Return of the Pleiadians: The Earth Energies Reconciliation (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
There was a plan for Earth in the beginning. Humans were to be spiritual beings when we were seeded on Earth. Earth was to be a beautiful place for human and Extraterrestrials to come and share in the bounty of this globe but something, or someone, changed the course of life and brought in very dark energy. Now it is time to remove the dark energy as we move into a new age. Are the Pleadians here to help?

October 11th, 2016
By Open
Contributing writer for Wake Up World

IMG_4876.JPG

Contrary to popular belief, no, Homo Sapiens did not descend naturally from the Apes. Anyone who doubts this fact might like to explore how the human chromosome count mysteriously contracted from 48 to 46 and then propagated throughout the entire human species, when such a ‘mutation’ would have been an evolutionary disadvantage. And there are countless other reasons that point to some blend of extraterrestrial genetics, like the 223 genes that appear nowhere else in the human tree of life.

In my knowing, Pleiadian consciousness was integrated to seed the original humans. But something intervened, ensuring that the emergence of the Originals was far from an easy ride.

It’s vital for all humans wishing to ascend into the 5D to process our convoluted past-life karma within the lower Earth densities…

Convoluted Earth History
Yes I know my sharing is going to appear pretty ‘out there’ to some. But maybe before directly hitting the back button, you might persist a while with this exploration, because it’s not the actual facts of the past that matter — it’s how they influence your current reality that does. That’s what you carry forwards, and need to work with. So I suggest maintaining an open mind and simply see how my sharing resonates, at least in part.

What do you feel?

In my direct knowing of Gaia’s past history, planet Earth suffered a controlling Interdimensional Intervention that goes back millions of years — an energy that tried to usurp and shape the trajectory of the planet. There’s plenty of evidence that ET DNA found it’s way here through ‘panspermia’ — the propagation of life through the universe via meteors. The ‘raptor consciousness’ — that of greedy consumption — spread its virulent tentacles first during the age of the dinosaurs, until it was obliterated conveniently by a meteor. Gaia’s need to unravel growing disharmony sent out a beacon — a primal scream — for realignment. In a Universe of synchronistic interconnectivity, nothing, but nothing, happens by chance.

(For more, please read Intervention on Earth: An Interdimensional Opposing Consciousness.)

But that wasn’t the end of the raptor story. The consciousness itself ‘hung around’ in the ether and spawned many new evolutionary forms, eventually infecting the very consciousness and DNA vibration of man (just look at the level of conspicuous consumption which is now spiraling out of control). To benevolence, a solution was necessary. Higher dimensional consciousness needed to be integrated as a bridge back to the divine so that mankind wouldn’t completely lose himself in the density. And it was also necessary to work to create a thread of connection for the ‘raptors’ (which some call the ‘reptilian entities’) all the way back to the source.

The Mission of the Pleiadians
The Pleiadians were tasked to share their DNA (through the ether via light vibration) and to ground higher consciousness here. It was far from an easy birthing. Original seedings struggled in the dense atmosphere and following an early intervention by the raptor consciousness were all but wiped out. I have personally met many Pleiadian starsouls here who can recall ‘being ambushed interdimensionally’ in this plane as they arrived and struggling to survive in the density. But eventually the seeding experiment worked. And since those early times, a rare old battle has continued in the very consciousness of man between the higher light and the lower consciousness trying to control the Earth.

IMG_4877.JPG

The denser vibrational raptor consciousness had all but won, leading to a desperate decline of the Earth and her biosphere as she’s been raped and plundered. But recent shifts of consciousness – like the major realignment of 2012 – have ensured that the higher dimensional consciousness of man is once more in the ascendance, at least for some. Since that time, I’ve personally experienced countless realignments and unravellings in the field. It is these that are directly facilitating the acceleration of Gaia’s Great 5D Shift.

This is not some fixed timeline, it is more an event line, which must be followed in order to facilitate the most gentle and compassionate of shifts possible – without the matrix literally being torn apart (we need to avoid such potential anarchy at all costs).

There are countless starsouls here from different constellations both working on the side of the light and those on the dark. But you don’t fight the dark. That simply creates more darkness. As much as practically possible, reconciliation needs to happen and reconnection to the light, so that wayward – fallen – souls may also rise once more.

Here’s where humanity comes in.

Read More

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
I find that article quite emotional :)

It is yet another source that says that the Pleiadians are native to 5d, which once more makes me wonder how they were fighting the 4d reptilians.

I think the author suggests the integration of polarities, which is a difficult concept to grasp but I guess there might be different answers. I guess mine would be the principles of a Light Warrior - generally guided by the principles of love and life, yet savage if those principles are threatened.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com

It is yet another source that says that the Pleiadians are native to 5d, which once more makes me wonder how they were fighting the 4d reptilians.

I think the author suggests the integration of polarities, which is a difficult concept to grasp but I guess there might be different answers. I guess mine would be the principles of a Light Warrior - generally guided by the principles of love and life, yet savage if those principles are threatened.
I seem to recall seeing somewhere that those in "5D" can either be "Service to Self" (so-called "negative") or "Service to Others" (so-called "positive"). Beyond 5D there is only various levels of unified consciousness.

Reactions: Anaeika

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
According to what I have read, the Pleiadians are mainly service-to-others with the exception of a small group of people called the Aldebarans (the Aryan race). Maybe here is the time to say that many Pleiadians have more color that the Nordics. According to Simon Parkes, it is rare to find negatives in 5d. This is why all the talk is about the Earth ascending to 5d, while 4d is just a necessary stop on the way.

OP
Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA

I found the article emotional and honest, Slayer.

This article resonates with me in a deep way. I meet people every once in a while that are so full of love for everybody. They can forgive the very worse things a person does and explain it away and they see nothing but goodness all around them. I do respect a person that can live with so much unconditional love for everyone but I have a dark and a light side.

When I first started down the path to my awakening I stuggled with the concept of releasing my ego and loving every person no matter what. Through the years I continued to read that in order to move to higher densities with earth I must never be negative and I must never feel anything but unconditional love with no ego. This only served to make me feel unworthy. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't be this perfect person so it made me feel badly about my self.

Now days I have matured on my spiritual path and I embrace both the light and the dark that reside side by side within me, making me who I am. I work hard to follow the path of light but I don't pretend there's no shadow on my path as well. I forgive myself for sometimes taking that dark fork in the road. I do not let my ego run my life but to say one can live without ego is not possible because the ego makes us human. To say one never judges another is not possible because every one of us makes judgement calls all the time.

So, I recognize both the dark and the light within me and instead of saying I will only walk on the lighted path, integrating the two is a more honest and realistic way to grow for me.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I do agree with much of what the article has to say, however I do take exception with this particular point:

"Consider the example of a human who has a very loving nature; if you do a reality check, and notice his/her personal life, you will find a lot of suffering. A very loving nature immediately translates to over-sensitivity (someone who can be emotionally influenced easily) and it also translates to a victim mindset where one is willing to sacrifice oneself, and one’s happiness, for others."

While I understand the author's perspective, this is a very broad and, in many cases, inaccurate statement. I consider myself to be a very loving person for example, but that doesn't at all mean that I'm a "push-over" or a victim. In fact, I feel quite strong in my sense of personal balance. To me, suffering is simply focusing on an experience that is negative, painful, or uncomfortable--and I choose not to experience any suffering. Been there, done that, and don't intend to go there again, thank you very much!

:)

In this state of expanded and compassionate consciousness, I am neither over-sensitive, nor do I have a victim mindset. In fact, the more understanding and accepting of myself I am, the easier it becomes to move beyond these limitations. Nor am I one who will sacrifice my happiness for others. Instead, I believe in a healthy balance between "Service to Self" and "Service to Others". I think of it as "Service to All", where all are equally served. I've seen enough of life to know that when someone gives so much that they don't care for their own needs, they eventually reach the point where they quickly become a liability instead of an asset.

Just because someone has a very loving nature certainly doesn't mean they're weak or overly emotional. In fact, you'll often see very loving people stepping forward in all kinds of crises--and oftentimes they're the strongest souls anyone can imagine.

:cool:<3<3<3

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
There were times when I felt unworthy for acknowledging that I have a dark side and for not being super positive about the changes that are coming and loving the Earth as my home. This is why I left the transients FB site. Interestingly, here nobody has made me feel this way.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
There were times when I felt unworthy for acknowledging that I have a dark side and for not being super positive about the changes that are coming and loving the Earth as my home. This is why I left the transients FB site. Interestingly, here nobody has made me feel this way.
I think anyone who is advancing spiritually will have either acknowledged, will be actively working on integrating, or have accepted and moved beyond the limitations of their so-called dark or "shadow" sides. To me, that's an important part of "waking" up. It's only when we can understand and accept all aspects of ourselves that we can find true balance or wholeness.

OP
Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I'm the same way. I can't always see positive things ahead even though I know it's there. There's so much badness in the world distorting my view. I know in my heart all will get better though and I'm doing the best I can on my path.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I'm the same way. I can't always see positive things ahead even though I know it's there. There's so much badness in the world distorting my view. I know in my heart all will get better though and I'm doing the best I can on my path.
One thing that's really helped me to understand and accept these shadow aspects is the thought what we perceive as "bad", "dark", or "negative" are really just catalysts for our growth. We judge certain things as being "bad", but they are really just experiences for us to see and learn from. By seeing and understanding them in this way, it becomes much easier to choose our own direction and know what it is that we do wish to experience and create.

For me, a great example of this was my own family relationships growing up. Many times they were just awful! I always considered those experiences as being extremely painful--and I'd never wish to experience them again, nor would I wish them on anyone else. BUT, at the end of the day, I'm grateful for them because they helped motivate me to learn from the experiences. I learned at a very early age how I didn't want to be when I grew up. Thankfully, I was able to make different decisions and create my own wonderful family relationships when I became a husband and a father myself. I'm not sure I would have learned as much or grown as strong inside if I hadn't had those lousy experiences.

OP
Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
One thing that's really helped me to understand and accept these shadow aspects is the thought what we perceive as "bad", "dark", or "negative" are really just catalysts for our growth. We judge certain things as being "bad", but they are really just experiences for us to see and learn from. By seeing and understanding them in this way, it becomes much easier to choose our own direction and know what it is that we do wish to experience and create.

For me, a great example of this was my own family relationships growing up. Many times they were just awful! I always considered those experiences as being extremely painful--and I'd never wish to experience them again, nor would I wish them on anyone else. BUT, at the end of the day, I'm grateful for them because they helped motivate me to learn from the experiences. I learned at a very early age how I didn't want to be when I grew up. Thankfully, I was able to make different decisions and create my own wonderful family relationships when I became a husband and a father myself. I'm not sure I would have learned as much or grown as strong inside if I hadn't had those lousy experiences.

All experiences are a catalyst to growth even the bad times, you are right SG. ❤❤❤

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
The mission of Pleiadian energy is held in the Reconnective frequencies. it is an activation of the 12 strings of the human DNA in two sessions but it has to be prepared by healing sessions before. Many of my clients begin to see the energy around them after few healing sessions. Eric Pearl is Pleiadian and most of those who are attracted by the RH frequencies are Pleiadians too even if they don't see it at the beginning. I love this article. The word '"Reconnection to the light" says so much about the Pleiadians mission here on Earth.

OP
Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
The mission of Pleiadian energy is held in the Reconnective frequencies. it is an activation of the 12 strings of the human DNA in two sessions but it has to be prepared by healing sessions before. Many of my clients begin to see the energy around them after few healing sessions. Eric Pearl is Pleiadian and most of those who are attracted by the RH frequencies are Pleiadians too even if they don't see it at the beginning. I love this article. The word '"Reconnection to the light" says so much about the Pleiadians mission here on Earth.
Yes, I agree that the Pleadians are working hard to awaken as many as possible and reconnect them to the light. The more we study and absorb spiritual lessons the more light flows into our DNA dispelling our dark side. I love this article too.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
There was a plan for Earth in the beginning. Humans were to be spiritual beings when we were seeded on Earth. Earth was to be a beautiful place for human and Extraterrestrials to come and share in the bounty of this globe but something, or someone, changed the course of life and brought in very dark energy.
The more I've had time to think about it, the more I feel that "dark energy" is simply something that we collectively (as souls) agreed to create and experience. If our true purpose in service to Source (or Self at its "Highest" level) is to explore, experience, and create all possible aspects of All That Is, then it makes perfect sense that we would create "darkness" too!

I've read a lot of thoughts and ideas that consider "darkness" and "negativity" to be like a virus, or an illness, and that these are somehow "something gone wrong" with The Creation. The more I explore and understand however, the less I believe that they're any of these things. To think that these expressions are anything less than Divine Creations made by us (as Divine Creators in our own right) is to proclaim that we are somehow victims of some other "Dark Power". And I don't believe that for a minute!

The fact is (at least as I now see it), we've created this "Dark" playground to experience separation from our True Selves and our True Being as Source...and many of us have had quite enough of it, through countless lifetimes of perceived suffering. Those of us who have learned and experienced enough are now wanting to move on. We're wanting to experience a return to the "higher" realms we once knew--so we're creating that in the form of this time of "ascension" and "rebirth".

In a recent channeling of "Prime Creator" by Susie Beiler (I posted about it here) the creation of multiverses is discussed--and according to PC, we each have the ability create our own (whether we realize it or not). This allows each of us to experience the same events and the same circumstances in an infinite variety of ways. Some may see a "false flag" event where many die as a tragic and devastating experience for example, while others may perceive it as a fulfillment of soul contracts, a balancing of karma, and/or even another step toward greater understanding and evolution for humanity.

At the end of the day, quite incredibly, there's plenty of room for every perception and every point of view. The fact that we can be here, now, in support of these amazing times and our own growth is a source of never-ending wonder for me.

What an awe-inspiring system it is--and what an honor it is to exist in this infinite "reality" we call life on Earth!

:-D <3 <3 <3

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
A Facebook friend of mine totally nailed it this morning when he said that we are creators of our own reality, but then the reality (source) is what created us. So it is a full circle :)

You mention soul contracts and karma. There are people who say that karma is basically gone and I can feel inside me. I hope we are right.

Well, even if we created the darkness (I totally deny responsibility for creating it even though I probably soaked some of it during my incarnations here and had my share of contribution to this sick system), I would humbly ask everybody to stop doing that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)