The Inner And Outer Balance Between Aspects In Our Current Time Of Global Transition...Part 3 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
K

KarlaSM

KarlaSM submitted a new article.

The Inner And Outer Balance Between Aspects In Our Current Time Of Global Transition...Part 3
Have you ever had a dream in which you felt like you were the same person as you are in waking life, but with a different personality? Perhaps darker? Perhaps lighter? More carefree? Just different, yet you, somehow?

The world of the subconscious says much about all the roads we have taken over lifetimes. At the core, there is always something that connects all those experiences and aspects of the soul.

Sometimes when people realize they want to start a new path, incorporating certain spiritual notions in their path, they might ask themselves many questions. “Who am I as a soul? What has my journey brought to me so far? Was I something bigger than my current self at some other point in time? Where am I heading to? Why do I feel so uneasy, like I do not fit into the standards of...
Click here to continue on to the original article. You will be able to comment using a Disqus account (www.disqus.com) if you are logged in with Disqus.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Regarding what you say about 'conditions': "Since we are born, we grow up in environments in which our relatives and other acquaintances teach us about conditions. Conditions that are placed in our psyche, and conditions that then we learn to place within ourselves. Conditions on how we think that we should be, and what kind of society we wish we could build and ultimately conditions on how we should relate to others."

Perhaps if we only accepted the conditions placed on us from outside as temporary, we could more easily revisit them once we had gained more of our own perspective and experience?This might make it easier to do the work needed later on, when we were in a better position to do so.

Thanks for the pithy article, leaving us with so much to ponder<3

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
That is true, however, children can't usually make the difference. The temporary world they are put in is all they know.

For example, I was able to get rid of the religious dogmas only when I was close to "Christ's age". Even then, it didn't happen to me on its own, I was watching a video based on a story. That was the beginning of my path of conscious remembering.

OP
K

KarlaSM

You both have great points.

Very true, a child has not developed a philosophical mind to try to rationalize the conditioning and negative imprinting. So it is only when we start reaching a certain maturity that we start to discern and learn over time what is good for us, and what is harmful. Then we can start accepting those conditions and see where they come from.

In this stage many people stay stuck in blame, for example, "I will blame my parents and my other relatives, I will blame social constructs, I will blame the ones in power, I will blame the ancestors, I will blame ancient crocodiles...etc."

However, if we are able to understand a little further that our relatives, and those who create structures, were also programmed by a very ancestral line of people who over time developed a basic consciousness based on survival. Our ancestors were absolutely not the same as us, who now have learned over time from their legacy and from their mistakes.

Then, we can work over time on replacing such conditions with self love, through our integration and healing in our unique way of achieving this.

One thing that has been useful in my unique path, although precisely because of several attachments and distractions was harder to apply before, is to focus for example on a wound that is triggered or that I can trigger at will in meditation or by asking wounded aspects, and then to link that to those early stages, like childhood.

From there, the childhood wound will open a gate for other aspects to heal. The wound triggers the soul record and wounds from aspects that match somehow, will be cleared and more information will become available about ancestry and lifetimes. This process includes healing for ancestral non-human aspects in the record of physical evolution.

It sounds complex but it happens more and more naturally. For many people, when a wound is triggered and linked to childhood, aspects heal automatically within the subconscious without the need to become aware of the ancestry or of those aspects that are healing.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
One thing that has been useful in my unique path, although precisely because of several attachments and distractions was harder to apply before, is to focus for example on a wound that is triggered or that I can trigger at will in meditation or by asking wounded aspects, and then to link that to those early stages, like childhood.

From there, the childhood wound will open a gate for other aspects to heal. The wound triggers the soul record and wounds from aspects that match somehow, will be cleared and more information will become available about ancestry and lifetimes. This process includes healing for ancestral non-human aspects in the record of physical evolution.

It sounds complex but it happens more and more naturally. For many people, when a wound is triggered and linked to childhood, aspects heal automatically within the subconscious without the need to become aware of the ancestry or of those aspects that are healing.
I think that the above are two examples of what I was trying to say<3<:)
And that for Slayer, somehow, a video triggered an opportunity to revisit an old belief system... when he was about Christ's age:-D

... i.e. that you can take an old wound or an old belief, and because the wound/belief isn't permanent (though at times it may seem so and even though it may last a long time) you can find a way to dislodge it once you have the tools. As Slayer says, you may well be doing this when you are older. Or you may do it for an earlier lifetime, or, even as KarlaSM pointed out above, for an ancestral line:D

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)