A Vision-Quest and the Gift of the Nettle Plant (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Anna

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 1, 2016
Anna submitted a new article
As recently participating in a medicine woman training we went on a vision-quest in the beautiful landscape of Glastonbury, said to relate to the heart-chakra of the world. We were walking in a spiral leading up to an old building called Tor, said to be a spiritual place where ceremonies and spiritual meetings have taken place since long back in history. The symbolism of the spiral is also beautiful as seeing life as a spiral movement rather than us moving in one set direction onwards.

A...
Click here to continue reading the entire article.

Last edited by a moderator:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
This is a beautiful piece of writing. The special reminder for me is that receiving is another way to give.

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
It is a nice synchronicity to reread this article.

I have been on a sweat lodge this weekend where we also had a nettle "bath". So stinging ourselves on purpose with the nettles which is very energizing.

for the last month I have had a lot of message related to letting go, letting go of control en trusting in the future. These are also the important messages of this article.

so I'm working on it ;-)

• Divine
Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)