The Event is very close now...10 - 9 - 8 - (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
When I first typed my message, I typed 15 years... so maybe I was on the right track after all. Cheers for being a survivor and breaking through!

Reactions: Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Soooooo - here we are - the first of May - nothing big or overt, but maybe it is more subtle changes.

Over the weekend, I processed and anchored big energy.

Then the dream series started Monday night - every now and then I have a series of dreams that span a few nights. I cannot imagine what tonight might bring! Overall, it seems like people are ready to move but need a little help.

(1) I dropped into a train engine and was told I needed to drive it. Me - "I don't know anything about trains". Other one - "It is full of people who need to move, and there is no one else to drive it." So, I figured it out and drove the train with passenger cars filled with people out of a place of turmoil. I did not see the "other one" who spoke to me.

(2) I'm wearing a Naval officer's uniform and going to different buildings doing something. I liked the way I looked, and people were respectful, which was nice - actually kind of a relief because I easily could move around and do what I needed to do.

(3) Green slime came from the ocean and was smothering and killing people. Some people were running around wailing, some were proposing extreme actions (flame throwers, napalm), and I drew on my extensive knowledge of sci-fi movies (Day of the Triffids, etc.). I figured something simple would do the trick, and it was baking soda. lol

(4) Many small spaceships appeared on the surface of the earth. I knew I needed to get people into them and find a few people who could fly them. (They had intuitive controls.) So I was busy finding people who were willing and able to "fly" and get the rest into the ships. This one reminds me of the cloud cities in my QHHT session - they are right here and right now, if only people will recognize them.

I need a dream about relaxing at a spa!

Edit / update - I think the green slime from the ocean was about electrical interference that affects us, such as Wi-fi.

Last edited:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Got the baking soda at the ready:cool:
Start at 3:44 if you just want the explosion. Start at the start if you want lots of kid's excitement:
The fun really starts around 1:15

Reactions: Linda

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Overall, it seems like people are ready to move but need a little help.
And a common denominator to your dreams seems to be that the people that are supposed to lead/guide -you being one of them- seem yet a bit reluctant to do so because they don't fully realize that they are leaders and have the knowhow deep inside themselves already.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Ouch - but the dream of being in uniform does make your point. I was able to move about and operate more easily.

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
A head spinning day for me today, something went down yesterday evening / overnight, could be just me or something external

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Something must have happenes last night (EST timezone) I awoke at 1:30 couldn't get back asleep for at least an hour. Then woke up again at 3:30 am. I just got out of bed at 4 deciding not to fight it and put on a pot of coffee....

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Something must have happenes last night (EST timezone) I awoke at 1:30 couldn't get back asleep for at least an hour.
something went down yesterday evening / overnight, could be just me or something external
Wow! Something similar happened to me. I was informed an hour ago about the passing of one of my aunts during the early hours, but after reading your comments I better investigate a bit -will report back if I find something unusual.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
as far as i heard from persons i know in my country everyone has no power tired and a beginning illness, what can be the reason

Reactions: Pucksterguy

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Busy night for me too.

Lotos

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 23, 2018
This month reveals conscious and subconscious choices stronger than before: an all-in or all-out check point on your Ascension process. The veils will get very thin, especially during the influx of May 15-22, in order to reveal behind-the-scenes activity. As always, this is not about them, this is about all of us. Behind the illusion there are great acts of benevolent transformation occurring.

http://www.sandrawalter.com/primary-timelines-the-higher-trajectory-of-now/

Reactions: Alain
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
as far as i heard from persons i know in my country everyone has no power tired and a beginning illness, what can be the reason
Yeah I think that is common here in the UK too.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
This month reveals conscious and subconscious choices stronger than before: an all-in or all-out check point on your Ascension process. The veils will get very thin, especially during the influx of May 15-22, in order to reveal behind-the-scenes activity. As always, this is not about them, this is about all of us. Behind the illusion there are great acts of benevolent transformation occurring.

http://www.sandrawalter.com/primary-timelines-the-higher-trajectory-of-now/
Thanks for that Lotus, I douns her writing very heart warming. Needed it as I am sure others will too.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
especially during the influx of May 15-22
The "influx" of what? That left me pondering. I know that on May 15 Uranus enters the sign of Taurus, thus an energy shift will be felt bringing unexpected awakenings / insights / opportunities / change or revolution / growth of some kind for all, depending on the house and planets impacted in each individual chart, but in general should involve issues relating to feelings of security, stability (financial issues included), and consistency. Some of those experiences would not be pleasant for some since Uranus brings upheavals while Taurus loves for things to stay the same, thus things we thought were secure, comfortable and stable may no longer be so (specially the more reliant we are on the material, namely money, possessions, job, etc.)

Wondering too about natural disasters (earthquakes for example) for the period when Uranus will stay in Taurus –several years. Personally I expect a financial revolution hitting the planet during this period -Uranus will stay in Taurus until April 2026.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
after finishing the article of lotos i came to the conclusion that my actual work starts to become incomptabible with what i am changing into, i must so think of what kind of work i can do that serves me right

found a video on youtube of a 256 year old man that arrived in surprise as it's the mere double of what's been recorded

Reactions: Lotos, Lila and Pod
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
after finishing the article of lotos i came to the conclusion that my actual work starts to become incomptabible with what i am changing into, i must so think of what kind of work i can do that serves me right
That is very wise Alain. What sort of work do you think you would like to do. Do you have any idea?

Last edited:
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I know that on May 15 Uranus enters the sign of Taurus, thus an energy shift will be felt bringing unexpected awakenings / insights / opportunities / change or revolution / growth of some kind for all, depending on the house and planets impacted in each individual chart, but in general should involve issues relating to feelings of security, stability (financial issues included), and consistency. Some of those experiences would not be pleasant for some since Uranus brings upheavals while Taurus loves for things to stay the same, thus things we thought were secure, comfortable and stable may no longer be so (specially the more reliant we are on the material, namely money, possessions, job, etc.)
Jeez Carl, that is strong and interesting. I know a few people who are almost arrogant in their sense of security. That shift of energies would wake a few people up! Will mark that on the calendar.

Thanks as always for your wisdom.

Reactions: Carl

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
well pod no longer working in a bad environment for my health as i do now, i calmed myself already very largely

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I know a few people who are almost arrogant in their sense of security.
Precisely my dear Pod. The people that base their self-value mainly on their material possessions -in other words, the less spiritual based ones- will be the ones that will be the most impacted ones, specially if as I suspect we will have a new paradigm in what respects to what "real wealth" will mean in the world by the time Uranus moves into the sign of Gemini.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Precisely my dear Pod. The people that base their self-value mainly on their material possessions -in other words, the less spiritual based ones- will be the ones that will be the most impacted ones, specially if as I suspect we will have a new paradigm in what respects to what "real wealth" will mean in the world by the time Uranus moves into the sign of Gemini.
I'd like a 'phew' icon here, particularly when I read about a incoming new paradigm of what is seen as 'real wealth'O.o:D

Lotos

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 23, 2018
The "influx" of what?

For several weeks in a row we have been bombarded with with cosmic, celestial & solar activation after activation incurring such rapid acceleration that it often felt like we didn’t have enuf time to come up for air before getting slammed with the next course of codes. The results of these tremendous light downloads have incurred so much inner-change that certain aspects of ourselves that we entered March with are no longer recognizable in April. In fact, each of the first four months of this year felt like an entire lifetime unto itself.
From the eclipses to the equinox we have been moving thru a period of extraordinary deepening and expansion, an intensive preparation for the consecration of the Mystical Marriage. From the equinox to Easter those prepared activated the resurrection codes for the Risen Christess thru our divine consummation, the sacred merger of our higher & lower self/feminine & masculine polarities. From Easter to the (Aries) new moon we have been integrating the activated ascension/resurrection codes in our DNA as we begin to assimilate to the new level consciousness and absorb the magnitude of what we’ve all just been thru.
Somewhere in the middle of all that we were also stymied by a very necessary neurological remapping process during Mercury’s retrograde journey…we came completely unplugged which gave each of us the ability to thoroughly disconnect and disentangle all the many cords and wires that still linked us to the old mental matrix.
The result of that massive undertaking is still unfolding, however it ultimately served to free us from all false power structures leaving us with a viable option to hook into our true Source of power…to reroute our personal life force in preparation to go wireless.

https://thinkwithyourheart.com/34584/the-risen-christess-rite-of-the-sepulcher/

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
we will have a new paradigm in what respects to what "real wealth" will mean in the world by the time Uranus moves into the sign of Gemini.
I have a friend who got a new job a few months ago. While the pay is average, the "benefits" are amazing - close to home, lots of time outdoors, getting physically fit, focus on helping others, and going home happy. It is the last part that I find interesting - how many times have we had a job where we are happy and that happiness carries over into the rest of our lives.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I have a friend who got a new job a few months ago. While the pay is average, the "benefits" are amazing - close to home, lots of time outdoors, getting physically fit, focus on helping others, and going home happy. It is the last part that I find interesting - how many times have we had a job where we are happy and that happiness carries over into the rest of our lives.
Seems like a job I need, too. What does she do exactly on this job? Maybe I would need some ideas for me and should be on the look-out for other opportunities, get ideas, break the illusion of having to do the same old over again, (just been browsing job ads in another browser tab so it fits the moment now) ...

Reactions: Lila and Snowmelt

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Breaking the mold, Sinera. Painful in the shattering effect, but can lead to powerful change, if backed by the desire to re-create yourself.
Back in 2002 I was laid off, had to leave my wife (I just got tired of arguing with her) of 20 yrs. Moved uut set up an apt., couldn't find a job. Moved into my dad's basement, etc. I ended destroying the old Joe and reinvented a new and improved one. Toughest 3 yrs of my life. I survived with a whole new attitude.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
My friend started looking at her skills and abilities outside the norms of job descriptions. Once she did that, more opportunities opened up. Start a list of what you are good at - what you like to do - compliments people give you - forget about training and certifications.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
My friend started looking at her skills and abilities outside the norms of job descriptions. Once she did that, more opportunities opened up. Start a list of what you are good at - what you like to do - compliments people give you - forget about training and certifications.
Linda, your advice might work for me. I have no tertiary training or certificates to speak of (after nearly 60 years of living) but plenty of things I'm good at. I find it frustrating the nonsensical way "authority" looks at the level of formal training you have. I have found life lived to be a form of training. The insistence on formal training seemed to come in only in the last 30-40 years (about the time I was busy getting all the experience). Formal training is great if you've got it, but I do feel the insistence on it by employers to the exclusion of all else is a "lurk" perhaps instated to keep all the good jobs for their own elite, university-trained minions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)