The Event is Upon Us! (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Something is currently happening according to SOC ("Whoa. One timeline is taking off:")
Other than our dog being happily energetic from 5:30-8:30 this morning (sigh), I fall into the "less" group, as in maybe there is a little less junk. I noticed it when attempting to read some news - it felt oh so far away.

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I woke up a couple of times to "blast" some Love back, but I'm pretty certain they were a psychic attack on some level.
It could be a plain attack with a negative purpose, or an attack with a positive purpose: To make you stronger in some way.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
It could be a plain attack with a negative purpose, or an attack with a positive purpose: To make you stronger in some way.
Excellent point...as I try to always react and/or focus on the latter!

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Just read this channeling by Brad Johnson (Adronis). Very interesting, confirming,and encouraging take on the cabal, the 11:11:11 (2018 is 11, numerologically speaking), and the California “wildfires”).

Stargazer, I can't see the FB post. Is there a way for you to break the URL so it is not linkified? Or show the url in plain text? Perhaps format it as code? I'd like to copy and past the URL into my browser to read it.

I don't see a way to view the raw stuff you typed into the post like on some sites.

Reactions: Lila

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Try this Therium...
EARTH INTELLIGENCE REPORT FOR MONDAY, NOVEMBER 12TH, 2018.
The Earth transformations are increasing as an enormous numerological gateway has passed. A powerful gateway that has led to a culmination of collective events and planetary cycles to enter fruition granting a new period in the path towards dimensional upliftment.
There will be a further increase in aurora activity throughout the northern and southern areas of the world as this generates dimensional fluctuation through time/space fabric boundaries. The auroras signify change occurring within the planet and can be read like the fluctuations in one’s own energy field. They represent the emotions and activities takes place within and upon the Earth. As the auroras intensify in greater scale, as to do the events that will be set to take place upon the planet.
The old regime’s plans are at their end game and their times of desperation only continue to increase. Many alliances that are working against the old regime are successfully predicting and capturing their maneuvers as they are made. Recently, it was through the old regime that created man-made fires throughout the state of California. These attacks were made through microwave beam satellites and their motive was to acquire greater financial acquisition as a means of maintaining their crumbling empire. This attempt will not reach a state of success as this will lead to further takedowns as the corrupt will take themselves down behind the scenes where their greed will only intensify and accelerate their imminent defeat.
On other levels, there are more nations coming together for a common cause to bring a collective transformative effort in creating prosperity funding programs that are set to happen country-by-country as you enter into the next decade. Even through other political and national operations are happening in cooperation, the greatest support is through the individual and their neighbors that shall present the greatest prosperity.
Through the prosperity to come that will show more of itself in the next decade, humanity will learn to develop far more organic systems that will replace old systems that thrived on resources that injured the planet and the value energy of each person upon it. The idea of a monetary system will be making major changes between now and the early to mid-part of the next decade. It is estimated that much of the old regime’s presence will be further taken down this coming year and will culminate to their empire crumbling as you move forward leading all the way to 2024. The old regime are running out of Aces in the hole and the walls around them are closing in. More subduing of their agencies and agents are expected before the end of the year leading to the higher authorities of the old regime to become apprehended as you move into 2019 and 2020.
There are an increase in off-world meetings with specific councils and groups that are lending more aid of service behind the scenes to ensure that intrusion upon others will reach a point of ceasing. There are continued discussions in ending environmental pollution including the chemtrail agenda where secret space fleets and intervention fleets will begin to intervene on cancelling out the severity of these trail bombardments. The old regime has been given several warnings that if these acts of environmental destruction continue, their agendas will be publicized and many corporations assisting with such plans will be exposed leading to their downfall.
The Earth holds a very different vibration as it did one year ago prior to the 11/11 gateway of 2017. The people on a collective level are far more active and passionate in bringing fairness and equality to their fellow man, woman and child. There is a greater reaching out between the people of nations and a greater resolve that collectively understands what must be done to usher in a new era where prosperity, community and companionship become the daily way of life. Continue to send your blessings, bring forward your loving intent and help those around you that work to bring their lives into balance. Through the inner work you perform, you become the example of what others too may become. Simplicity and example shall always bring the greatest of results forward to those who are walking a similar path. Let love reign supreme upon the Earth as there need not be anything else, for love will always allow prosperity, compassion and understanding to flourish.
This concludes the Earth Intelligence Report.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Try this Therium...
EARTH INTELLIGENCE REPORT FOR MONDAY, NOVEMBER 12TH, 2018.
The Earth transformations are increasing as an enormous numerological gateway has passed. A powerful gateway that has led to a culmination of collective events and planetary cycles to enter fruition granting a new period in the path towards dimensional upliftment.
There will be a further increase in aurora activity throughout the northern and southern areas of the world as this generates dimensional fluctuation through time/space fabric boundaries. The auroras signify change occurring within the planet and can be read like the fluctuations in one’s own energy field. They represent the emotions and activities takes place within and upon the Earth. As the auroras intensify in greater scale, as to do the events that will be set to take place upon the planet.
The old regime’s plans are at their end game and their times of desperation only continue to increase. Many alliances that are working against the old regime are successfully predicting and capturing their maneuvers as they are made. Recently, it was through the old regime that created man-made fires throughout the state of California. These attacks were made through microwave beam satellites and their motive was to acquire greater financial acquisition as a means of maintaining their crumbling empire. This attempt will not reach a state of success as this will lead to further takedowns as the corrupt will take themselves down behind the scenes where their greed will only intensify and accelerate their imminent defeat.
On other levels, there are more nations coming together for a common cause to bring a collective transformative effort in creating prosperity funding programs that are set to happen country-by-country as you enter into the next decade. Even through other political and national operations are happening in cooperation, the greatest support is through the individual and their neighbors that shall present the greatest prosperity.
Through the prosperity to come that will show more of itself in the next decade, humanity will learn to develop far more organic systems that will replace old systems that thrived on resources that injured the planet and the value energy of each person upon it. The idea of a monetary system will be making major changes between now and the early to mid-part of the next decade. It is estimated that much of the old regime’s presence will be further taken down this coming year and will culminate to their empire crumbling as you move forward leading all the way to 2024. The old regime are running out of Aces in the hole and the walls around them are closing in. More subduing of their agencies and agents are expected before the end of the year leading to the higher authorities of the old regime to become apprehended as you move into 2019 and 2020.
There are an increase in off-world meetings with specific councils and groups that are lending more aid of service behind the scenes to ensure that intrusion upon others will reach a point of ceasing. There are continued discussions in ending environmental pollution including the chemtrail agenda where secret space fleets and intervention fleets will begin to intervene on cancelling out the severity of these trail bombardments. The old regime has been given several warnings that if these acts of environmental destruction continue, their agendas will be publicized and many corporations assisting with such plans will be exposed leading to their downfall.
The Earth holds a very different vibration as it did one year ago prior to the 11/11 gateway of 2017. The people on a collective level are far more active and passionate in bringing fairness and equality to their fellow man, woman and child. There is a greater reaching out between the people of nations and a greater resolve that collectively understands what must be done to usher in a new era where prosperity, community and companionship become the daily way of life. Continue to send your blessings, bring forward your loving intent and help those around you that work to bring their lives into balance. Through the inner work you perform, you become the example of what others too may become. Simplicity and example shall always bring the greatest of results forward to those who are walking a similar path. Let love reign supreme upon the Earth as there need not be anything else, for love will always allow prosperity, compassion and understanding to flourish.
This concludes the Earth Intelligence Report.
Sounds like emotional intelligence is coming to the fore.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
This is too good not to share:

http://ronahead.com/2018/11/13/answers-ep-xv-your-greatest-fear-the-council/

Answers Ep. XV – Your greatest fear – The Council
One of the recent questions that you have sent us requests that we discuss your greatest fear further.

“Yes I would like further information regarding this topic.... (XIII: Is it really possible to anchor the Godself within)
I assume one of the reasons we are so afraid to accept our own power and who
[we] are is because accepting this also means accepting (and forgiving ourselves for) having created the state of the Earth (the "pain" and "dysfunction" as well), and taking responsibility for the fact that we ourselves put ourselves (back) here. (we choose to experience limitation and lack/separation) Would you like to comment more on this?”

You are correct in what you have stated, and there are other factors, as well. Let us discuss this further, as you have requested.

What would you need to ‘own’ if suddenly the doors were thrown open and you could not avoid knowing yourself as what you truly are? Could you forgive yourself for having done things, or having been party to things that are abhorrent to you? What if you have stolen, murdered, tortured another? What if you were the scourge of the earth in one lifetime? What if you took great pleasure in killing? What if the things you have done are far worse than we have mentioned? Worse in your current understanding, of course. You cannot forgive anyone who does these things now. How could you forgive yourself? Do you see the problem? Because, we promise every one of you that, in the thousands of lives that you have lived, you have done much that you do not forgive others for at this time.

So the solution is that you forgive. Forgive each and every other. Period. They do not know who they are any more than you do. And they are divine creations, just as you are. Forgive yourself. Everything that you have done, said, thought, or experienced has brought you to this moment. Forgive God, or whatever you call the Divine, for allowing you to create whatever you have created. When you damn another, when you damn yourselves, you damn divinity. And quite often, you blame Divinity. “How could God have done this?”

Forgiveness is not preferable. It is necessity. Because the only one damning anything is you.

Now… now that you are all forgiven and ready to accept your true self, are you ready for the fact that you are so extremely powerful that, in this new environment, every single thought that you have creates new realities? Do you really have that much control of your minds? Is that a scary proposition for you? Well, this is not something that will happen when you reach a certain magical level and have this power conferred upon you. This is simply reality. Now. Has always been. You are manifesters.

Every thought that you have begins to manifest into form when you have it. New possibilities begin to congeal around it as needed. Infinite possibilities. This is what starts them. Do you continue to think those thoughts? Is there power of emotion and feeling attached to them? Or do you ‘cancel’ them through intention or neglect? You can see that the illusion of time and the inertia of the material are actually blessings in disguise. They save you a lot of grief. “Oh, drop dead!” “Oh, there she is again. I wish…..” You see, it is not just your fond wishes that create.

But the biggest problem, really, is that at this point you have not even reached the collective ability to throw off the centuries upon centuries of lies that you have accepted about yourselves. You suffer from monumental Stockholm Syndrome. Better what I know than what might be.

We are rambling. But this is our favorite topic. How do we urge, encourage, teach what needs to be accepted? This is as essential for us as it is for you.

There is no deadline. There is no hurry. But for you, the illusion of a short lifetime makes it seem so. Sorry, but there it is. You, my friends, are eternal. And at this time, the part of you that thinks you are Claire, or Fred, or Tamashiro is the only part of YOU that doesn’t know this. And that is good. It is motivation.

Enough for this day. Thank you for inviting this discussion.
There are two published books available on Amazon that contain the collected messages received by Ron Head (that’s me). The first is The Wisdom of Michael, available
HERE, and the second is It Rings True, available HERE

Copyright © Ronald Head. All Rights Reserved. You may copy and redistribute this material so long as you do not alter it in any way, the content remains complete, and you include this copyright notice and link: http://ronahead.com/

Reactions: Lila and Alain

Lotos

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 23, 2018
sems that game soon-very soon is over;)

The times of change are very broad from the human point of view, and can be understood as “windows” of passage within the octave for the structure of the Earth, not as something that happens in a day and you get up and suddenly the reality of your planet is different and we have all “ascended.” It does not work like this, it may be that for very high levels of our galaxy a change of these characteristics is a cosmic flicker, but for our planet it is a process of decades and we still have at least two to complete it.

david topi
https://www.transients.info/2018/07/first-concepts-restructuring-earth/

maybe we have a memory from higher levels and then aspect same here on earth:D

Reactions: Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
sems that game soon-very soon is over;)

The times of change are very broad from the human point of view, and can be understood as “windows” of passage within the octave for the structure of the Earth, not as something that happens in a day and you get up and suddenly the reality of your planet is different and we have all “ascended.” It does not work like this, it may be that for very high levels of our galaxy a change of these characteristics is a cosmic flicker, but for our planet it is a process of decades and we still have at least two to complete it.

david topi
https://www.transients.info/2018/07/first-concepts-restructuring-earth/

maybe we have a memory from higher levels and then aspect same here on earth:D
Eh, I don't pay much attention to time limits. We're eternal. We have FOREVER to figure things out. Not that I want to wait that long, but... :)

Seriously though, I'm really enjoying seeing this all unfold. Frankly, I'm AMAZED at the progress so far. Heck, if you had told me we would be at this stage of the game even two years ago, I'm not sure I would have believed it. And stuff just seems to be happening faster and faster...

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Well, well, well ...... life got very interesting. I made a post on the Guidance Board (May the Circle Be Unbroken) that tells the whole story. The upshot of the sequence of events is that for me personally, things are coming full circle. Situations that were put into play years ago have now come to fruition or been resolved. It feels magical to me, as if the Universe is tidying up some loose ends before we move on.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Well, well, well ...... life got very interesting. I made a post on the Guidance Board (May the Circle Be Unbroken) that tells the whole story. The upshot of the sequence of events is that for me personally, things are coming full circle. Situations that were put into play years ago have now come to fruition or been resolved. It feels magical to me, as if the Universe is tidying up some loose ends before we move on.
That's a picture perfect word picture.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
That is interesting i think a process of detachment on bad emotions in my surounding started one or 2 days ago. I m the one the less reactif at work when a childish provocation is launched by autority. Why react when it makes no difference

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Hey you all - I'm off the charts, even for me.
I cannot contain myself because I feel so happy and joyous. I keep singing the chorus to "May the Circle Be Unbroken" and dancing around the house. You should see my dog's face - WTH is that woman up to? O.o:D

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Hey you all - I'm off the charts, even for me.
I cannot contain myself because I feel so happy and joyous. I keep singing the chorus to "May the Circle Be Unbroken" and dancing around the house. You should see my dog's face - WTH is that woman up to? O.o:D
And then I had to take a nap.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
That is interesting i think a process of detachment on bad emotions in my surounding started one or 2 days ago. I m the one the less reactif at work when a childish provocation is launched by autority. Why react when it makes no difference
I gotta work more on my detachment. I was doing pretty good but now theres lots of turmoil at work and it's testing my paitence.

Come to think about it. The funk I was comlaining about seems to me to be along the same vein. The universe is testing my resolve on this whole nonattachment thing I've been working on. May be to get it out of my system before I/we move on... dunno, just thinking out loud.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
When I consider my feelings about potential "past lives", past challenges in this life, and more recent challenges in this life, I can see the pendulum swings becoming much smoother and finer. The "tests" seem to be getting less stressful and my continued conscious focus on making positive choices helps smooth the bumps out even more.

I truly feel that if I keep at it, my entire reality will change with a smooth and graceful shift! :)

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Well, I think I am through the worst of it.

Really curious to see what the weekend brings because I have released soooooooo much grief and simple human agony from my heart in the last 36 hours, I KNOW there is huge change coming!

Lotos

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 23, 2018
The CAT(s) That Lived
2018-11-14 AT 10:27 AM
No, that ‘uncomfortable’ thing was in response to the question asked, a feeling some would experience if they weren’t high enough vibrationally when The Event happens. SOURCE is waiting for that bell curve “sweet spot” so not so many people are left in a confused lurch. However, given the media here, the censorship, and the level of PTW control… well, people ARE waking up… but sloowwwly. The fact that sites like ours are being suppressed is not helping. The atrocities are illusion, so that’s not seen as any kind of factor, but educating people about this is a slow row howin’.

CAT(s) That Lived
2018-11-14 AT 7:08 AM
I agree… it is beyond frustrating and I am just waiting for something big to happen. (I think we all are.) I do think there is a master plan behind all this, and I slowly see it unfolding (but not fast enough for me!).
~M3

The CAT(s) That Lived
2018-11-14 AT 3:53 PM
What’s holding back The Event is people NOT waking up. When enough people wake up, The Event will happen. How do you wake up people walking around staring at their phones all day long? Or downloading porn and self-medicating? Or obsessing over DEW? Or pointing fingers at Democrats? Or complaining about Trump? Of course, The Event itself would wake people up, but we’re not in charge.
-CAT Eds.

https://schrodingersothercat.blog/

Reactions: Stargazer

civilmonk

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 23, 2018
Hello my friends.
Whats up?

Because after 11-11 .... he he. I don't what is going on :) Or I am creazy ;)

Peace & Love : )

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
There are continued discussions in ending environmental pollution including the chemtrail agenda
The chemtrails ended in almost all US areas in summer 2018. Several people who saw chemtrails every week no longer report seeing them.

On other levels, there are more nations coming together for a common cause to bring a collective transformative effort in creating prosperity funding programs
In 2017 the old regime in Saudi Arabia was overthrown quietly. A few days ago someone reported that Russia was helping the US but it was a live news feed so I didn't personally see the video or exactly what was going on. In 2017 Putin said the US was being run by pedophiles, referring to the DS, not the elected gov't. Putin's statement may have been a trigger for some other event.

Also be aware the DS is in Russia and North Korea and all over the world too and will try to stop the truth from coming out by making false flag operations, such as mass shootings, bomb threats, etc.

This whole report from FB resonates a lot with me.

Thank you for that post, @puckster, that's very helpful. You are a great spirit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)