Remote Group Healing: weekend of November 19, 2022 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
1648138435195.png

For this week I'm going to take a page from 'dream yoga' and my own experience with dreaming and using dreams as a tool for healing. It's pretty simple to try this out and we can get a start on it during our session. As always, you can join in with this intention or join us with the intention of healing in whatever way you choose.

If you do choose this intention then try this: once you've joined our session with your usual practice, bring to mind a 'bad dream', a story that makes you bristle/cringe/cry or something that happened to you which didn't go as well as you'd hoped. This can be something recent of little import or something deep and troubling from long ago or anything in between. Just bring it to mind, and, as the story begins to unfold be mindful of that place/s in the story where you'd like things to go differently from the original story... and offer yourself a change in the story.

This can be as simple as telling yourself that everything that happened turned out all right, because, after all, here you are, wiser and more compassionate for having had the experience. Or it may look more like you saying or doing something differently. Perhaps your intentions were different going into the event and that changed the outcome?

As applied to dreams, this practice can take a remembered fragment of dream and change its impact by changing the ending of the story. This can have a powerful effect. I recall Laron posting something similar in a dream involving a tsunami but cannot find it readily.

An example I have is a dream of an event where I am attacked out of the blue by a friend whom I trust. In the dream I see my friend coming down toward me (far too fast for comfort) and am about to raise my arm to shield myself when I notice it is my friend so lower my arm, not realizing that my friend's intentions have completely changed. In so doing I am unshielded and am hit and torn apart... this is the original dream.
In the successful transformation of the dream I beam up the intention "Friend, friend, friend..." when I see the figure coming at me. I do it so intently that the intention of my friend changes (again) even as he charges full speed toward me. He decides to remain my friend and, instead of attacking me comes to a dramatic halt beside me, places a hand on my shoulder as a friend might and heartily proclaims how happy he is to see me... a much happier ending. Essentially, I changed his mind about about attacking me so that he came down as a friend might.
I hope this example illustrates the concept.

Happy dreaming!

If you're interested in leaning more, the term 'dream yoga' is something I've come across as described by Tenzing Wangyanl Rinpoche. I found him an engaging speaker. Here is a brief description from the net:

If you like this sampling, there are other, more detailed, interviews which you can easily find. I chose the briefest one for inclusion here.

FYI, I like the bouncing ball healing so much that I'll be continuing it for our upcoming sessions indefinitely. If you'd like to join me, go for it. I'm having a ball with it (pun intended) :-D

Our healing intentions for this week include Thessa Thijs' friend Claudia who is undergoing difficult therapy for her illness.

1668752204773.png 1668752283305.png

Additional Info & Timing

We hope you you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended. If you're joining us for the first time this week your timing is great.

We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week that group includes: Richardthiny

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the to join in dream time.

1668752243459.png

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by Sunday 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible. You can use the time converter here to check your time.

USA: Saturday: 4 pm EDT, 2 PM MDT, 3 pm CDT, 1 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 10 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 9 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 11 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 10 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 4 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same.

1668752261610.png

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here. The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helpi ng energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways. :ROFL:

• Love this post!
Reactions: Pucksterguy

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In - a most powerful technique.
I am asking again for healing for John - refreshing and strengthening his kidneys. He is at an important decision point very soon.
Thank you.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
In with love and light for the kidneys of John. And in again with a request for healing for my dear friend Claudia. I have good news. The severe pain because of the presure of the tumor in her body is gone. She doesn't have to take morfine anymore. This means the tumor is getting smaller. I am so happy and this is so hopeful for the future. Thank you dear ones for all the love and healing light you send to Claudia. Greatful. Always <3 <3 <3

Last edited:

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
I put my amethyst cathedral in the garden for a little while before I connected with our healing session. It helps to make it even more powerful. I saw Lila first in purple then it became Maria blue. June was golden Linda also purple and Pucksterguy a bright orange I was more of a cream white. I felt there were more people. I imagined Claudia telling me everything is fine with her body so I shanged the dream. And it felt as a big relieve. I dosed of several times. In the middle of our circle I saw a fountain of rainbow energy and all the participants were standing in it. I used my amethyst cathedral to beam energy towards everyone. I don't do anything then. The amethyst does the job <3 Thank you all for being connected in healing Love and Light<3

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I felt there were more people.
Yes, there were. I'd set intentions for a couple of friends too though I didn't get a chance to post them.
We gathered around this time and the most notable feature for me was golden leaves falling all around us from very tall trees. It was gorgeous with all that gold falling around us all and very sparkly.

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
Yes, there were. I'd set intentions for a couple of friends too though I didn't get a chance to post them.
We gathered around this time and the most notable feature for me was golden leaves falling all around us from very tall trees. It was gorgeous with all that gold falling around us all and very sparkly.
O yes I can see it. That is so beaitiful dear Lila and so energetic <3 <3 <3

Last edited:
  • I agree
Reactions: June and Lila
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
So, after our official session I saw some more which I believe was related to our session and I thought everyone here would enjoy so I'm posting it here:

A rock lady visited and there were, at times, many rock people showing up w her as the main 'narrator' of the stories.
She showed a series of images related to the life and death of stones; concepts such as life and death being different in the world of stones... it's just that, if one is telling a story, one has to start with concepts in common and the concepts of life and death are 'close enough' to convey a fair bit of meaning, w some accuracy + plenty of interpretation. This reminds me, actually, quite a bit of what Bert posted last Friday in this thread: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/anyone-else-reading-elena-danaans-new-book-the-seeders.9403/ about translations.

At any rate, she showed a series of changes over vast time periods and described things like phase changes (solid to liquid or gas or vice versa) as being analogous to the death and birth of rocks. She added that there were other phases, including plasma, which had their own qualities and that each type of change had unique qualities. There were many. Some involved electromagnetics, light and light beings, electrons shifting levels. She included a reminder/knowledge that other particles can change levels/shift orbital types too and that knowing more about this kind of thing will explain a lot of which is currently unexplained/a mystery/magical.
Some of the images were of more familiar concepts, like the concept of a planet w a crust, mantle + core and the idea that the liquid core was a different phase of life for rock and becoming liquid like that was like a death with rebirth. I was reminded that this picture was very, very limited and incomplete if one didn't include other parts like the various layers of atmosphere, the liquid layers, the electromagnetic pieces (think Van Allen belts and the magnetic poles, etc) plus interactions with other planetary, solar and cosmic bodies... and that those layers/pieces/interactions that we have knowledge of (so far) are just a few of the ones we've even got concepts for. So much more to learn about!
Another concept that came through in various ways and seemed important was the concept of the emergence of a collective consciousness as many, many individuals (here the images were of tiny dust particles becoming larger and larger gatherings of rock... and, perhaps, eventually planets, suns, galaxies, etc) coming together w the forces of gravity, pressure, heat (plus a whole lot of other forces; again our understanding at this time is very limited)... and how this resulted in the gradual merging of individuals into a collective consciousness as the individual pieces merged. The idea was that this process changed the consciousness in a way that we would likely call death of one (set of individual) thing/s and rebirth of another (collective consciousness).
Similarly, either in a (relatively) quick impact or with gradual wearing away, piece by piece of a planet or other collective stone body: some helpful images here were the gradual wearing away of the atmosphere of a planet or the rock which comes off a comet as it nears its sun. So, again, the idea of a collective <--> individual switchover (in this case in the collective --> multiple individuals direction) as what we might call a death or rebirth.
Her feelings about these changes were far more neutral than human feelings tend to be with the whole area of feelings/emotions being handled differently in the world of rock people. Also, I was reminded about how differently time, space etc were experienced by rock and stone.

Once again, I find myself using a whole lotta words to describe a series of scenes which were far more gracefully presented and packed with information, some words, feelings, etc. Hopefully this creates some similar images and feelings for you <3
Gotta run....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)