Wireless Companies Are Fully Aware of the Harmful Effects (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
This is just the beginning. Real hell starts when the 5G rollout is completed and fully operational.
I agree Sinera and it won’t be just the kids, everyone and everything on the planet will be affected.
Going by what I have read, there will be no privacy anywhere at all.
The grid will cover the whole planet and everything will be connected to it.

I need to study it some more but so far it does sound like hell.
Unless there is some drastic change in the world it looks as if we will either have to get off the planet or have our minds completely enslaved.

There are 7.6 billion people on the planet, I don’t know how many are awake, are enlightened enough to raise their consciousness for it not to affect them, even if 1.6 billion were awake, which I very much doubt, it still leaves 6 billion asleep, easily scammed, easily controlled.

It would need the best part of that 6 billion to build a wave of raised consciousness to sweep away the control system.

Okay I know this is about health issues but 5G is also about control and if it’s successful humanity is f....d

Reactions: Anaeika
Hmmmm, I wonder if I have the current testing devises to check if the orgone generators I manufacture will be effective against 5G? Theoretically they should be, but I'd like to test it, I really don't like EMF's in my field nor do most of my friends and clients.....life is challenging enough!

I just printed out those two posters and hung them in the retail area where the Orgone Generators are sold. It said things in a nice simple language easy for people to understand.

Last edited:

hondaCRV

Just Arrived
May 20, 2018
I kind of have a theory i think remote viewing is actually your common sense and instinct blocked by all the electronics and stuff. doing whats best for everybody and your self (yada yada forgot the word).

hondaCRV

Just Arrived
May 20, 2018
LOL I just printed out everything and hung it all around the manufacturing lab!
I thought i was the only one that knew about orgone generators. Yeah it's crazy that more people don't know about them they make plants like grow 5x more bigger than normal and animals are attracted to them and stuff.

hondaCRV

Just Arrived
May 20, 2018
Im guessing the main major corporations don't want people knowing there are alternatives to all the cancer causing BPA pesticides, etc. You could just throw a few of the orgone accumalators in the fields. vuala no chemicals needed. This would probably shut down major corps. like crystal sugar ( Sugar in everything ), Plastics, and all that good stuff. sighs

hondaCRV

Just Arrived
May 20, 2018
I agree Sinera and it won’t be just the kids, everyone and everything on the planet will be affected.
Going by what I have read, there will be no privacy anywhere at all.
The grid will cover the whole planet and everything will be connected to it.

I need to study it some more but so far it does sound like hell.
Unless there is some drastic change in the world it looks as if we will either have to get off the planet or have our minds completely enslaved.

There are 7.6 billion people on the planet, I don’t know how many are awake, are enlightened enough to raise their consciousness for it not to affect them, even if 1.6 billion were awake, which I very much doubt, it still leaves 6 billion asleep, easily scammed, easily controlled.

It would need the best part of that 6 billion to build a wave of raised consciousness to sweep away the control system.

Okay I know this is about health issues but 5G is also about control and if it’s successful humanity is f....d
I agree I think the best way would be to secretly sell orgone to the CEOs of major corporations if they would give the money up that is. Probably not. Orgone can stop reverse the effects of radiation if anything bad really happened. No need for a bomb shelter

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I’m not familiar with Orgone generators so cannot give an informed opinion, will have to do some research.
In the mean time has anyone read Unspun news for 22nd may? May I suggest having a read of ‘Serco’ global information grid.

There is a video as well explaining about 5G. How once completed, the controllers will have aggressive remote control over everything on the planet including humans.
Control over consciousness and limbs....arms and legs.....control over if and how a person moves. Control over if a person lives or dies.

I didn’t have time to watch the whole video but did hear they plan to put many satellites above us raining down microwaves which, get this, could kill the planet and all life, so that doesn’t make sense as there would be no one to control, stupid or what
Apparently this is worth 6 billion in revenue

I don’t know how much of this is true, maybe it’s just scaremongering but I have read similar stuff elsewhere and of course David Icke has quite a big piece on it in his latest book.

I would love to hear what some of you lovelies have to say, it does sound way over the top but we know 5G is a fact, is it going to affect more than just out health?

O

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
How do you test your orgone to see if it protects against 5g? CrystalSong , I want to purchase some from you please. Lmk after you tested it. Thank you.

Keep
I’m not familiar with Orgone generators so cannot give an informed opinion, will have to do some research.

I would love to hear what some of you lovelies have to say, it does sound way over the top but we know 5G is a fact, is it going to affect more than just out health?

O
June Orgone generators are a bunch of antenna's in various lengths to pickup the different EMF (electromagnetic frequency's) sandwiched in between single long chain organics. This basically means antenna's which capture signals and send them to a central location for processing. The EMF's are processed through a programmed crystal which recycles those incoming energies into ranges between 174 hz and 244.5 Mhz - that range is very good for supporting human physical health, emotional well-being and the evolution of consciousness.

So in short an Orgone generator acts as a air purifier turning harmful energies into one's most beneficial for human, animal and plant life.

Gardens with them buried in the soil have twice the yield, animals will get one's placed in homes and pull them to their bed or curl around them when ill as will children. There is an instinctive energy knowledge which informs the body that orgone energy is helpful and healing. I could write paragraphs and paragraphs about them! But instead will encourage you to go to my website www.crystalarrays.com where much information about what they do and photos of them is complied to make your research easier.
Don't miss the page on Wilhelm Reich who discovered how to make them in the 1040's.
:)<3

Last edited:
Reactions: June
How do you test your orgone to see if it protects against 5g? CrystalSong , I want to purchase some from you please. Lmk after you tested it. Thank you.
I've put a call into my research and developer, who's helped me for the last 6 years on getting the recipe's exactly right on these, and have asked him to research the frequency's 5G will be broadcasting at and thus the length of antenna needed to catch and convert it and he'll get back with me later today and I'll let you know if our current Orgone Generators will work or if we need to make adjustments to deal with 5G frequency's Anaeika. :)
I recently found a supplier of some unusual exotic alloys and have access to Halfnium and Tantilum, these maybe useful in the continued battle against EMF's :)

About a year and a half ago now Spirit urgently had me studying Shungite and Carbon 60 molecules, I didn't understand why at the time, but now many published peer reviewed papers later along with lots of studying I have built a lab to produce Carbon 60 in Olive Oil, Avocado Oil and Sunflower Oil. In short they are amazing Free Radical sponges which suck up low frequency things at the nano-particle level and safely carry them out of the body before they can form tumors. The research is stunning, it's reversing Alzheimer's and nurological diseases, tumors, protecting against radiation damage of many types and so on. My website www.C60Solutions.com to see what it is and what it does, I've listed some of the main peer reviewed published research papers there, including the original one in which they couldn't use poison to kill lab mice who'd taken C60 because the Carbon 60 (Buckey Balls) absorbed the poison and before it could kill the mouse!
I have a feeling Carbon 60's are going to be a mainline defense against 4G, they are already mitigating damage from 4G.

As scary as this all is (5G) I think those of us aware, listening and paying attention will find ways to protect ourselves. I for one will keep listening to Spirit who has unerringly guided me so far! <3

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Keep

June Orgone generators are a bunch of antenna's in various lengths to pickup the different EMF (electromagnetic frequency's) sandwiched in between single long chain organics. This basically means antenna's which capture signals and send them to a central location for processing. The EMF's are processed through a programmed crystal which recycles those incoming energies into ranges between 174 hz and 244.5 Mhz - that range is very good for supporting human physical health, emotional well-being and the evolution of consciousness. So in short an Orgone generator acts as a air purifier turning harmful energies into one's most beneficial for human, animal and plant life.
Garden with them buried in the soil have twice the yield, animals will get one's placed in homes and pull them to their bed or curl around them when ill as will children. There is an instinctive energy knowledge which informs the body that orgone energy is helpful and healing. I could write paragraphs and paragraphs about them! But instead will encourage you to go to my website www.crystalarrays.com where much information about what they do and photos of them is complied to make your research easier. Don't mis the page on Wilhelm Reich who discovered how to make them in the 1040's.
:)<3
Thank you CS. I did google it and it mentioned Wilhelm Reich. I will certainly go on your website.

Can I encourage you to have a look at ‘Serco’ on Unspun that I mentioned, I would like your imput on wether you think Orgone could overcome all that is supposed to be going to happen.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I sure will June, can you give me a link? I tried searching both an Unspun site and youtubes and didn't find it - only an article about republicans and politics and multiple listings for book by that name.
Try clicking on articles from from page, where the list will show Unspun news 22nd May 2018, that should do it
A little way down under heading ‘ Unreported’.....I think it is.... you will see the heading Serco.

That’s where I found it when Laron posted it yesterday.

Failing that, if you google Unspun News Transients Info 22nd May 2018,will also bring it up.

Let me know how you go

Reactions: CrystalSong

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I still have a raw Schorl / Black Tourmaline from my days when I tried out crystals (no more today I must admit).

It is generally said in all literature to be one of the best shields against EMF, radiation, but also all other kinds of negative energies (including non-physical) among the crystals. Thinking about wearing it again.

hondaCRV

Just Arrived
May 20, 2018
Actually Pretty Easy Stuff. "Static" Remember when you touch the tunnel when you were little, a shock from the metal. while its basically layers of stuff that makes you "staticky" to stuff that discharges it "metaly" an orgone accumalotor is just layers of cotton stuff and opossite metal stuff. Any hows the "Laws of Physics" don't apply to this area when you layer them in a cube or pillow or something. N animals like them and plants grow 5x more bigger. watch Spinach on orgone accumalator on youtube or something like that plants grow alot better just with this layered static. anyhows general population don't know becuz, there goes all the money making companies and fertilizers and yada. millions and millions they don't want thrown away

What you are describing is 'part' of what makes plants grow better with orgone generators. However layered antenna's and single chain organics (your cotton) do not of their own violation change the frequency's of incoming energies.
Orgone generators actually convert the incoming energies to other less harmful frequency's. The quartz crystals buried in their center do this, just as they step down raw electricity with its multi-bands of frequency into a single band which won't fry out delicate circuit boards. Our current technology is entirely crystal chip based - everything runs on crystals these days to mitigate and step up and down the current. Our demand for crystals is so high they are grown in labs now and sliced into thin slices for installation on circuit boards. Crystals in orgone devices do the same thing - they convert the frequency's into whatever output is desired based on the mineral structure built into the device.
Anyhow, time is precious and there's not time to write all the research and studies around this subject.

June, I got sometime between clients to listen to a little over a half hour of the video you suggested. I have no knowledge around this Serco company, it's a new name for me. It sure all sounded pretty dire by half way through.
In general I find fear seizes me up and makes me feel helpless, a response which isn't going to help me survive. Victumhood has never served me well, but getting proactive and taking precautions has, which is part of why I've built a lab to make the carbon 60 oils and a cottage manufacturing company making orgone generators. It started with just making them for myself to ensure quality of life on all levels, but then friends wanted some, then neighbors, then people I'd just met and so I just keep stepping up to ensure people that want them have access to them.
I made that decision when I had to pry one of my orgone generators out of someone's hand as they were leaving my house with it and they burst into tears like a child when I took it away. I said "I'm not here to make people cry" and began making them regularly instead of keeping them solely for myself.
Anyway, gotta run, a lady is calling about interviewing me for the radio show she hosts and I need to spruce up a bit!

Reactions: Anaeika and June
Anaeika, as Promised (from my researcher) :

"ok... I checked the specifications for 3G thru 5G radio frequencies. 3G & 4G are running at 600 Mhz up to 6 Ghz. This translates to a wavelength of .5 meters (about 1.5 ft) to 5 centimeters (2 inches). The newest specifications for 5G are called mmWave and are at 24-86 Ghz which is 1 centimeter to about 3 millileters. Keep in mind that this would be for a full length antenna, 1/2, 1/3, 1/4 & 3/4 wavelengths are commonly used to achieve resonance, especially when 2 or more antenna structures are coupled together. Spiral types tend to use the diameter of the spiral instead of the length of the antenna. Let me know if you need more info. The data indicates that the current designs are well within the specs to operate efficiently in this exact region, I don't see any need to make changes for 5G network compatibility."
N.

Anaeika, he further adds, which is helpful, at least to me on the manufacturing end for ensuring a full range of antenna in the Orgone Generators especially when contemplating the 5G coming out:

The Primary Coil on the HHG's & the smaller generators can handle those. The larger consideration is the collective effects of the various shapes & sizes. Because we are working in a solid state geometry, we have close-field effects that greatly enhance the effectiveness. Something like this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fractal_antenna

Fractal antenna - Wikipedia

A fractal antenna is an antenna that uses a fractal, self-similar design to maximize the effective length, or increase the perimeter (on inside sections or the outer structure), of material that can receive or transmit electromagnetic radiation within a given total surface area or volume.

en.wikipedia.org

This Fractal Antenna type allows a larger range of frequencies with smaller sizes. Repetition of similar shapes & multiple lengths & types smooths out the Frequency Response Curve from a sharp peak to a very large & smooth sensitivity profile.

To be honest, the current designs are probably much better receivers/antenna than any other type of design I can think of for extremely broad response with most sensitivity right where it's needed.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Great info, thanks!
You sound busy lately. Do you have orgones made to sell?

Reactions: CrystalSong
Yes m'ame, please see www.crystalarrays.com and the Shop button or the Products button if you want more information about them - that's the one's I make. I'm also just a few days out from having 7 M.O.G.'s ready (Massive Orgone Generators) They are big enough to place a water container on and charge water with orgone energy - or just clean a whole lot of EMF's out of a large size room! lol They weight a lot, maybe 10 pounds?

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
A bunch of my hobbies are science-based so I wanted to share my two cents here.

- Fractal antennas: Yes they were used in cell phones for a while and in GPS units. They are still used in GPS units and are called a "patch antenna" because it's flat. Patch antennas do not work as well for GPS as a helix antenna does. I'm not sure if the fractal patch antennas are still used with cell phones.

- 5G: cell phones are being used to track people in various ways, either via the GPS unit, or triangulation between multiple cell towers. (I have no need of a cell phone except as a tiny, cheap camera, so I don't have cell service. I don't miss it.)

Why 5g? 5G is part of the multi-pronged attack on health and we have to go back and understand the purpose of the deep state and socialized medicine. Socialized medicine (which I will call SM) is being pushed so the corrupt gov't can decide who lives and dies. This was the push behind Obamacare. They had a committee of unelected people who would decide what items are covered and what are not, and limit the amount that the insurance would pay in a lifetime. But the payments started out small, and quickly got out of control. Patient-paid premiums are now 300% higher for the same plan then when Obamacare started. Plus it was a plan forced onto people who did not have insurance (that require has been removed now.) This plan was worse for poor people because the premiums ate up a bigger percent of the little income they had.

The same thing goes for SM. Problems are already happening in the UK, here are some examples:

- One baby was born with serious problems. The UK NHS deemed the baby would not survive and refused to treat him. The family tried to raise funds to get their baby treated in the US. This story was in non-liberal news but the MSM didn't cover it much at all. The current administration pushed through a visa quickly for this family to come to the US.

- In another case, Sue Verhoeven from the UK had an infected cyst (really simple to treat) for 60 days, then got fed up with the NHS (the UK nationalized healthcare system). She raised some money to come to the US to see Dr. Sandra Lee (Dr. Pimplepopper on Youtube) and get it fixed. So Dr. Lee made a video of this.

- What was predicted, and is happening, is SM doesn't pay doctors well. In the UK they have private doctors too, but those are not covered by the NHS. So the good doctors go to private practice where they can get adequate payment for their skills, and the NHS is left with doctors who are average, bad, or plain dangerous.

The attack on health continues by using systemic pesticides on plants (like Roundup which contains glyphosate), which cannot be washed off, and humans end up ingesting. And by fast food which is convenient, but unhealthy in the long run. And by high sugar foods, which cause inflammation. And by other methods. Non-GMO food does not mean it wasn't sprayed with Roundup. Many plant crops in the US are sprayed with Roundup at harvest time to they all die at the same time and can be harvested. Examples are: wheat, oats, soy. Even the FDA found glyphosate in foods sold on store shelves. Articles on FDA here.

Reactions: Laron and Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Oh! What a mess! How do we fix all of this and reverse the damage?

Reactions: Alain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)