The Event is very close now...10 - 9 - 8 - (7 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Just read this at Schrödinger's Öther Cat:

”A Line of Demarcation Approaches [UPDATES]

Ok. Time for a quick briefing before the bus gets any crazier.

SITUATION ANALYSIS

We're getting indications, from ourselves and other psychics, that there will be an "energy step" on Saturday, April 21st. This won't be one of the Event Steps, but a significant energy moment. One psychic waxed catastrophic in her recent writings, but there will be no catastrophes. Lia Gawlas likened it to crossing an "event horizon." (Interesting, we haven't seen the TWBs the last few nights.)

Sadly, any promised catastrophes await only the cabal, and those others who refuse SOURCE and need more time in the 3D earth school, while the rest of us go to the 4D earth. How will it happen? Will there be ticks and mosquitoes when we get there? No idea. Various psychics are saying it will happen on Saturday, April 21st. Whatever it is, it's kinda happening right now, off and on. We're not sure when this will kick over into full-blown EVENT mode, but things *are* moving faster and faster, if you haven't noticed.

Oh, while we're thinking of it, ignore all the WWIII and anti-Trump palaver from the MSM and various alt.sites (like Drudge, which has totally been bought out by the cabal, it seems). This kind of phlogiston is meant as a distraction. Like we said a while ago: do you want justice, or do you want SOURCE? Make a good choice.”

Full article here: https://schrodingersothercat.blogspot.com/2018/04/a-line-of-demarcation-approaches.html#more

Reactions: Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I find it interesting that this wave happens around the time of the end of days prognostication (4/23). The wind has been weird the past few days, and especially unsettling today.

Reactions: Lila and Carl

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
While curious about tomorrow, here is what Disclosure News says about today:

upload_2018-4-20_20-40-36.jpgSchumann Resonance Today
April 20 2018
RS Base Frequency 7.83 Hz.
Schumann Resonance Today Peaks:

Some activity restarted today with several scattered spikes distributed in a period of 9 hours, the first isolated was at 00:15 UTC and reached 26 Hz.
The major peaks were from 2:30 UTC to 4:40 UTC with several that went above 40 Hz.
Few other spikes continued, at and above 40 Hz. until 9:20 UTC. After that time situation progressively calmed down.

Lotos

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 23, 2018
INTERPLANETARY SHOCK WAVE: An interplanetary shock wave hit Earth’s magnetic field on April 19th around 23:50 UT. When the disturbance arrived, the density of solar wind flowing around our planet abruptly quadrupled and a crack opened in Earth’s magnetic field. The resulting G2-classgeomagnetic storm sparked unusual “electric blue” auroras.

“I’ve been flying airplanes for 20 years and photographing aurora for 10 years, but I’ve never seen anything like this before,” reports pilot Matt Melnyk who photographed the display from 39,000 feet:

“Electric blue auroras!” he says. “This was while on a red eye flight from Edmonton to Toronto around 4 am over northern Manitoba. Unbelievable sky. I was able to grab some hasty shots with a cell phone.”

Auroras are usually green–a sign of oxygen. Rare blue auroras are caused by nitrogen molecules. Energetic particles striking N2+ at the upper limits of Earth’s atmosphere can produce an azure glow during intense geomagnetic storms.

During the storm, Northern Lights spilled across the Canadian border into the United States as far south as Indiana. Hongming Zheng, a student at Purdue University, saw the blue glow just five miles from his dorm:

“I was preparing for bed at 1:32 am on April 20th when I read that there was an Interplanetary Shockwave,” says Zheng. “I immediately started driving north to see the show. A weak green wisp showed up at 2am and faded, but shortly after 5am a sudden outburst occurred. Purple pillars were easily visible to the naked eye. It’s funny how one minute you are in a humid dorm struggling to get the laundry door closed, and the next minute you are chasing one of the most spectacular phenomenon known to man.”

What is an interplanetary shock wave? It is a supersonic disturbance in the gaseous material of the solar wind. These waves are usually delivered by coronal mass ejections (CMEs). Indeed, this one might have been a minor CME that left the sun unrecognized earlier this week.

Alternately, it might have been an unusually sharp co-rotating interaction region (CIR). CIRs are transition zones between slow- and fast-moving streams of solar wind. They contain plasma density gradients and magnetic fields that often do a good job sparking auroras.

High latitude sky watchers should remain alert for auroras on April 20-21 as Earth’s magnetic field continues to reverberate from the impact. Free: Aurora Alerts

http://spaceweather.com/

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Currently being hit big time. Anybody feeling it?

Totally, just spent about 30 minutes going round in circles looking for my keys. What I am also experiencing is a sense of complete emotional disconnection from those I care about.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Yes, woke me up again!

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Friday, I was outside for several hours and got to the point I could not bear the wind one more minute. Today, I'm Ok, although tired. However, most of the animals (home and farm) are razzed up - uncomfortable - not peaceful.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I wanted to write to you all first thing!! I had a series of dreams in the Andes - they were about being at the tipping point and energies. I think Peru has appeared in some of the charts - maybe something is going on there again!

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Do you recall the dreams with some detail? Maybe you could share them with us to see if we can figure out the message. First time hearing something involving the Peru/Andes area.

Reactions: Linda and Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I awoke after each one (maybe 3 or 4), felt invigorated, and immediately fell back into the dream. I was moving around mountain tops and it was early dawn - just a little orange/pink light. I "knew" I was in the Andes. Other than the sense of energies and "tipping point", I don't recall anything else. I did wake up refreshed, which I've not felt in some time.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I heard the Earths Heart Chakra was moving there from Tibet... Maybe it's on it's way.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I heard the Earths Heart Chakra was moving there from Tibet
Interesting PG. Did a quick search in the internet regarding that and couldn't find any information indicating such move. Actually, it seems there are different locations given as the Earth's heart chakra: Mt. Sinai, Haleakala in Maui (Hawaii), Glastonbury in England (the most popular location it seems), even Africa being linked with Earth's heart chakra. By-the -way, found at several places that the 2nd or Sacral Chakra was in Machu Pacchu/Peru/Amazon River and that the 7th or Crown Chakra was at Mt. Kailash, Tibet.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Seriously, if you were the Earth and you had experienced us humans for the last 2,000 years, would you tell us where your heart chakra was? I mean team dark are using fracking to pollute the earth's waterways. They would nuke a heart chakra. I bet they have all been moved?

Last edited:
Reactions: Lila and Linda

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Seriously, if you were the Earth and you had experienced us humans for the last 2,000 years, would you tell us where your heart chakra was? I mean team dark are using fracking to pollute the earth's waterways. They would nuke a heart chakra. I bet they have al been moved?
From what what I've read and surmised. Kryon has also suggested that at least 6 "civilizations" rose up to high technological levels only to blast themselves back to the stone age. This abuse has been going on for a long time. Gaia has been exceedingly patient if that's only partially true. Ours may be one of the few to ascend.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Ours may be one of the few to ascend.
Earth is ascending, we are just along for the ride.

Just been to see a film "Mary Magdalene"

At the end, it stated that Pope Gregory declared Mary Magdalene a prostitute in 970 AD. This lie continued for many hundreds of years.

In 2016, the church declared Mary Magdalene "Apostle of Apostles"

See? That is what is changing.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
In the mean time I just read this at Discovery News:

“Schumann Resonance Today
April 24 2018

•If for today we take into consideration the UTC timing, meaning the time in the chart minus 7 hours, we can see that has been a day of massive activity. All started at 2:00 and the frequency has gone much of the time above 40 Hz. The activity ended little after midnight UTC and remained calm for the rest of the chart.”

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Um.....yesterday something major happened in my life.....monies that have, for the last 15 months been held by stockbrokers, private banks, tax men was finally released for payment which means my financial straits are a bit curvier as from Monday.

I felt the release within me and thought it was just for me. BUT now I read Sophia's latest blog and she felt something yesterday too. How about that Toller?

Yesterday felt different. It felt remarkable. There was no specific reason for it to feel changed.

None that I could see. Yet I felt it.

What was said to more than one of us yesterday was “There’s been a shift.” I moved from longing to hope, from desire for change to belief that change had occurred.

https://www.sophialove.org/my-blog

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Yesterday felt different. It felt remarkable.
I found this in Disclosure News regarding the period you mentioned above Pod. Take a look please at the portion I highlighted in red: "
Schumann Resonance Today – Update

upload_2018-4-28_19-21-24.jpg

April 28 2018

Schumann Resonance Today Peaks:
We are showing today a different chart of the SR as the usual one image is stuck at yesterday. This is the same spectrogram chart type based on UTC time. It shows a massive activity that started at 13:00 UTC with the frequency that shortly before 14:00 UTC had a massive overshooting of what is the 40 Hz threshold of the usual chart. In this one actually we can see that the peak frequency went up to 65 to 70 Hz. for almost an hour."

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
In this one actually we can see that the peak frequency went up to 65 to 70 Hz. for almost an hour."
That is remarkable Carl. Thank you!

The final piece in the puzzle of this long drama came at 1.30pm UTC when a conference call between a private bank in Jersey, a major clearing bank in City of London and our client occurred. During this call, all details were finalized and the money was cleared for release.

BTW, earlier in the day, a glitch in the London bank's computer systems meant an electronic code for the money I.D. sent from Jersey could not be received.

TSB bank has had major IT problems.....and the transfer of money from one country to another is becoming increasingly difficult. I wonder if the Schumann Resonance peaks are affecting AI and computer systems.

TSB chaos: 'We are on our knees,' says boss
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-43904267

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
Um.....yesterday something major happened in my life.....monies that have, for the last 15 months been held by stockbrokers, private banks, tax men was finally released for payment which means my financial straits are a bit curvier as from Monday.

I felt the release within me and thought it was just for me. BUT now I read Sophia's latest blog and she felt something yesterday too. How about that Toller?
Well, whatever has been building up in me for a couple of weeks, started clearing on Friday afternoon, finished Saturday middle of day, very light headed for a couple of hours early afternoon, then started clearing out more mundane stuff late afternoon and through the evening, still going strong at 11pm when I gave in and went to bed.

As for money, I'm shortly due to receive my first state pension payment, been trying to sort out my tax codes by logging on to the government gateway (gave up eventually and logged in through a third party).

I'm glad you're getting sorted out Pod.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Well, whatever has been building up in me for a couple of weeks
Yes me too, the last couple of weeks has been really tough and then Friday afternoon I felt myself start to expand in consciousness.

Not sorted till the money is in the bank, but thanks Toller.

Reactions: Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Much love to you, Pod. 15 months is a long time to wait.

Reactions: Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
More like nearly six years Melt. Just 15 months for this deal, all the others failed.

Thanks darlin'
I seem to remember (a while back) you saying that when you finally got the $ in the bank you'd go for a haircut or spa treatment or something similar.
If so, I hope that beauty treatment is real soon!

... and don't forget a bottle of wine and some fine chocolate too:-D

Reactions: Pucksterguy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)