"So they want to rob the pension funds" Piers Corbyn Climate Change, Global Warming, Extinction Rebellion Hoax, Brexit, 5G (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Continuing my investigations into climate change and the hysteria surrounding "Extinction Rebellion" are we really facing the end of the human race in a few years?

Here is Piers Corbyn (yes, older brother of Jeremy) who has a a first class degree in Physics from Imperial College and an MSc In Astrophyics from Queen Mary College. He also has his own business predicting weather.

The beginning of his interview was very interesting, so much so that I have typed it out because this is the first time I have heard anyone say anything about WHY there is such a lot of propaganda. There has to be a reason and until today I could not find it. This is what he says;

"The World Economic Forum have a green report that says the world is about to end or something like that because of the extreme climate crisis and we have to invest trillions of pounds into solutions. They don't say what the solutions are but there are huge amounts of money locked up in the 71 biggest corporations around the world. By that they mean they are locked in pension funds. So they want to rob the pension funds. That is what it means. And of course, if we are all going to die in 12 years time, what is the point of a pension. So they are after the money. All their projects require huge amounts of money which means a rake off for the super rich and of course the banks who need to be saved in the coming economic crisis which is overdue."

I will listen to the rest of his interview over the weekend. But here it is for everyone else. And let us keep our eyes and ears open because we know as soon as tapping into the wealth of pension funds is mentioned by anyone in government, we are on to them!

• Intriguing Post
  • New to me!
Reactions: Lila and Laron

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I knew it was about money but never thought about pension funds - interesting idea.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I knew it was about money but never thought about pension funds - interesting idea.
Same for me. It is definitely a money making machine and all those 'scientists' in these projects thus have no reason to question the mainstream status quo. Never bite or slap the hand feeding you.

Funny to think of the fact that in the 70s the status quo among the 'science community' was the exact opposite: global cooling and a new ice age to be expected soon.

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
Same for me. It is definitely a money making machine and all those 'scientists' in these projects thus have no reason to question the mainstream status quo. Never bite or slap the hand feeding you.

Funny to think of the fact that in the 70s the status quo among the 'science community' was the exact opposite: global cooling and a new ice age to be expected soon.
It is always about the money but how low can you goO_o:fp

just wait for 10 more years and the consensus will be cooling...
It is cooling already but doesn't show yet in the figures as they do a lot of "scientific" corrections to the raw data.

But wait: they renamed it climate change so everything falls under the umbrella. No need to make a correct prediction. All cooling, warming, extreme weather,... are all to blame on humanity.

Orwell was a visionary:
“War is peace.
Freedom is slavery.
Ignorance is strength.”
― George Orwell, 1984

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Here is another one.....this is interesting. This guy has a book out and it is a best seller. People just will not buy the "climate change hoax"

'Climate Change Denier' Marc Morano Pushes Back on Global Warming Hysteria

• Winner
Reactions: Bert and Laron

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Pension funds in the US are not guaranteed by law, they are a goal, not a promise. So it's legal to reduce pension funds. My dad lost 30% of his pension fund about 12 years ago, *poof*, it was just gone from General Motors. So when GM filed for bankruptcy back then, the pensions went under control of another corporation with the goal of trying to hold on to what was left of the pension funds. But more than a few cities and companies had invested in bad investments and lost a lot during the 2008-2009 Great Recession.

It pays to be careful with your investments. I'm still losing 40% on my cryptocurrency investments.

I've been hearing the world is ending due to climate change since the 1970s. It hasn't ended. The Climate Change hoax is perpetuated by ignoring select data, which is not how the scientific method works. They see a single polar bear on an ice berg floating out into the sea and cry "all polar bears are dying!" They see one sea turtle with a straw stuck in its nose and they ban all plastic straws. Those were 2 actual cases.

Here's my post with the real graphs and full data about climate change.
https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/whats-really-going-on-with-global-warming-and-climate-change.6585/post-45527

Last edited:

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Seeing our weather it comes to mind april weather or no structure. In the short term without cycles taken i count we can be dumped.

Money = corruption so the only surprise is pension founds i know are an illusion with an always older population

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)