Tarot Reading of the Current Shard of Reality for Twin Flames (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Ivailo

Just Arrived
Feb 19, 2018
ivailo submitted a new article
The general tarot reading for twin flames and soulmates on their way to each other comes as a reminder of the classical phases of preparing to meet your eternal partner, and since the deck is a very feminine one, it shows the perspective of ladies.

Deck: Crystal Visions Tarot
Spread: Five Card Spread

Your Present Situation
Knight of Wands​

Your twin flame or divine partner soulmate is always by your side in the out of time and this is why when you meet him the reaction he will trigger in you will...
Continue reading the article in full.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
When I view your reading, it reminds me that living here in the 3D is living in a Giant Hall of Mirrors. Each of your revelations has a reflection for me, however having lived it through physical embodiment, there are distortions within the experience, which is what gives living in this world the feeling that it is not real. Not really real. Not terrifyingly real, the way the distortions appear. Oh dear.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)