The Event is very close now...10 - 9 - 8 - (3 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Here's Kryon's view on the happening ascension and some time frames as well as some things to think about...

Reactions: Carl and Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
7 CIA MAINFRAME SUPER-COMPUTERS DOWN - SPY SATELLITES OFFLINE

Seven mainframe computers inside the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) are now offline for an unknown reason.

The loss of computing has also caused a significant number of US Spy Satellites to go offline.

UPDATE 8:33 PM EDT -- NUMEROUS COMMUNICATION SATELLITES ARE NOW GOING DOWN AS WELL

We are in potential danger. I hope your vehicles have fuel and you have emergency food and water on-hand. There's no telling who did this or why . . . and now that some of our satellites are down, God only knows what may be coming at us.

Developing . . . . check back for updates.

http://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news/u-s-national-news/3079-breaking-news-urgent-7-cia-mainframe-computers-down-spy-satellites-offline

:cool::cool::cool:
My sense is that this is a VERY good thing. Q posted about it some time ago. According to them and the Q researchers/analysts, these were the main Deep State "spying" assets (relating to 5 Eyes) and they were taken out by "White Hats". This is supposed to be severely hampering the Deep State's ability to gather intel and essentially cripples them.

Furthermore, they know the "White Hats" are in control of the infrastructure now and their usual communications avenues have essentially been shut down. There have been quite a few strange incidents where Deep Staters appear to have been physically handing communications off to one another at public events (like McCain's funeral). Good guys are now watching them like hawks. :)

IMG_2066.JPG

It is always wise to be prepared of course, but there's NO FEAR in my house. :)

Reactions: Lotos

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
So am I Pod. I am hoping too that other members get some corroboration. There have been several already seeing the 111, 222, 444 but so far it seems that only Lila and myself got the number 9 in the mix -hoping for more to give us a signal of the upcoming completion for the current reality.
I've been noticing quite a few 9s or 9 combos lately too. What's been strange for me is that both my son and I started noticing these combos with just one number off awhile back (we're seeing 1:10 or 1:12 instead of 1:11, for example). It struck us that "Spirit" has been playing with us quite a bit and trying to be "sneaky" with those numbers. It's happened too frequently for us to believe that it's random. :) Apparently the Universe has a sense of humor too...

:D

Reactions: Pucksterguy

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Is this what Q meant when he said enjoy the show? Well explained Carl. Thank you.
Yes, Pod...exactly. Q has told us that we have "front row seats". Think about it...we're FULLY AWAKE and watching this all unfold while others are completely blind to what's happening! Q is 100% correct. :)

IMG_1842.JPG

"Hm. Who will win? The ca8al, or SOURCE?
IMG_1771.JPG

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
This image and quote is from Zero Hedge: "a massive hole has opened up in the Sun's corona, which means we're officially on watch for a geomagnetic storm. Auroras will be likely across much of North America as the sun heads into a solar minimum."

September 16, 2018

I reach out now to someone who wants to connect and who can enlighten us on what is going on with images of ships near the sun posted recently, as well as the apparent shutting down, without explanation, of numerous solar observatories around the world.

Is this possible?

Yes. There is information available for you.

I hear more than one voice?

Yes.

We are gathered to submit information. There are many; several of us old friends. I was chosen to speak however. You have exuberant friends.

Yes, I do. Hello everyone! (I am seeing (what looks like) one being jumping up and down and waving to get my attention; big smiles. This is pretty wonderful.)

What precisely do you want to know?

Thank you for coming forward.

The questions I've received are really one - "what is going on with the sun?"
I believe a full and complete answer to that question will answer several others regarding the closings as well as images of ships.

We cannot hope to satisfy every curious reader with our information. Yet, since we are representing several groups, we can offer what we know. Much, if not all, of this is not readily available to you.

There are vehicles preparing for entry into your airspace. Although there have always been such preparations, it is only recently, as the event approaches, that their numbers cannot be hidden or completely dismissed.

They are arriving to help.

Your sun is the gateway to you and the doorway out. Therefore, it becomes a focal point for activity.

All of those vehicles wishing to enter and/or exit will be visible near the sun.

You are a massively controlled planet and populace - yes, even now.

If these current images were to be witnessed by the mass population, panic would ensue. These closings are timed to avoid this.

Do not suspect every unusual activity as one of harm. In this case it is the counter intelligence taking over in order to re-align the plan.

None of this is precisely timed. Yet all of this is expected and has been planned for.

Even seemingly negative events occur and/or are allowed because they fit into an overall plan.

I was asking more specifically what or who is near the sun, and what or who is preventing access to images of this?

We realize this.

We are many, already there and others arriving.

Those of us involved with your military and governments plus those of us there for different reasons.

You've been told (that) you are to be aided. These are not here to harm, but to help.

The sun's activity becomes a concern, we realize this. It does so (only) in (the) absence of information from finer tuned and advanced technologies in your case.

We realize there is fear regarding impact to life on earth. What we will say is this, and we hope this will alleviate some of that fear.

You have been deemed a species in need of assistance and possible relocation.
These put in your path many new and unusual happenings. It means you will not suffer from cataclysmic destruction. Yet it does not mean that there is no need of assistance for this to be accomplished.

We are here and we are waiting to help.

The images may serve as a reminder and a warning. Some of you knew this moment would arrive in your lifetime and others of you have been preparing to escape before it does. There will be no escaping.

Sophia, those of us gathered today to speak to you do so out of love and respect.
Our assistance is not offered merely as a "job". It is offered now to you out of a deep respect and appreciation for humanity.

The solar observatories will reopen.

When this happens, there will be so much more that you know. Hang on to now, your "early warning system" and keep it as re-assurance. Those of you asking these questions and curious are the star seeds who have been waiting for a sign that we, your brothers, sisters, cousins and friends, are here and it is almost time. Soon we'll be together.

Be in joy, for this is not an event to fear - it is one to celebrate!

We hope these words will satisfy those many questions.

Goodbye Sophia.

Thank you.

Goodbye. I sense sadness and see heads bowed as you retreat.

Yes, you are accurate.

There are two emotions and they conflict. Some of us gathered are so very anxious to stay with you, and departure brings momentary sadness.

The other is the fact that we do not know the whole story or how it will precisely impact each star seed.

There is much love here, and with that love is a desire for full and complete care and forthcoming. It is an uncomfortable position we take, knowing that there are things (that) you on earth don't recall, and that we are not at liberty to remind you of. The signal must first be recognized by you.

This causes a sense of disappointment with each conversation, as we cannot and will not answer un-asked questions.

Know that all proceeds accordingly and that our feelings of love and protection for you run deep.

Know also that you are going to be fine.

That's enough for now.

Goodbye, Sophia and Star seeds!

We love you and honor your path!

We will see you soon!

Thank you for your candid reply.

Goodbye now.

https://www.sophialove.org/my-blog
Thanks, Lotos, that is very interesting. Something I noticed, which bugs me a bit is that, those ones giving the info, didn’t seem to know that the story about the other observatories being closed down was incorrect, the only one shut down was in New Mexico, according to a video Alain has posted, although some satellites went down
Forgive me for being picky, I don’t altogether trust channeling, I’m sure there is a good explanation, maybe even our advanced friends can’t always keep up with every little instance.

Reactions: Lotos and Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Thanks, Lotos, that is very interesting. Something I noticed, which bugs me a bit is that, those ones giving the info, didn’t seem to know that the story about the other observatories being closed down was incorrect, the only one shut down was in New Mexico, according to a video Alain has posted, although some satellites went down
Forgive me for being picky, I don’t altogether trust channeling, I’m sure there is a good explanation, maybe even our advanced friends can’t always keep up with every little instance.
Channeling (just like all other forms of communication) isn't 100% accurate, even under the best of circumstances. Whatever message is being received is always subject to the filters (beliefs, language, biases, etc.) of the person channeling. For me, the best practice has been to try and keep an open mind to ALL forms of information, then "feel" into those with my own intuition. Anything that "resonates" for me is what I choose to trust in. :)

Reactions: Lotos and Carl

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Ya what SG said ^^^^ I take my information from different sources and take an average to what seems to make sense to me. Opinions morph as time goes on with new info.

Reactions: Stargazer

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
^^^ Ditto

I have been feeling a constant, strong presence of my third eye again in the last week or two. It was doing that for most of the summer, especially when I would look towards the sun (On cloudy days I could feel exactly where the sun was by turning my head). When the pictures/video surfaced the other day about the ships coming out of the sun, it crossed my mind that that might be the reason why. Either I am feeling a different energy out of the Sun, or possibly the presence of the ships and/or beings in them.

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
Another observation: I have noticed that the "noise level" when trying to quiet the mind or meditate has risen dramatically lately. Lots of low-light beings interfering with communications to HS and the White-Light Team.

I have also had a very persistent low-light being move into my personal space and create a need for additional clearings daily. While that isn't all that unusual, this one seems to have a little more stamina and determination. Usually some directed intentions and a few crystals will make them go away. This one (or group) has been hanging on for several weeks.

Team dark upping the game for anyone else out there?

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
My sense is that this is a VERY good thing. Q posted about it some time ago. According to them and the Q researchers/analysts, these were the main Deep State "spying" assets (relating to 5 Eyes) and they were taken out by "White Hats". This is supposed to be severely hampering the Deep State's ability to gather intel and essentially cripples them.

Furthermore, they know the "White Hats" are in control of the infrastructure now and their usual communications avenues have essentially been shut down. There have been quite a few strange incidents where Deep Staters appear to have been physically handing communications off to one another at public events (like McCain's funeral). Good guys are now watching them like hawks. :)

View attachment 5405

It is always wise to be prepared of course, but there's NO FEAR in my house. :)

ok a side question when spy satelites go down others can also? nowadays hard to be existent without pc and smartphone

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Here's Kryon's view on the happening ascension
I disagree from one perspective with his statement at around 2:30 when he says “Human beings tend to be impatient in so many ways and spiritually.” Yes, human beings are impatient, but frankly, the esoteric community has shown remarkable patience waiting for a promised transformational Event to take place “soon,” “very soon,” even “imminently”. For example in my case for more than 45 years and others are waiting for much longer while unfortunately a good number of them left the path long ago very disillusioned.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Another observation: I have noticed that the "noise level" when trying to quiet the mind or meditate has risen dramatically lately. Lots of low-light beings interfering with communications to HS and the White-Light Team.

I have also had a very persistent low-light being move into my personal space and create a need for additional clearings daily. While that isn't all that unusual, this one seems to have a little more stamina and determination. Usually some directed intentions and a few crystals will make them go away. This one (or group) has been hanging on for several weeks.

Definitely! I noticed what seemed to be a sharp uptake in negative thoughts that seemed to come from no where and they seemed quite persistent. Instead of going away after each "clearing", they'd try, try again. This was several months ago now--and any new ones that pop up now seem to go away much more quickly. I've noticed an interesting parallel on social media as well. Even though there's been a noticeable increase in trolls/shills/bots, etc., they seem much less tenacious than before. It's like they're losing steam and going away the more we all stand up to them/accept their "mission", choose not to engage, etc.

The energies seem MUCH more positive and powerfully supportive to me lately! :)

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Even though there's been a noticeable increase in trolls/shills/bots, etc., they seem much less tenacious than before. It's like they're losing steam and going away the more we all stand up to them/accept their "mission", choose not to engage, etc.
Very good observation there SG. It seems that the focus has chanced from "quality of interference" to "quantity" in a quirky way. Maybe our thoughts/shields tend to drive them away faster.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Let’s keep an eye on this: “Duke Energy’s Brunswick nuclear plant, 30 miles south of #Wilmington, has declared state of emergency. Complex remains cut off by flood waters, is inaccessible to personnel. The plant has declared an “unusual event,” the lowest level of nuclear emergency.” From Twitter.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016

For me, health issues have been persistently coming up. At the same time I have had the amazing resolution of some other (previously) very entrenched issues that I am very, very happy to have resolved.
It seems that at least a big chunk of this health slog is clearing of things I'm releasing, though perhaps other things too.
So, for me a 'mixed bag' that I am still sorting through as I fetch my popcorn and chocolate, grateful that I have all of you accompanying me:D

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Very good observation there SG. It seems that the focus has chanced from "quality of interference" to "quantity" in a quirky way. Maybe our thoughts/shields tend to drive them away faster.
Absolutely! In fact, I just saw this post (apparently from a troll on one of the chans yesterday) and thought it was so awesome, I saved a pic. WARNING: Adult language:

930B5047-2D8A-486E-AB05-2B5E061A9F16.png

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Definitely! I noticed what seemed to be a sharp uptake in negative thoughts that seemed to come from no where and they seemed quite persistent. Instead of going away after each "clearing", they'd try, try again. This was several months ago now--and any new ones that pop up now seem to go away much more quickly. I've noticed an interesting parallel on social media as well. Even though there's been a noticeable increase in trolls/shills/bots, etc., they seem much less tenacious than before. It's like they're losing steam and going away the more we all stand up to them/accept their "mission", choose not to engage, etc.

The energies seem MUCH more positive and powerfully supportive to me lately! :)

same for me the thoughts provoqued by work are now in a mere passif state that i m present i do my work but all around that can disturb me is bleached out let s say it so

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
sorry stargazer but this troll reads for me not as human writings

i was used to trolling in online games but that one is a whole other dimension

John Helios

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 31, 2016
www.HeliosJournal.com
Yes, and in my case using proxies -interruptions by animals, people or machines. Quite curious in a way.
Yeah, they shut down my FB acct, as they say, "because we care about your security". LOL! Gab and MeWe are poor replacements as far as ease of use. Finding Transients here the best for at least finding up-to-date news and info.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Bernie’s Unspun News for today has this: “MI6 says cabal rule could collapse within three months

There is a very real chance that Khazarian cabal rule will collapse over the next three months, and alternative power structures need to be made ready in time for that, according to British MI6 intelligence sources. The trigger is expected to be arrests of senior cabalists in the U.S. starting in October, the sources say.

Pentagon sources, for their part, said, “The Cabal has been deaf and blind for over two weeks, so big things should happen after Brett Kavanaugh’s Supreme Court confirmation.”

Full link: https://benjaminfulford.net/2018/09/17/mi6-says-cabal-rule-could-collapse-within-three-months/

It makes me wonder if the latest accusations launched against Brett Kavanaugh by a woman are not really orchestrated by the Democrats but The Cabal using the Democrats as front in order to buy time.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Absolutely! In fact, I just saw this post (apparently from a troll on one of the chans yesterday) and thought it was so awesome, I saved a pic. WARNING: Adult language:
This is hilarious - made my day - maybe week.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Let’s keep an eye on this: “Duke Energy’s Brunswick nuclear plant, 30 miles south of #Wilmington, has declared state of emergency. Complex remains cut off by flood waters, is inaccessible to personnel. The plant has declared an “unusual event,” the lowest level of nuclear emergency.” From Twitter.
Is this something to do with the incoming storms the east coast, including North Carolina, has experienced in the past week?

Lotos

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 23, 2018
I disagree from one perspective with his statement at around 2:30 when he says “Human beings tend to be impatient in so many ways and spiritually.” Yes, human beings are impatient, but frankly, the esoteric community has shown remarkable patience waiting for a promised transformational Event to take place “soon,” “very soon,” even “imminently”. For example in my case for more than 45 years and others are waiting for much longer while unfortunately a good number of them left the path long ago very disillusioned.
they live timeless space and very soon for them can be 500 years.There are also many false sources,they give us exact date and then nothing happens

repost
That being said, here comes our final answer to your BIG question. With the presumption that all things/all matters continue to develop at their current velocity of change, there is a 56% possibility that the Great Event will probably take place within the next 3 to 6 months from today (018/03/14). This answer is based on current Light Data and planetary vibration level of Earth. Please do not be disappointed if it comes slightly later than the above forecast. There is even a 30% chance that it will take place before the above time range.

The most important thing, regardless of when the Great Event will actually occur, is that this cosmic, magnificent and miraculous Spiritual Event is inevitable. It will definitely happen. The Light is already victorious! Absolutely nothing can prevent Nova Earth from being manifested into your physical reality right here, right now.

https://prepareforchange.net/2018/03/14/sananda-the-great-event-is-coming/

Last edited:

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Somewhat off topic, but relevant to the spirit and mindset of this thread:

Anyone seen the finale to the tv show "Salvation"?
Here's an abbreviated recap.
https://tvline.com/2018/09/17/salvation-recap-season-2-finale-samson-is-not-asteroid/

Quite interesting. On a leap of faith (and a bit of simple logic and physics), the main character decided that
the "asteroid" wasn't an EOTW asteroid, that it was something else. Ends up being a hovering "living" gigantic
orb.

The last two episodes pretty much sums up society's approach to the "Event" itself. You have the masses in fear and chaos - first solution (after the hail mary "failed") is to send all nuclear missiles (violence) - then you have those who "believe" that it is something else.

Maybe timeline 42 is showing us candies and clues? O.o:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)