Vaccines: Post Links to Articles Here (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
A good list on CE about the Gardasil insanity (supposed cancer prevention, what a joke!) endangering young girls (and as intended even boys, too):
Annual deaths from cervical cancer in the U.S. are 2.3/100,000. The death rate in the Gardasil clinical trials was 85/100,000—or 37 times that of cervical cancer.
:bag

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
A good list on CE about the Gardasil insanity (supposed cancer prevention, what a joke!) endangering young girls (and as intended even boys, too):

I imagine most of us on here were suspicious of Gardasil right from the start.

• I agree
Reactions: Laron

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
US Vax Court Sees 400% Spike in Vaccine Injuries - Biggest Payout Goes to Flu Shot

Vaccine injury cases are on the rise people, so if you’ve got your head in the sand and you haven’t been paying attention, it’s time to wake up.

Here’s a little background for those of you just getting started.

By Lori Martin Gregory, Guest writer

Ronnie Reagan… almost 30 years ago to the day, the 40th president of the United States signed away the rights of Americans to sue vaccine makers, replacing them with a law that forces families who have suffered vaccine injury or death to sue the U.S. government instead of a pharmaceutical company.

As a result, special masters from the United States Special Claims Court, also known for our purposes as the vaccine court, are given full authority as judge with no jury to decide the fate of Americans who have had the unfortunate ‘luck’ to be stricken by a vaccine injury — which can range from chronic, mild symptoms to death.

• Informative
Reactions: Lila
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Note that this is a research study published through a Government agency in the USA, (Department of Health and Services) in January, 1999:
"The incidence of many other chronic immunological diseases, including asthma, allergies, and immune mediated cancers, has risen rapidly and may also be linked to immunisation.” (...) “We believe that the public should be fully informed that vaccines, though effective in preventing infections, may have long term adverse effects. An educated public will probably increasingly demand proper safety studies before widespread immunisation. We believe that the outcome of this decision will be the development of safer vaccine technology.” (…) “Research into immunisation has been based on the theory that the benefits of immunisation far outweigh the risks from delayed adverse events and so long term safety studies do not need to be performed."

"A woman who was injured after receiving a flu vaccine has been compensated by U.S. Vaccine Court for her injuries, totaling $2.49 million. 39 year-old Cheron Golding received the flu vaccination in October of 2013 and was subsequently diagnosed with transverse myelitis as a result of the vaccination. She suffered from paralysis, loss of vision, and other complex injuries. She was hospitalized for several months." (...) "The annual flu shot is, by far, the most profitable and most widely distributed vaccine in the United States. As a result, it is also the most dangerous in terms of vaccine injuries and deaths. From 2006 through 2017 (latest statistics available), the U.S. Vaccine Court compensated nearly 3000 people who suffered injuries or deaths due the flu vaccine. This is more than all other vaccines in the U.S. market combined."

• Informative

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
This isn't research based but I thought that I would include it anyway :-

Vaccinations Harm Psychic Abilities
From Credo Mutwa, Zulu shaman

“We were told that there was a great smallpox epidemic coming to the land and all the children must be vaccinated. My grandfather used to say that the white man’s vaccination makes you blind and if you are to look after the cattle you must not go to the trading store to get your vaccination.

Inspectors used to come and check each child for signs of vaccination. Our grandmother used to give us great pain in order to save our spiritual eyes. Grains of maize would be heated up and pushed against the skin of the child, and so when the schools inspectors came he saw the blisters and assumed the child had been vaccinated…and I noticed that school children in mission schools who had been vaccinated for smallpox or measles could not see spiritual entities at all.

A flying saucer would fly through the sky at great speed and be seen by many men & women but the children who had been vaccinated would see nothing and I noticed this hundreds of times.”

When the white men starting destroying our village, when he started demonizing our gods, when he started ridiculing what we believed in and actually using educated Africans to destroy that ancient African religion, in many parts of Africa our ancient religion went underground. And there we called them secret societies, all over south Africa and central Africa and east Africa and west Africa, where this knowledge was stocked and kept by aging guardians, many of whom did not know that in other parts of the land there were other guardians who were doing exactly as they were doing.
Now, when I first became a sangoma, I was already a person of education. I had entered school as a child of 14 years and when I became a sangoma I was a youth of 16 years. And what my aunt and my grandfather as well as my maternal grandmother taught me shook me to the core of my soul. I found that the mission schools had been teaching me lies about my people all along. Missionaries had told us as children that the only light came to Africa with white people, that before the white men came we black people had no idea about god, we had no belief in a life after death, and that our people were just a race of savages who used to lie around in the sun, womanize, fight and drink beer every day.
I was suddenly awaked to the fact that Africans had in fact been far greater intellectually than the missionaries were willing to give them credit for. That like the white men we had astrology, astronomy, we had a surgeon, in fact I found that Zulu surgeons in the early years of the 19th century and the 18th century and even beyond could perform operations which white surgeons were not capable of operating. And the more I learned about my people, the more I wanted to learn. And when my initiation under my aunt and grandfather had ended, I wanted to know more and more and more. And sometimes I had to pay a ghastly price in order to gain this knowledge.
[…]
One of the most secret stories that was revealed to me is about these beings. This story was revealed to me first in […] then in the country today called Rwanda […]. Then I learned about this story at that time on the foothills of mount Kilimanjaro. This is the story, a story you find throughout Africa.
There was once a time when the blue sky was invisible, when the whole world was covered with mist. When you could not see the sun as it is now; you only saw it as a splash of white light moving slowly across the sky. At that time there was an eternal drizzle every day of the year. At that time people could not see the stars. People only saw the trees growing. Trees which were very very big. There was no desert at that time, only jungle everywhere you looked. At that time people were what we call in Zulu “Nugubili” — a human being was both male and female in one body.
And out of the sky one day came terrible objects. They were like gigantic balls made of huge gleaming gold. They were shaped like balls without seams and they were bigger than the biggest mountains. They came out of the sky bringing great noise, black smoke, and fire with them. And out of those huge objects came them. At that time human beings could not speak; we had no gift of language at that time. And people had however great mental power; a man would go into the bush and using the power of his mind actually call out an animal which he wanted to hunt and kill for his children, and the animal would appear and kneel down before the man and the man would kill the animal and take it home.
But when the Chitauri arrived they told our people that they were gods and that they were going to give us human beings great gifts on one condition: we had to worship them and accept them as our creators. Some had told our people that they were our elder brothers and that this earth had produced them generations ago. And they said they had come back to the green womb of their mother and that they were going to make us into gods.
What they did, they created a very strange pair of caves in the land. They dug two caves, in one cave was a green light and in the other cave was a red light. And they drove human beings into these caves. And each human being had to choose which cave the human being wanted to go into. And those who went into the green cave came out as women. And those who went into the red cave came out as men. And then the conquerors, the Chitauri, told our people that now they were perfect.
But the moment the first men saw the first women a terrible rile erupted. The women hated the men because they looked between their legs and they saw what they thought were snakes dangling between the legs of the men. And the men hated the women because they looked on their chest and saw these big things; what they were they did not know. And then the Chitauri laughed because to them it was a very very big joke. And then the Chitauri said: “If you serve us you wretched human beings, we are going to make you into gods.” And the human beings agreed to serve the Chitauri. And the Chitauri gave human beings a second gift — the gift of language. People started talking with their tongues where they had talked with their minds before. And there was a big rubbish starting again because this man did not know the language of that man, and when this man greeted that man this man thought that he was being insulted. And so a lot of murder and homicides started taking place all over the world.
When our people were given language they found to their horror that they had lost much of their mental power; they had paid a terrible price. But the Chitauri were now the masters of human beings. They made the human beings to go into holes in the ground and to mine metal — gold, copper, tin, all kinds of metal the Chitauri forced our people to mine. And the people were very unhappy because they couldn’t cope with the new sexual differences which were there now between men and women.
And then from amongst the Chitauri came a very good female Chitauri. Her name was Mai Zarantuari Samahongo. Mai Zarantuari Samahongo was the senior wife of the terrible chief of the Chitauri, Umbaba Gorontuari Samahongo. She was sorry for human beings, this great reptile lady. She said to the poor people: “Aaw you are unhappy.” And the people said: “Yes great one, we go into the holes every day, we dig the stones and we bring it to the gods. And we are not happy.” And Mai Zarantuari scratched her scaly chin and began to think and to think. She was terribly ugly. Her eyes were awful, like lights in the darkness. But she had mercy in her heart. And she taught the men and the women how to make love. And she said: “Look, we divided you into males and females, now this action is going to bring you together.” Ah! But it did not! Because anyone who receives a gift from Intuari, the Children of the Python, is always in trouble. What happened was that when one guy slept with his wife, he didn’t find her much. So he went to steal another guy’s wife and there was a great big chaos in Africa starting. So men started stealing each other’s wives and each other’s girlfriends and women started stealing each other’s husbands and there was a big nonsense in the land.
And king Umbaba the terrible lord of the Intuari, the reptile people, said: “Look what you’ve done you stupid old woman! Now these people they are making such a noise, listen to all that screaming in the bush! They are busy making love and our gold is not being dug and you are responsible for this.” Zarantuari thought and thought and thought and then she got a plan and she said: “I will make them stop. When they make love to each other the female is going to get pregnant. And when she is pregnant the male is going to leave her alone, and that noise in the bush will not be so disturbing to you my lord.” And Umbaba said: “You had better! There is no production here!” And so all the women in the world were pregnant and Umbaba was furious with his wife.
And so it went on and on, until one day Zarantuari activated a black hero called Mueru and Mueru challenged the great chief of the serpent people to a fight and he cut off the royal penis of the king of the snake people and that caused the big war. Mueru ran away but Umbaba the terrible chief of the people caught him and arrested him and brought him to his village. And there the great chief Gorontuari Umbaba said: “Look, you cut off my thing and I’ve replaced it with one made of gold and I can’t make love to my wife anymore. You think too much you wretched human being.” Now Umbaba had a terrible nail in one of his hands, a claw. And with this claw, he drove the claw into poor Mueru’s nostril making a terrible hole into his brain and he started drinking Mueru’s brain and then he threw away the corpse.
To this day we believe that the Chitauri people they eat human brains. And strangely enough scientist have found skulls where the human brain has been removed and eaten by someone or something. Credo Mutwa

• I agree
  • Jaw Dropping Post
Reactions: Laron and Lila
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Great information Toller. Whenever I end up explaining the situation around vaccines, I've always included that they suppress our spirituality. In other words, they end up blocking up parts of our energy system, which can include our connecting to spirit, and in turn this can impact any abilities we may have or may be soon to develop.

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
I agree Laron. From my own personal experience, I know that they add blockages in the sacral and ajna chakras at least.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
How to escape all this stupidity? Hard to bear on this planet. Scotty, beam me up!
Have patience. Everyone wakes up in their own time, some later than others. Their later waking time is a function of their own choices, and an opportunity for learning for them. Who am I to keep them from their learning opportunity and wake them up any earlier than they are ready for?

Last edited:

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Have patience. Everyone wakes up in their own time, some later than others. Their later waking time is a function of their own choices, and an opportunity for learning for them. I am not important enough to keep them from their learning opportunity and wake them up any earlier than they are ready for.
It just feels so lonely. :((
I thought the relation would be higher for Autism honestly, surprised it's only at 3* more but then the other side (extreme extrovertedness and hyperactivity) with the ADHD kids is so exorbitantly higher, almost shocking. Wow.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I thought the relation would be higher for Autism honestly, surprised it's only at 3* more but then the other side (extreme extrovertedness and hyperactivity) with the ADHD kids is so exorbitantly higher, almost shocking. Wow.
Could depend on how autism was defined for that chart. There is a range of tendencies, which often are not counted as actual autism. I'm around lots of children and see all kinds of behavior, some of which surprises me.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
It just feels so lonely.
I know, lol. s:p We were warned that this change in the earth would not be easy. If I tell people what I believe in real life, most don't get it. Some will take a big step backwards away from me with a plastic smile on their face. Others will just say "Okaaaayyyy" and try to change the subject. Not that I blame them, because I used to be like that. I was just in denial. Even my step mom talks to her dead mother, but she thinks I'm nuts if spirits talk back to me.

I'm just glad I found this forum so I can share stuff with others here, and they don't think I'm nuts, even though sometimes I wonder about myself too, but that's old programmed denial which I'm trying to get rid of.

"A theory must be right if the facts fit, regardless of how uncomfortable the theory makes you."

My intuition has been right on so many things that it's hard for me to believe myself, but the evidence is there, over and over. Unfortunately my intuition does not help pay the bills, so there's that. lol.

Sorry for thread drift! I just love you all so much, you're awesome! What's the Greek word for friend love? Philos? I philos you all!

Last edited:
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Alain and Lila
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
A few days back I put together all the links on this thread, as well as a few others I had, into a comment on FB.

I'm going to update my original post on this thread (starting post) with this collection in a second.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
From Lorna Wilson
438 scientific papers are summarized in this book, & you obviously won’t receive this information from the CDC or corporate-controlled lamestream media, because if it was widespread common knowledge, no one in their right mind would choose to vaccinate their children- knowing the risks that come with doing so.​
39: Aluminum in vaccines can provoke permanent malfunctions of the brain & immune system. •​
40: Aluminum in vaccines can cause chronic fatigue, sleep disturbances, multiple sclerosis-like demyelinating disorders, and memory problems. •​
41: Chronic fatigue, chronic pain, and cognitive disorders have all been linked to aluminum in vaccines. •​
42-44: Aluminum in vaccines can cause macrophagic myofascitis, chronic fatigue, and muscle weakness. •​
45-46: Aluminum in vaccines can cause central nervous system disorders & multiple sclerosis-like symptoms. •​
47-48: Aluminum in vaccines can travel to distant organs, like the spleen and brain, and become insidiously unsafe”. •​
49: Aluminum adjuvants added to vaccines are “insidiously unsafe” and may cause long-term cognitive deficits. •​
50-51: Aluminum in vaccines can cause neuron death plus motor & memory deficits similar to Gulf War Syndrome. •​
52-53: Aluminum in vaccines can cause cognitive dysfunction, chronic fatigue, autoimmunity, and Gulf War syndrome. •​
64687572_10158763322211980_3222261826133688320_n.jpg

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
Recent news story from Samoa via New Zealand concerning forced vaccinations on two one year olds in Samoa last year :-

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
New York state is making "medical centers" to keep people there who don't want vaccines. NY is also pushing forced vaccinations. (I can't find a link for this one yet.)

New York bans non-medical (such as religious) exemptions to vaccines. https://abcnews.go.com/Health/york-bans-medical-exemption-vaccines-amid-ongoing-measles/story?id=63713850

MailChimp, a mailing list service, shuts down GreenMedInfo for having anti-vaccine info. https://pocketnet.app/undefineds=52be5c1b8649c413dbb5e257f31a0c17f610ab67da0d533f89960a356de2865c&mpost=true&ref=PKha5CmLycrsyN9urkZbbSFrn4Hbsxsnzk

Scientists are pushing for a super vaccine, all vaccines in one shot. (This is likely what causes problems in the first place, and what likely caused the Gulf War Syndrome.) https://prepareforchange.net/2019/06/21/scientists-are-pushing-for-a-super-vaccine-all-immunizations-in-one-shot/

"The Crime Against the School Child." by Chas Higgins. In 1915 New York state tried to force vaccines on all people in the largest 9 cities in New York State. This book from that time, contains a list of studies, at the time, that shows vaccines are either bad, or unnecessary. http://pro-decizii-informate.ro/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/1915-Chas-M-Higgins-The-crime-against-the-school-child.pdf

Parents could lose their children in NY if they don't get the children vaccinated. https://medicalkidnap.com/2019/06/24/parents-risk-losing-children-to-cps-in-ny-if-they-fail-to-comply-with-mandatory-vaccines/

Last edited:

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
Scientists are pushing for a super vaccine, all vaccines in one shot. (This is likely what causes problems in the first place, and what likely caused the Gulf War Syndrome.) https://prepareforchange.net/2019/06/21/scientists-are-pushing-for-a-super-vaccine-all-immunizations-in-one-shot/
I saw this webpage and decided that it was so ridiculous that i would ignore it.

A human being is only able to deal with one infection at a time, so if three come along at once imagine what happens, if a dozen or more come along at once then ...

I'll leave you to realise what is going on here (and why the immune system just shuts down).

Don't ask me how I know this, it's just something that that I do.

Last edited:
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Medical Doctors and PhD Scientists Speak Out Against Vaccinations (updated 7.4.19)
"Below is a list of videos (and some articles) where medical doctors and PhD scientists come forward to discuss the unhealthy effects of vaccines. Each professional presents documented research, facts and statistics to prove, when taken in its’ totality, that 1) vaccines aren’t safe 2) vaccines aren’t effective 3) vaccines haven’t been proven to increase immunity or resistance to disease and 4) that vaccines only decrease the health of the people they’re injected into. Vaccines are also proven and documented in many cases to kill instantly and cripple for life. The situations of instant child death and permanent injury, due to vaccination, are well documented in the linked information."
https://iamnaturalnana.wordpress.com/2019/06/17/medical-doctors-and-phd-scientists-speak-out-against-vaccinations/

• Thank you!
  • Informative
Reactions: June and Lila

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
Fully Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated
By Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.

• Helpful Post
  • Informative
Reactions: Laron and June

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
The one about losing psychic abilities due to childhood vaccinations is getting me antsy. Hopping mad is another way of putting it.

• A hug for you
Reactions: Laron and June
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I think that's what initially intuitively pulled me into being more vocal about them.

• Insightful Post

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017

Really that industry is good to shut down. Crimes against humanity.

Continuing to search, it can go up one day

• I agree
Reactions: June

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
New York state is making "medical centers" to keep people there who don't want vaccines. NY is also pushing forced vaccinations. (I can't find a link yet.)

New York bans non-medical (such as religious) exemptions to vaccines. https://abcnews.go.com/Health/york-bans-medical-exemption-vaccines-amid-ongoing-measles/story?id=63713850

MailChimp, a mailing list service, shuts down GreenMedInfo for having anti-vaccine info. https://pocketnet.app/undefineds=52be5c1b8649c413dbb5e257f31a0c17f610ab67da0d533f89960a356de2865c&mpost=true&ref=PKha5CmLycrsyN9urkZbbSFrn4Hbsxsnzk

"The Crime Against the School Child." by Chas Higgins. In 1915 New York state tried to force vaccines on all people in the largest 9 cities in New York State. This book from that time, contains a list of studies, at the time, that shows vaccines are either bad, or unnecessary. http://pro-decizii-informate.ro/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/1915-Chas-M-Higgins-The-crime-against-the-school-child.pdf

Parents could lose their children in NY if they don't get the children vaccinated. https://medicalkidnap.com/2019/06/24/parents-risk-losing-children-to-cps-in-ny-if-they-fail-to-comply-with-mandatory-vaccines/
Can they even become more insane with vaccines?

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
  • Helpful Post
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Just updated the original post with the following links (as per links posted above):

Fully Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated
By Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.

Aluminum and brain damage and autism.
New York state is making "medical centers" to keep people there who don't want vaccines. NY is also pushing forced vaccinations. (I can't find a link for this one yet.)

From Lorna Wilson
438 scientific papers are summarized in this book, & you obviously won’t receive this information from the CDC or corporate-controlled lamestream media, because if it was widespread common knowledge, no one in their right mind would choose to vaccinate their children- knowing the risks that come with doing so.​
39: Aluminum in vaccines can provoke permanent malfunctions of the brain & immune system. •​
40: Aluminum in vaccines can cause chronic fatigue, sleep disturbances, multiple sclerosis-like demyelinating disorders, and memory problems. •​
41: Chronic fatigue, chronic pain, and cognitive disorders have all been linked to aluminum in vaccines. •​
42-44: Aluminum in vaccines can cause macrophagic myofascitis, chronic fatigue, and muscle weakness. •​
45-46: Aluminum in vaccines can cause central nervous system disorders & multiple sclerosis-like symptoms. •​
47-48: Aluminum in vaccines can travel to distant organs, like the spleen and brain, and become insidiously unsafe”. •​
49: Aluminum adjuvants added to vaccines are “insidiously unsafe” and may cause long-term cognitive deficits. •​
50-51: Aluminum in vaccines can cause neuron death plus motor & memory deficits similar to Gulf War Syndrome. •​
52-53: Aluminum in vaccines can cause cognitive dysfunction, chronic fatigue, autoimmunity, and Gulf War syndrome. •​

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
This has a good video being blocked/deleted on the tech giants' platforms.

• Helpful Post

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I'm finally able to find studies that show the risk of vaccines is too high, and their effectiveness is too low vs the risk. Here's my master page with lots of links to info and collections of studies: https://newearth.miraheze.org/wiki/Anti-vaccination. (EDIT: page is gone, use this one: http://anomcr.tiddlyspot.com/#Vaccines.) This page will be updated when possible.

Here are some of the important collections of studies.
  1. "Crime Against the School Child" by Higgins, from 1915. https://archive.org/details/crimeagainstscho00higg_0_201804
  2. "Vaccine Peer Review". 1000+ pages of review of vaccines studies. Seems to be anti-vaccine but I haven't read the whole thing. https://vaccine-injury.info/pdf/vaccinepeerreview.pdf
  3. Greenmedinfo. Lots of articles about vaccines and their problems. https://www.greenmedinfo.com/keyword/vaccine-failure
  4. PDF with 1200 studies about vaccine problems, 718 pages. https://www.wellnessdoc.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/1200-studies-The-Truth-Will-Prevail-v2.4_08-15-19.pdf

Last edited:

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Article about the new Vaxxed2 movie:

Reactions: Linda

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
This is very sad but also shocking and scary. I so far not really believed the conspiracy theory that many natural health experts and naturopath are systematically killed off by the 'system', but I do not rule it out anymore. It's just too many it seems, at least in the US (don't know many cases in my country) over the past few years with many 'strange' accidents or murders / suicide deaths of people in the alternative medicine or anti-vaxxer community.

A suicide with two shots in the head? Okay, explain it to me.

:confused:

The article on CE however warns us to be a bit more cautionary with the information given so fast, which is fine. We need discernment.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Alain and Laron

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
how desperate this industry is to have their money rolling

so far who had the money had the power, in this times the people reclaim their power over the money = power system

hoping they can crack the nut before it becomes too dense

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)