Share your Photography (Part 2) (3 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Just chillin with our morning tea. One on the right is a baby from this year, and on the left, from last year. Little groups of what I imagine are brothers, sisters, and cousins hang out together. Lately a buck has been around chasing the ladies, who also hang out along this narrow path because he can not get there with his antlers.

deer at fence.JPG

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Seems suitable that the 'ladies hangout' is placed right where it is:-D

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Is that going to the right from your place?
I thought I recognized some trees, lol.:))

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
After several days of -38 degrees C (actually -51 degrees with wind chill factored in) it felt like beach weather at -26 degrees, and I was finally able to get out and enjoy the sun and snow this weekend. I took this picture of the fresh snow hanging in the trees on Saturday. Note the blue orb that shows up at the bottom of the picture!

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
After several days of -38 degrees C (actually -51 degrees with wind chill factored in) it felt like beach weather at -26 degrees, and I was finally able to get out and enjoy the sun and snow this weekend. I took this picture of the fresh snow hanging in the trees on Saturday. Note the blue orb that shows up at the bottom of the picture!

View attachment 9067
Brrrr, b-b-b-beautirul!

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
And after to complain of -10 but well nothing better than white clear sunny winterdays as far as supported by the body

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
That snow changes the landscape.

• I agree
Reactions: Alain

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
haven t found la find du monde in the place i looked in belgium, nice collection you have

• Thank you!
Reactions: Pucksterguy

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Back out of the woods into the big smoke. I brought home some momentos....@One65 and @Sinera
There's a trend. I knew that Metallica recently had a beer out (Enter Night) and also Iron Maiden (Trooper) have a brand of their own for quite some time now. Didn't know Megadeth had followed suit somewhat.

Prost!

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
There was also an ACDC beer here (western Canada). The Iron Maiden beer was quite good.

Pucksterguy - does that brewer still make "Maudite"? That was my favorite in the '90's in Quebec. We can't get it here, just La Fin Du Monde.

• Intriguing Post

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
There was also an ACDC beer here (western Canada). The Iron Maiden beer was quite good.

Pucksterguy - does that brewer still make "Maudite"? That was my favorite in the '90's in Quebec. We can't get it here, just La Fin Du Monde.
I'll check next time I go to camp in a few weeks. I'll mail you out one lol.

• Cool Post

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)