The Event is very close now...10 - 9 - 8 - (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I am glad that you recorded it on here.
So am I Pod. I am hoping too that other members get some corroboration. There have been several already seeing the 111, 222, 444 but so far it seems that only Lila and myself got the number 9 in the mix -hoping for more to give us a signal of the upcoming completion for the current reality.

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
This evening I looked out a window and saw a weird rain - like tiny glittery feathers. I double checked the ground because I cannot always tell if it is rain or energy I see streaming. The driveway was not getting wet. I walked around and felt little pieces on my arms - cool, fresh, but not exactly wet. I was enjoying it and trying to figure it out. It was mostly in our yard but reached out a little around us. It slowly stopped, and I turned around to the house and saw a full rainbow over the woods and our house. Now that was cool.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Now that was cool.
Very....what a gift.

This morning I went to see my fig tree friend again. I just stood in the garden and as I looked round, it seemed that everything shimmered, I thought it might disappear. Then I picked a few more figs that had been hiding in leaf clusters and a great peace came on me.

Yes, there are gifts, gold and rainbows in the shit.

Last edited:
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Remain open to your Ascension process, and follow the “Twin Towers” of Divine Masculine and Feminine Illumination.
That is soooooooooooo amazing. The twin towers anniversary, the twin columns of Schumann resonance, Sophia's offering and now this!

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Bloody hell Linda. Why would they shut it down and evacuate people unless there was danger.

Reactions: Stargazer

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Bloody hell Linda. Why would they shut it down and evacuate people unless there was danger.
I think the key is in the others that were shut down at the same time. My guess is that something might be seen by too many.

Reactions: Stargazer and June

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
The CAT's site just put an update basically addressing the contest I mentioned in the prior page that I was watching:
"Hm. Who will win? The ca8al, or SOURCE? See how HAARP is whipping the hurricane speed faster and faster with the bursts of microwave convection? Then see SOURCE put on the brakes? That second storm (in the middle) just died. Watch as the same thing happens to Florence -- while the MSM tries to crank the fear factor to 11."
1536778709578.png

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Do you believe in coincidences?
LOL...NOPE!!! :D In fact, your time stamp on the image is 3:33, Carl!!! O.o:D:-D

Remain open to your Ascension process, and follow the “Twin Towers” of Divine Masculine and Feminine Illumination.
And let's not forget the symbolism of "CHOICE". We're being given two "polar opposites". Instead of choosing one or the other, we can also choose "The Middle Way"--perhaps that's the "Highest experience for the benefit of ALL". It may mean something different to each of us, but WE DON'T HAVE TO ACCEPT EITHER OF THE "OFFERED" CHOICES. We can choose OUR OWN path, completely free of limitation!

WHAT DO YOU WISH TO EXPERIENCE NEXT? :D <3 <3 <3

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
So am I Pod. I am hoping too that other members get some corroboration. There have been several already seeing the 111, 222, 444 but so far it seems that only Lila and myself got the number 9 in the mix -hoping for more to give us a signal of the upcoming completion for the current reality.
I just checked my bank statement - exactly $180.18 in be bank at the current moment. In numerology that equates to 9.9.

Lotos

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 23, 2018
Planet Earth's frequency of Light as of today is the highest it has ever been, ever since the fall of Atlantis. And it is only going to keep on rising, very much well beyond the height of your planet's last Golden Age during the time of Atlantis. As we, your Father/Mother God have long ago decreed that the entire 'Duality/Polarity' experiment on Planet Earth will come to its natural conclusion in the year of 2012.

And in this Year Six of New Earth, it is now time for Gaia and all of you, to return to your Multidimensional, Galactic Selves. It is now time for all of you to return to the Truth, to the magnificent Light of Thy Self, and to my warm embrace.

https://www.raphaelshealingspace.com.au/blog-1/accessing-your-fifth-dimensional-self-~-father-god-via-adele-arini-7-september-2018?message_id=622c6a86-0b95-4ae9-8936-78cf60e7c64b

Reactions: Stargazer and Carl

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
A few days ago, I was sitting outside and contemplating my life path, which took a dramatic turn 8 years ago. I know my choices then were not in line with how others thought of me. It has gotten a little easier in the last year or so. My question was would those I love and care for understand me and the bigger picture. Then something I must have looked at a thousand times came into laser focus - the tree top looked like a big hand giving a "thumbs up" sign.

If this is to be true in my little world, then it must be so in the larger one, as well - right? Each day I see it as a big thumbs up for the world.

thumbs up.JPG

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
And within the thumbs up hand there is a long eared animal with its eyes looking to the right of the photo and a big grin:D
A kind of double thumbs upO.o:D
Love it when the world shows up like that<3

Reactions: Stargazer and Linda

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
A few days ago, I was sitting outside and contemplating my life path, which took a dramatic turn 8 years ago. I know my choices then were not in line with how others thought of me. It has gotten a little easier in the last year or so. My question was would those I love and care for understand me and the bigger picture. Then something I must have looked at a thousand times came into laser focus - the tree top looked like a big hand giving a "thumbs up" sign.

If this is to be true in my little world, then it must be so in the larger one, as well - right? Each day I see it as a big thumbs up for the world.

View attachment 5383
Lucky lady.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Last edited:

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I received the overwhelming impression they are here to witness The Event.
I have been wondering about that for a while since there are many reports by mediums, etc., stating that we have space vehicles from all over the universe/dimensions/etc. coming to witness or even participate in The Event, so I thought, if that is the case, shouldn't we by now have an uptick in such vehicles being caught by cameras, observatories, etc.? Even if they can appear and disappear as many have been doing it for years (by changing vibrational levels, etc.), The Event would be a phenomenon that has also 3d effects, therefore the UFOs must manifest in 3d in order to capture some of the above said effects, thus increasing the chances of being captured by our instruments. Well, then maybe they were finally caught by our observatories and then there was a scramble to stop/suppress that information from reaching the general population.

Last edited:

Lotos

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 23, 2018
I have been wondering about that for a while since there are many reports by mediums, etc., stating that we have space vehicles from all over the universe/dimensions/etc. coming to witness or even participate in The Event, so I thought, if that is the case, shouldn't we by now have an uptick in such vehicles being caught by cameras, observatories, etc.? Even if they can appear and disappear as many have been doing it for years (by changing vibrational levels, etc.), The Event would be a phenomenon that has also 3d effects, therefore the UFOs must manifest in 3d in order to capture some of the above said effects, thus increasing the chances of being captured by our instruments. Well, then maybe they were finally caught by our observatories and then there was a scramble to stop/suppress that information from reaching the general population.
conspiracy theory?:cool:

Reactions: Stargazer and Pod

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
However, we must keep in mind that raising our vibrational level would apply to races spiritually advanced. If some of the "disclosures" made through the years regarding some races having contacted us already, and even making deals with some sectors of the people in power are factual, well then the corollary would be that potentially those races may not be advanced spiritually, just scientifically and technologically, therefore we should be alert and suspicious regarding their motivations -yes, supposedly some of supposed deals involve kidnaping and experimentation in humans and animals in exchange for technology, if rumors are correct.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I agree with you Carl some ET's are negative and some are positive. The negative ones sold the ptw technologies in exchange for human bodies to experiment on or some other bad end. The positive ones stayed away honoring the "prime directive" we are and need to raise our vibration more to interact with the "good guys" out there who will not interfere untill we're ready and capable of understanding the old universe out there. Maybe the shift will facilitate that and we'll be able to join our cosmic bretheren.

Reactions: Stargazer and Carl

Lotos

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 23, 2018
7 CIA MAINFRAME SUPER-COMPUTERS DOWN - SPY SATELLITES OFFLINE

Seven mainframe computers inside the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) are now offline for an unknown reason.

The loss of computing has also caused a significant number of US Spy Satellites to go offline.

UPDATE 8:33 PM EDT -- NUMEROUS COMMUNICATION SATELLITES ARE NOW GOING DOWN AS WELL

We are in potential danger. I hope your vehicles have fuel and you have emergency food and water on-hand. There's no telling who did this or why . . . and now that some of our satellites are down, God only knows what may be coming at us.

Developing . . . . check back for updates.

http://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news/u-s-national-news/3079-breaking-news-urgent-7-cia-mainframe-computers-down-spy-satellites-offline

:cool::cool::cool:

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Lotos

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 23, 2018
This image and quote is from Zero Hedge: "a massive hole has opened up in the Sun's corona, which means we're officially on watch for a geomagnetic storm. Auroras will be likely across much of North America as the sun heads into a solar minimum."

September 16, 2018

I reach out now to someone who wants to connect and who can enlighten us on what is going on with images of ships near the sun posted recently, as well as the apparent shutting down, without explanation, of numerous solar observatories around the world.

Is this possible?

Yes. There is information available for you.

I hear more than one voice?

Yes.

We are gathered to submit information. There are many; several of us old friends. I was chosen to speak however. You have exuberant friends.

Yes, I do. Hello everyone! (I am seeing (what looks like) one being jumping up and down and waving to get my attention; big smiles. This is pretty wonderful.)

What precisely do you want to know?

Thank you for coming forward.

The questions I've received are really one - "what is going on with the sun?"
I believe a full and complete answer to that question will answer several others regarding the closings as well as images of ships.

We cannot hope to satisfy every curious reader with our information. Yet, since we are representing several groups, we can offer what we know. Much, if not all, of this is not readily available to you.

There are vehicles preparing for entry into your airspace. Although there have always been such preparations, it is only recently, as the event approaches, that their numbers cannot be hidden or completely dismissed.

They are arriving to help.

Your sun is the gateway to you and the doorway out. Therefore, it becomes a focal point for activity.

All of those vehicles wishing to enter and/or exit will be visible near the sun.

You are a massively controlled planet and populace - yes, even now.

If these current images were to be witnessed by the mass population, panic would ensue. These closings are timed to avoid this.

Do not suspect every unusual activity as one of harm. In this case it is the counter intelligence taking over in order to re-align the plan.

None of this is precisely timed. Yet all of this is expected and has been planned for.

Even seemingly negative events occur and/or are allowed because they fit into an overall plan.

I was asking more specifically what or who is near the sun, and what or who is preventing access to images of this?

We realize this.

We are many, already there and others arriving.

Those of us involved with your military and governments plus those of us there for different reasons.

You've been told (that) you are to be aided. These are not here to harm, but to help.

The sun's activity becomes a concern, we realize this. It does so (only) in (the) absence of information from finer tuned and advanced technologies in your case.

We realize there is fear regarding impact to life on earth. What we will say is this, and we hope this will alleviate some of that fear.

You have been deemed a species in need of assistance and possible relocation.
These put in your path many new and unusual happenings. It means you will not suffer from cataclysmic destruction. Yet it does not mean that there is no need of assistance for this to be accomplished.

We are here and we are waiting to help.

The images may serve as a reminder and a warning. Some of you knew this moment would arrive in your lifetime and others of you have been preparing to escape before it does. There will be no escaping.

Sophia, those of us gathered today to speak to you do so out of love and respect.
Our assistance is not offered merely as a "job". It is offered now to you out of a deep respect and appreciation for humanity.

The solar observatories will reopen.

When this happens, there will be so much more that you know. Hang on to now, your "early warning system" and keep it as re-assurance. Those of you asking these questions and curious are the star seeds who have been waiting for a sign that we, your brothers, sisters, cousins and friends, are here and it is almost time. Soon we'll be together.

Be in joy, for this is not an event to fear - it is one to celebrate!

We hope these words will satisfy those many questions.

Goodbye Sophia.

Thank you.

Goodbye. I sense sadness and see heads bowed as you retreat.

Yes, you are accurate.

There are two emotions and they conflict. Some of us gathered are so very anxious to stay with you, and departure brings momentary sadness.

The other is the fact that we do not know the whole story or how it will precisely impact each star seed.

There is much love here, and with that love is a desire for full and complete care and forthcoming. It is an uncomfortable position we take, knowing that there are things (that) you on earth don't recall, and that we are not at liberty to remind you of. The signal must first be recognized by you.

This causes a sense of disappointment with each conversation, as we cannot and will not answer un-asked questions.

Know that all proceeds accordingly and that our feelings of love and protection for you run deep.

Know also that you are going to be fine.

That's enough for now.

Goodbye, Sophia and Star seeds!

We love you and honor your path!

We will see you soon!

Thank you for your candid reply.

Goodbye now.

https://www.sophialove.org/my-blog

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Seven mainframe computers inside the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) are now offline for an unknown reason.

The loss of computing has also caused a significant number of US Spy Satellites to go offline.
This happened a couple of weeks ago, and the scuttlebutt is that it was part of a clean-up of the clown group.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)