Remote Group Healing | Weekend of the 3rd of December, 2016 (transients.info) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Solnarehyah

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 3, 2016
Morton, Pennsylvania
Boys are so much fun! Glad to know another mom on here like us! :)

We were sick w the flu for 3 weeks, then had a secondary ear infection in my 4 yr old. Going to dr, getting weekly healings, healing from Mike on here (who is great btw!), & using essential oils weren't quite enough, but definitely helped w the symptoms & let us rest & sleep at night.
I think that sometimes it is in our highest good, even if we don't think so, to be sick. It allows for the healing process to take effect naturally, let's us rest, slow down from busy lives, & rebalance.
That just helped me relax so much. Thank you for sharing that. You are right even if it's hard to see but it is definitely for our highest good.. I did a lot of home remedies which I am going to start a thread about soon.

Reactions: Anaeika

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Hmm! Well! It has been unusual for 3 of to be sick for this long. Just wondering more about the disruptive thing. If you are able to get a sense of like underground piping related or general central etc?
Thank-you for the healing..
Nothing specific came up. Just tensions in relationships and/or expectations.
Not sure if that helps?:)

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Reactions: Anaeika

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)