Canceling Pacts and Active Agreements with Asimoss and Company (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
This reminds me of getting rid of the kind of 'fine print' of a contract that nobody in their 'right mind' would ever agree to:D

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
This reminds me of getting rid of the kind of 'fine print' of a contract that nobody in their 'right mind' would ever agree to:D
The concept that we "sign contracts" prior to come to this reality is a way to explain "why" some things do take place that we us humans find unjust, unfair, irrational, etc. They began proliferating through the "new age" movement and they are IMHO simply another iteration of the "explanations" I heard in my youth from different sources: "this or that happened because it was the will of god," "it was Allah's will," etc., every time we questioned the "why." We probably could spend days and days discussing the issue and not arrive to a final solid answer since unfortunately nobody that officially crossed over has returned from the dead, sat with us and said: "OK, this is the way it really works." We simply have had many versions from many cultures, religions, mediums/guides/similar, etc., etc., throughout our known history.

• Insightful Post
Reactions: Lila

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
NDE's seemed to answer many of those questions. I've read a thousand of them. As diverse as people are most I read are personal yet so similar to each other that they corraberate each other.

Reactions: Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
The concept that we "sign contracts" prior to come to this reality is a way to explain "why" some things do take place that we us humans find unjust, unfair, irrational, etc. They began proliferating through the "new age" movement and they are IMHO simply another iteration of the "explanations" I heard in my youth from different sources: "this or that happened because it was the will of god," "it was Allah's will," etc., every time we questioned the "why." We probably could spend days and days discussing the issue and not arrive to a final solid answer since unfortunately nobody that officially crossed over has returned from the dead, sat with us and said: "OK, this is the way it really works." We simply have had many versions from many cultures, religions, mediums/guides/similar, etc., etc., throughout our known history.
But Carl, as an astrologer, I'm sure you would be one of the first to agree that there are unseen but felt influences (for instance, those of the zodiac), and David Topi seems to be able to connect in with unseen (on this world) but higher levels of existence, such as the mental and causal planes. And probably, because there are many cascading levels, or planes, plus minutiae of detail, these still remain unknown to most, although these have been described by various mystics over the centuries. Of course, I think some people are delusional, meaning they spout what they know not.

But I feel that contractual agreements between entities and races are the way "business is done" in this house of mirrors, and the words "interference" and "intervention" should be studied, because what would be interference if not agreed to in some form of conscious agreement, or agreement on a level of consciousness that on this plane we cannot remember, is merely intervention when it is enacted according to some signed off dogma or doctrine which we were party to on our etheric, mental or causal plane.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)