Silly Memes (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
  • Funny
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Snowmelt and Laron

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Cats do this all the time and a huge dog will just sit looking at it, or even try to fit in the cats bed.....aww bless
The hard thing about this is the sensitive, exploratory mode of a dog is his nose... and a cat with needles.... Yow!

Reactions: Lila

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan

• Funny
Reactions: Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Oh, so true. One time our jeep stalled out on a barely there road in Colorado. We assessed our situation, and I was happy to find that I had some M&Ms.

M&Ms.jpg

• Divine
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Snowmelt and Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I laughed out loud at this one, and showed it some others in my age range. They laughed out loud, too. I usually was the one who jumped in the seat and popped the clutch because I was smaller and more nimble. Anyone else?

pop the clutch.jpg

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Please tell me you get this!!

crows.jpg

Edit -

pride of lions,
gaggle of geese,
wisdom of owls

...... of crows

Last edited:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I laughed out loud at this one, and showed it some others in my age range. They laughed out loud, too. I usually was the one who jumped in the seat and popped the clutch because I was smaller and more nimble. Anyone else?

View attachment 8031
I once had to pop a clutch in a manual car (1999 model) down a very steep hill (with a friend giving me an initial push). Yes, it worked, and yes, I got home that night.

• Love this post!
  • Cool Post
Reactions: Lila and Linda

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I love 'witch splat' and had a variation on the theme this year because it was a bit easier with the materials at hand.
This witch came out of the bush she was part of with the bush forming her backbone and body. Then other body parts were organized coming out of it.
Hope to find a pic to post as I liked the effect.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Having a discussion about the variances of word usage on another thread. I mentioned the phrase "Bless your heart". Emphasis on the first word means "Oh, my goodness. What can I do to help?" Emphasis on all three words means "You are a flippin idiot".

bless your heart.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)