Silly Memes (3 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Photobombing - I presume from the pic it means someone grabbing the limelight when someone else is already in the frame?

Reactions: Lila and Laron

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Photobombing
Photobombing can be intentional or unintentional. People often pop up in someone else's photo on purpose.

The funniest ones, IMO, are the ones with animals who just happen along at the right time. Do an internet search of funny animal photobombs, and you will laugh for a long time.

Here is one the classic photo-bombs - maybe even one of the first photos to generate that genre. The couple said they put the camera on a timer to take their lovely posed picture when they saw the squirrel pop up in front. They are laughing because they knew it was going to be priceless.

funny-animal-photobombs-1__880.jpg

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Photobombing - I presume from the pic it means someone grabbing the limelight when someone else is already in the frame?
good to know I'm not the only one learning English words ;)

Reactions: Snowmelt and Lila
OP
Pucksterguy

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Going up north to open my place up for the summer. Heading up early Monday morning. I think I have evrything I'm gonna need...

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
This brings me back nice childhood memories when in the 70ies/80ies my regional TV-station brought this always as a kind of intermission .. yeah, sth like this existed on TV back then ... actually I think now and today it was the best 'show' of their whole program, the jazzy/bluesy music piece is aptly called "Wild Cat Blues" btw

loved the scene when one kitty even trampled on another one's head but the 'victim' was actually not even disturbed by it and just kept chilling ...

:)

Reactions: Lila and Snowmelt
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)