Remote Group Healing: weekend of March 12, 2022 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
1645045115437.png

I've got a new idea! That may not sound that exciting, but I've been doing these for a few years and a truly new ideas is not that frequent for me so I'm excited O.o:D:ROFL:
We've never before had a focus of unlimited healing ... doesn't that sound good? It does to me.

Apparently it does to June too, as she's been posting about it here: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/lindometer-readings-prophetic-dreams.8406/page-20 (June's first posting on Monday, March 7)

There's so many ways to tap into such an abstract concept. I believe that setting the intention is most likely to be a key point, whatever you experience afterwards. And just because it didn't happen immediately or not the way you expected it to, keep your eyes open, since it may happen anyways. I'm thinking of a specific QHHT session where I'd requested something and was told it would happen. Well, not right away and not how I expected but it did happen and I'm so happy.

If you'd like a more concrete focus the best one I can imagine is to focus on energy flow whichever way you like to do that. I tend to like to set up 'energy centers' which look like large light columns that 'sort' energy types resulting in healing + energetic flow as well as energies (and people) going where they're needed/where they fit. You could imagine your torus fields, taking a bath under a waterfall or whatever you like; just make it unlimited.

I can't wait for this one!

1646971376134.png

Additional Info

We hope you you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended. If you're joining us for the first time this week your timing is great. We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week that group includes Ginz Kilravock thienooi Hanayo DavidJaida auximenes Edwardtug Ardema and Lovemore.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 2 pm EDT, 12 PM MDT, 1 pm CDT, 11 am PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 7 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 6 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 9 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 8 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 5 am, (Perth) Sunday, 2 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same)

1646971449930.png

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

1646971552816.png

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
You had me at torus - in

coral torus.png

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
Thank you all for sending healing to Kim-Mai. I have not spoken to her jet but when I do and something has changed in her well being I will let you guys know.
When I entered the circle I felt again an enormous happiness in meeting you all again. But I had to focus on grounding because the happiness was so bright it almost made me take of. I imagined anchoring in the center of the earth. I felt, and that did not happen before, a very strong solid energy coming up through my tailbone and spine. For me it felt like a combination of energy of Gaia and Christ. I lost somewhat the connection with you all but knew you were still all there.
Then out of the earth came a column of purple light. It flew right through me and it changed in triangles. The triangles were with the flat side on top of each other paired by two an connected to each other with the pointy side. Then i saw that you all had a column like that coming through your spines. Kim Mai was on my right side. And she stepped into our circle. And then the triangles one by one started to float in the air. One of the triangles enveloped Kim Mai. The triangle was healing her. The color of the triangles changed in violet. I saw that black energy, like black pitch, came out of her body and was flowing into the earth. All our triangles were going where they were needed to bring healing. In the column, I now see, you can place our DNA strand perfectly. There in our human core is healing possible. In the end a cute little white bird came sitting on my right shoulder. I knew it came from you Lila. It made me cry because that sweetness is so precious to me. I send my white etherial horse to you. And it gently touched your body with his head <3 Together we stand in love and light as one.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I can no longer remember much about this session as it was a while ago and I took a nice, big screen holiday which was lovely.
I do remember it was awesome.
Thanks to all who joined to make it what it was. We do it all together <3

Edit: Right, Thessa Thijs I remember now that I read your post; lots and lots of birds!

• Love this post!
Reactions: Thessa Thijs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)