Clif High's Opinion on Simon Parkes & Penny Kelly (Trump & QAnon Situation) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Clif high (webbot co creator — https://www.halfpasthuman.com/) posted this video today providing his opinion on the recent information coming out from Simon Parkes and Penny Kelly in regards to the ongoing goings on with Trump and QAnon.

Note that Clif doesn't hold back... and because of the language you will have to watch this over on YouTube.

Last edited:
Reactions: Neeraj

Lilia

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 26, 2016
Vayuna, via Switzerland
Note that YouTube has removed all of Clif High's videos and he only has two listed now, so they have censored him as well.
i dont know if maybe they put the videos back up, but i can see a full list of videos on his channel, back to 6 years old ones when i scroll down... is it maybe blocked in your country or something like that?

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Laron

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Clif's last two words in the video sums it up nicely for me. ;)

And thanks, Laron. We need to keep a balance with these issues and allow all opinions and views on these topics.

To add a little more, here is some info on what the members of Project Avalon think about Simon Parkes, some of them even with direct experience of him (spoiler: it is for the most part not really positive).

It is also strange that YouTube pushes him algorithmically right now making him go through the roof there while almost everyone else who is 'alternative' and pro-Trump is being deplatformed. Strange. A psyop? Here is a video on this:

GregH3000

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 10, 2016
Texas, USA
tumblr.gregdiablo.com
Yeah, it’s a psy-op, and thanks for the laughs, Laron. I really miss Clif’s perspective, and perhaps we could all send some healing energies to his wife.

I fell for this crap out of desperation because it was trending on Twitter last Monday, and appeared to be backed up by different sources. But everyone was just quoting from Charlie, Simon or Robert David Steele. On Tuesday, I came to my senses when nothing happened. I left a comment on Simon’s Jan 12th update asking him why the hell he was still on YouTube, and noting that his “prediction“ that the emergency broadcast system would be activated and a blackout would follow had already proved to be bogus.

The next day’s video, Simon had moved to bitchute, and hadn’t acknowledged that his previous day’s gibberish had been wrong; he just went off on a different topic. People like Simon don’t want to accept the unsettling fact that lots of Americans are going to die during this crisis; war correspondent and Color Revolution expert Michael Yon tweeted the other day that from his perspective, the U.S. will be in a civil war by August. This is a man who has seen revolutions like this up close all over the world for 30 years.

I tend to agree; this is a Fourth Turning, and stacks of dead bodies are a historical likelihood proven time and time again for 240 years. The massive troop presence in D.C. is, IMO, to prevent foreign countries or patriots here from interceding because everyone with common sense knows that an illegitimate president is a very destabilizing force, particularly when he is suffering from a cognitive impairment of some kind, and is a national security risk due to his selling out to the CCP to boot.

Hopefully, the Supreme Court will stop this insane and completely spurious impeachment trial by agreeing with the expected GOP’s motion to dismiss. Turncoat CJ Roberts could do that much, at least.

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Tomorrow something is still supposed to happen. After that I'd say this is it, at least to avoid Biden as president. Even Infowars and also Mike Adams (Natural News) have given up on Trump now it seems. Adams even seems to allude to Simon Parkes as a disinfo agent when he writes this:

"Adding to the confusion, we have now confirmed that a prominent, popular voice on the ‘net who has been shrouded in secrecy — but whose videos are widely shared — is in fact a CIA psyop agent who was tasked with running disinformation campaigns to pacify patriots by telling them there is a secret plan for Trump to achieve a last-minute victory. There are, in fact, a few individuals who we now know to be bad faith actors who are spreading deliberate disinfo to pacify patriots into non-action while their nation is conquered by communists.
(...)
BAD faith people are deliberately trying to mislead. That is their mission. They may at times possess good information, however, in order to establish credibility so they can achieve a much larger psyop outcome.
Thus, the real challenge in all this is being able to discern who is a good faith person vs. a bad faith actor.
Right now, bad faith actors abound.
The bad faith actors are pushing a modern-day version of “Operation Trust,” which was a Bolshevik psyop run in the 1920s to convince the country that the military was running a secret operation to stop the communists from taking over."

Anyway, let's see what transpires by the declassified documents tomorrow. Maybe it might change the game even after Biden's sham inauguration and gets him impeached and maybe then it's all back on square one again. Or not. Time will tell.

• Informative
Reactions: Carl

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Anyway, let's see what transpires by the declassified documents tomorrow. Maybe it might change the game even after Biden's sham inauguration and gets him impeached and maybe then it's all back on square one again. Or not. Time will tell.
The time is before the inauguration. If something does not happen by then the chances decrease exponentially.
Some people, like Simon, could have been played by their sources themselves. I suspect that if nothing happens perhaps some of those sources, or the faces making the statements, would kick the can by arguing that the final decision was to let things play and allow Biden to assume the presidency because Trump and his allies realized that they would be more effective for the US and the world if they become the head of the resistance or something like that, and that Biden and his regime will be kicked out/indicted/etc. at some point by their loyal forces still working in the government/Washington DC. Have seen crazier explanations in my time.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
The time is before the inauguration. If something does not happen by then the chances decrease exponentially.
Some people, like Simon, could have been played by their sources themselves. I suspect that if nothing happens perhaps some of those sources, or the faces making the statements, would kick the can by arguing that the final decision was to let things play and allow Biden to assume the presidency because Trump and his allies realized that they would be more effective for the US and the world if they become the head of the resistance or something like that, and that Biden and his regime will be kicked out/indicted/etc. at some point by their loyal forces still working in the government/Washington DC. Have seen crazier explanations in my time.
Carl, Trump, Wood, Powell, and Flynn and their families will be run out of the country if they lose this "battle". Powell has already been sued for $1B+ by Dominion. If you think the left and the Dems are going to let them live freely and peacefully in the USA, you haven't paid attention over the past 5-6 years what the left and corporate fascists are capable of. They have only just started.........

NYC canceled all Trump org contracts. PGA canceled the latest edition of US Open Golf to be held at a Trump resort.
This is just the beginning....

Don't forget what they did past 5-6 years:
-trash Trump resorts and properties over the years...
-force Ivanka to close her successful $20-50M clothing line by getting department stores to drop her products
-vandalize the Trump golf course in LA. And many other locations.
-stand in front of Trump Tower in NYC and protest/vandalize it
-force all kinds of cancellations of corporate endorsements/collaborations with Trump, Ivanka, and associated businesses
-sue and "indict" them for weird and strange crimes (SDNY) ... already promised to do so if he leaves office

Last edited:

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Some people, like Simon, could have been played by their sources themselves.
I am not sure if he has or ever had any sources at all. If yes it seems he really has been duped by them.

I suspect that if nothing happens perhaps some of those sources, or the faces making the statements, would kick the can by arguing that the final decision was to let things play and allow Biden to assume the presidency because Trump and his allies realized that they would be more effective for the US and the world if they become the head of the resistance or something like that, and that Biden and his regime will be kicked out/indicted/etc. at some point by their loyal forces still working in the government/Washington DC. Have seen crazier explanations in my time.
Interesting to witness then and following the 20th what the new 'spin' will be from now on.

Trump now going underground. Trump is the patriots' resistance leader now. Trump leading the MAGA movement with a new party and will win again in 4 years time triumphantly. Trump still working with the legal team to oust Biden and get him impeached. Trump still fighting by building a strong alternative network. Trump now acting even more as saviour and spiritual leader.

And so on. And so on. And so on.

Last edited:

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
LOL...

Clif jumps on the bandwagon... After a host of other people said it...

Sorry Sinera, wait a little while before gloating....

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Moonseal and Laron

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Sorry Sinera, wait a little while before gloating....
:fp Heavens! Kevin, please....

I am not gloating about this and never was.

I always said before in many posts that I don't like what happens/happened and that things get worse under Biden/Harris or would have been under Hillary. I also said I hope I am wrong with my 'pessimism/realism' (or Carl for that matter) this time. So far it does not look like that.

Although I also now start to believe we should not solely focus on what happens on the political world 'stage' (it is a 'stage') here. This forum has become way to 'political' compared to years ago imv.

I think that here comes a time when we just need to accept and kind of 'move on' - as hard as it is - and recognize that anything that is still tried by whoever after Biden is sworn in now and the militaristic and authoritarian 'regime' is in place most probably won't work or is just fake news spread by people feeding their hopium to followers, as it was before. We live in a zombie apocalypse already since this 'covid' lockdown stuff began, or even before that. Now it is even worse, yes. Hard to bear. I get it. We need cling to hope even if we subconsciously feel that we are betraying ourselves maybe. I feel reminded of the Mark Twain quote:

So ok, let's wait for another "date", at least it is near so we won't have to wait too long, the 28/29 this time and then we'll see what happens and what comes out of it in the aftermath, okay? :cool:

• I agree
Reactions: Lilia

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I was fortunate to watch and listen directly the bitchute video with Simon Parks, Charlie Ward, David Rodriguez and Tiana Islam and to be quite frank it was tremendously disappointed listening to them kicking the can up to March (yes, I expressed my thoughts about that possibility before that were even considered pessimistic), but what really was eye opening was when Charlie Ward said he had received the video of the inauguration many hours before it was supposedly showed live in the USA.
My alarm bells started rigging then because I thought, what? And why didn't immediately showed to the people? What a wasted opportunity to show everybody that you guys were telling the truth all along! And then the comments starting flying (it was live, below the video as they were speaking).
Many, many people have caught that and the reaction was tremendous and they started basically calling them "con-artists" and much, much worst. Many lost their faith at that moment and were outraged at having been deceived, only a few kept hoping that the presenters were honest. It got so bad that bitchute stopped showing the comments live and just continued with the video.
https://www.simonparkes.org/post/simon-parkes-charlie-ward-david-nino-rodriguez-tiana-islam

• Funny
Reactions: azlynn

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)