Silly Memes (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
June - thought of you.

simple life.jpg

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
i cite a german in köln where i waited for the entrance to the concert of kamelot "mh misteriös, mein mund schmeckt noch immer nach pizza"

• Funny
Reactions: Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Ouch!
I wanna give that sinking hand a hug...

• Compassionate
  • Winner
Reactions: Laron and Alain

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Or you're so close to falling asleep that you don't really notice what's going on around, under or on top of you.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I remember when this was "a thing". Some people went nuts and stocked up on dehydrated food and water. I figured if everything really did go awry, electrify and water would be sorted in a few days. So, I had some bottled water, peanut butter and bread, firewood, and a full tank of gas. Also, for some reason, I was the point person at work to answer the questions from the companies with which we did business - would we still be able to deliver our reports?

These days - who knows from one prediction to the next. However, I still have water, peanut butter and bread, firewood, and a full tank of gas. Ha - being prepared does not change much.

y2k.jpg

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan

• Funny
Reactions: Lila
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)