Share your Favorite Bookmark (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
My daughter recently had a bookmark serendipity where a pretty specific, not terribly well known event was commemorated on a bookmark she got in the form of a background picture. A while later she was studying that very specific event in great detail and recognized the monument from her bookmark.
It was just such an unusual event to be commemorated on a bookmark that we were both amazed.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain and Laron

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
Mine are a little non traditional, but I love them for some reason. The black one was a small piece of heat sensitive plastic material. That "mood ring" kind of stuff that would change colors from your body heat. I've no clue where I even got it, but I've had it for a good many years. It's since lost that ability, so it's just a small black square, but when I'm using other bookmarks, I always wish I had it instead. I fiddle with it when I'm reading, too. Heheh
The other is a recent addition. My son wrote "MOM..." on one side of a little piece of paper and "... I LOVE YOU." on the other. So I sealed it in tape, and it goes wherever my black square bookmark goes.

1576470167992365147211.jpg
15764702178211347461262.jpg

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)