The Event is Upon Us! (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Also be aware the DS is in Russia and North Korea and all over the world too and will try to stop the truth from coming out by making false flag operations, such as mass shootings, bomb threats, etc.
or make thinking the third world war is near, and the protests in france yesterday where quite heavy if it was true what i heard

i say only bye bye dramas you are detached

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
The chemtrails ended in almost all US areas in summer 2018. Several people who saw chemtrails every week no longer report seeing them.
In my area, they did for quite some time. They started up again about a month or so ago. Back to work, I guess (expressing intentions for their clean-up whenever I see 'em)! :)

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In my area, they did for quite some time. They started up again about a month or so ago.
Same here. The usual story of bringing rain does not hold water :)). After a few rounds of flooding, the ground is saturated and all lakes and rivers are full. Sooooo........s:p

Reactions: Stargazer

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In part of the session she asked the client to look back at the event from her POV in the future. An interesting account...
This is a written version, which I prefer. The info about the dates is interesting and what we've been talking about here - group focus on a date creates a bubble. This was a session conducted in 2012, so some things may have changed, but I found it a worthwhile read.

civilmonk

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 23, 2018
I think your crazy. Keep up the good work...
Dear brother.... always, always.

Love You All. So much. It was a great time last days. Great time. Great celebration about what we done. We are truly Love. We done it. It is already ok with old-stuff (Lemuria/Atlantis). We passed it. Key was used. We done it my friends. What was long ago and what was as "work to finish" is now finished. We are on other side of destiny.

Now we have to be peace of the world, compassion of the world. Joy of the world. We hold it strong and future is bright.

Best wishes to all of You. From my heart. <3

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
This is Suzanne Spooner's take on the ascention from the POV of a client where they decided before hand to go to a future life time to see where the Earth is in the year 2112 (certainly not the Rush version) In part of the session she asked the client to look back at the event from her POV in the future. An interesting account...
https://tauksuzanne.com/2012/09/16/a-third-qhht-session-with-susan-taking-her-to-the-year-2112-for-a-history-lesson-on-2012/
LOL...posted at 4:44! Thank you, Spirit...love you too!

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
"And the date 12/21/2012 went through this curtain. It was like they had to get the date to separate from the people, that the curtain went up and it had to happen and they had a hard time shaking loose the dates from the people.

(S) what do you mean ‘shaking loose the dates from the people’? (M) They had them stuck in their minds. Instead of looking at what are we doing today to get us ready, they were focused on the dates. We had to really shake them loose from the dates, not to look at the dates but just to prepare themselves and just let it unfold...Make the date no longer the focus, you are looking through the stage into another dimension and that is how you are to treat the dates. It is still there but it does not become your focus."

Thanks for the links, kids!

This is a HUGE confirmation for me. I've come to see these continual dates as intentional "speed bumps". While some people may certainly interpret certain dates in their own way because of their own filters, I feel MANY (like the 2012 one) were purposely blown out of proportion by Deep State to frustrate, discourage, and dissuade people from the "ascension path". That way, once the date has passed, they can point out that nothing happened. But "nothing happening" is a complete lie. There's ALWAYS something happening. The Dark keeps touting those dates, building them up and trying to focus energy on them so they'll slow us down or even deter us completely.

On other social media platforms I keep seeing comments from people who say, "I'll believe it when I see it." My mantra is, "I'll see it when I believe it." :)

What's a speed bump, anyway? A pile of material placed in your way to slow you down. Ever been on the Indiana Jones ride at Disneyland? It's a bumpy but REALLY, REALLY FUN RIDE! That's one of the reasons I bought a 4x4. No bump's gonna stop me or slow me down. :) If you're not up to a few bumps, better bail out now. Otherwise, buckle up, buttercups...here comes another speed bump. I'm "puttin' the hammer down"!

Reactions: Lila and June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
This is Suzanne Spooner's take on the ascention from the POV of a client where they decided before hand to go to a future life time to see where the Earth is in the year 2112 (certainly not the Rush version) In part of the session she asked the client to look back at the event from her POV in the future. An interesting account...
https://tauksuzanne.com/2012/09/16/a-third-qhht-session-with-susan-taking-her-to-the-year-2112-for-a-history-lesson-on-2012/
I like the sound of the transport, brings a whole new meaning to skating. :cool:
Sounds like the metal boots connect with the pavement, to make movement as easy as gliding, shame it’s so far away, would love a go at that....wheeeeeeeee!!!

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I like the sound of the transport, brings a whole new meaning to skating. :cool:
Sounds like the metal boots connect with the pavement, to make movement as easy as gliding, shame it’s so far away, would love a go at that....wheeeeeeeee!!!
if life would be like that, then I don't mind reincarnating back. I'm done with this lifestyle lol O.o:D:):ROFL:

Reactions: Stargazer and June

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
today the talk at work continued with the magnet poles of earth and 2020 to 2022 seem to be one heck of an quake

Reactions: Stargazer and Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
today the talk at work continued with the magnet poles of earth
For a few days in the winter and few minutes during those days, the morning sun strikes with windows in the house across the street just right and reflects back to us, which seems like sun is rising in the opposite direction. The first time I noticed this, my thought was - oh the poles shifted in the night.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
if life would be like that, then I don't mind reincarnating back. I'm done with this lifestyle lol O.o:D:):ROFL:
Well old darling, I do mind reincarnating back, I’m totally done with this life.
Lovely as that sounds, it’s not enough. There are some divine, magical,places to visit out there.
Juergen Ziewe, in “Vistas of Infinity,”describes the ones he has been visiting for over forty years.
Some dimensions are almost indescribable, creation happening constantly.
Each of us is infinite awareness, we can do and have what ever we wish, once we leave our bodies, die, if you like.
Why would we want to come back to the piddling stuff here, even what is promised is piddling in comparison..

I have noticed that, while all the hype and discussions about dates etc, was going on, more and more was being pumped out by various people ( all very genuine people, I’m sure ) since we have started questioning, and realising it’s not happening, it’s starting to change.
It’s been held up for one reason or another, slowly changing to longer and longer, now, could be 100years.

And so it will go on. Those who are doing their damndest to stop us remembering we are infinite consciousness, part of all there is. Keep up to date on how we are responding, when they find we’re beginning to suss things out, they rehash the same old stuff, serve it up in a different dish, re package it in pretty, tempting packages..

I’m not saying that it is all false, of course not, but in many instances, we are being played.

If some wish to keep incarnating here, that’s their choice, I’m sure, in time, it can change back into a wonderful place, but for me , that’s it, I’ve now remembered what I am, infinite consciousness, a multi dimensional being, and as such can choose any type of life, any life form, I wish.

I reckon SG has a pretty good way of handling things, he knows what he wants and believes he will get it. To me, that is good old “ Positive Thinking “ old as the hills.
I’ve got a positive thinking book written donkeys years ago, the new ones say exactly the same. And put into practice, works really well.
We have simply forgotton what wonderful beings we are, but memory is returning. ;)

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Transformation, eh? Now that's work.
The planet Pluto has gone direct and is affecting many people at different levels. In my case the transformation has been a complete change in my life due to my relocation to a new state, however, since the aspect in my chart impacts the Ascendant, the change has to involve my personality as well, technically for the better, therefore in order for that to take place something else must take place, so maybe as pod indicates above:
So close, so close, oooooh so close.

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

civilmonk

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 23, 2018
Hello my Hearts. For me it was long journey but one phase of my life here is over. I found my self as peace, as love, as divinity, as light and infinity and mystery to be discovered forever. Can you imagine that the most diffucult issue for me was self-esteem and fear? I have 44 years - few years ago I told to my self - boy, you have to find "this" before 45... and then go and create something new, fresh, with your spiritual family. Now, I know that this "thought" was inspiration from my spirit.

Now I'm truly ready to be at service to all. Now I know what is love, what is peace, what is joy. This is magnificant to discover the incredible power every human has inside. That space, that dimensions.

We are truly The Event for this world, we - The Event lovers :) Ha ha. Yeah.

What I found last days that process of unfoliding internal truth, that shifts in awareness, that movements into unknown or unwanted or behind assumptions about my self was most exciting. Not one big "flash" but that soft, aware expansion to fill with love darkness in me that was hidden. And from this base going into new space of me.

So, for me - new chapter of life.

And I'm happy that I done it with your support.

Peace & Love

At service to all.

<3

Lotos

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 23, 2018
"I'll believe it when I see it." My mantra is, "I'll see it when I believe it."
In a sense - to put it in very pragmatic simplified terms - you are saying that what society has taught you is that "seeing is believing," whereas it is actually BELIEVING IS SEEING!

That is how it works.

Now, your belief could be unconscious, so that by the time you see the manifestation of it, you think, "Oh, it is the SEEING of this idea that has created the belief within me."

And so you are looking to see things that will generate in you the beliefs you think you want.

But the ONLY WAY YOU SEE THOSE THINGS TO BEGIN WITH IS TO ALREADY HAVE THE BELIEF THAT YOU WILL SEE THEM.

Then your physical external reality forms the symbols that are reflective of that belief.

Seeing it in your reality is what lets you know you HAVE the belief, so the belief no longer has to remain unconscious.

But seeing it is an indication of a belief already in existence...Is any of this sinking in?

bashar

many ppl was believing in 2012, and now "the event" but nothing BIG happen so.......
maybe we really need critical mass,for some bigger event

Lotos

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 23, 2018
Well old darling, I do mind reincarnating back, I’m totally done with this life.
Lovely as that sounds, it’s not enough. There are some divine, magical,places to visit out there.
Juergen Ziewe, in “Vistas of Infinity,”describes the ones he has been visiting for over forty years.
Some dimensions are almost indescribable, creation happening constantly.
Each of us is infinite awareness, we can do and have what ever we wish, once we leave our bodies, die, if you like.
Why would we want to come back to the piddling stuff here, even what is promised is piddling in comparison.
so true! i am done here in this game,there are so many different games and dimensions why play only one

have noticed that, while all the hype and discussions about dates etc, was going on, more and more was being pumped out by various people ( all very genuine people, I’m sure ) since we have started questioning, and realising it’s not happening, it’s starting to change.
It’s been held up for one reason or another, slowly changing to longer and longer, now, could be 100years
yes! to many fake prophets here !they fed with our attention!

I’m not saying that it is all false, of course not, but in many instances, we are being played.
ha! by who? just only because we belived in "others",seems that "true" prophets doesn"t put out any fix dates
This is happen because we really want this "Event" so much, so we easily belive in any source who bring us hope for the event

reckon SG has a pretty good way of handling things, he knows what he wants and believes he will get it. To me, that is good old “ Positive Thinking “ old as the hills.
I’ve got a positive thinking book written donkeys years ago, the new ones say exactly the same. And put into practice, works really well.
We have simply forgotton what wonderful beings we are, but memory is returning
hehe yes, but when one reach one level of awareness,this stuff simply won`t work any more,because there everything just IS (no more duality
and this pozitive/negative games) and then you see that all truly heart desires are completely manifested,so you donˇt need anymore all this
duality mind games

Last edited:
Reactions: June

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I've never taken the dates too seriously. I instinctively knew that things have to happen in a certain order and no date can be placed on that. Accidents happen, and dates may not be met. I guess that's just me.

That's also how prophecies seem to be to me. I do not think prophecies happen on certain dates, they happen after certain events come to fruition in a certain order.

Love and light for you all. :)

Last edited:

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
look out it seems another timeline jump

Schumann Resonance Today
November 20 2018

Schumann Resonance Today 11/20/2018 We will try to keep you updated about the variations of the Resonance with this page. The great variations that nobody can explain but that give us a clear sign that the planet is changing. The Earth is vibration higher and higher, just like us! RS Base Frequency 7.83 Hz.
Schumann Resonance Today Peaks:

The Chart time is based on Tomsk – Russia – UTC +7 Source
Note
The Ancient Indian Rishis called 7.83 Hz the frequency of OM. It also happens to be Mother Earth’s natural heartbeat rhythm
Schumann resonances are named after professor Schumann who was involved in early German secret space program and was later paperclipped into the United States. The frequencies of Schumann resonances are fairly stable and are mainly defined by the physical size of the ionospheric cavity.

The amplitude of Schumann resonances does change and is bigger when ionospheric plasma gets excited. Ionospheric plasma excitation happens because of solar activity, thunderstorms, use of scalar plasma weapons and HAARP and lately also when the Light forces are clearing the plasma anomaly.

civilmonk

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 23, 2018
Today's energy is high. It brings to surface all that is unknown inside if one is not in resistance. In fact is a matter of assumption what it brings to one.

So have assumption of Love if have to have some :) I found it very expansing - whole body in high, not comfortable in fact vibrations, and learning to surf with calm and joy. It is all in our assumptions and if we are heart-centered it takes a while to accomodate. I understand it also as body evolution on cellular level. Awakening of body-heart-mind unity.

On Friday energy will be higher - next spike.

Last edited:

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Thanks Alain. Can someone explain this to a newbie?

1. I see the frequency on the left Y axis. But what are the numbers at the bottom (X axis)? They don't really look like military times that begin at 0 and end at 23:59.
  2. What would an older chart look like compared to this one, to show differences in the Schumann frequency?
  3. What exactly is the Schumann frequency? What does it indicate? (From a scientific and metaphysical stand point.)
  4. Is the Schumann frequency related to sun spots or sun activity?

Reactions: Stargazer

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
The schumann resonanz as i understand it is the vibration cloth of the earth and so affects all life.

The first time at the botom is the time of england i think and the other for the usa. The data is from italy so it can vary a bit to the location.

The numbrrs on the side from top to down is the hearz value used to mesure it. David topi talks about 7.something hearz as our old frequeny where the real rulers can manipulate and the new one 15.3 our new direction.

The real expert is carl if i m not mistaken.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I don't understand it, I just feel it. I sense the Schumann resonance as the aura of the Earth. It is so vital to human existence that they built artificial Schumann resonators into space craft.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)