Silly Memes (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I may create my own memes - I certainly have the material.

You know that feeling when you are so proud about getting wool balls for the dryer, and explain to your family how great it is for everyone, and know eyes are rolling behind your back, and when you are trying to find the balls trapped somewhere in the laundry, and you are shaking out all the clothes, and the balls go flying across the floor, and your dog is chasing them, and you are chasing the dog because despite how organic dog slobber might be, you don't want to dry laundry with it, and your family makes a half-hearted attempt to help get them back, and you can see on their faces - "this wouldn't happen with dryer sheets"? Yeah, that feeling.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I may create my own memes - I certainly have the material.

You know that feeling when you are so proud about getting wool balls for the dryer, and explain to your family how great it is for everyone, and know eyes are rolling behind your back, and when you are trying to find the balls trapped somewhere in the laundry, and you are shaking out all the clothes, and the balls go flying across the floor, and your dog is chasing them, and you are chasing the dog because despite how organic dog slobber might be, you don't want to dry laundry with it, and your family makes a half-hearted attempt to help get them back, and you can see on their faces - "this wouldn't happen with dryer sheets"? Yeah, that feeling.
You painted a really graphic visual for me, there.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Only into the first week of January, and already Hollywood and an Iranian general have been publicly assassinated. What is it going to be like after the Pluto/Capricorn conjunction?

Nice one Laron !

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Haha Laron , we have one of those lights but took it out because the batteries would run down so fast when anyone would walk past the toilet.
That would probably be one of those things where I'd be grateful for the batteries running out.
And I'd be very slow to replace them, if ever...

• Funny
Reactions: Alain and Laron

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Another meme from my life. Watching a great Aussie series with Lucy Lawless, Murder is my Life, and realized I might have issues with alibis.

Interviewer: Do you have an alibi for noon last Wednesday?
Me: Oh, that was the day a Great Blue Heron almost flew into me.
Interviewer: Do you have an alibi that can be corroborated?
Me: (With a twinkle in my eye and a sly smile) That depends on how well you get on with messenger birds.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Thread getting too big.
Closing this one to comments, and opening Part 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)