The separation has already begun (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I can see the separation has already begun. The Darkness will not give up their power without a fight. Top level leaders of the Darkness are already making public comments to push more FUD and control. The thought of secret police in the US loyal to the Darkness is now out in the open. We will have to make our own society, make our own banks, which the Darkness will resist. We will have to band together, to trade for food, and other items. They will try to prevent this but there is not enough personnel to regulate and enforce the darkness.

We will probably lose some old friends as they become more and more toxic, and even lose family, like shedding a weight that holds us down. But after getting rid of dead wood, new ideas can grow. It is not easy, but it is possible if we all work together.

What other institutions do you think we will have to make to separate even more and form a society of Light?

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Alain and Lila

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Tesla tech alone will bring about the changes you want. It will make most of the old tech obsolete. So instead of shutting down an industry that may well just relocate. make them obsolete so no one will use the old tech.

• I agree
Reactions: Alain and Bert

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
We will have to make our own society, make our own banks, which the Darkness will resist. We will have to band together, to trade for food, and other items.
It's a bit what I wrote about here: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/how-to-get-through-the-political-chaos-gigi-young-video-talk.8434/

Do not change the old system. Do not give it any attention. It is rotten.

We must build as best as we can a new one off and independent of the old grid.

This would be the ONLY way out of this mess. And the real shift.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Hey, guys, can you trust yourself to be telepathic? 10 years ago we would have thought that was Land of the Woo, but right now, it is a stark reality we must all face. We have the abilities, we have the brain infrastructure. What we need, most of all, is the inner commitment to never lie, never tell porkies, never try to pull the wool over one another's eyes. Telepathy can only emerge when this is a reality, more than a commitment, it must be a way of life.

If we can do this, make this emerge, we will see real change. No-one will ever be able to lie to us again. We will see straight through it, and we will not accept it.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Definitely the food system.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
We should try an exercise similar to the group meditation. See if we can communicate. If anybody can do it we can.
I tried that a few years ago with mixed results. All must be tested, so what I did was simple, since during that period I used to go to movie theaters (at least once a week) I chose at random a person at front of me and sent a simple message, for the person to turn around and look at me. Spotty results.
Yes, I know there are many pitfalls in my approach (my ability to send the message -visually, concentration level, efficiency, etc.) and of the subject (receptivity, age group, focused currently on something else, etc., etc.).
Your sounds interesting and I would love to hear the outcome.

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
We should try an exercise similar to the group meditation. See if we can communicate. If anybody can do it we can.
I practiced it here and there as well. I would do it with sn individual where one of us was sending and one was receiving. We sent animals to the other. It was impressive how well we were able to pick up on it. Not every time. But I think it's good practice.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I had it with my ex girl friend. It worked like this. If either one wanted to speak to the other word would get out. Often happened that the phone would ring in each others hand as one called the other. One time I needed to talk with her and she called me saying she got the urge to call. Maybe it helped that she's an empath and I'm intuitive...

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I practiced it here and there as well. I would do it with sn individual where one of us was sending and one was receiving. We sent animals to the other. It was impressive how well we were able to pick up on it. Not every time. But I think it's good practice.
I can't wait for you to work out mine (spoiler!)

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Shall we do it again?
Practice, practice...
If you decide to organise it, Lila, I suggest it should be a thread in the Remote Viewing forum or Events (group activity)?

Could be done similar to like it was done then with the RV experiments, see there.

I also did a dream telepathy remote viewing group experiment in another forum years ago (about a decade even) with success when I was a sender. The target then was the Giza Sphinx, one saw the Sphinx from above in a dream and one saw a Moai (Easter Island) statue, which comes pretty close if you ask me. Can give the revelation post as a link if you like (the forum thread still exists!).

Don't know if I would participate because I've had my share (been-there-done-that-got-the-tshirt attitude if you will ;) ). I recommend it though to many people to try it out because it can be so uplifting if you have your success events or just fun even if you don't hit the mark. I am not into viewing anymore but still could act as a sender of a target (place, animal, shape, symbol, object, whatever). If you like tell me and I might start a thead to organise it. Should be at least 7-10 participants to send my 'stuff' to though.

So this is in general how you should do it: You take turns with one who is the sender and the others as receivers make their 'guesses' for a few days and maybe hide them as spoilers in their posts like this:

Spoiler Text.

This spoiler hiding avoids the others to 'front-load' or be influenced the other guesses. Who wants to read it or does not participate can open it of course. After a few days or an entire week maybe the sender reveals the target in a post.

As said we did it with RV although in my best success I actually used a Lucid Dreaming sequence and I consider it more of a telepathy that took place indeed between me (receiver) and Laron (sender). Laron then also said in one of the disclosure posts that he had done a kind of 'ritual' for it to make it work and send me this as a dream, although he never revealed what it was and I still wonder today.

Here is the link to the disclosure posts. It was a direct hit into the bullseye so to speak, as you can see, since I saw the crucifixion of Jesus:

:cool:

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
I would like to participate but my question would be if I can just do a protection ritual before hand or if it will close me of when it comes to this kind of precision?
As an empath these “open” sessions can be fab but also seem so risky with energy traveling in and out of other people.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Alain and Lila

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I would like to participate but my question would be if I can just do a protection ritual before hand or if it will close me of when it comes to this kind of precision?
As an empath these “open” sessions can be fab but also seem so risky with energy traveling in and out of other people.
If I would organise this (if I do) I would say that people can use or try any technique they want to get the information (telepathy, dream telepathy, remote viewing, intuition and inner visions, astral projection, etc.), this also includes personal protection tech if you feel it is needed. As said, this is how I would do it. Being more 'open' about this would allow more people to participate in the group activity. If some don't like the idea of telepathy they might prefer it in dreams (if they can remember them well) or try remote viewing techniques, etc.

Reactions: Tania

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
I'll often imagine a protection that screens out some things but not others in my meditation or whatever. It can allow only the highest intention and for the greatest good for you. It can disallow anything and everything except for the intention to allow the image to come through.

I generally imagine it as a filter that screens out the things I don't want and allows the things I do.

• I agree
  • Winner
Reactions: Lila and Tania

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
If you decide to organise it, Lila, I suggest it should be a thread in the Remote Viewing forum or Events (group activity)?

Could be done similar to like it was done then with the RV experiments, see there.

I also did a dream telepathy remote viewing group experiment in another forum years ago (about a decade even) with success when I was a sender. The target then was the Giza Sphinx, one saw the Sphinx from above in a dream and one saw a Moai (Easter Island) statue, which comes pretty close if you ask me. Can give the revelation post as a link if you like (the forum thread still exists!).

Don't know if I would participate because I've had my share (been-there-done-that-got-the-tshirt attitude if you will ;) ). I recommend it though to many people to try it out because it can be so uplifting if you have your success events or just fun even if you don't hit the mark. I am not into viewing anymore but still could act as a sender of a target (place, animal, shape, symbol, object, whatever). If you like tell me and I might start a thead to organise it. Should be at least 7-10 participants to send my 'stuff' to though.

So this is in general how you should do it: You take turns with one who is the sender and the others as receivers make their 'guesses' for a few days and maybe hide them as spoilers in their posts like this:

Spoiler Text.

This spoiler hiding avoids the others to 'front-load' or be influenced the other guesses. Who wants to read it or does not participate can open it of course. After a few days or an entire week maybe the sender reveals the target in a post.

As said we did it with RV although in my best success I actually used a Lucid Dreaming sequence and I consider it more of a telepathy that took place indeed between me (receiver) and Laron (sender). Laron then also said in one of the disclosure posts that he had done a kind of 'ritual' for it to make it work and send me this as a dream, although he never revealed what it was and I still wonder today.

Here is the link to the disclosure posts. It was a direct hit into the bullseye so to speak, as you can see, since I saw the crucifixion of Jesus:

:cool:
Sorry, Sinera. I'm just getting around to reading this. Right now is not a good time for me to do this.
Sounds like you might be a good sender as you have lots of experience as well as ideas.

I'll pick this up later if I can.

Reactions: Pucksterguy

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
I tried that a few years ago with mixed results. All must be tested, so what I did was simple, since during that period I used to go to movie theaters (at least once a week) I chose at random a person at front of me and sent a simple message, for the person to turn around and look at me. Spotty results.
Yes, I know there are many pitfalls in my approach (my ability to send the message -visually, concentration level, efficiency, etc.) and of the subject (receptivity, age group, focused currently on something else, etc., etc.).
Your sounds interesting and I would love to hear the outcome.
With dogs it functions as i think that is the explanation how they reacted

I am sure also interested but know a few things havr to go away in the mental before

• Love this post!
Reactions: Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

I am sure also interested but know a few things havr to go away in the mental before
How are you doing, Alain? I haven't seen you on here for a while. Last night, I had a very strong instinct that my dog was thinking about me. At a particular time, in a particular place. It took me one and a half hours to get back to see her. She greeted me with her waggy tail, as usual. But I trust my intuition. There was a moment when she really needed me.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
2 days ago, when arranging a Zoom we had an IT malfunction. We needed assistance from the lady whose laptop it was, she had her phone with her but was not checking it. I inserted her middle name into the mental callout. She rang back after only a short delay and said she had a strong urge to look at her phone, and saw 30 missed calls.

• Cool Post
Reactions: Lila

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
It is a two way street with pets (especially cats and dogs) if there is a powerful bond. They can "read" us and viceversa. Somewhere I read many years ago that they are basically physical cues that both sides can read after being together for a while (like persons).

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Alain

Ivan

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Mar 2, 2017
Dublin, Ireland
It's not just nice. it's very real and doable. Sinera has the right idea. That will be a crippling blow. We already know how...
Hi guys, just recently stumbled upon something i sense will come to fruition. i wont post online sources so i don't influence anyone's journey. Just start with Vortex Math and see how far down the rabbit hole you will get. Stay well and safe everyone! :)

Reactions: Linda
I can see the separation has already begun. The Darkness will not give up their power without a fight. Top level leaders of the Darkness are already making public comments to push more FUD and control. The thought of secret police in the US loyal to the Darkness is now out in the open. We will have to make our own society, make our own banks, which the Darkness will resist. We will have to band together, to trade for food, and other items. They will try to prevent this but there is not enough personnel to regulate and enforce the darkness.

We will probably lose some old friends as they become more and more toxic, and even lose family, like shedding a weight that holds us down. But after getting rid of dead wood, new ideas can grow. It is not easy, but it is possible if we all work together.

What other institutions do you think we will have to make to separate even more and form a society of Light?
We need to keep cash in the system to have choice. If it's not in your possession you can be controlled by someone's finger on a keyboard. That person you will never see or know, you imply won't have access to your money. Even crypto will become governed in time and already most banks are getting involved in it as they don't want to be outed.
We'll also need to be very attentive to detoxing metals right now or become antennas when 5G goes live. There's also many questions about the nanobots we've already ingested and what happens with them when 5G and the internet of everything goes live. This is part of adroitly side stepping the darkness's plans already in place. Watch for news coming out of Germany for ways to eliminate the nano's soon. Currently a pinch of Boron and Vinegar with the Mother in it daily seem to keep them from collecting in chains and extruding as Morgellons.
There's a lot to keep track of these days to still be viable and healthy in these times.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)