Articulture - where art and plants meet (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I just learned about a local business that blends plants into art work. You've got to take a minute and look at the website because you will see something new. Monique Capanelli is the creator and driving force behind this business.

Frequently featured in magazines and on television for her groundbreaking approach to design, plants, and art, Monique is equally proud of creating a successful, multi-faceted business. She strives to give back to the communities that supported her through volunteering, providing internships, and donating to causes supporting woman entrepreneurs and art students.

She does living furniture, weddings, landscape design, and more. I've heard about and seen a few living walls, but they were more like a green clump on a wall. Here is a picture from the website. Learn more at http://www.articulturedesigns.com/

living wall.jpg

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I especially loved the art on the head and hair of the woman. It even looked comfortableo:)

Reactions: Stargazer and Linda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)