is the same - the stats are in the Brad/Laron post.

Countries like the Philippines that are already considering the Chinese vaccine are in for a rude awakening when serious problems start rolling through their populations.

I reserve judgment on the Russian vaccine. There is no data yet of its efficacy, so we'll have to wait and see.

Even Moderna is hiding side effects data. The management is playing the stock market game.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Snowmelt and Linda

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
Bert, globally the data is encouraging.

The critical problem is covid19 is not the ordinary coronavirus - it has HIV components artificially engineered onto it.
So in the early days in Japan, they were seeing HIV-like symptoms. This is why they sourced HIV drug immediately instead of HCQ/remdesvir/steroids/etc.

So the question now is whether the coronavirus component overwhelms the HIV part (the current global and your outlook), or whether
the HIV component creates the "hibernation" effect (HIV can stay dormant for years, then sudden trigger for no reason, and HIV has no vaccine)....

This is why this winter is critical, esp for cold climate areas. By next summer, we will know for sure whether covid19 will disappear or not.

Note also the progression of vaccines. Side effects are showing up, so there are many starts and stops across many lines.

And skip the Chinese vaccine progression. No sane country will ever use their vaccine. Their history says China brute forces vaccines, so their failure and serious side effect rates are extremely high. The current vaccine is the same - the stats are in the Brad/Laron post.

Countries like the Philippines that are already considering the Chinese vaccine are in for a rude awakening when serious problems start rolling through their populations.

I reserve judgment on the Russian vaccine. There is no data yet of its efficacy, so we'll have to wait and see.

Even Moderna is hiding side effects data. The management is playing the stock market game.
My opinion is the virus will lose the HIV component. Als you say it is a slow acting component thus virusses that mutate to a state that the HIV component is gone may replicate faster as it has less things to copy. Even if it doesn't copy faster mutant with inactive parts will come side by side diluting the total %.

In the end if it doesn't give a strategic advantage to the virus it will be lost as the lifetime is short and you get many generations in a short time.
HIV is transmitted by bodily fluid has an advantage of being sticky as to increase the possibility of transfer but corona is spread by air/surfaces and has more of an advantage of being fast and contagious. by the time the sticky component comes into action people are already immune because of the airborne part.

as for the vaccines I 100% agree that they are very risky and the financial stakes are too high to hope for a transparant reporting of the tests.
none of the corona vaccines can be trusted. As most of the recent vaccines. Some old ones I give the benefit of the doubt as these were develloped by people having the best intentions without the corporate pressure.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

Well-rounded and informative doco from Ivor Cummins, looking at epidemiological stats and graphs and patterns made from data, and extrapolating where we've been - where we might be going...

This is an update video in a series.

He explains the importance of Seasonality (winter/summer differentials because it is a flu-like virus).
Explains regional differences (temperate versus tropical latitudes, and why the USA has a double-hump graph (size of the USA covers USA north-east - more temperate and then coming into a second season because of latitude - USA southern and USA western). Not all countries match this variable, so they have a single hump graph, showing Mar/April as the main time of the epidemic.

He denounces "human medieval science interventions".
He mentions many countries made wearing masks mandatory when the epidemic was already over.
In 2009/2010 the panic over Swine Flu caused over-testing, which caused a Casedemic.
In SARS-Cov-2, there has been over testing using PCR tests. A "PCR positive" test doesn't make that a case, but it is being reported as a case. (The cases are the hospitalisations, etc). Hyper-testing with PCR and increased testing (massive effort of testing) has led to this years CASEDEMIC. In the case of PCR testing, there are some true positives, but many PCR false positives, because the PCR is a viral fragment test kit (so finding viral fragments, many times of dead virus, which the person had months before but did not know if they were a-symptomatic.)

Governments have not taken into account the rising morbidity stats for suicides, cancers (due to late interventions) and also the economic catastrophe afflicting the whole social structure.

• Winner
Reactions: Linda and Angela

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
Hailstones Melt this is all exactly what Dr. Frank on Facebook has been showing us for months. I followed it in real time and saw the data make it evident. It's nice to hear others speaking out on this.
I like the term casedemic. I'm going to start using that because we're way way already done with what they were terming a Pandemic.

Last edited:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
And now for something completely different, from a lovely lady of the Light, Rachel (Dragon's Den); video shot in the Peak District, UK:-

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Here's an interesting article. Considering this is highly likely a bio weapon virus, this really goes towards big pharma profiting from people getting those health issues, considering the mortality rate is so very low (i.e. they continue living after infection and have to spend money for their ongoing health issues, so managing rather than curing, unless they seek holistic treatment).

Also, one important factor from my point of view is how mental health issues like this impact a person's ability to wake up, and/or have a clearer connection to their intuition, so remain stuck in the "system" that is controlling everyone with all the fear and restrictions in place. Spiritual suppression and profit to the elite.

One in five COVID-19 patients develop mental illness within 90 days - study
Summary
: "COVID-19 survivors are likely to be at greater risk of developing mental illness, psychiatrists said on Monday, after a large study found 20% of those infected with the coronavirus are diagnosed with a psychiatric disorder within 90 days."

"Anxiety, depression and insomnia were most common among recovered COVID-19 patients in the study who developed mental health problems" ... "...also found significantly higher risks of dementia,..."

"people with a pre-existing mental illness were 65% more likely to be diagnosed with COVID-19 than those without."

https://www.reuters.com/article/health-coronavirus-mental-illness-int/one-in-five-covid-19-patients-develop-mental-illness-within-90-days-study-idUSKBN27P35N

• Insightful Post
Reactions: Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Wondering about the correlation of poor mental health and poor physical health. Of course, it might be hard case to make because I'm not sure how many people who eat well and exercise are depressed - well, until lately.

• I agree
Reactions: Lila and Laron

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Here's an interesting article. Considering this is highly likely a bio weapon virus, this really goes towards big pharma profiting from people getting those health issues, considering the mortality rate is so very low (i.e. they continue living after infection and have to spend money for their ongoing health issues, so managing rather than curing, unless they seek holistic treatment).

Also, one important factor from my point of view is how mental health issues like this impact a person's ability to wake up, and/or have a clearer connection to their intuition, so remain stuck in the "system" that is controlling everyone with all the fear and restrictions in place. Spiritual suppression and profit to the elite.
Summary: "COVID-19 survivors are likely to be at greater risk of developing mental illness, psychiatrists said on Monday, after a large study found 20% of those infected with the coronavirus are diagnosed with a psychiatric disorder within 90 days."​
"Anxiety, depression and insomnia were most common among recovered COVID-19 patients in the study who developed mental health problems" ... "...also found significantly higher risks of dementia,..."​
"people with a pre-existing mental illness were 65% more likely to be diagnosed with COVID-19 than those without."​
So the chinese mea culpa i once read on this site is what it was before it wad changed in less lethal

• Love this post!

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium

Summary: "COVID-19 survivors are likely to be at greater risk of developing mental illness, psychiatrists said on Monday, after a large study found 20% of those infected with the coronavirus are diagnosed with a psychiatric disorder within 90 days."​
"Anxiety, depression and insomnia were most common among recovered COVID-19 patients in the study who developed mental health problems" ... "...also found significantly higher risks of dementia,..."​
"people with a pre-existing mental illness were 65% more likely to be diagnosed with COVID-19 than those without."​
the mental burdon of being covid positive is very big. the propaganda is fed everyday to us.
if some of your contacts would contract covid you are responsible and it is your fault that they are very ill or even die.
You also get a stamp comparable to what the six pointed star was in WWII for the yews.

they are really doing mental warefare that is comparable to an abusive relationship. It is always YOUR fault.
So I don't know if it the virus or the psychological warfare around the virus.

• Insightful Post

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
the mental burdon of being covid positive is very big. the propaganda is fed everyday to us.
I have received questionnaires from Harvard, i think? It's a legit company and questionnaire. I got one back when it started, one halfway through, then another maybe a month ago asking if I've had symptoms, if I think I had it, but there were also questions about how I perceived others who had it. If I had a favorable opinion or unfavorable of them.
It also asked similar questions about Chinese people.

• Intriguing Post
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Landmark legal ruling finds that Covid tests are not fit for purpose. So what do the MSM do? They ignore it
"Four German holidaymakers who were illegally quarantined in Portugal after one was judged to be positive for Covid-19 have won their case, in a verdict that condemns the widely-used PCR test as being up to 97-percent unreliable.

Earlier this month, Portuguese judges upheld a decision from a lower court that found the forced quarantine of four holidaymakers to be unlawful. The case centred on the reliability (or lack thereof) of Covid-19 PCR tests.

The verdict, delivered on November 11, followed an appeal against a writ of habeas corpus filed by four Germans against the Azores Regional Health Authority. This body had been appealing a ruling from a lower court which had found in favour of the tourists, who claimed that they were illegally confined to a hotel without their consent. The tourists were ordered to stay in the hotel over the summer after one of them tested positive for coronavirus in a PCR test - the other three were labelled close contacts and therefore made to quarantine as well."
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/507937-covid-pcr-test-fail/

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Alain and Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Landmark legal ruling finds that Covid tests are not fit for purpose. So what do the MSM do? They ignore it
"Four German holidaymakers who were illegally quarantined in Portugal after one was judged to be positive for Covid-19 have won their case, in a verdict that condemns the widely-used PCR test as being up to 97-percent unreliable.

Earlier this month, Portuguese judges upheld a decision from a lower court that found the forced quarantine of four holidaymakers to be unlawful. The case centred on the reliability (or lack thereof) of Covid-19 PCR tests.

The verdict, delivered on November 11, followed an appeal against a writ of habeas corpus filed by four Germans against the Azores Regional Health Authority. This body had been appealing a ruling from a lower court which had found in favour of the tourists, who claimed that they were illegally confined to a hotel without their consent. The tourists were ordered to stay in the hotel over the summer after one of them tested positive for coronavirus in a PCR test - the other three were labelled close contacts and therefore made to quarantine as well."
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/507937-covid-pcr-test-fail/
I copied and printed the whole English translation of the trial findings. You never know when you need that kind of evidence to back you up!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)