Share your Pet Images! (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
And then, they discover that the items on top of tables can be pushed out and the real fun starts... I have a cat that is a master at it!
Fun with physics;)

Reactions: Anaeika

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Beezle is clearly an arctophile:D

Reactions: Laron

anony.

Involved Wayfarer
Jan 15, 2017
Scotland
Our gorgeous lil girl, nibbles Oreo (thanks to the kids for the name :) such a sweet natured lil soul so affectionate and loving and such a unique little energy too just love her so much :)) image.jpegimage.jpeg image.jpeg

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Reactions: anony.

Glenda Ann

Rambling Companion
May 1, 2018
Blenheim, New Zealand
This is Boy... (tabby) 2568D59B-42AF-40D0-90AE-5AB90FEFC376.jpeg981FDE13-E70E-4EC0-A0D9-0AACF8A8F5A5.jpegnamed for the kiwi film by taika waititi as his personality is just like the boy in the film, a little troubled but ever so sweet.
He is one of five felines all rescue cats who adopted me. He has been a walrus in past life... I also have another cat called Tosca (white) who was polar bear in another life. He still loves rolling on frosty grass to this day.

Glenda Ann

Rambling Companion
May 1, 2018
Blenheim, New Zealand
Reactions: anony. and Lila
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
We've got a few new people, I wonder if they have any pet images to share with us! :)

Reactions: Anaeika

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
I realized I never shared my pets on here.

Here's my two puppy babies. They are about 8 and 9.
20200207_085342.jpg
Lucy, in the forefront is the younger. And Charlie, I the back is the older.
Lucy was found by my husband's co-worker in the middle of summer in Arizona between her and her neighbor's house. We had Charlie at that point, so we took him over to meet her. Lucy was, and is, so so lovey. It was impossible to say no. She's not the smartest dog but she is all love. Charlie gave her a bit of a more solid transition and you could see their personalities rub off on each other.

Charlie was very quiet and reserved, almost nervous. Lucy was anxious and energetic. Now Charlie is a lot more out going and playful and Lucy is calmer and chill.
They very much act like brother and sister. Haha

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Charly looks really 'wise' into the camera eye, seems to me like an old dog soul. :cool:
Both are very sweet of course.

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
Charly looks really 'wise' into the camera eye, seems to me like an old dog soul. :cool:
Both are very sweet of course.
Charlie and I have a little bit of a connection. I've had telepathic happenings with him a couple times. He's very protective of me and I feel he is here for me in a lot of ways. <3
[Edit] his face really does have a lot of expression. My brother says it's almost humanlike. Heheh

Last edited:

Asta

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 28, 2018
Florida, USA
44841298-3BBE-4E9B-97C5-7728AFB4E7F5.png

0D60AA50-9D27-43FF-8E47-42210175BD01.jpeg
A0D476E8-8C71-4AE2-BD65-E9C6595DD7B8.png

Thought I’d introduce everybody to Bookie. She’s a black lab / collie mix, about 6 months old now.
Her original name was Ariadne (Ari / Aria for short) after the Greek princess. She responds to both, however after some time with her, Bookie somehow became her name… she’s just so goofy and it fits her very well, lol.

Attachments

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
View attachment 12373

View attachment 12374
View attachment 12375

Thought I’d introduce everybody to Bookie. She’s a black lab / collie mix, about 6 months old now.
Her original name was Ariadne (Ari / Aria for short) after the Greek princess. She responds to both, however after some time with her, Bookie somehow became her name… she’s just so goofy and it fits her very well, lol.
It's great to have a young animal as a friend - I hope you have a lot of years with her. The qualities of dogs really are outstanding.

• I agree
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and Asta

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
What a sweetheart and perfect companion. Looks like she is developing the same look as my dog - the one that says if I will look into my heart, I will know that we need to walk around the front yard now.

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
  • I agree
Reactions: Asta

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)