THE VOID (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
As announced before, my long post or 'kind of' article on the Void is finished.

Maybe it is not perfect English language (as you know I'm not a native speaker) but I am tired and short of time for doing more proof-reading. So I decided it is good enough. I also wanted to finish this before the new year starts and have other 'projects' to attend to, too.

Here's the content table copied from there:

THE VOID

Content

Part I - Introduction & Definitions
Part II - Authors, Experts, Researchers & Teachers
Part III - Internet Forums & Articles (Astral Projectors)
Part IV - My Personal Void Research
Part V - Conclusions & Outlook

I post it with this external link below. We could however use this thread for any questions, comments or discussions.

It is now posted on my soon-to-opened (or not ...) OBE-Forum instead of on my 'Astralblog' because there were formatting issues, especially with quoting and pics. It might appear there at a later point in time though, too.

http://out-of-body.boards.net/thread/26/void

Some here on this forum who know me longer might confirm that I am not really the kind for hyperboles but here I actually believe it is one of the most important topics at all since we are going back to SOURCE, the BASICS of REALITY and reality CREATION.

Yes, REALLY, we DO!

The corroboration via multiple sources / witnesses / authors was my goal. I think I accomplished it.

Maybe if you decide to have a read then do it in installments, bit by bit or chapter by chapter, since it might take time. It is long and it also contains a certain degree of repetitiveness due to the corroboration aspect. Still, imv no part should be skipped or skimmed since it is important. Really.

Warning: Due to repetitions it also can be boring. Even more due to the 'bare' or 'dry' content which is as I already said more 'basic'.

So there's no dragons, ascended masters, ET councils, timeline shifts, Events or angels. No Game-Of-Thrones-Meets-Harry-Potter-Meets-StarTrek stories. Sorry, can't help it.
;)

But hey, just in my defence let me reassure you that at least it features the following:

Lots of music, a crashed UFO and ancient structures on Mars, an akashic planetary library, a few inspirational quotes and baby bottles.

Yes, you read it right: baby bottles.

Now, if that isn't teaser enough then I can't help you ...

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Just read the first two parts, thanks Sinera for going to all that effort.
I drank it in, absorbed it. I understood, there was famiiararity, complete acceptance, and so much more. I wish I could explain,
Yet, apart from finding myself floating in my hallway for a few seconds, I don’t remember any any traveling.

I’m looking forward to getting stuck into the other parts.

Reactions: Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Been eager to read this and I am slowly reading it as time permits. Perhaps Laron would want this on his transients webpage?

Thank you so much for writing this.

NextBeing

Involved Wayfarer
Oct 9, 2018
east sussex UK
This is a fascinating post. This is one of my main areas of interest and so I appreciate you sharing your thoughts and experiences for us all to digest!
Peace.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Fabulous resource for all of us, thanks to you, Sinera. Something to keep dipping into, and now pinned to my Favourites.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Almost half way thru. Interesting stuff...

Reactions: Anaeika and June

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Great stuff, Sinera! Thank you!

My interpretation of the Void (white, black, etc.) is that it is both a gateway between dimensions and a "midway station"
where you can access any information you request, provided you are enlightened enough to gain access. How it manifests
depends on how you accessed it, as Sinera explains.

Visual examples:
-The white Construct in the "Matrix" movie series, where you can call up info or make anything you want
(blank drawing slate with "akashic records" access)
-The tapestry dimension in "Interstellar" movie, where all space and time are accessible
-Pitch black "Empty" in "Supernatural" TV series, predates everything including God, Big Bang, the Darkness, etc.
-Holodeck in "Star Trek"

Note the above examples - the Void can also be a meeting room, as other dimensional beings can access it as well, hence we can have conversations in it. The question then becomes whether you can ascertain the source of your information - akashic records, higher beings, enlightened ETs, ascended masters, etc.

My experience with the Void - it is the layer above our Higher Self/Selves, but far below the purple grid dimension that defines a big jump in dimensional realities. Because it is a gateway, anyone below can access it just like the Holodeck, but

Beyond the purple grid dimension is the jellyfish(es) linking the higher Oversouls/HS, then the
humongo-ous "Jellyfish" that is the Source at the top.

Pre-school level, very crude example of scale:
we are in 3D-6D, HS is 20D, Void is 25D-30D, then purple grid dimension is 300-500D, OS JELLYFISHES 1000D, Source is Infinite-D.

My "5D" cents. O.o:D

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
thanks to this post I now recognize "the void" as a place where you can just be and ask questions and no longer as an annoying spot where you don't have any sensory input. (as described as a typical newby experience:))

I didn't read all the parts as it's an extensive description. Very usefull as a reference guidebook on the void.

OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
My Void article quickened my appetite: Started a book now on astral projection use for helping stuck deceased people in the non-physical. Will be on Amazon. I made an 'agreement' with some nonphysical guides for this work. More to come.

Reactions: Pucksterguy

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
My Void article quickened my appetite: Started a book now on astral projection use for helping stuck deceased people in the non-physical. Will be on Amazon. I made an 'agreement' with some nonphysical guides for this work. More to come.
Please be careful in this effort, which I am sure is well-meaning, but you may be entering a very small bubble of consciousness that contains what may appear to be many, but are in fact multiples of the same stuck entities - that is, you may be meeting only 1-5 entities that can come across as 100's. Within the confines of that small bubble, you could well spend decades or even your whole life.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
You know I couldn't resist. There's something tentacular about them!
That actually is close to the cover of Val Valerians's books, The Matrix series. Unfortunately I cannot find his Matrix series as an EPUB, only page scans as images in a PDF. And those images don't OCR well at all, I've tried it.

The big white blobs represents the oversoul of each person. The tentacles coming down represent pieces of the oversoul going into different lives to have their own experiences. I can't remember what the planes represent. Different frequencies? The frequencies aren't that firmly delineated, there are gradations between frequencies, like a gradual change between colors in a spectrum.

This concept is also mentioned in a story called The Egg. I found this story about 1991 and it was a major step forward to me, as it made a lot more sense to me about how the world works. Here's one copy of The Egg.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snowmelt
OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Please be careful in this effort, which I am sure is well-meaning, but you may be entering a very small bubble of consciousness that contains what may appear to be many, but are in fact multiples of the same stuck entities - that is, you may be meeting only 1-5 entities that can come across as 100's. Within the confines of that small bubble, you could well spend decades or even your whole life.
Hmm, well, I don't know if we write about the same thing or if you mean something different.

What I mean is a more directed process during AP and done together with one of the nominated guides because it does not work any other way due to a necessary 'handover' procedure. I will describe it in the book or maybe another post, there is also some (but not too much) literature about this process.

It is also focussed on one person only and not an entity although I am aware that in the lower astral where you have to go then 'entities' can pose as humans, so I understand the cautioning. But as said, in this process you are normally (and almost literally) guided to your mission 'location' since you 'help the helper(s)' - you do it just from the other side.

It is a bit similar to guiding people (ghosts, astral walkers) to the light who don't see it.

Thanks anyway, I know you mean well. I've had a few experiences over the years also with astral negs (negative entities) and could handle it well. They are rare though in my case because I do not attract them due to my positivity when I am out (I have never any fear which helps a lot).

However, since you can go indeed to 'hellish' (lower astral) realms to get people out of there (who mostly trapped themselves there due to trauma, beliefs, or eartbound attachments) I know what you mean and yes, it is definitely also a challenge for me. There are also retrievals from higher realms such as Belief System Territories, they are certainly less 'frightening'.

I did a few retrievals before (years ago) although I am not sure if they were 'real' or only training simulations to be honest. As said, it is a challenge indeed and a new path and I will learn a great deal, so I hope.

Remember: If you help others you also help yourself. That is the beauty of (and in) it.

OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
That actually is close to the cover of Val Valerians's books, The Matrix series. Unfortunately I cannot find his Matrix series as an EPUB, only page scans as images in a PDF. And those images don't OCR well at all, I've tried it.

The big white blog represents the oversoul of each person. The tentacles coming down represent pieces of the soul going into different lives to have their own experiences. I can't remember what the planes represent. Different frequencies? The frequences aren't that firmly delineated, there are gradations between frequencies, like a gradual change between colors in a spectrum.
Yes but she is exactly referring to it. That is also referenced by me in that same Void article, with the same picture by the way, just another colour. Have you read it?

Or have you read the Matrix series or especially this book? I admit I do not have it and only referenced it indirectly. Is Valerian's work recommendable in your view?

Last edited:

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Yes but she is exactly referring to it. That is also referenced by me in that same Void article, with the same picture by the way, just another colour. Have you read it?
I tried to convert the PDF to text using OCR and I was scanning through it. But I gave up at one point because the OCR was so bad. After proofreading the text I was going to convert it to EPUB. His info about the over soul and various splinter souls having different experiences/lives agrees with several other sources I've read though. The Matrix book I was reading includes a few newspaper scans and they don't OCR very well at all as they are blurry. Matrix I, I believe, was typewritten and copied on a copier many times so the scan I saw was a bit too blurry for OCR.

It's too bad these are not in text format. I'd love to have a proofread version in text form. These are very long books and typing them in by hand can take 150+ hours or more and I just don't have the time. Plus some words really are unreadable by humans even in context of the sentence.

Is Valerian's work recommendable in your view
Yes, but he can sometimes come off as very scared, or very upset, which can turn off some people, even empaths or one of the 3 waves of helper spirits in human form (who tend to be very sensitive). It was no wonder, the first book, Matrix I, was published in the early 1980s I think, and it was way ahead of its time! I ignore the tone and look at the info. Now we are finding more people saying the same things Valerian was.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

The big white blobs represents the oversoul of each person. The tentacles coming down represent pieces of the oversoul going into different lives to have their own experiences. I can't remember what the planes represent. Different frequencies? The frequencies aren't that firmly delineated, there are gradations between frequencies, like a gradual change between colors in a spectrum.

This concept is also mentioned in a story called The Egg. I found this story about 1991 and it was a major step forward to me, as it made a lot more sense to me about how the world works. Here's one copy of The Egg.
"The Egg"'s a great parable (meaning teaching story). Thanks. Simplicity and wisdom are the best combo. I was lucky when I was little (5 or 6) to have the memory that my life path would be a learning journey. I remember looking at my hands and feet and visualising all the many miles my feet would walk in this life, and all the many things my hands would do. I also learned at a young age that life would proceed in a circle (doing away with the linear concept before I even got to kindergarten!)

Reactions: therium

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)