The 8 Clairs (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
T

thesmileyone

I actually thought there were 5 of these, but apparently there are 8.

http://wisdomwithin.co/files/The-8-Clair-Senses-a-visual-guide-to-the-spiritual-psychic-senses.pdf

(The website is the pdf - no piracy here)

Which do you have?

I realised that Claircognizance is my dominant clair. I just pluck stuff out of the void, normally book plots (???) but also answers. Most of my life I thought if you weren't Clairvoyant (visual) then you had no Clairs. But reading the PDF it appears I have access to most of them. Experience has taught me that you can get access to the others too. I have started this process. I will update on how that goes.

Looking at these 8 explains a hell of a lot. It also explains why I don't see anything in meditation. When I first started all those years ago I thought there was something wrong with me, that I was disconnected from God (thought it was God way back then) because I didn't see all these magical colours, faeries, etc that people spoke of. Now it's just likely that lacking Clairvoyance I don't see them. Instead I just pop into the void.

It also explains why I pick up all the negativity from people. Both Clairempathy and Clairsentience and Claircognizance to a point, all add up to this. Picking up emotions then feeling them. My guess is of late the energy hitting people has been releasing it and I pick it up to transmute it, as per the beacon stuff, but I also feel it as per the clairs.

I thought it might be interesting to get a read on who has what. I have put a strikethrough the ones I lack.

Also it might be beneficial to post this in the hidden section instead (because there are certain "darker" aspects out there who target people with all of them). If this is an issue someone might take care of it? I don't wanna put all my threads in private, it's unfair on the growth of the forum. These aspects cannot touch me as I am shielded but not everyone is.

Screenshot_5.png

thesmileyone:
- Clairvoyance
- Claircognizance
- Clairaudience
- Clairempathy
- Clairsentience
- Clairtangency
- Clairsalience
- Clairgustance

I am going to start working on Clairaudience first. I will let you know how that goes :D

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Have not experienced clairtangency or clairgustance, and clairsalience occasionally. The rest are pretty strong.

Reactions: Anaeika

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
When I see the word Clairs, I think Irish, probably because they're such an empathic bunch!

Smiley, when you say you pick up negativity, I'm glad you go on to say that you transmute it. The skill is to use your clair empathies to read people, without necessarily picking up and eating their take-out.

Reactions: Anaeika and Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Hmm, I particularly like the clairempathy one. I'd never thought of that as 'a clair'. It might explain some things, so thanks for the mind-candy:cool:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I am so happy to report on a success with clairvoyance.

A friend mentioned that the dog of another friend was lost or stolen from their yard before Christmas. As soon as she said that, my sight flew to a vision of the dog tied up in a carport. The odd thing was that the vision zoomed in on a take-away cup (grey bottom, white top, narrow red wave design between the 2 colors). I told my friend, but she was unsure how to present the info to her friend. The next morning I awoke from a dream about the dog who was with a little boy who wanted her to like him, but she just wanted to go back home. Then the scene zoomed in on that cup again. I called my friend and we figured she could tell them a friend had a dream about a lost dog that sounded like theirs.

Just got a text from my friend saying the dog was home, my info was very helpful, and she will tell me the whole story later. I've lost track of how many lost dogs and a few cats have ended up at our house and I've managed to get them back home. Getting lost pets home has a special place in my heart. I'm just over the moon that I could help!

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I am so happy to report on a success with clairvoyance.

A friend mentioned that the dog of another friend was lost or stolen from their yard before Christmas. As soon as she said that, my sight flew to a vision of the dog tied up in a carport. The odd thing was that the vision zoomed in on a take-away cup (grey bottom, white top, narrow red wave design between the 2 colors). I told my friend, but she was unsure how to present the info to her friend. The next morning I awoke from a dream about the dog who was with a little boy who wanted her to like him, but she just wanted to go back home. Then the scene zoomed in on that cup again. I called my friend and we figured she could tell them a friend had a dream about a lost dog that sounded like theirs.

Just got a text from my friend saying the dog was home, my info was very helpful, and she will tell me the whole story later. I've lost track of how many lost dogs and a few cats have ended up at our house and I've managed to get them back home. Getting lost pets home has a special place in my heart. I'm just over the moon that I could help!
Looking forward to hearing the whole story, Linda. Have you always been clairvoyant, or is it just taking off now, I don’t remember you saying much about it previously.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I've always had that gift, but it is getting stronger and more clear now.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
My guesses on myself.

1. Pretty good claircognizance. And I'm developing it more over time.
  2. Clairvoyance, in the sense I can contact spirits and see them but they don't always talk.
  3. Clairaudience: sometimes I swear I hear something but perhaps it's from another frequency/dimension.
  4. Clariempathy: which can also be a curse and make things more difficult. Maybe I just haven't been to earth very much or for a very long time.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
A couple of days ago, I was in a closet, and I heard chimes. It was so clear that I thought there must be some explanation. 10 minutes later and a lot of searching turned up nothing.

Heard back from the people with the lost dog. What I saw did not trigger anything for them, so they made flyers citing some of my visions as being from an anonymous source who saw the dog being taken. Within a day they got an anonymous phone call with the address of the people who had their dog. I thought that was a very good way to handle it. PS - she is ok.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
What a wonderful outcome, Linda, so pleased for you.
I wouldn’t mind betting this will grow stronger in you, you have such an affinity with animals.

They could be saying, ‘I’ve heard about this woman who’s psychic and gets visions of where to find lost dogs,try her, she might be able to help.’

Gosh, you could end up looking for cats, budgies, all sorts, even a kids pet snail, hahaha.

Seriously though, I do feel this is going to grow, how fantastic, I bet you’ll be in your element, growing ever more confident..

I’ve drawn a card from my Fairy tarot deck for you, as you can see, Strength is the one that turned up.

Because you show kindness and respect to others around you, they are drawn to you as a pillar of strength.
There will be challenges, but you have the strength to overcome them.
You are a sensitive and caring soul and have much empathy with others, just remember to stand up for yourself should the need arise to say no.
And definitely learn to forgive yourself sometimes.

This is a lovely Major Arcana card, which mostly describes major events and turning points in our lives.
Seems really applicable to you at this time.

Attachments

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
June, thank you. I am so touched by your kind words and the reading. There is nothing I would love more than helping lost pets find their way home. As an affirmation to your vision, I did help a neighbor's dog get home today, as well as share quite a bit of assorted information with the mom. It seems like the bow on the package to me! <3

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I am not sure what I am. I’ve had a bit of each type, but nothing that seems to dominate.

Reactions: June and Lila

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
A couple of days ago, I was in a closet, and I heard chimes. It was so clear that I thought there must be some explanation
This happened to me when I visited a real (not staged) haunted house. We went right to the attic ballroom, heard a music box clear as day. I thought it was someone's cell phone ring tone but there was no one else there with us. After our self-guided tour we asked the hosts what that could be, and we were told the lady that used to live there (now passed away) used to play her music box up there. There is no music box up there now. It was a music box haunting.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
This happened to me when I visited a real (not staged) haunted house. We went right to the attic ballroom, heard a music box clear as day. I thought it was someone's cell phone ring tone but there was no one else there with us. After our self-guided tour we asked the hosts what that could be, and we were told the lady that used to live there (now passed away) used to play her music box up there. There is no music box up there now. It was a music box haunting.
I have sometimes heard my name being called when there was nobody else around.

Reactions: Lila and Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I have sometimes heard my name being called when there was nobody else around.
This happened to me when I lived in a haunted house as a child. I used to hear a male’s voice calling my name in the hallway, which is the same place I have seen the ghost, but seeing and hearing were separate.

Also happened after my grandma died and I could hear her voice.

It happened again the day before my QHHT session. Found out the next day it was Laron ‘s voice, which is the day I met him.

Fun & curious things that happened. :)

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
If anyone is wondering, thesmileyone who started this thread asked me to remove his account a while back as he was making a departure from all social media—not sure why, I didn't ask.

Reactions: Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
This happened to me when I lived in a haunted house as a child. I used to hear a male’s voice calling my name in the hallway, which is the same place I have seen the ghost, but seeing and hearing were separate.

Also happened after my grandma died and I could hear her voice.

It happened again the day before my QHHT session. Found out the next day it was Laron ‘s voice, which is the day I met him.

Fun & curious things that happened. :)
This makes you clairaudient, Anaeika!

Reactions: Lila and Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I think to really know that I would need to do something to develop them, like perhaps take a pychic developement class.

Reactions: Alain and Lila

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I have always been Clairsentience but it is emotional as well as physical, so I guess that’s Clairempathy as well.
Then of course, in Feb of 2018, I started getting strong smells, so whereas it’s always been sensing an entity close by, I’m now also made aware by a smell, and at the very beginning of identifying the being by a certain smell, baby steps.

I have a strong feeling that the smells ( I prefer the word, aroma.) are ETs, because of the way it came to me, but through the years I feel there has been a mixture, from the world of spirit and ETs.

Way back I came to understand that the feeling of Spirit (disincarnate souls), and ET drawing close, felt the same.
Of course it would feel the same if it comes with love, that unconditional feeling is the same all over.

I’ve seen and heard one or two things, have knowings occasionally, but never have any experiences with touching or tasting.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I had clairaudience the other day. My daughter was at a sleep over, and I got a phone call at 6:00am. She was upset because she had noticed a red itchy rash over her body. She started saying it might be chicken pox, and I said: "Don't self-diagnose. Just see a doctor and get the pro diagnosis."
And then, I heard the still, quiet voice inside my head say "Uticaria". After the phone call, I checked that online and it is actually spelled Urticaria. I didn't know what that was, but I thought I may have heard of it in the past. Anyway, it translates to Hives. And as it is pretty common, there are lots of remedies for it. She saw that doctor, and his diagnosis? Hives!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)