UN Security Council meets after UK names Russian GRU officers as Salisbury poisoning suspects (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
An interesting an important turn of events.

"The United Nations Security Council is meeting after British Prime Minister Theresa May named the two men allegedly responsible for the Skripal poisoning as Russian spies. May has said that the poisoning of former Russian Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia in March was ordered at a "senior level" of the Russian government. She said that the suspects, named as 'Alexander Petrov' and 'Ruslan Boshirov', are members of the GRU, Russia’s military intelligence service, and that the poisoning was not a “rogue operation.""
https://www.rt.com/news/437798-skripal-security-council-meeting/

Who do you believe?

Reactions: Stargazer

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I don't think this is a turn of events. It's the usual BS of made-up 'proof' for war.

Compare to e.g. the Security Council meeting with Colin Powell delivering 'proof' for WMDs in Iraq.

May is maybe believing fabricated lies of the Deep State. Same with Trump regarding Syria false flags which will lead to another bombing in Idlib. Or maybe they know exactly that they are lying and are in on the conspiracy which is what I now came to believe.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I don't think this is a turn of events. It's the usual BS of made-up 'proof' for war.
I guess what I meant is that there has been so much talk about the west accusing Russia, that this makes it much more official.

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I guess what I meant is that there has been so much talk about the west accusing Russia, that this makes it much more official.
'Official' is not 'true'. ;)

It's often the opposite. Offical is what the Deep State wants (us to believe). So yes, it is 'official' and will never be taken back like so many other things. Some even today claim there were WMDs in Iraq. Some even today uphold the 'official' version of 9-11. And so on.

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Surprisingly, the case has already been solved. We know who they are. Russians ARE to blame this time:
https://www.rt.com/news/437704-red-heat-salisbury-uk-russia/
Familiar faces? Twitter compares ‘GRU Novichok assassins’ to Soviets in Schwarzenegger action flick.
Seems we live in times where fact becomes fiction and the other way round. Does it matter anymore anyway? ;)

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
"The names of the two suspects are also somewhat noteworthy – mostly for their total lack of noteworthiness.​
“Worth noting that both names, ‘Alexander Petrov’ and ‘Ruslan Boshirov’ are ‘John Smith’ equivalents in Russian & Russian Muslim world. The 12 Russians indicted by Mueller in July for DNC hacking also had common, could-be-anybody names,” Amie Ferris-Rotman, the Washington Post’s Moscow correspondent, tweeted."​
:-D

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Loving this.

British police find Putin's passport at scene of Salisbury poison attack
"Last doubts over Russia's guilt in poisoning former spy Sergei Skripal have been eliminated. As the British government announced today, the passport of Russian president Vladimir Putin was found at the scene in Salisbury. According to Prime Minister Theresa May, the passport was only now found in another search of the scene, as it had been hidden under a fallen leaf."
http://www.the-postillon.com/2018/03/salisbury-putin.html

PutinPass.jpg

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Loving this.

British police find Putin's passport at scene of Salisbury poison attack
"Last doubts over Russia's guilt in poisoning former spy Sergei Skripal have been eliminated. As the British government announced today, the passport of Russian president Vladimir Putin was found at the scene in Salisbury. According to Prime Minister Theresa May, the passport was only now found in another search of the scene, as it had been hidden under a fallen leaf."
http://www.the-postillon.com/2018/03/salisbury-putin.html
Ah, did not know they had an English site by now. It's normally a German satirical site, something like The Onion. Cool. They are not bad although a little left-leaning, but that is the case for most satirical sites and magazines I suppose. Still they deal blows to every side of the spectrum it seems.

Reactions: Stargazer and Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)