Event Weekend Remote Group Healing (Jan. 4–5, 2020) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Last night I posted a message for the new year which had a focus on the next decade. In connection to that, some of the most important changes in life are gradual, taking years to play out and manifest in full. I refer to the changes that only apply to each of you. Sometimes we may not realise what has developed until we’re deeply involved in the new us.

Reflecting back can show how much we have progressed.

In addition to sending healing to those who take part, and/or being open to receiving healing from whatever sources come through, for this session let us take a moment during it and be open to reflection.

Allow whatever you need to know come through. It may be a reminder of how far you have come. Perhaps a single event of your past will be shown. However it occurs, it doesn’t matter, but acknowledge the existence of such change within and harness that new you, if you need to.

transients remote group healing.jpg
Remember to let us know if you are joining and feel free to provide any feedback after the session sometime.

This week we welcome the following new Roundtable members: Dal4112, CamShiva, Intuitivedreamer, Vadimvom, HollyBeans, Etherwalker, Qeii, vanesalsmith, Kingemek, Rise and Shine, Megaquartz, and Jessica Duna.

If you were wondering, Lila and Linda are taking a two week break. Lila should be back hosting next week.

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

Attachments

Tristan

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
This week my primary intention will be to seek assistance in shedding the layers that no longer serve me. Secondary is to release any negative hooks and cords that may hinder my vibration. I would like to contribute relief to the ongoing fire disasters across Australia, bringing relief to those affected and mourning for the loss of the abundant wildlife.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I'm in, and I also request healing to be sent to fire-ravaged areas (whole continent) in which approximately 450 million animals have perished, as well as quite a high number of humans. The fire situation is a kind of re-set and will give thousands of people experiencing it the chance to open to spiritual dimensions. (easy to say, when you're not in it :nail ) On a personal level, can I also request healing for my liver cysts, which can heal with love, because livers know how to do that. Sending thanks, in anticipation.

Last edited:
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Since we have a small group I will be focusing on each of you individually for the healing part of the session.

(If anyone was wondering, last week I paid money for a Facebook ad to promote an event that was for that last session, that's why we had more people.)

Laron
June

Last edited:
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Alain
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Today I had a small smokey quartz crystal with me which I took up in my hands a few minutes in, after clearing and connecting to the group.

I saw us quite close to the center crystal and I suggested we hold our energetic hands together.

Then I saw us placing all our hands on the crystal to do some kind of energy work which I didn’t get the specifics of.

After, it was time for me to focus individually on everyone one.

For June I saw her laying out, above the ground on a table. I placed my hands on her arm and sent healing for a while.

For Alain, he was standing in front of me. I had the urge to place my hands on his sides to provide support for his solar plexus.

For Tristan, I had an image of his back with chords attached. I felt they shouldn’t be cut directly, but detached in a way like you would place a spatula under an egg. I then saw cords being detached, but understand some had to remain.

For HM, I had her energetic hands in mine as she stood in front and I sent healing.

At some point during that I requested healing and supported the requests for healing to be sent to Australia.

And finally it was time to connect in to what I had achieved in my past and I saw a few things pop up.

And I drew another card for us this week. It was the same one as last week!

Your cards have three sections:​
• insight into the energies, opportunities and challenges within your environment;​
• guidance for this time in line with the crystal's teachings;​
• an affirmation to reinforce the message presented.​
8715-165b95dcc899768b53d5d22204554594.jpg8714-28a38cc4de96d63ca25137a5ef2d2882.jpg

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Thankyou for the healing Laron, the place you saw me laying on above the ground could well have been my bed, as I’ve needed it a lot lately, and this morning I woke up with arthritis pain in my right hand and wrist, i could barely use it. It did start to ease slightly through the day and has now completely disappeared.
I firmly believe that the healing given starts hours before our actual time, I wondered why is was easing so quickly. Thank you.

Tristan

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Amazingly as soon as I turned to this page I could feel tingles running up my spine all the way to my head! Then I read your comment and was like like "wow"

Thank you Laron, your help is much appreciated

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thank you for the personal and general healing, Laron.

I was very in touch with the reptilian world during this healing, and I asked the water dragons to do what they do and cool the areas that need it most. In my inner vision I also saw some of the small animals that have been through this apocalypse, mainly lizards and snakes, and I saw multiple images of snakes, so I think there were very, very many of them that have passed out of this world during these firestorms. I saw the snakes' head, eyes, and some with their mouths open as if they were about to devour prey. Whilst this can be a scary image, my compassion found its place in soothing their journey, knowing that energy never dies and the race of snakes will appear where it is needed again and again.

I also spoke a general affirmation while focussing on those of our group, and feel that all of our healing powers were open and heightened by that.

Laron's talent shines through, as he was able to visualise June's arm, thank you for healing that for her, pain needs to stay in the background.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
We sat on the mossy ground in the clearing holding hands and strong energy was running round the circle through our linked hands.
Above the head of each one I saw a bunch of sparkles, this is always a sign to me that the other side is with us.

After giving and receiving healing I spent the rest of the time concentrating on Australia. I envisioned steady rain putting out the fires and held on to that image for as long as possible.

I found myself likening fire to hate, they both need fuel, hate breeds more hate which can spread and devour, look at our world.
Love cuts off the fuel to hate, its like a gentle soothing rain quenching, dampening the fires, allowing the opportunity for regrowth nurtured by love..

Tristan

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Spoken like a true master June!
Just a little update it has been raining non stop for the past 3 hours where I am currently! Well done everyone!!!

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
My son is visiting with family in Victoria, I haven’t heard today but he did say rain was forecast.

It must be such a relief for you all, what a terrible time, I will continue to send love and healing.
Stay safe

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
These cards look great! Where can I get a set? Do they have the powers of each mineral on them? It's not clear to me by that single image.

Also you don't have to post an Amazon link as they get mangled on this site. You can just post the Amazon product ID, and I can search for that.

Wow, I found several of them on Amazon by searching for [crystal card deck].

• Cool Post
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and Alain
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
These cards look great! Where can I get a set? Do they have the powers of each mineral on them? It's not clear to me by that single image.
Here's the website for the creator: https://www.adambarralet.com/

All they have is what I showed in the two images. There is no manual/book, just a single page about them, which you can find in my thread here where I'm offering free readings.

Also you don't have to post an Amazon link as they get mangled on this site.
Mangled in what way? I'm not aware of any issues with links on the forum — everything is working normally.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Today I had a small smokey quartz crystal with me which I took up in my hands a few minutes in, after clearing and connecting to the group.

I saw us quite close to the center crystal and I suggested we hold our energetic hands together.

Then I saw us placing all our hands on the crystal to do some kind of energy work which I didn’t get the specifics of.

After, it was time for me to focus individually on everyone one.

For June I saw her laying out, above the ground on a table. I placed my hands on her arm and sent healing for a while.

For Alain, he was standing in front of me. I had the urge to place my hands on his sides to provide support for his solar plexus.

For Tristan, I had an image of his back with chords attached. I felt they shouldn’t be cut directly, but detached in a way like you would place a spatula under an egg. I then saw cords being detached, but understand some had to remain.

For HM, I had her energetic hands in mine as she stood in front and I sent healing.

At some point during that I requested healing and supported the requests for healing to be sent to Australia.

And finally it was time to connect in to what I had achieved in my past and I saw a few things pop up.

Your cards have three sections:​
• insight into the energies, opportunities and challenges within your environment;​
• guidance for this time in line with the crystal's teachings;​
• an affirmation to reinforce the message presented.​
I guess we're being told to share ourselves (our group?) with the world, use our potential, attract new people, etc!
Twice in two weeks feels a bit like a metaphysical hammer on the forehead, lol. Fortunately, these don't seem to hurt at all. They seem to be done with love and humour.
It does seem an amazingly fitting message for this group which has been noodling on how to reach more folks and share the group to a wider audience.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
My session this week was done without a computer so I'm just posting now. I recall an early part which seemed quite intimate and involved our reaching out to each other.

The main part I recall is that, toward the end there was a message about how to make the world a easier, more sustainable and beautiful place to live. It's hard to explain the feeling. It involved people living more lightly on the land in smaller, more connected groups. This may sound like a regression into the past; the emphasis was on new, innovative ways to do this.

One image I recall quite well was that of an isolated Swiss mountain village where everyone knew pretty much everyone else, cared for each other, had their job/s in society, etc. You could say that is what was done in the past, even in the present.
The future version had folks designing systems (eg computer programs for travel between places and other really nitty gritty stuff that everyone needs and uses) for local travel and also connected to the larger area so that travel was easy, safe and had schedules that allowed one to get where one needed to go as often as was needed without a lot of extra 'unneeded' trips. This allowed most of the land to remain beautiful and untouched. Having local people do their job remotely meant they had safe, secure jobs and time to take care of their kids, garden, elders etc, take hikes in their local mountains etc, etc. Also it meant that they were very connected to their locale and invested in making those systems work well as they pretty much knew everyone who was likely to use them. They'd get fabulous feedback right away and could immediately respond to it.
It felt like something very doable and important.

Chicago James164

Rambling Companion
Jun 10, 2019
My son is visiting with family in Victoria, I haven’t heard today but he did say rain was forecast.

It must be such a relief for you all, what a terrible time, I will continue to send love and healing.
Stay safe
I was just there, paid Hanging Rock a visit

• Cool Post
Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)